New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Silly Plots 2: Electric Boogaloo

[Ben's Place]

Willow smiles, satisfied. "You're welcome! And don't forget, one date in the next month. Just give them a chance."

Then she turns to Jeff, who has been rather stupefied. "Okay, so like, can I be hot too?" he asks. He hasn't seen a transformation that wasn't into something comical and stupid before.
    "Why of course you can."
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ben's Place]

Amity isn't totally sure what to do. She cups her new, oversized breasts experimentally. It feels so strange to have so much weight there.

After a moment, she gets up, "Well... thank you. I guess I should get a move on...?" Though really, she wants to stick around for whatever is going to happen to Jeff. she watches Willow and Jeff curiously.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ben's Place]

"Please, stay Amity. We can get you a place to live here. You've helped us out." Ben assures the human, thoroughly avoiding this whole magical business.

Meanwhile, Willow and Jeff are being excitable.
    "Okay, so like, you just want a mate, right? To be pretty and wanted?" Willow asks, to which Jeff nods. "Then I'll give you the same package she got, just you know, not a lady mammal. Okay?" to which Jeff nods again. Willow shakes herself. "This one's gonna be big..." before poking Jeff on the nose.

There's a flash, and then another dragon stands next to Ben, gold with a green mane. He looks similar to Ben, only he's a much more healthy shape (though not entirely without paunch) and shimmering lines and circles dance over his scales and wings. His mouth also looks much more suited to crushing and scraping than Ben's popcorn-made beak, and has long, dexterous claws.. The pair take one look at each other, and begin twining their tails together.

"Okay, so that's all the magic I have for like, the rest of the spring so bye!" says Willow, who promptly disappears in another bundle of petals.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ben's Place]

Amity's eyebrows go up when she sees their tails twinning around each other, the woman disappearing, the whole bit.

"Um, right, so... you said something about giving me a place to stay?" Best get on this before the pair get too distracted by each other. Because that seems like the exact sort of thing that they'd do right about now.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ben's Place]

"Yeah, we can find you one of the empty caverns in the warrens. Tell the kobolds that you're a friend of mine and they won't mind you around at all. We can show you a place." says Ben, who goes to a large rack in a side room and fetches a key.
    "Yeah there's another room on the next floor up not being used. And mine, which I don't think I'll fit into anymore. If you wouldn't mind helping me move my stuff later this week there'll be some money in it." says Jeff cheerily.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ben's Place]

Amity can't help but laugh at how absurd this all is. Suddenly she's beautiful, there's gay dragons, religion and magic are real, the whole thing? She just cracks, unable to keep herself serious anymore. Tank doesn't look overly concerned, just moving near Amity so she has someone to lean on to keep from falling over.

"Uh, yeah, absolutely, I'll help you move," she says, once she's collected herself, manic little giggles pounding through, "Where's the room?"

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Halfling in the Playground

[The Frescot Home]

Adir is roving about his home, and in a silly kind of mood. The youngest of the Frescot brood are with Zillia today, at her request no less, and Cern and Gwydion are out with their mother meeting Reelshka's family. That leaves him, and...

The stag peeks into Laela's room, only one ear, an eye, and one of his antlers visible. "Excuse me," he intones grimly, "My kids have been complaining about a scary little girl running around here and causing trouble. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Frescot Home]

Adir finds Laela lying on the floor in her room, in front of her 'pet' rabbit Thumper. She seems to be trying to coax him into biting a plush carrot with little success.

When Adir pokes his head in, Laela cranes her head back to look at him. "Nooo!" She assures him. "Nobody's home, daddy. It's just me!" Who's complaining!

9. - Top - End - #1329

[The Frescot Home]

"Well, if no one else is home, who complained then?" Adir evokes a mask of horror before, in a flash, his smile appears. He puts his hand on the doorframe and almost seems to have to pull himself through the door, ducking his head so his antlers don't clip the top. He crouches down beside Laela and peers at her, his arms settling over his knees. "I think you might have to come with me so we can get to the bottom of this, little missy." His eyes alight upon Thumper. "What are you up to, anyways?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Frescot Home]

Laela giggles and siits up when her dad comes over. "I'm feeding him! He's very hungry." She informs him. She holds the toy to the rabbit's mouth again with the same lack of results she's been getting for a while.

