New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Random Faerie 5e Homebrew spells

Leaves to Lacquer
    2nd-level Transmutation

Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: 20 feet
    Components: V, S, M (an empty caterpillar cocoon)
    Duration: 24 hours, or until HPs are exhausted

Gathers nearby live foliage within spell range to encase one touched object with a volume of no more than 1 cubic foot. The plant material transforms into a tough, resilient, waterproof, and airtight coating that protects the object. The object is granted 5 temporary HP, a fixed AC of 16 if the object currently has less AC, and gains resistance to acid, cold, lightning, and thunder energy types. A container that opens and closes can be sealed in such a way to protect the contents inside, but while the lacquer remains, it cannot be opened.

This spell can also be used to protect weapons and armor but does not provide any benefit to the creature using them. However, any damage a protected weapon deals or damage a creature receives while wearing protected armor inflicts 1/3 of that amount on the temporary HPs, then subject to energy resistance.

At Higher Levels.
    When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, each spell level above 2nd increases the total volume affected by 1 cubic foot, grants 5 additional temporary HP, and grants 1 additional point of AC.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-15 at 07:53 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Random Faerie 5e Homebrew spells

...what's this I see?

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Leaves to Lacquer
    2nd-level Transmutation

Range: touch / 20 feet
    Components: V, S, M (an empty caterpillar cocoon)
    Duration: 24 hours

Gathers nearby live foliage to to encase one touched object with a volume of no more than 1 cubic foot. The plant material transforms into a tough, resilient, waterproof, and airtight coating that protects the object. The object is granted +10% temporary HP (rounded up), +5 AC, and gains resistance to acid, ice, lightning, and sonic energy types, so long as at least one point of temporary HP remains.

At Higher Levels.
    When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, each spell level above 2nd increases the total volume affected by 1 cubic foot, increases the bonus to AC by 1, and grants an additional +10% more temporary HP.
    Couple of procedural things: I'd say the range for this is just '20 feet' (most official spells are done in 30-foot increments, but that's not a major issue), while specifying that you have to touch the object to be lacquered in the text of the spell. And 'ice' and 'sonic' are called 'cold' and 'thunder' now.

Onto the actual spell... it's pretty cool! One thing I would say is that, although the 5e DMG does provide rules for object HP and AC, they're buried near the back and sort of handwavey anyway. It might be wise to word the spell in a way that can be applied easily even if the object's statistics aren't known. I'd say something like a flat 5 THP and AC fixed at 16 (as Barkskin), increasing by 5 and 1 each when cast at higher levels.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Curse of Clumsiness
    4th-level enchantment

Range: 60 feet
    Components: V, S, M (a shard of a broken mirror)
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute

The target creature must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw. If it fails, all its motor functions are essentially reversed. Attempting to move the right hand moves the left hand, and intending to move a limb one direction makes it move the other. The creature can immediately tell something is wrong; it does not automatically do the opposite of what it intended to do, but all its physical actions are therefore hampered.

This spell can affect any creature with a form of spatial sense - even mindless creatures. However, a mindless creature gets advantage on the wisdom saving throw, and creatures that are immune to mind-affecting abilities are still immune regardless.

The target has disadvantage on all physical activities, including attack rolls, dexterity saves, and skill checks. Additionally, all attacks on the target have advantage. The target may only move at half speed and cannot charge, nor take the withdraw action. If the target attempts to cast a spell with a Somatic component, there is a 30% chance the spell fails and is wasted.

Additionally, whenever the target moves more than 10 feet in one round, it must make a Dexterity saving throw or fall prone. Where they fall is to be determined randomly along their projected path.

Also, whenever the target rolls a 1 on an attack roll to hit with a weapon, they must make a Dexterity saving throw or accidentally injure themselves for their weapon's damage instead.

Finally, even after the spell ends - naturally or not - the target suffers these ill effects for one more round as they get re-readjusted to the proper use of their body again.

