New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate edition, or Sorcerer King?

So, I really enjoyed Elemental waaayyy back when it originally released, even though it was a horrifically underfinished game(like, I'm pretty sure it was missing at least 80% of what it was supposed to have in terms of EVERYTHING). Fallen Enchantress was it's successor, and was supposed to be pretty good, but from what I recall it had a few issues as well. Sorcerer King is Stardocks latest entry into that realm(4x Fantasy). Both are on sale, but I only have the money for one(FE:UE is 9.99, SK is 6.99). Which would anyone who has played them suggest, and why?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate edition, or Sorcerer King?

I think it really depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for more Elemental, then I would recommend Fallen Enchantress. It's like Elemental, but more.

However, If you're looking for something a bit different(in the same universe) I would go with Sorcerer King. While I haven't played it personally, looking at the screenshots and reading the reviews, it seems like it's a bit different than it's predecessors...
    Last edited by Leecros; 2016-07-04 at 10:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.