11. - Top - End - #1331

[The Frescot Home]

"Are you sure? He looks pretty plump to me," Adir rolls forward to lie down on his belly next to his daughter, stretched out absurdly. He props his head in his hands. "He might just need some carrot juice now to wash it down. He's better at eating his veggies than you are, kid."

He lean closer to Laela and cups a hand to one side of his mouth, so as not to offend Thumper. "Just between you and me, I would much rather have a fat little bunny like this for dinner than a carrot. Hmm..." He eyes Thumper up appraisingly. "Can I borrow your friend here for a little bit, Laela? We had an appointment in the kitchen..."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lakeside Perch

(Closed scene.)

Sever tall trees stand by the shore of this large placid lake, lit by the mid-afternoon sun. It's quiet, until a shape lands atop one of these trees.

This shape happens to be that of a harpy - one with bright red feathers covering the wings that took the place of where arms would be on a human, as well as talons in place of regular lower legs. She perches on a high branch, adjusting her shirt, before peering down at the lake to see if there was anything for her to catch.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lakeside]

Well, “catch” might not really work in this case. Or maybe it does.
    There is something in the lake, but it’s too large for a harpy to carry off. The coils of an enormous snake lash and flop in the water, before eventually emerging on the shore. The snake is around twenty feet long, perhaps less, silver iridescent with a pattern down the sides of a perfect sine wave, a dot under each crest. The lines pulse with a fine blue color. Atop the creature is the body of a slim, conventionally attractive maiden, pale and of vaguely Asian descent, with long silver hair. She doesn’t know anyone’s around so she hasn’t worn anything for her swimming outing, leaving her curvy shape quite exposed to the watching bird lady.

14. - Top - End - #1334

Lakeside

The harpy certainly does notice the snakelady, and can't contain the snicker at her lack of clothing. She at least wore shorts and a shirt, for what her feathers didn't cover.

She considers for a moment, then dives toward the woman in the lake. Rather than actually try and catch her, though, she uses her powerful-looking talons to... splash the water next to her. She levels out, and quickly lands on the shore itself to laugh.

The other woman could probably see her in better detail now. Her head, was practically covered in shocking red feathers that took the place of hair, all over her neck and the sides of her head, over what may have been ears on a normal person. Her wings are large, the span as wide as she is tall, but any joints are hidden by the wingtips. At least her torso is human-enough. The build is that of an athlete, wide in the hips while small in the chest.

"Sorry, did I wake ya up?" She laughs again.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

Lakeside

The lamia laughs as she’s splashed, making it to shore with a wide grin. She makes no attempt to cover up, though she does reach for a pack laying discarded in the sand. Up close, the harpy can see that the lamia’s hairtips are blue like the lines on her tail. And that she smells fruity.
    She gives the harpy a look up and down. Wow, she’s adorable. Almost perfect, even.
    ”No harm done. Can I help ya with anything or are you just here for the sights?” she asks.

16. - Top - End - #1336

Post Re: Silly Plots 2: Electric Boogaloo

Lakeside

"Hey, it ain't my fault you came here without any clothes!" She doesn't quite have the sense of smell to note the fruitiness of the lamia, but what she definitely does notice is her looking her up and down, though she has no real reaction to it. She knew she was good-looking.

She rubs the side of her face with a wingtip. "I'm just getting adjusted to this place. Lot bigger than back home, in more ways than one."
    Last edited by Devixer; 2018-06-29 at 10:30 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lakeside]

Niji pulls a towel from her bag, and makes a show of drying herself off a little before letting it hand from her shoulders.
    ”Not your fault. It’s alright to look.” she winks.
    ”Oh, wait, you’re a Nexus newbie? Where are you from? What do you do? Call me Niji.” she asks. Look out, Miss, she’s slithering towards you.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2018-06-30 at 12:55 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1338

Lakeside

The harpy rolls her eyes. "I'm guessing it's a bit more than 'alright' for you, with moves like that." She hops over to perch on a mount of dirt.