At Higher Levels
    When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, each spell level above 4th allows you to attempt to curse one additional target.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, hi Ninja! This was supposed to be a surprise...

I'll consider your input for my first spell. But until then, I still have one more thing to come up with!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, hi Ninja! This was supposed to be a surprise...

I'll consider your input for my first spell. But until then, I still have one more thing to come up with!
    I'm a ninja; I can't be surprised! Also I may have been stalking the homebrew forum for things to PEACH, so as to sneakily promote the spellbrewing contest in my sig without having to bump that thread...

I'll wait for you to finish the rest before commenting more.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Feral Footman
    4th-level transmutation

Casting Time: 1 minute
    Range: 30 feet
    Components: V, S, M (a small servant's bell, plus you have to sing)
    Duration: Until midnight

This spell affects an animal of tiny or small size that you can see within range. An ordinary animal gets no saving throw and is enthralled by the magic. Intelligent animals, animals not within these size categories, and shapeshifters are unaffected.

Once completed, the transformation turns the animal into a humanoid of your choosing with base stats of 10, not including racial modifiers. The humanoid is of a friendly disposition to you, has a basic understanding of all simple unskilled labors, and can understand the languages you speak, but does not speak themselves.

Additionally, upon transformation, the animal is also clothed in mundane clothing of your choosing costing no more than 10 gp, from commoner's clothes to a courtier's outfit.

You can instruct the humanoid to do anything reasonable within the limits of a charm person or suggestion spell, and they behave as though they are dutifully employed by you. For all intents and purposes the animal has been transformed into a mute level 1 Commoner, and it has proficiency in any trade, craft, or profession you have proficiency in. The creature uses your proficiency bonus.

Like the polymorph spell, the transformation lasts for the duration, or until the target drops to 0 hit points or dies. The target assumes the hit points of its new form. When it reverts to its normal form, the creature returns to the number of hit points it had before it transformed. If it reverts as a result of dropping to 0 hit points, any excess damage carries over to its normal form. As long as the excess damage doesn’t reduce the creature’s normal form to 0 hit points, it isn’t knocked unconscious.

At the twelfth stroke of midnight, the spell ends, reverting the humanoid back into the animal it once was, and the clothes that came with it vanish. The animal completely forgets about its experience. However, any work or services the animal performed while in humanoid form continue to persist.

At Higher Levels
    When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can transform one additional animal for each spell slot above 4th.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-14 at 04:32 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, I just saw the entry some other guy had. Malpaxar's Motoric Reversal is basically my Curse of Clumsiness...

Hmmmm. I don't know if I should keep mine (since there are obviously some major differences) or if I should just move onto a more unique idea...

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Curse of Clumsiness
    4th-level enchantment

Range: 60 feet
    Components: V, S, M (a shard of a broken mirror)
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute

The target creature must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw. If it fails, all its motor functions are essentially reversed. Attempting to move the right hand moves the left hand, and intending to move a limb one direction makes it move the other. The creature can immediately tell something is wrong; it does not automatically do the opposite of what it intended to do, but all its physical actions are therefore hampered.

This spell can affect any creature with a form of spatial sense - even mindless creatures. However, a mindless creature gets advantage on the wisdom saving throw, and creatures that are immune to mind-affecting abilities are still immune regardless.

The target has disadvantage on all physical activities, including attack rolls, dexterity saves, and skill checks. Additionally, all attacks on the target have advantage. The target may only move at half speed and cannot charge, nor take the withdraw action. If the target attempts to cast a spell with a Somatic component, there is a 30% chance the spell fails and is wasted.

Additionally, whenever the target moves more than 10 feet in one round, it must make a Dexterity saving throw or fall prone. Where they fall is to be determined randomly along their projected path.

Also, whenever the target rolls a 1 on an attack roll to hit with a weapon, they must make a Dexterity saving throw or accidentally injure themselves for their weapon's damage instead.

Finally, even after the spell ends - naturally or not - the target suffers these ill effects for one more round as they get re-readjusted to the proper use of their body again.

