Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hytheter's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    So in comics and other properties, having extraordinary powers inevitably results in crime fighting/committing, saving/conquering the world and so on. But what if instead of putting on bright costumes and being big damn heroes/villains, super-powered folks just used their powers to make their jobs a little easier?

    This thread is for any and all ideas on using superpowers for mundane work.

    To get the ball rolling: A teleporter could make a pretty penny doing deliveries. "Near instant deliveries, anywhere on Earth!"

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    goto124's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    There's a TV trope for that: Mundane Utility. Not linking to TVTropes for obvious reasons.

    Spoiler: This is the page image
    Show


    There're entire fictional worlds where magic is so common, people use it mundanely more often than for combat. I'll leave it to others to list those worlds. Even if magic doesn't quite fit your idea of 'superpowers', ideas could be nabbed from there.
    Last edited by goto124; 2016-07-06 at 02:27 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Asmodean_'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Within 2 range increments
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    SMBC did a thing on this a while ago
    Not embedding the image because some people have phones and that'd be cruel
    Current occurrences involving me in some manner: The One Sane Drow from Thirteen Blades of the Necromancer (Vergil: Drow Sorcerer 5, CN)
    The Uprise (IC/OOC) (Ker'anson: Drow Arcane Spellcaster 4, NE)
    Running Total Of Things I've Critically Hit That Jormengand Didn't Want Me To Critically Hit: 3

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Spiderman had it right when he used his strength and speed to cheat at wrestling.

    In general, it'd be smarter to become a firefighter, cop or a soldier if you wanted to be heroic, rather than putting on a skimask and beating people in the face.

    Construction work is also something that benefits from such.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Flickerdart's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    There's a TV trope for that: Mundane Utility. Not linking to TVTropes for obvious reasons.
    Also Reed Richards is Useless and Cut Lex Luthor a Check. And These Look Like Jobs for Superman is basically already this thread.

    In case you got out of the endless pit of despair after those links, have one more related one.
    Last edited by Flickerdart; 2016-07-07 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Telok View Post
    Imagine if the combat system was as well thought out and explained as the skill system. You could cut it down to a page and a half, monsters would be about three sentences long. Best of all you don't have to remember any tables for conditions or detail the special abilities because you've got rulings instead of rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GloatingSwine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    It would be instructive to read Top Ten, which is a police procedural set in a city where absolutely everyone has superpowers or crazy gadgets.

    Loads of the incidental stuff in the series (and there is loads of it[/i] shows mundane uses of superpowers because it's still a city of ordinary people.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Someone with plant control/growth powers would make a great gardener or farmer.

    Flight could be helpful for cleaning windows on high buildings.

    Pyrokinesis is a great power for a cook or- depending on the exact mechanics -a firefighter.

    With cryokinesis you could make icecream.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

    Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")



  8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spiderman had it right when he used his strength and speed to cheat at wrestling.
    There was also a sotyine where he was terminially ill(he got better) where he considered taking his life savings to vegas and use his Spider-sense to cheat at high stakes games to ninsure that Mary Jane and Aunt May would be taken care of.

    Cracked.com did an article a few months ago about people who squandered their powers.

    Of note, Swamp Thing can control every plant on earth and forcing them to take in more carbon and/or produce more oxygen in the photosynthesis process is explicitly something he can do. He could clean up carbon based air pollution the world over overnight.

    Storm of the X-Men can control Solar Wins and manipulate Ozone.She could easily fix the hole in the ozone layer and redirect solar winds away from the earth, lessening the damage the ozone layer takes going forward.

    Cipher, also of the X-Men, has the power to instantly and innately understand anything even remotely considered a language. He could make a fortune as a translator, could reveal ancient secrets by looking at old untranslated texts, make a fortune in programming with unparalleled understanding of all the programming languages, ect.

