Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 293
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Don't think we have seen heavier than air craft yet. Yeah that tactic is effective, but monstrous. I think some of the new characters introduced in the last 2 chapter are going to be facing Erin and company soon.
    The plane the titan bombs were kicked out of did seem heavier than air?
    Also, i do think any case where normal titans are employed in combat should count as a war crime.

    Its also why im really glad to see that technological progress are slowly eliminating the advantage of titans. Those people are complete and utter monsters, i really do look forward to the point where their titans no longer provide enough advantage to substain their empire.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    The plane the titan bombs were kicked out of did seem heavier than air?
    Also, i do think any case where normal titans are employed in combat should count as a war crime.
    Considering they were tossed out of a zeppelin and not an airplane.... Totally agree though that employing normal titian in combat should be a war crime. But I really don't think the Marley CARE if it's a crime.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Gahh.. alright my bad for mixing a cargo plane and a zeppelin up then. Though at the tech level we have been shown, with those ships, then the technology should also be there for making smaller planes.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    I agree the basic tech for WWI style aircraft is there. Something might have stalled development and even a few years could make a big difference. (No one studied bird aerodynamics enough. ) Also some real militaries didn't see how useful aircraft could be.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Well, its just you need even less than WW1 planes to shoot down a zeppelin. A smaller faster one with guns should be enough for that
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Don't need a plane or another zeppelin to take a zeppelin down. The one we saw in this chapter was low enough guns on the ground should have been able to hit it with ease. It may be that zeppelins being used in combat (as bombers) is a reletively new concept.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Well it should have been flying a bit higher though. Or at least could have been doing so even if it meant a risk of spreading its titan cargo over a wider area.
    It did seem like airdropping titans were an atrocity noone were prepared for though.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Hey guys. Didn't notice this new thread. Now that Season 2 of Attack on Titan is out, was wondering if I could drop in and fanboy freak out on episodes as they come out. I know most of you read the manga, but I haven't so bear with me hear. Also, the intro is AWESOME!!!


  9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Lurkmoar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Seeing Captain Mike's death animated was... pretty damn brutal.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    New chapter!

    Spoiler
    Show
    So...did anyone actually not realizes these weren't flashbacks but was just a shift in scale of then story over to the mainland? Cause that's all it is. Anyway, lots of intrigue and cool stuff going on! I'll admit I stopped reading around the time the hat man with a gun showed up a billion years ago but came back when they got to the basement. I'm liking things so far. I like how they're also putting a big emphasis on "all the pointless deaths have meaning, in that they're the repetition of a black future we're trying to avoid by breaking it".

    Also, all the babies that whine "Titans would be so easy to kill with modern weaponry" can have their bottle now because they've made it very clear that YES, THIS IS IN FACT TRUE.


    Linebeck Zodi by Pinkhaired August. The bravest and most best sailor in the world!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Spoiler
    Show
    I didn't expect this to come out early. Gold week and all. Ymir is dead. The Marley have royally screwed up by sending repeated "exploration teams" to Paradis Island I mean sending 32 destroyers in 3 years? That's a LOT of ships and crews in a wasted effort. (I guess they don't have wireless yet.) Also it gives the folks on the island prisoners and a look at the technology of the out outside world. Seems the Marley don't know there is a way to transfer the powers of Titian without killing the person. And is it me or did the art change some part way through?
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Yeah, I had only thought it might be a flashback because the first time I read the first chapter after the timeskip it was a bit poorly translated.
    Jude P.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Ramza00's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Spoiler: The status of a specific character
    Show
    Are we sure Ymir is dead?

    We know the current possessors of 8 of the 9 titans.

    Either the Dancing Titan (Ymir) is the same thing as the Jaw Titan (Galliard) and Ymir somehow brought back the Jaw Titan which is herself and we are now calling the Dancing Titan the Jaw Titan and thus there is still one more titan shifter to be revealed.



    Or the Dancing Titan (Ymir) is different than the Jaw Titan (Galliard). Somehow Ymir / Dancing Titan allowed the Marley / Warriors to recapture the missing essence which is the Jaw Titan.

    We now for a fact that Gallard saw the memories of Ymir but we do not know how the memory transfer occurred. Let me create an alternate theory. When Eren touched a blood relative of a person his titan eaten in one of its lives. When Eren touched Historia Reiss who was related to the Founding Titan user Freyia Reiss he was able to access unlock memories and a memory transfer occurred both in Eren but also Historia got the same memories inside of her mind. Gallard is the brother of Marcel, if you do not remember who that is Gallard is the brother of a person Ymir ate to acquire her titan shifter ability. Marcel the 4th titan shifter sent out to enter the Wall kingdom of Paradise, but the mindless titan Ymir ate Marcel during this journey and acquired her shifter abilities 9 years ago (and thus Ymir has about 4 years left of her life), and we never saw Marcel except in flashbacks or people referring to him long dead.