At Higher Levels
    When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, each spell level above 4th allows you to attempt to curse one additional target.
    Fire impression: this is too big an effect for a 4th level spell. As-is, I'd put it at... 8th level maybe? With a save-ends clause it might drop to 6th or so.

Procedural stuff: you need to specify what is a legal target. I'd suggest "one creature you can see within range". 'Mindless' is not defined in the rules... I'd change to anything with an Int score below 3. 'Mind-affecting' isn't defined either; I'd change this spell to include the charmed condition ("the target must make a Wisdom saving throw or be charmed for the duration. While charmed by this spell, the creature suffers <ill effects>...") since that means anything immune to charm is immune to the spell. Finally, 'Withdraw' should be 'Disengage'.

Eh, I just saw the entry some other guy had. Malpaxar's Motoric Reversal is basically my Curse of Clumsiness...

Hmmmm. I don't know if I should keep mine (since there are obviously some major differences) or if I should just move onto a more unique idea...
    In my opinion, it's okay to present different interpretations of the same idea to see which one gains traction... but it's probably not a smart move in an actual contest.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-14 at 06:23 AM.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    Fire impression: this is too big an effect for a 4th level spell. As-is, I'd put it at... 8th level maybe? With a save-ends clause it might drop to 6th or so.
    Even without any early getting out of it, Finger of Death is a 7th level spell, and this thing here is decidedly more tame (though it still really puts you in a bad spot, and it still requires your concentration). Compare it to the Blindness/Deafness spell.

Blind is a pretty debilitating affliction that will also last a minute, and it doesn't even require concentration. Oh. And all it needs is a verbal component too!
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-14 at 06:31 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Even without any early getting out of it, Finger of Death is a 7th level spell, and this thing here is decidedly more tame (though it still really puts you in a bad spot, and it still requires your concentration). Compare it to the Blindness/Deafness spell.

Blind is a pretty debilitating affliction that will also last a minute, and it doesn't even require concentration. Oh. And all it needs is a verbal component too!
    Actually, you might be right (though it's not fair to compare it to a damage-dealing spell). I was thinking "this is considerably more debilitating than Otto's Irresistible Dance" (6th level), but I forgot that that one doesn't offer a save. I guess you can't really put this one higher than Dominate Person (5th level) in any case.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-14 at 06:40 AM.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

How about the third spell. Does it remind you of anything?

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Heh, that one's nice. It's like Awaken - except it makes animals look and act like humanoids instead of think like humanoids.

The stat array is missing one number, by the way.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Hey Windstruck! These are fun.

I think the curse of clumsiness would be easier to remember and use without the add on effects. Most 5e spell descriptions are short and to the point.

I really like feral footman, I could totally see a druid or fey creature making use of this - very Cinderella. I don't think it merits 5th level though. For comparison, animate dead nets you a servant for a day that's better in combat but not as good for doing everyday things. To quicken game play and lessen memory load, I'd give them 12 in every stat.
    Last edited by Stan; 2016-11-14 at 03:17 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, I guess I'll make it 4th level and just make it all stats are 10. And I'll probably add more spells to this thread, then pick 3 for Ninja's contest later. The footman one I think I'll definitely submit.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, I guess I'll make it 4th level and just make it all stats are 10. And I'll probably add more spells to this thread, then pick 3 for Ninja's contest later. The footman one I think I'll definitely submit.
    Feral Footman would be hard to beat, I think. If my experience from the previous contest is anything to go by, people tend to vote for things with a strong theme.

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.

A Faerie Affair

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Kyu's Wondrous Ray of Wonders
    3rd-level wild magic

Range: 120 feet
    Components: V, S, M (a small sprinkle of pixie dust)
    Duration: Varies

You point a finger at a target, and a surge of wild magic springs forth! Make a ranged attack roll. If you miss, whatever is behind the target may be affected by the magic instead. The effects of the ray are random, and even if they imitate the effects of a known spell, they never require concentration to maintain, nor are saving throws to resist the initial effect called for unless specifically mentioned.

