New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU, IC] IL 6: Time for swimming lessons!

Claire
    "She said to close them while she got out of the water she's still in the water" Says Delila making a point

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Oh...I guess... but she doesn't seem to want help. Plus Violet is probably waiting on you so we should hurry up and just let Wisp be funny looking." Claire pointed out. "Its her choice to look messy."

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "Hey! I'm not funny looking!" Wisp says forgetting herself and crossing the bath to wave her arms in angry frustration at you "and you know precisely why my hair might be a little messy!"

"Oh so its not the hat excuse eh?" Delila says coming up behind wisp.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I do?" Claire asked confused. "If you mean the water thing, you just washed your hair so it seems weird to blame me... and if you don't want it messy Delila offered to help. So it seems safe to assume you like it messy and don't care about your appearance. Which is fine. That's your choice and I'm certainly not going to complain."

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "No not that I mean-!" Wisp covers the top of her head "The other secret reason you saw..." Wisp hisses out all riled up

"Look if it's some sort of elementalism deformity I believe I can keep a secret as good if not better than the princess I am her handmaiden after all I have all sorts of dirt on her that I've never told anyone" Oh dear does that mean she know's about your... no no don't think about it its too embarrassing...

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Ohhhhh..." Claire said. The ears maybe? "Is that really a big deal?" She asked confused.

When Delila made her comment Claire forced a laugh like it was a joke. "Ha. Ha. Don't be silly! I'm a princess there is no dirt! B-but she is good at secret keeping!"

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

That could've gone better... he understated, palming his face as a frustrated groan rumbled in his throat.

The young man hadn't had many expectations when he had decided to go stargazing, but in hindsight he should've known there ws plenty of time for life to squeeze in one last mess before calling it a night.

Oh sure, he hadn't expected Claire to be there, and his feeligns about the headstrong-fighting-princess where about as coherent and ordered as freshly poured alphabet soup; but even at his most pesimistic he hadn't expected that he'd send her crying over this.

It had been such a simple thing! He hadn't seen the harm in it, and it seemed like such a normal thing they could bond over. Something to smooth over the jagged edges left by the day, and help them find there center again; but it had just brought their issues to the surface in the end. Maybe he should've played it off better, maybe he should've kept his paranoia to himself for once, maybe he should've asked to be alone after all...

Pensively, the young man turned his gaze towards the distant coast, and briefly cursed Castelia's colder weather; forcing him to push down the longing for a nice calm swim to clear his harrowed thoughts.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"I wasn't asking you to do anything you goof." Drew says, pulling the drink out of Cid's hands. "It's just been a really sucky day, you know? I just want to go to bed and pretend that it's a bad dream. The only good parts are you girls." He was not going to mention Uriel cause that only went poorly.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    Wisp stops and blinks as if she hadn't expected you to not consider it a big deal "w-well um... i-its a particularly big deal for some one like me... i-its not related to the elementalism I'm known for s-so if certain scientific circles found out they wouldn't give me a moment's peace..." Wisp says looking to the side and fidgeting her fingertips together shyly.

"After seeing the lies they tell to secretly experiment on Claireese and the extremes they'd go against a shy soul like Amber I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy your secret is safe with me"
    Delila says already getting her hand into wisp's hair to see what's up and remove her hair clips much to the occultists alarm, and subsequent sudden relaxing. Strangely as Delila brushes out wisps hair and groom's those elementalism related zoroark ears she hides Wisp seems dazed and uncharacteristically loose as if the top of her head was some sort of off button. She then starts to make the sort of whines purrs and snickers that slippers makes and ultimately leans back cozying up to Delila and nuzzling as she tries to work "o-oh!.... shoot I forgot elemental-abnormalities can do this when you touch them..." Delila curses to herself blushing at how this might look to you before quickly finishing up.

When Wisp snaps out of this her face flushes a distinct shade of red and she hurries out to dry off and dress out of sight not caring if you are watching her leave. "well... that was a thing... Anyway are you satisfied that Uriel will be fine or shall I arrange for you to talk to one of the goddesses as a second opinion?" Delila says as she makes an honest but ultimately futile effort to try and do something about the sun symbol on your posterior via good ole fashioned scrubbing.

Uriel
    As you gaze out you hear the roof access slam open behind you and Wisp's voice cry out "Don't jump off the roof!... oh good you're not about to jump" She sounds flustered but relieved, smells like she just came out of a bath and looks like she got dressed in a hurry and forgot her pants "Um claire said there was some uh... confusion about wishing stars?" Wisp then says awkwardly as she brushes off an over sized long hoodie and adjusts her mask with her gloved hands not noticing that she missed a spot between her shoes and thighs.

Drew
    Drunken Cid frazzles a bit at being a good part of your day "I-idiot i-its not like I wanted to make you happy or anything!"

"Come on don't be a downer live in the moment and have some fun with us we've got plenty of food and drinks and garbage movies" Jerry says rubbing your shoulders "... and Gwen being social and Cid loosening up and being less rules-y will help them slow the seemingly bleak and inevitable overwriting of themselves with another's bothersome knot of personality..." She then adds as Cid and Gwen are occupied with each other, and Gwen tries to nicely keep the drunken celebi out of her frothy tankard.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2017-05-20 at 08:10 PM.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel starts at the panicked cry, his head whipping around to the source only to whip back the other away twice as fast; opting to focus on the skyline instead of silken thighs aglow with pale moonlight behind him.

At this point the young man couldn't tell if the universe was trying to apologize to him, or if someone out there was giggling themselves silly at this point.

"I-I, uh, y-yeah some-thing like that," the young man answered, pausing for a moment to steel his nerves, "It really wasn't something that serious... today's, today was a long day, and I guess somethings came out wrong,"

For a few heartbeats the young man struggled with himself, whether to leave at that or to press on, before at last relentin, "Though to be honest after... everything I've seen today; I dunno, nothing seems that farfetched. Like wishing stars, I guess," the young man continued as his gaze roamed to find the trail left behind by the auspicious shootign star.

"You know it was always sort of a kiddy thing to do; but when you think about, a wish is really just a prayer right? And maybe it doesn't have that much power on its own, but what if the wrong or right.... thing happens to take an interest?"

"You said my family curse was either an accident or a a failed attempt to fix the real issue right?So it got me thinking; what if it got kicked off by something like that? Some friendly entity who decided to hand out a blessing that wasn't well thought out, tried to fufill lthe wish of someone who didn't know what they wanted, or just some troll who decided to mess with them. Hell, maybe my ancestor never even knew what he did to attract it in the first place,"

"I mean... I've met gods today, and for as well meaning as they are; I can't say I couldn't see some of them ending up in that kind of story... and from what we know, these guys at least had the advantage they used to be human,"

"Maybe I'm just jumping at shadows here, or something, but when you don't know what you should worry about; it just seems smart to be extra careful... even about things that used to seem silly,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2017-05-25 at 03:47 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew grows a bit angry at this. "It's sure as hell not inevitable if I have to punch Arceus in the face to make it stop. I refuse to accept that as even a possibility."

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ettin in the Playground

Uriel
    Wisp lets you talk as long as you like and listens intently if maybe a bit enthralled by your voice its a bit hard to tell when you can only read emotion through the eyes.

"Welllll... Unless it's a jirachi wishing stars are kinda bogus... I kinda wrote a thesis on it back in the day... A pope suppressed it... I might still have a draft of the manuscript tucked away somewhere now that I think about it... Hmm... Oh sorry um look you don't need to worry I'm gonna do my best for you"
    She says trying to look confident and competent despite her oblivious pantslessness "Though you haven't actually known me for more than a few hours... And then You'll be leaving before I can really show you why with me handling it you don't have to worry... So if I were in your shoes I'd be worrying too..." She then says second guessing herself and logicing herself into a corner "Ok ok forget all that objectively speaking you have little reason to believe in me, but I owe everything to you so just ask me for something anything no matter how difficult or arbitrarily symbolic and I'll try and do it right here and now to prove my resolve in helping you... please" She says steping closer and closer eager to prove herself to you with what little time she has.

Drew
    "Yeah yeah but until you find arceus to punch or whatever we gotta help us do what we can to resist our divine instincts you understand?"