    In the Web serial Worm, i's a plot point that a disproportionately high number of parahumans are driven towards heroics or villainy or other conflict generating uses of their powers when some of them would be really freaking useful in other fields.(Off the top of my head, our main character would be the ultimate in humane pest control, and the remember of her team would be invaluable in nuclear reactor repair, physical rehabilitation, dog training, and research... I think I'm forgetting one)
    I would like to preemptively apologize if I say or do anything rude. I have Asperger's syndrome and therefore sometimes come of as being rude when I do not Intend to. I answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw, and in Homestuck I'd be the Page of Life

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: My OC, Bookmark
    Show
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    In the Web serial Worm, i's a plot point that a disproportionately high number of parahumans are driven towards heroics or villainy or other conflict generating uses of their powers when some of them would be really freaking useful in other fields.(Off the top of my head, our main character would be the ultimate in humane pest control, and the remember of her team would be invaluable in nuclear reactor repair, physical rehabilitation, dog training, and research... I think I'm forgetting one)
    To be fair, there is a very good reason why Worm’s parahumans are driven to conflicts.
    And there are a few who use their powers for more mundane applications. The clothing designer comes to mind. (Although even her powers could be used in combat)

    Spoiler: Possible Worm Spoilers
    Show
    The Undersiders missing someone? You have Skitter, Grue, Regent, Rachel (or Hellhound to use the name the „good guys” gave her), Tattletale and... that should be all of them. I certainly don't remember another teammate.
    Last edited by Kantaki; 2016-07-07 at 05:24 PM.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

    Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")



  10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantaki View Post
    To be fair, there is a very good reason why Worm’s parahumans are driven to conflicts.
    And there are a few who use their powers for more mundane applications. The clothing designer comes to mind. (Although even her powers could be used in combat)

    Spoiler: Possible Worm Spoilers
    Show
    The Undersiders missing someone? You have Skitter, Grue, Regent, Rachel (or Hellhound to use the name the „good guys” gave her), Tattletale and... that should be all of them. I certainly don't remember another teammate.
    Well, I did say that drive to create conflict was a plot point.
    I would like to preemptively apologize if I say or do anything rude. I have Asperger's syndrome and therefore sometimes come of as being rude when I do not Intend to. I answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw, and in Homestuck I'd be the Page of Life

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: My OC, Bookmark
    Show
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Well, I did say that drive to create conflict was a plot point.
    Errm yes... I think I've read that, but it didn't register. Happens sometimes (Usually with... funnier results). My mistake.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

    Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")



  12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    I would use my telekinesis to win all kinds of gift cards and iPads out of arcade machines.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Hytheter View Post
    So in comics and other properties, having extraordinary powers inevitably results in crime fighting/committing, saving/conquering the world and so on. But what if instead of putting on bright costumes and being big damn heroes/villains, super-powered folks just used their powers to make their jobs a little easier?

    This thread is for any and all ideas on using superpowers for mundane work.
    One of my top three powers would be animal telepathy, which considering I'm a vet student would be pretty handy.
    Other two I always like are on the more broken/OP end. A healing factor would be nice because I'm kind of a moron and don't take good care of myself, and on-topic would be handy for all kinds of dangerous jobs from manufacturing to firefighting/police work. You could also donate organs pretty much every day as long as you eat enough to grow them back overnight. The other one I like is electrokinesis, which could help me charge my phone or gameboy on the go.

    To get the ball rolling: A teleporter could make a pretty penny doing deliveries. "Near instant deliveries, anywhere on Earth!"
    I mean, Amazon Now is making that a reality without superpowers...
    Jude P.

    Playing Pokémon X and αS
    3DS friend code: 0705-3326-2027
    4- or 5-IV Pokémon available for trade listed on my Giant League Wiki page.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    One of my top three powers would be animal telepathy, which considering I'm a vet student would be pretty handy.
    Other two I always like are on the more broken/OP end. A healing factor would be nice because I'm kind of a moron and don't take good care of myself, and on-topic would be handy for all kinds of dangerous jobs from manufacturing to firefighting/police work. You could also donate organs pretty much every day as long as you eat enough to grow them back overnight. The other one I like is electrokinesis, which could help me charge my phone or gameboy on the go.