Spoiler: Roll a d100
    Show
    Spoiler: 01-25
    Show
    01:The ray transforms into a magical +5 lance of medium size and skewers the target for 1d12+5 damage. The lance disappears after 1 minute.

02: The target gains flying speed of 60 feet for 3d6 rounds.

03: The target is slowed as if affected by the Slow spell for 1 minute.

04: The target understands all spoken language and can speak whatever language you speak (if speaking is remotely possible for it) for 10 minutes.

05: The target is unable to tell a deliberate lie for 1 minute.

06: The target takes 1d6 acid damage and then takes 1d6 acid damage each round for the next 3 rounds.

07: The next attack roll or saving throw the target makes takes a d4 penalty.

08: The target becomes blurry as the Blur spell for 1 minute.

09: The target is blinded for 1 minute.

10: The target emits bright light in a 60-foot radius for 10 minutes, as the Daylight spell.

11: Vines randomly grow out from the target, wrapping around it and fastening to any available surface, restraining it for 1d4 rounds. Escape from it as you would the Entangle spell.

12: The target's weapon is wreathed in flames, and when it attacks it does an additional 1d6 fire damage. If the creature doesn't have a weapon, its body instead bursts into flames, and the creature takes 1d6 fire damage each round. These effects last for 5 rounds.

13: The target becomes invisible, as the Invisibility spell for 10 minutes.

14: If the target is unarmored, it receives an AC of 13 + its dexterity modifier. A target wearing armor is granted an additional +2 bonus AC but is restrained until they remove the armor, in which case the first effect takes place. These effects last 10 minutes.

15: All objects the target is wearing and holding are improved to the condition of as good as new. This does not restore any magical qualities.

16: The target takes 2d10 cold damage, and its speed is reduced by 10 feet until the start of your next turn.

17: If the target has 60 HP or less, it falls asleep for 1 minute.

18: The ray transforms into a boulder, and the target takes 2d10 bludgeoning damage, and is pushed back 10 feet if it is Large or smaller.

19: The target is covered in a sticky, flammable web as the Web spell for up to 10 minutes until the webbing is burned or it moves out of its current location.

20: The target's fighting will is bolstered and gains 10 temporary HP for up to 10 minutes.

21: The target is cursed with weakness and clumsiness, and has disadvantage on strength and dexterity ability checks and saving throws for 1 minute

22: All magical effects of 3rd level or lower on the target ends.

23: The target drops whatever it is holding and is frightened for 1 minute as the Fear spell.

24: The target takes 8d8 fire damage , or half as much on a successful Dexterity save.

25: The target is covered from head to toe in grease. Each round it must make a dexterity saving throw or fall prone, and if it attempts to attack, it makes a dexterity saving throw or drops its weapon instead. This effect lasts for 1 minute.
    Spoiler: 26-50
    Show
    26: The target is paralyzed as the Hold Person spell for 1 minute, with no wisdom saving throw on the first round.

26: Extremely loud, annoying ringing emanates from the target for 10 minutes.

27: The target takes 3d12 lightning damage.

28: Any weapons or tools the target is holding, and any armor the target is wearing becomes +1 magical for 10 minutes.

29: The target takes 1d10 radiant damage, and then 1d10 additional radiant damage the next round.

30: The target takes 1d8 poison damage and 1d8 acid damage, and if they fail a constitution saving throw, 2d8 poison damage the next round.

31: All curses affecting the target end.

32: The target is protected as if by the Shield spell for 2 rounds.

33: A Stinking Cloud of 10 foot radius emanates from the target for 3 rounds.

34: The target takes 4d6 thunder damage and is pushed back 10 feet. If it makes a constitution saving throw, it only takes half damage and isn't pushed.

35: A wall of sand shrouds the target in a 5-foot radius and follows it for 5 rounds, inflicting 1d6 bludgeoning damage each round, blinding the target, and hampering movement as the Wall of Sand spell. However, the target is also protected from ranged attacks like the Wind Wall spell.

