New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default How to Find a Newb Friendly 5e Game?

Do you know any good ways to find a newb friendly 5e game on this site?

I wanted to find a group but I have not had any responses.
    Games: D&D 3.5e, Pathfinder, and D&D 5e.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: How to Find a Newb Friendly 5e Game?

Unfortunately it seems there just isn't interest in your game right now, but its been less than a day so there’s still time. Something you can do is to flesh out what you're looking for. Right now your thread is pretty sparse, try at least mentioning what level you plan on starting at. Also, tag the thread as recruiting and put D&D in the title just to be sure. Hopefully you get some replies soon, and I bet that if a DM bites you're thread will be suddenly shoot up in popularity.

Lastly, try not to make several threads for the same issue. I understand you want to increase visibility to your game but you should leave recruitment to the recruitment part of the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: How to Find a Newb Friendly 5e Game?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMelon View Post
    Unfortunately it seems there just isn't interest in your game right now, but its been less than a day so there’s still time. Something you can do is to flesh out what you're looking for. Right now your thread is pretty sparse, try at least mentioning what level you plan on starting at. Also, tag the thread as recruiting and put D&D in the title just to be sure. Hopefully you get some replies soon, and I bet that if a DM bites you're thread will be suddenly shoot up in popularity.

Lastly, try not to make several threads for the same issue. I understand you want to increase visibility to your game but you should leave recruitment to the recruitment part of the forum.
    Okay thank you for your advice.

Have a good day.

Games: D&D 3.5e, Pathfinder, and D&D 5e.