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I guess that's fine..." Claire mumbled as Wisp left. "As long as Uriel feels it is fine which I guess we will know tomorrow." She said as she started to stand up. "We done then?" She asked as the water dripped off her naked body.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "Yes I believe we are" Delila says leading you out of the bath, drying you off, helping you "get dressed" if you can say panties and a short bathrobe count as dressed. "Given the circumstances would you like to wear something other than your usual to bed princess? I've prepared some options if you are interested" Your hand maiden says gesturing to the gown, sleepshirt, and full pajama suit she laid out, but no matter how you shake it they are gonna be warmer than what you are accustomed to.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"I know, I know. Come on guys, everyone in bed. Drag the snacks over here. Movies until unconsciousness!" Drew would throw the covers over everyone and bring them together as he tried to not acknowledge his life had fallen apart in a single day.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I-It's fine, really," the young man reassured, trying to ease the woman's worry, "You brought us into your home, risked getting Poffin's on your case, helped us try to turn a crazy hope into something that might have a chance of actually working, and... well... you revealed yourself to me."

"No matter what you might've thought of me before... I know that wasn't easy for you," Uriel explained, unsure if he was making things more awkward or not but deciding to soldier on, "Heck, even after ending up on the wrong end of my luck a couple of times at the end crazy day like today; here you are checking up on me." he added gesturing widely with his hands as if to indicate the situation they were in at the moment.

"I dunno. I know I'm not that experienced with this sort of thing; but honestly? That's enough for me," the teen ended with a helpless shrug and sheepish grin.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Oh...right that is going to be an issue." Claire noted as Delila pointed out the sleeping attire. She was not used to not having her own room and privacy. Even while staying with Scooter and not at the palace she had been given her own room and privacy. "Uhhhh... what's the most normal?" She asked Delila unsure about the different options, "Like what do you think I should wear?" She asked looking over at the three outfits with zero experience in what would be best.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew
    And so you all pile in and watch, and watch, and watch, and watch... darkrai made everyone dream of watching movies all night didn't she?

Uriel
    As you finish you find wisp looking up at you seemingly in awe before she suddenly/affectionately tackle glomps you. "Ah! s-sorry! Claire's nosey maid insisted on washing my hair and that messed with my ears, and then you talked super nice, and I think my zoroark side bleeding through" She says scrambling to explain herself "I-I should go before I weird you out >.>" She says looking to the side and taking her mask off to show her torn expression it would seem when her "zoroark side" is stimulated she isn't as shy and traumatic as she usually is.

Claire
    "This!" Delila says holding up the nightgown without hesitation "it's completely normal for a princess to wear some type of gown for every occasion" Veil meanwhile floats over to the warm flannel pajama suit with interest.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Great," Claire said nodding at the nightgown. "I trust your word on this." She said, "Though I'm wondering if I should be concerned about your use of a word gown for every occasion..." She noted as she raised an eyebrow. She normally hated long dresses, but this was just for sleep. However, she wasn't sure if Delila was trying to make a remark about her usual choice of attire or her preferred sleeping naked.

At the same time, she had asked for 'normal'... Wait, Delila had said normal for a princess! "Errr actually... I meant like normal for like a normal person." Claire clarified. "Is the gown going to make me look weird and way too stuck-up or something? I want to fit in... I like how they all knew me and made friends with 'Claire' not 'Crown Princess Clarisse Verene vi Kalos' of blah blah blah... Is the gown still fine?"

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "It'll be fiiine I set up Z and Amber with gowns too before sending them to bed... though for an old woman wisp didn't have any of the proper full cut gowns I was hoping for..." Delila says with a slanted frown "point is this won't say "look this is a ye ole princess" it'll say "look this is a dainty lady with sophisticated tastes" which is like the next best thing." Viel meanwhile takes a look at the gown and mimics it before playing with the form eliminating the puffy shoulders, adding straps, lowering necklines and raising the hem for a more modern breezy number. Delila is quick to teleport between you and veil before the ghost gives you to many ideas...

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel chuckles in shared embarrassment once the initial surprise of being glomped by the half-dressed woman had passed, "It's fine," the young man comforted, giving the now maskless woman a reassuring pat on the head; briefly thankful he hadn't decided to watch the skyline any closer to the edge.

"After the day we've had I'm not going to get weirded out by you relaxing of all things; and there's nothing wrong with being a little weird. The weird parts are what make us special after all,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Focused on Delila's nightgown, Claire doesn't catch the change before Delila quickly blocks it. "Alright then, if the others are wearing something like this I guess its normal." Claire said taking the nightgown. "Oh, uhhh obviously my normal night attire I tend to ummm 'keep private'. Is this something I shouldn't be seen in? Like if I have to go to the bathroom do I need to cover up? Like are nightgowns like underwear and not to be seen?"

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

Uriel
    Wisp gives you a look of awe again as her cheeks color from your kind inspiring words "Mmmm... Ok I guess its fine when you're the one doing it" She softly says when you pat her head as you see her face and shoulders greatly relax and she rocks forward up onto her toes pressing the top of her head into your hand in the process. She seems to be enjoying this contact.

Claire
    "It would fall in between your street clothes and your lingerie you can be seen in decent sleepwear in the right place and context but obviously not in public or walking down the street. So yes you can cross the hall or house in this at night." Delila says helping you into the gown as veil replaces the handmaidens bathrobe with her own modern gown form without delila noticing. "Still a robe or jacket like usual when you leave your bed couldn't hurt so don't catch a cold" Delia adds fussing over you.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2017-06-17 at 08:05 PM.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Right, alright thank you." Claire said with a nod as Delila dressed her. Claire raised an eyebrow at Veil, "Veil, not right now. Delila has an outfit." Claire said with a sigh. "That's pretty, good job though." She said trying at at least encourage the pokemon and not completely shut her down.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "Huh? Ahh! Oh she's fine lets be honest I'm just gonna jump out of whatever and back into bed with violet as soon as possible so she can have her fun for now!" Delila says pushing you along hopefully before the idea of wearing veils less propper but much hotter gown to bed enters your mind.

You are then quickly escorted back up the stairs where you and Delila part ways for the night "Sleep well princess" She says sweetly before disappearing into her and violets bedroom, and Viel soon after floats back out with a look as if she had seen something... extreme.

You now find yourself where you were a while ago outside a slightly ajar door from which Z and Ambers murmuring is emanating they must still be awake perhaps despite thier odd lives sleepover talk is a constant in the universe after all.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I tried to warn you..." Claire said to Veil before knocking lightly on the door with Amber and Z. "May I come in?" She asked politely from the door, more using it to let them know she was there than anything else.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire

"Yeah come on in we're just unhooking Amber's legs for bed"
    You hear Z say and upon entering you see the two girls in night gowns (some how they got shorter ones than you did) with Amber nervously sitting on the edge of the bed and Z kneeling in front of her reaching her hands up her gown to reach the fittings and fasteners in the cyborgs upper thigh. It's a good thing you knocked and got context otherwise this would have looked rather deliaXviolet in your head.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Oh uhh... they need unhooking before bed?" Claire asked surprised as she glanced to the side quickly while walking in. She got the context, but it still looked weird and staring would be rude.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel reddens at the look of adoration the woman gives him, still unsure of what to do with it beyond accept it for what it was; though he didn't let that stop him. It wasn't much... but Wisp wasn't the only on that roof struggling with how to show their gratitude.

A little slice of peace was the least he could offer.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ettin in the Playground

Claire
    "Yeah they undergo maintenance cycles flushing the transmission fluids and restoring the gear teeth and such when they aren't hooked up to the nerve converters Amber here didn't know how to do it herself so after a few weeks of constant operation they buckled and then uriel brought her in and I fixed em back up" Z says as-ow ow ow! technobabble hurts head!-she carefully pulls the legs out leaving amber sitting on leg nubs shorter than her night gown

"So how do we want to sleep this? do we want to try piling into the bed with amber and not making any sudden movements that could startle her in the night, or should we just take the hard floor?... not that I don't mind the floor and we got enough bedding and stuff..." Z says plotting the logistics of this slumber party. Clearly you and your experience in prissiness are needed to make this fun...

Uriel
    Wisp snuggles up and nuzzles like a zoroark as you pat her head she's really letting herself go for as long as you'll take this "hmm... ever wish you just had a reset or reroll button for your personal problems? Even a temporary one just to take your odds with a different set of demons for a bit sometime?" She muses in a pleasant tone as she pulls her hood back and unclips her ears for optimal scritching