36: The target's hands transform into huge unwieldy claws. The target cannot hold any weapon or shield in their hands, but they are now considered to do 1d8+1 slashing magic damage as a natural attack, and the target is proficient with this attack. Small creatures do 1d6+1 damage, Tiny creatures do 1d4+1 damage, etc. The effect lasts for 10 minutes.

37: The target benefits from the spell Barkskin for 10 minutes.

38: The target goes completely deaf for 1 minute.

39: The target thinks you are the bestest, most coolest person ever! They behave as though influenced by the Charm Person and Suggestion spells for 10 minutes.

40: The ray transforms into an assortment of random fruits and vegetables, which pelt the target for 1d4 bludgeoning damage. The conjured produce is also tasty and nutritious!

41: If the target is currently flying, it immediately plummets to the ground and can no longer fly for 1 minute as if affected by Earthbind. If the target isn't flying, they instead ascend 60 feet into the air and then begin to fall as if under the effects of Feather Fall for up to 1 minute. If there is a sturdy obstruction blocking their ascent, they are obviously stopped from going higher, but take 3d6 bludgeoning damage.

42: The target can take the dash action as a bonus action at the end of its turn for 1 minute.

43: The target is affected as if by the Feign Death spell for 1d4 rounds and falls prone. Unless any witness can succeed on a DC 20 Arcana check, they believe the target has actually died.

44: The target takes 3d6 cold damage and has disadvantage on the next weapon attack roll it makes before its next turn.

45: The target is blown back 20 feet unless it makes a strength saving throw, in which case it is only pushed back 5 feet.

46: The target is affected as if by the Haste spell for 1 minute.

47: The target takes 2d8 poison damage and must make a Constitution saving throw at the end of its turn. Until the target successfully makes a Constitution saving throw, it is poisoned.

48: The target takes 2d6 psychic damage and is Frightened for 1d4 rounds.

49: The target's speed increases by 10 feet for 10 minutes.

50: The target takes 2d6 cold damage, and then for up to 1 minute, on each subsequent round the target must make a Dexterity saving throw or take 2d6 acid damage as nasty, eldritch tentacles continually assault them.
    Spoiler: 51-75
    Show
    51: The target takes 1d12 lightning damage, and it continues to take 1d12 lightning damage each round for up to 1 minute until it has moved at least 35 feet away from its last position on one of its turns.

52: The target benefits from the spell Armor of Agathys of level 2 for up to 10 minutes. Creatures that are vulnerable to cold damage instead take 2d6 cold damage.

53: The next attack roll or saving throw the creature makes get a d4 added to their result.

54: The target becomes indifferent to you and its friends. It is also no longer Frightened, Charmed, angry, etc. The effect lasts for 1 minute.

55: The target is cursed with stupidity and foolishness, and has disadvantage on intelligence and wisdom ability checks and saving throws for 1 minute.

56: The ray transforms into 4d4 arrows, and they conveniently fall into the target's quiver. If the target doesn't have a quiver, or if it is full, they get angry and instead attack the target with your proficiency bonus, inflicting 1d6 piercing damage on each hit.

57: If the target attempts to cast a spell of 4th level or lower before the end of its next turn, that spell automatically fails and is wasted.

58: A swarm of obnoxious lights continually swirl around the target within a 5-foot radius for 1 minute, as the Dancing Lights spell.

59: All of the target's abilities are enhanced, as the Enhance Ability spell for 3 rounds.

60: The target takes 4d10 necrotic damage.

61: The target takes 2d6+3 piercing and 4d6 cold damage from a magical icicle.

62: The target suddenly remembers the location of the last object it misplaced.

63: The ray turns into 3d2 Magic Missiles, each striking the target and dealing 1d4+1 damage.

64: The target turns a bright shade of pink and sparkles until a Remove Curse spell is cast upon them.

65: The target is affected as if by the Ray of Enfeeblement spell for up to 1 minute.