    I mean, Amazon Now is making that a reality without superpowers...
    No.
    No, no, no. Did you have to bring it up? I had that Story safely tucked away in the back of my head where it can't haunt me and you just had to remind me.
    Thank you very much.

    Ontopic:
    Geokinetic powers would be great for all kinds of construction or mining.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

    Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")



  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Asmodean_'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Within 2 range increments
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantaki View Post
    oh my god
    the poor girl
    Current occurrences involving me in some manner: The One Sane Drow from Thirteen Blades of the Necromancer (Vergil: Drow Sorcerer 5, CN)
    The Uprise (IC/OOC) (Ker'anson: Drow Arcane Spellcaster 4, NE)
    Running Total Of Things I've Critically Hit That Jormengand Didn't Want Me To Critically Hit: 3

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    My Hero Academy actually shows some of this off. A main character has powers that makes things lose their gravity and become weightless. She's got an out of school job working at a construction sight, allowing buildings to be built really fast because all those heavy I-beams and stuff become lighter than air.
    MtG 3.5e Campaign: Set 1 - Service

    Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

    Here's a list of all my LPs in Extended Signature form. Please enjoy!


    Song of Storms Zodi by Pinkhaired August. Doot doot doo!

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    danzibr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Back forty.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Cipher, also of the X-Men, has the power to instantly and innately understand anything even remotely considered a language. He could make a fortune as a translator, could reveal ancient secrets by looking at old untranslated texts, make a fortune in programming with unparalleled understanding of all the programming languages, ect.
    I've often heard of math referred to as a language. Could be something there...
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    golentan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bottom of a well

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    My ideal power has always been basically Tyranid Biomancy. Fleshwarping and fleshcrafting, control over a swarm of smaller critters... I could do painless surgery on people and animals, keep swarms of insects to do emergency cleanup of spills, make living furniture or artwork out of plants... Can you imagine how awesome it would be to be able to say "This seed, planted in the ground, will grow into a house within a year which will provide nutritionally complete foodstuffs for one person indefinitely. Here are ten thousand seeds to be distributed to needy populations."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

    Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

    Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bohandas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    There was a Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal comic a while back about Superman getting a job turning the dynamo at a power plant

    http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=2305

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Cyclops can power a space ship by simply firing out the back, as he can jettison and infinite amount of energy.

    Storm + Cyclops could fix arid deserts by evaporating sea water in the Atlantic and then make it rain over the Sahara, repeating in the local ocean to whatever desert they want.

    Cyclops could fix water desalinization processes by evaporating water for clean usage.

    Several x-men could go colonize anywhere they wanted, as they don't need to breath and are made of invincible bodies (Emma Frost, colossus, etc).

    Magneto could make space colonies easy, as he can simply lift them into orbit. He could probably also make moon colonization and martian colonization possible by lifting huge colony ships up into orbit, riding to the location, then gently dropping them.
    I speak AD&D to my fluff, 3.5 to my crunch and 5E to my players.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfRangerGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    I would use my telekinesis to win all kinds of gift cards and iPads out of arcade machines.
    I swear, I have a relative who already does this. I have a knickname for her.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    My Hero Academy actually shows some of this off. A main character has powers that makes things lose their gravity and become weightless. She's got an out of school job working at a construction sight, allowing buildings to be built really fast because all those heavy I-beams and stuff become lighter than air.
    Thor Odinson was a construction worker in his Sigurd Jarlson identity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Cyclops can power a space ship by simply firing out the back, as he can jettison and infinite amount of energy.

    Storm + Cyclops could fix arid deserts by evaporating sea water in the Atlantic and then make it rain over the Sahara, repeating in the local ocean to whatever desert they want.