"Me, I'm Ilknur. I've heard of the Nexus, but it's more like a distant neighbor to my home. I'm from the clouds, and I... well, I don't do much yet. I just live, you know?"

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lakeside]

”Oh, sorry.” Niji says guiltily, pulling the towel around her like a shawl.
    ”Um, so you’re from like, a cloud city? That sounds pretty cool. Where do you stay now?”

20. - Top - End - #1340

Lakeside

Ilknur's wings open a bit, almost like she's shrugging. "No need for sorry. If you've got it, flaunt it, right? Right."
    "Meh. Treetops, tall ledges. I don't really have a place. I'm sure I'll find one eventually, but for now I'm just exploring."

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

Lakeside

”Um, you could stay with me a little bit. I’m sure Grace wouldn’t mind. So you’re just flying around out here? Nothing in mind to do?” she asks, confidence restored a little.

22. - Top - End - #1342

Lakeside

"What, like, in a house?" Ilknur tilts her head side to side. "I'm not big on making plans, especially in a place like this; it's way better to be flexible about the day."

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ogre in the Playground

Lakeside

Niji tries to slither up to the harpy and put a hand on her shoulder.
    ”Well, I have no feet and you don’t have hands; we match! Let’s go see something for the day. I’m sure there’s something around we can see. They say there’s magic in the woods and ponds around here.”

24. - Top - End - #1344

Lakeside

Ilknur cackles, but doesn't stop the contact.
    "I guess you could put it that way.
    Why not? I haven't seen real magic before."

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

Lakeside

Niji nods and fetches her bag, pulling on some actual clothes.
    ”Well I admit I don’t know what’s actually out there...” she admits.

26. - Top - End - #1346

Lakeside

"Me neither! But that's what makes it fun, right?" Ilknur jumps up, using her wings to gain some air and hover a little. "Long as we don't get in over our heads, but it's a forest! How bad could it get?"

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

Lakeside

Niji shoulders her little bag. She reaches up to take Ilknur’s ankle since they can’t hold hands.
    ”Well, we will find out.” she says, and leads her into the woods.

28. - Top - End - #1348

Lakeside

Ilknur slows herself down so that Niji can keep up with her. After all, if she went zooming off, there's no way this giant snake could keep up.
    She slowly flies along sideher further into the trees.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [The Frescot Home]

"Are you sure? He looks pretty plump to me," Adir rolls forward to lie down on his belly next to his daughter, stretched out absurdly. He props his head in his hands. "He might just need some carrot juice now to wash it down. He's better at eating his veggies than you are, kid."

He lean closer to Laela and cups a hand to one side of his mouth, so as not to offend Thumper. "Just between you and me, I would much rather have a fat little bunny like this for dinner than a carrot. Hmm..." He eyes Thumper up appraisingly. "Can I borrow your friend here for a little bit, Laela? We had an appointment in the kitchen..."
    [The Frescot Home]

"No!" Laela scoops up her rabbit and clutches him to her chest. The rabbit gives no protests to this slightly rough treatment. "Thumper is my friend and you can't have him." Laela suddenly stands up and marches out of the room with her rabbit.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ogre in the Playground

[Magic Woods]

The lake soon gives way to forest. It’s dense but some light still filters in from the high sun above.
    Leaves and twigs break under Niji’s huge bulk. The two continue down a dirt path until they come to a crossroads.
    Leaning against the sign, obscuring it, is a fit young satyr, very large with dark skin, hair, and fur. He’s snoring against the sign, and wearing only a little stone necklace.

Niji stops, examining the man and waiting for Ilknur quietly. What should they do?