66: The target is covered in magical horns and spines. Anyone equal in size or smaller who attacks the target in melee must make a dexterity saving throw or take 1d4+1 piercing damage. The effect lasts for 10 minutes.

67: The target takes 2d6 thunder damage. If it is an inorganic creature made of something solid like stone or crystal, it takes 8d6 thunder damage. If it is a mundane object made of such material, it shatters into a million pieces!

68: A 20-foot sphere of silence, as the Silence spell, surrounds the target for 1 minute.

69: The target sees a glimpse of the future and gets advantage on the next attack roll, skill check, or saving throw it makes before the end of its next turn.

70: The ray transforms into a hail of pretty marbles that pelt the target for 2d4 bludgeoning damage. Then, the area the target is standing on is also considered to have had a bunch of marbles scattered upon it.

71: A Chill Touch of 5th level assails the target.

72: The target must do everything it can in its power to harm you for 3 rounds.

73: The target is covered in Faerie Fire for 1 minute.

74: The target is healed for 3d8 + 2 HP if it is living.

75: The target must succeed on a Constitution saving throw with advantage, or be turned to stone.
    Spoiler: 76-100
    Show
    76: The target takes 1d4 bludgeoning damage from a powerful, yet small jet of water. It and all its possessions are completely soaked. If the creature is made of fire or something, it takes 2d4 untyped damage instead and isn't soaked.

77: Magical darkness surrounds the target in a 15-foot radius for the next 1 minute.

78: The target's hair color, eye color, face, clothing, and overall appearance change into something else (yet with similar build). And the target doesn't realize this. The effect lasts 10 minutes.

79: The target's size is Enlarged for 1 minute.

80: The target is affected as if by the Levitate spell for 1 minute.

81: The target's jump distance is tripled for 1 minute.

82: If the target has 60 HP or less, it is paralyzed for 1d4 rounds.

83: The target is stunned for 1d4 rounds.

84: The target benefits from the Mirror Image spell for up to 1 minute.

85: The target teleports 30 feet in a random direction.

86: The target smells really, really bad, as if sprayed by a skunk. The effect lasts for 24 hours.

87: The target gains the ability to breathe underwater for 1 hour.

88: All magic equipment the target is wearing and holding doesn't appear to be magical anymore. And everything non-magical it is holding now seems to be magical. But nothing has actually changed. This effect lasts for 1 hour.

89: The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw, or else it wants to give up whatever its current endeavor is and live life on the seas as a pirate. If the target is already a pirate, it wants to be a ninja. This effect can be removed by Remove Curse on a willing subject.

90: The target turns into Gaseous Form for up to 10 minutes.

91: The target's size is Reduced for 1 minute.

92: The target gains a level of exhaustion.

93: Whatever the target is currently holding in its hands is stuck in its hands for 1 minute. It cannot manipulate any other object during this time.

94: The target slips on a banana peel and falls prone. Someone already ate the banana, and there's none left for anybody.

95: The target has resistance against bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage dealt by weapon attacks for 1 round.

96: The target is under the effects of Blink for 1 minute.

97: The ray hits the target, but the only thing that happens is confetti, sparkles, and butterflies.

98: The target's attacks deal an extra 1d4 radiant damage on hit for 1 minute.

99: The target is transported to the Astral plane for 1 round.

100: The target takes 2d6 fire, cold, lightning, acid, thunder, poison, necrotic, and radiant damage. Then it is healed for 1d8+2 HP. Finally the target is knocked prone and stunned for 2d4 rounds.

Special: On a wild magic roll of 1, the spell instead affects the caster. On a wild magic roll of 20, an additional effect is rolled on the target for free.

At Higher Levels
    When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, for every 2 spell slots above 3rd, you roll for an additional effect on the target.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-30 at 01:33 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Feral Footman
    4th-level transmutation
    This one is spectacular. Just needs a companion spell for transforming a pumpkin into a carriage. And one to turn field mice into horses. :)
    Last edited by ClintACK; 2016-11-19 at 02:43 PM.