    I bring up the fact that is a dual possibility, for the technique used her is a form of misdirection that the author of attack on titan has used before. He creates a scenario where you fill in the blank and he gives quite obvious directional images but he does not show the key image to confirm the theory. Instead he lets you fill in the blank with your mind's eye. Well this is a narrative trick, when you want to do a twist, and the twist is meant to enhance the drama. It is the same type of technique magicians use with misdirection, or people who claim they are psychics and can read minds give called a "cold reading" where you control the nature of the conversation, and you make guesses based off body language and such, where there are multiple possible right answers and you let the person who is getting the reading on control not the conversation but tell you where to direct the conversation, like I am seeing a letter M, and then you say M is my sister's Mary's first letter of her name, or M stands for Maine and I grew up in Maine. You then get the person so engrossed with the subject that when you get an question that you know the answer to they believe you are magic due to how they been really controlling the real conversation with the direction, and the cold reader has been shaping your excitement and your anticipation with very little information.

    Aka you hypnotize yourself and believe something must be true out of self deception without using critical reasoning abilities and challenge each individual piece of evidence, instead of seeing it as a long chain but if a single piece of evidence is faulty or you made a cognitive leap, you can destroy the chain or create a new chain in a different direction and explain a new theory.

    Effectively it is a confidence trick, where your own confidence creates your own illusion in the mind's eye.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

    Also, all the babies that whine "Titans would be so easy to kill with modern weaponry" can have their bottle now because they've made it very clear that YES, THIS IS IN FACT TRUE.
    Yay, give me my bottle!

    Good chapter, lots of interesting and well done things going on.
    I wonder if Marley will remain the focus for long, though.
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Spoiler: Ymir
    Show
    He showed her chained to the same kind of sacrificial altar as when Reiss was going to have Historia eat Eren. If she isn't dead it's not a twist, it's deliberate and lazy misdirection.



    Jude P.

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Spoiler: The status of a specific character
    Show
    Are we sure Ymir is dead?

    We know the current possessors of 8 of the 9 titans.

    Either the Dancing Titan (Ymir) is the same thing as the Jaw Titan (Galliard) and Ymir somehow brought back the Jaw Titan which is herself and we are now calling the Dancing Titan the Jaw Titan and thus there is still one more titan shifter to be revealed.



    Or the Dancing Titan (Ymir) is different than the Jaw Titan (Galliard). Somehow Ymir / Dancing Titan allowed the Marley / Warriors to recapture the missing essence which is the Jaw Titan.

    We now for a fact that Gallard saw the memories of Ymir but we do not know how the memory transfer occurred. Let me create an alternate theory. When Eren touched a blood relative of a person his titan eaten in one of its lives. When Eren touched Historia Reiss who was related to the Founding Titan user Freyia Reiss he was able to access unlock memories and a memory transfer occurred both in Eren but also Historia got the same memories inside of her mind. Gallard is the brother of Marcel, if you do not remember who that is Gallard is the brother of a person Ymir ate to acquire her titan shifter ability. Marcel the 4th titan shifter sent out to enter the Wall kingdom of Paradise, but the mindless titan Ymir ate Marcel during this journey and acquired her shifter abilities 9 years ago (and thus Ymir has about 4 years left of her life), and we never saw Marcel except in flashbacks or people referring to him long dead.

    I bring up the fact that is a dual possibility, for the technique used her is a form of misdirection that the author of attack on titan has used before. He creates a scenario where you fill in the blank and he gives quite obvious directional images but he does not show the key image to confirm the theory. Instead he lets you fill in the blank with your mind's eye. Well this is a narrative trick, when you want to do a twist, and the twist is meant to enhance the drama. It is the same type of technique magicians use with misdirection, or people who claim they are psychics and can read minds give called a "cold reading" where you control the nature of the conversation, and you make guesses based off body language and such, where there are multiple possible right answers and you let the person who is getting the reading on control not the conversation but tell you where to direct the conversation, like I am seeing a letter M, and then you say M is my sister's Mary's first letter of her name, or M stands for Maine and I grew up in Maine. You then get the person so engrossed with the subject that when you get an question that you know the answer to they believe you are magic due to how they been really controlling the real conversation with the direction, and the cold reader has been shaping your excitement and your anticipation with very little information.

    Aka you hypnotize yourself and believe something must be true out of self deception without using critical reasoning abilities and challenge each individual piece of evidence, instead of seeing it as a long chain but if a single piece of evidence is faulty or you made a cognitive leap, you can destroy the chain or create a new chain in a different direction and explain a new theory.

    Effectively it is a confidence trick, where your own confidence creates your own illusion in the mind's eye.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Yeah no she's dead.

    WE called it the Dancing Titan. The official name is now revealed as then Jaw titan. "She returned the Jaw Titan to us, which she stole after eating my brother". Yeah, she's dead.


    Linebeck Zodi by Pinkhaired August. The bravest and most best sailor in the world!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Lurkmoar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

    Yeah no she's dead.

    WE called it the Dancing Titan. The official name is now revealed as then Jaw titan. "She returned the Jaw Titan to us, which she stole after eating my brother". Yeah, she's dead.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a bit hard to call it theft if you're completely mindless. Also, the more I see of the Marely, the more I despise them.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Seems the Marley don't know there is a way to transfer the powers of Titian without killing the person.
    There is? When have we seen this happen?

    Also, the more I see of the Marely, the more I despise them.
    Yeah they are completely horrible. That technological progress makes their ace (the titans) obsolete is rather well deserved.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    There is? When have we seen this happen?
    I don't think I could find it without a long search, but IIRC there was a scene with the Reiss's where someone who had had the power of the Founding Titian no longer had it and was still alive. The Titian's power can be removed by removing spinal fluid from the base of the neck. But it seems almost no one knows that.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    You dont think that was a case of a bad translation?
    I mean it seems like every case of transfer we had seen involved sacrifice. And if the Reis family had a better way then i doubt they would have had the whole sacrifice cave and all.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Guys, this should maybe be spoilered for the anime people.

    Spoiler
    Show
    During the Reiss arc it was shown that shifters can "upgrade" their powers by ingesting or injecting another shifter's CSF, which is how Eren got the armor power. As for transferring the power... I'm not sure if this was a weird translation thing, but I think Reiss did tell Historia that she didn't actually need to eat Eren, just his CSF; but I'm not clear how that would work, because there's apparently a limited number of shifters possible at one time (nine), so if the "donor" shifter were still alive, I don't see why the power would shift to the recipient of their CSF?
    But even assuming that were true, I think it's more that one has to be a titan first in order to become a shifter (whereas a normal human ingesting or injecting titan CSF just turns into a mindless titan; otherwise all the Eldians they were injecting with Zeke's CSF would just trade the Beast titan power back and forth instead of becoming mindless titans under his control), and a mindless titan is just going to eat the entire "donor" shifter and not wait around for a nice chilled glass of CSF to be served up.
    Jude P.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Quiver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    Guys, this should maybe be spoilered for the anime people.

    Spoiler
    Show
    During the Reiss arc it was shown that shifters can "upgrade" their powers by ingesting or injecting another shifter's CSF, which is how Eren got the armor power. As for transferring the power... I'm not sure if this was a weird translation thing, but I think Reiss did tell Historia that she didn't actually need to eat Eren, just his CSF; but I'm not clear how that would work, because there's apparently a limited number of shifters possible at one time (nine), so if the "donor" shifter were still alive, I don't see why the power would shift to the recipient of their CSF?
    But even assuming that were true, I think it's more that one has to be a titan first in order to become a shifter (whereas a normal human ingesting or injecting titan CSF just turns into a mindless titan; otherwise all the Eldians they were injecting with Zeke's CSF would just trade the Beast titan power back and forth instead of becoming mindless titans under his control), and a mindless titan is just going to eat the entire "donor" shifter and not wait around for a nice chilled glass of CSF to be served up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Honestly, the fact that powers can 'stack' the way Eren managed kind of confuses me, if only because I can't see why anyone wouldn't abuse the heck out of that system. Eren kept the co-ordinate ability that Grisha had after he ate him, so it seems as if the powers don't reset to a default when they get passed along...

    Maybe the difference is taking them naturally (via eating ashifter) vs artificially (spinal fluid), but... I dunno? I'm kind of confused by that, and I'm not sure if it's a case where the confusion is intentional by the writer and we don't have the answers yet, or if I'm just kind of dumb...
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show

    Rise of the Runelords -Ely
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars - Jean/Saber

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Honestly, the fact that powers can 'stack' the way Eren managed kind of confuses me, if only because I can't see why anyone wouldn't abuse the heck out of that system. Eren kept the co-ordinate ability that Grisha had after he ate him, so it seems as if the powers don't reset to a default when they get passed along...

    Maybe the difference is taking them naturally (via eating ashifter) vs artificially (spinal fluid), but... I dunno? I'm kind of confused by that, and I'm not sure if it's a case where the confusion is intentional by the writer and we don't have the answers yet, or if I'm just kind of dumb...
    I mean, with Isayama it's probably intentional. He doesn't like people to understand things.
    Jude P.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Lurkmoar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Honestly, the fact that powers can 'stack' the way Eren managed kind of confuses me, if only because I can't see why anyone wouldn't abuse the heck out of that system. Eren kept the co-ordinate ability that Grisha had after he ate him, so it seems as if the powers don't reset to a default when they get passed along...

    Maybe the difference is taking them naturally (via eating ashifter) vs artificially (spinal fluid), but... I dunno? I'm kind of confused by that, and I'm not sure if it's a case where the confusion is intentional by the writer and we don't have the answers yet, or if I'm just kind of dumb...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seems that unless whatever method the original Ymir used to diffuse her powers is used, the Founding Titan and Attack Titan are going to be in one vessel unless Eren gets dies without the power transferring. I also believe that Rod was lying about not needing to kill Eren to Historia, as another manipulation.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Spoiler: Theory
    Show
    It occurred to me that there could be another reason for all the Marley ships vanishing. What if Aren got the Coordinator power to work?
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Quiver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    So... I have another question. And sorry to keep asking these, but maybe someone can cue me in on this:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Why don't the Shifters just eat Eren?

    I can't remember them ever going for that option; they just keep trying to kidnap him. And I guess I wonder why they keep doing that, when there i the easy option of "Eat him and get the co-ordinate that way, and also the Attack Titan."

    I mean... I can think of reasons why they might not want to go that route; Zeke might have told his sub-ordinates not to do that, since he wants to wake Eren up from Grisha's "lies", or maybe Bertholt of Reiner (reasonably) aren't comfortable with the idea of eating a guy they trained with...

    But yeah. Wondering if there is any "canonical" reason why they haven't tried eating him, or if we're just supposed to infer character-based motives like the ones above.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show

    Rise of the Runelords -Ely
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars - Jean/Saber

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    So... I have another question. And sorry to keep asking these, but maybe someone can cue me in on this:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Why don't the Shifters just eat Eren?

    I can't remember them ever going for that option; they just keep trying to kidnap him. And I guess I wonder why they keep doing that, when there i the easy option of "Eat him and get the co-ordinate that way, and also the Attack Titan."

    I mean... I can think of reasons why they might not want to go that route; Zeke might have told his sub-ordinates not to do that, since he wants to wake Eren up from Grisha's "lies", or maybe Bertholt of Reiner (reasonably) aren't comfortable with the idea of eating a guy they trained with...

    But yeah. Wondering if there is any "canonical" reason why they haven't tried eating him, or if we're just supposed to infer character-based motives like the ones above.
    You cannot have more than one Titan power in you, if I recall. Eren, due to having royal blood and having the coordinate ability, can slide around that due to the fact that as a direct descendent of the original titan, all the pieces are meant to go to him eventually.

    I also feel this is how they'll get around the "he's going to die soon due to the Titan time limit.". I also don't really know if he's a royal blooded person, but it feels like that's the implication those flashbacks with his Dad were going for. It's the same reason why the Beast Titan, Zeke, is so good. He denies it in the latest chapter, but we know his mother was an actual princess and that's why his control over the Titan power is so good.


    Linebeck Zodi by Pinkhaired August. The bravest and most best sailor in the world!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Cozzer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Well, the latest anime episode has

    Spoiler: SPOILERS for the anime episode
    Show
    the "oh hey Eren, dude, we're the Colossal and Armored Titans" scene, and it's done perfectly. The whole episode was great, with a tense atmosphere that ends up being completely justified. Also Mikasa's "kicking ass first and asking question later" response. I'm really loving Season 2.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Spoiler: Eren (manga)
    Show
    I'm pretty sure Eren doesn't have royal blood. Zeke does, but that's because his mother did, not Grisha.

    I'm honestly not really sure why Zeke didn't just try to eat Eren himself... I assume the reason the advance team didn't is because they believed only a royal could use Coordinate, but Zeke is a royal, so he ought to be able to. Maybe they have orders to capture Eren so Coordinate can be transferred to a specific person back in Marley, but I don't know who that would be if not Zeke.
    Jude P.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin: What's for Lunch?

    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    Spoiler: Eren (manga)
    Show
    I'm pretty sure Eren doesn't have royal blood. Zeke does, but that's because his mother did, not Grisha.

    I'm honestly not really sure why Zeke didn't just try to eat Eren himself... I assume the reason the advance team didn't is because they believed only a royal could use Coordinate, but Zeke is a royal, so he ought to be able to. Maybe they have orders to capture Eren so Coordinate can be transferred to a specific person back in Marley, but I don't know who that would be if not Zeke.
    Neither Zeke nor anyone in Marley military know about his mother. Eren sen. told Grisha he went out of his way to keep this a secret.
    "What's done is done."

    Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •