New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 3: A load of carp

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Beach Party- Jack & Kray

"Probably. Might see if I can get a date as well, but I don't have anything planned. Where I go depends on what the weather's like. If it's gonna be nice, I'll find a roof or a spire, if it's rainy I'll break into an abandoned attic. It's not too bad, really. Lots of hidey holes like that in Inside, and I'm on good terms with the Roof Tribes. Oh, hey. There's a park called Wilderedge Park, in Inside. It's not necessarily a good place for dates, but there's a restaurant nearby that is. It's got a rooftop eating area that overlooks the park. Don't go in the park unless you've got a good sense of direction, because whilst the radius is finite, the diameter is not. Apparently there's a statue in the middle, but I've not seen it." I'm pretty sure I've had such a park before, if not by that name.
    Beach Party- Jack and Kray

”I’m a minotaur. I have a very good sense of direction.” Kray says proudly, but is left considering the restaurant. Might it be a good idea? She’s not sure. She’s never gone to many restaurants. Always been more of a tavern or cook-at-Home person.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Mount Kitsuki]

"I'd hope for more than half." Kitsuki remarks wryly. Not that Artie knows what a menace Annie can be. The little girl is still busy shovelling away. She's a toddler on a mission today. "You'll probably enjoy it, though. Just try not to get burned out. It's a lot of work."
    Mount Kitsuki

Artie giggles.
    ”Well I’m having a few. I can’t expect quality and quantity. Though really it’s going to be hard. I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing.” she admits. She doesn’t have any proof there’s more than one. She just knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Raider's Cove]

A small but elegant sailing vessel pulls up to the docks and, while the crew busies itself to tie the ship down and to secure provisions, a single figure exits. It is a lone drow, male, dressed in the blue and gold livery of House Xar'Cha, wearing a wide brimmed hat, a messenger's bag and a short sword at his side. Unless stopped, he'll make his way through the jungle and up to the gate of the small village at the island's heart.

[Beach Party]

Perhaps a bit late, maybe fashionably so, arrives Aly'ithra. She's looking much more draconic than most people are used to seeing her, with wings and a long tail, and red scales covering most of her body. A few places still have blue-black flesh poking through, and she still has her long white hair, rimmed by a crown of tiny horns. She's wearing a strappy bikini in gold fabric, and has a large beach towel tucked under one arm.
    Beach Party- Sam

Sam smiles at the praise, even if it’s only from Lucy and her friends. Don’t they know he knows they’re biased?
    He very nearly collides with Aly as he escapes the stage, looking over his shoulder. He stops just in time to keep his belly from bowling Aly over.
    ”Aly! Hi! How you been?” he asks, dumbfounded. He liked Aly. He thought their date went well, mostly, they just hadn’t called each other afterwards. He wanted to give her time to deal with the new wings. Oh no, did she hear him singing? He hopes she didn’t. And darn, even with the scales she looks great in that. It only makes him feel more underdressed.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2018-07-24 at 10:32 AM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Raider's Cove - Drow Messenger]

"Lady Brokenfang," The drow male bows deeply to her, sweeping his hat of his head. He straightens, replacing his headgear to keep the sun out of his eyes, and reaches into his messenger bag. Slowly he withdraws a letter, sealed in blue wax with the spider in its web symbol House Xar'Cha favored, and offers it to the Wolfen. "I bring tidings from House Xabaresh Chaeron and the other Houses of Delmah Phor."
    Raider's Cove - Drow Messenger

"Come. Let us get out of this heat before we discuss this further."
    Brokenfang tells the messenger after she carefully accepts the scroll. She'll guide him towards her large house, past a kobold accountant and secretary, and up a flight of stairs to her office where there is real air conditioning bringing the heat and humidity down to a more than acceptable level. Once inside, she gestures at an empty chair for him to sit in before pouring him a glass of brandy. The scroll is unopened for now and set upon her desk. "What would House Chaeron and the others ask of me?" She asks, wondering if the messenger knows anything of the contents personally.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Orc in the Playground

Beach Party- Jack & Kray

"And I've not met a minotaur before, so I didn't know that was a trait common to all of you. But I think the warning still stands, the park's used by hunters and trappers. The restaurant serves venison, boar and antelope caught in the park, and there's a sturdy fence and gate to keep lions and wolves in the park, rather than roaming the streets." Though the streets are usually too noisy, open and confusing for the wildlife to visit.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Beach Party

Aly smiles. "Hey Sam. You sounded good up there. Looked like you were having fun."

Raiders Cove Drow Messenger

The male gratefully sits down in the cold air, removing his hat and rolling it up under his arm. "This is just an initial contact. A chance to open channels between us."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

Raider's Cove Drow Messenger

"Were you allowed to read this?"
    Brokenfang asks, picking up the scroll and finally breaking the seal after giving it a cautious sniff just to see if she can smell any poisons on the message. "Was it the Matron herself that sent you, a consensus, or someone else?" She wonders, opening the scroll and reading its contents if her nose hadn't picked up any traces of poison.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Beach Party- Jack and Kray

"Well, I don't know if I'd go. I don't think I'd go by myself. But thanks." Kray says, shrugging. Though it's not like she has many plans to the contrary...

Beach Party- Sam and Aly

Sam turns away, embarrassed. "Aw, geez. Well, I did tell you I had a good voice, earlier. I just...was doing it for a friend." he says. How embarrassing! How many cute girls saw him embarrassing himself?
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Bugbear in the Playground