    Cyclops could fix water desalinization processes by evaporating water for clean usage.
    I think you may need a lesson on Cyclops' power. Also, I doubt the beam pushes him, so even with the more recent portal to a non-Newtonian dimension explanation I don't think he's a source of propulsion in space.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Magneto could make space colonies easy, as he can simply lift them into orbit. He could probably also make moon colonization and martian colonization possible by lifting huge colony ships up into orbit, riding to the location, then gently dropping them.
    Silver Age Magneto did this with Asteroid M. Dark Age Magneto had to take over Graymalkin, but demonstrated sufficient control over it to bring it near the Earth's surface and back into orbit. After Joseph became one with the Earth's magnetic field or something, I doubt he is able to do this, anymore.
    Last edited by KillingAScarab; 2016-07-09 at 11:02 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bohandas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    What about the supervillain equivalent of this? Like Instead of using one's powers for world domination, using them to play stupid pranks on people, sneak into movie theaters, shoplift, and spy on folks in dressing rooms.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2016

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    I'd wager that telepathy (a la Xavier / Jean Grey) would do wonders in the world of psychiatry.
    Being able to tell what people are thinking and uncovering repressed memories in a matter of seconds? Super useful.
    Would also be great as a lie detector in criminal cases.

    To combine the SMBC Superman turbine and the Cyclops spaceship ideas from above, have cyclops fire into some contraption to use the energy and power whatever you'd like.

    Iceman, free AC.

    For Supervillains
    Magneto making metal detectors go off for someone, preferably at an airport.
    Magneto again, stopping escalators. To quote Mitch Hedberg "Escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience."

    Sinestro: adding another step, then removing it. For people who always think there's that one extra step at the top of stairs.
    Last edited by HatMadder; 2016-07-10 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Saw the super villain post

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    gooddragon1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    Spoiler: This is the page image
    Show
    Shouldn't work. The couch would probably break around the area he's holding it up.

    Hand directed (so it's not directly tied to your thoughts which could be erratic at times) telekinetics to make yourself a 1 man construction crew.

    Telepathy that works on anything with the ability to communicate (including computers) to write code for the most amazing game ever. Better yet, hypercognition not based on only what you know to know where the bugs in the code are and how to fix them. Because finding bugs in code can get very mundane.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2016-07-10 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woland View Post
    Honestly, some lawyer somewhere is probably having an orgasm and he doesn't know why."
    No μ!

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    goto124's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Telepathy that works on anything with the ability to communicate (including computers) to write code for the most amazing game ever.
    Does this assume telepathy gets past the 'language' barrier? Or that a computer has 'thoughts' to read in the first place?

    *philosophical questions*
    Last edited by goto124; 2016-07-10 at 10:00 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2016

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Surprised no one's mentioned the After Hours video on this. The Best Superpower (Is Not What you think).

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bohandas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Hand directed (so it's not directly tied to your thoughts which could be erratic at times)
    Which was the premise of both
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sphere and Forbidden Planet
    Last edited by Bohandas; 2016-07-10 at 11:29 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Bohandas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    I just saw an ad for an anime called One Punch Man which appears to combine this with a regular superhero in the form of a guy who fights monsters as a hobby

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Yuki Akuma's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Land of Angles
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    One of my top three powers would be animal telepathy, which considering I'm a vet student would be pretty handy.
    Dude. Do you know how many animals vets have to kill? Animal telepathy would be an awful power for a vet who actually likes animals.

    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Shouldn't work. The couch would probably break around the area he's holding it up.
    Superheros with super strength pull stunts like this all the time, though. Obviously has has Superboy's tactile telekinesis.
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2016-07-10 at 11:32 PM.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

    Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."
    Spoiler
    Show

    Baiyan, God of Joy, by GryffonDurime, while the C.U.T.E Scardycat and Dreamer are by Tomb Raven.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    golentan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bottom of a well

    Default Re: Using Superpowers for Mundane Work

    Quote Originally Posted by mpclardy View Post
    Surprised no one's mentioned the After Hours video on this. The Best Superpower (Is Not What you think).
    Doesn't appeal to my interests in the same way that biomancy does.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

    Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

    Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •