New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: The Five Kingdoms (In Character)

The person next to you, is an old woman, who volunteers to watch over the stall.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi View Post
    Lyx'eltien [Druid of the Land]
    Seeing that green-haired girl isn't showing any signs of returning to her stall, Lyx'eltien sighed.
    "What's so exciting about meddling in other people's problems?", he thought to himself and looked at owners at adjacent shops, choosing one who looked most trustworthy he asked: "Would you mind looking after this stall? I'll go get the owner.". And Lyx moved to the incident place, not waiting for a reply.

He touched green-haired girl's shoulder on approaching, "Excuse me. Are you planning to return to your shop?"
    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Insight: [roll0] (to determine most suitable person to ask to watch over stall)
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry! Had work and insomnia, so had trouble posting.

Yes... But I'll be closing it soon, she says, her face saddened. She turns, though, and heads back to the stall, putting a (weak) smile on her face. How may I help you?
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: The Five Kingdoms (In Character)

Relieved that the girl is returning to her shop, Lyx'eltien walks alongside her.

"I wanted to ask about some herbs you have. They are unknown to me. And I'd like to know about them. If they are usefull - I will buy them.", he said while moving towards the stall, "Also, there was a guard asking for Silver Foil. He even promised some necklace as reward for it."

4. - Top - End - #34

Relieved that the girl is returning to her shop, Lyx'eltien walks alongside her.

"I wanted to ask about some herbs you have. They are unknown to me. And I'd like to know about them. If they are usefull - I will buy them.", he said while moving towards the stall, "Also, there was a guard asking for Silver Foil. He even promised some necklace as reward for it."
    Show
    Do I have Silver Foil, WD40?

Of course. This is Dragon's Eye-useful in many esoteric potions as a sort of balancing ingredient, stopping normally contrary mixtures from reacting violently. This here is actually as-of-yet unnamed-to my knowledge, I'm the first person to find it. I believe it can be used in divining brews, to help one see the future-though I cannot claim to have tested it yet. And here, I have plenty of diluted MageBane-it's purpose is obvious, though unfortunately none of it is pure, Amalia says, going over several of the herbs she has for sale.

Show
    Show

Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

d6 Re: The Five Kingdoms (In Character)

Listening to girl's explanation, Lyx'eltien scratched his chin and took a closer look for an "unknown" plant.

"It's unknown to me as well. And this intrigues me. I will buy it if you'll add a location where you found it to the deal.", Lyx quickly glanced over other herbs. "This Dragon's Eye. I'll take it as well."
    Show
    Nature: (1d20+5)[8] (trying to identify the plant)
    Last edited by Kuroi; 2016-07-15 at 04:42 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Marielle turns to speak to Azktor once she has recalled the name. "Did you hear me? I said..." She looks around in the direction he walked. Where does a behemoth such as that paladin disappear to in such a hurry? He had seemed eager to get right to work. "Did anyone see where the big guy went?" she asks of nobody in particular.

7. - Top - End - #37

Listening to girl's explanation, Lyx'eltien scratched his chin and took a closer look for an "unknown" plant.

"It's unknown to me as well. And this intrigues me. I will buy it if you'll add a location where you found it to the deal.", Lyx quickly glanced over other herbs. "This Dragon's Eye. I'll take it as well."
    Show
    Nature: [roll0] (trying to identify the plant)
    Ah! Amalia says. Silver Foil, perfect. What did she need it for?

As for the new herb, I found it pretty deep within the forest. I could mark it approximately on a map, if you have one.

Show
    Show

Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Blood infection. I don't know details.", Lyx paused for a second, remembering what else that man was saying. "I think his name was ... BlueHeart?."

Lyx'eltien shook his head, "No, I don't have a map. But if you'd be willing to guide me there, I can pay for that."

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Ahriman strokes his chin. "Sounds like someone was careless", he says to Marielle. "That, or there is something more behind this. Why use such a distinct weapon..."

Ahriman to turns to face the paladin. He blinks when he notices the half-orc gone. "Quite peculiar..." he says and frowns. Ahriman waves his hands in the empty space where Azktor was just standing, feeling around.
    Last edited by Majin; 2016-07-16 at 05:55 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40

GreenSorcererElf

Spoiler: if he lets you touch him
    Show
    You feel his metal armor under your hand. but see nothing

Spoiler: If he doesnt, and moves away
    Show
    you feel and hear nothing but you can smell something that definitely smells like a half-Orc

11. - Top - End - #41

"Blood infection. I don't know details.", Lyx paused for a second, remembering what else that man was saying. "I think his name was ... BlueHeart?."

Lyx'eltien shook his head, "No, I don't have a map. But if you'd be willing to guide me there, I can pay for that."
    Oh dear. I'm glad I have some, then-I'm always happy when I can see someone safe.

And yes,
    Amalia says, I could guide you. We can work out a price later.

Show
    Show

Show

12. - Top - End - #42

GreenSorcererElf

A young Elf, runs into the square, and yells, HELP, my wife has been stabbed by a man running down the road. someone please help us, she is dying!

He looks around desperately for anyone giving him attention.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Marielle winces when the young elf yells almost into her ear. What is going on around here? I definitely came to the wrong place. Murder capital of the world here. Hmm...Murder Capital of the World...nah, not a catchy title. She shakes herself out of her thought, looks the direction she thought the paladin had gone, still wondering where he could have gotten off to, then turns to the young man.

"Let's see what we can do. Show me where your wife is."

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Great. Whe...", Lyx was interrupted by another scream. Marketplace was rather lively today. Lyx'eltien glanced over screaming youngster, shrugged and continued: "When?"

15. - Top - End - #45

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamD40 View Post
    A young Elf, runs into the square, and yells, HELP, my wife has been stabbed by a man running down the road. someone please help us, she is dying!

He looks around desperately for anyone giving him attention.
    Amalia vaults over her stand, knocking a few herbs askance, and gets next to the man, grabbing a few medicinal herbs (for stopping bleeding) on the way. Where?

Show
    Show

Show

16. - Top - End - #46

GreenSorcererElf

Looking around for anyone else that could help, he finds no one else. and says This way, Hurry! and begins running down the road. hoping people are following him.

about a quarter Mile down the road, An elven woman is lying on the ground moaning, her stomache, bleeding from multiple stab woundsIsaenor, I am back with help. hold on my love. He says as he falls down next to her.

17. - Top - End - #47

Amalia kneels down next to the woman, her hands mashing the herbs into a gooey-paste. Here-this will sting, but it should help with the bleeding.

She gently spreads the paste on the wounds, murmuring reassuring words all the while.

Spoiler: Medicine Check
    Show
    (1d20)[11]

With advantage, since I'm being careful and taking time/getting help from Lyx?

(1d20)[13]

Show
    Show

Show

18. - Top - End - #48

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Amalia kneels down next to the woman, her hands mashing the herbs into a gooey-paste. Here-this will sting, but it should help with the bleeding.

She gently spreads the paste on the wounds, murmuring reassuring words all the while.

Spoiler: Medicine Check
    Show
    [roll0]

With advantage, since I'm being careful and taking time/getting help from Lyx?

[roll1]

She screams loudly as you apply the paste, The bleeding begins to slow.

She says Thank you... before she passes out from the pain and shock.

The Bleeding stops, but the wound is still open and moving her would cause her to begin bleeding again.

19. - Top - End - #49

Okay-do not move her. The wounds are staunched... for now. But moving her could re-open them. Understood? she says to the man.

And who did this?

Show
    Show

Show

20. - Top - End - #50

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Okay-do not move her. The wounds are staunched... for now. But moving her could re-open them. Understood? she says to the man.

And who did this?
    There was a human, large for a human too, he was almost 7 feet tall and wore deep green leather armor. He came running down the road and bumped into my wife, stabbing her and running down the road some more.

He points to some tracks on the ground.

21. - Top - End - #51

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamD40 View Post
    There was a human, large for a human too, he was almost 7 feet tall and wore deep green leather armor. He came running down the road and bumped into my wife, stabbing her and running down the road some more.

He points to some tracks on the ground.
    You- Amalia says, pointing at Lyx, Stay here-make sure they stay safe. I'm going to track this guy down. I'm sorry to be giving orders, but right now people are in danger.

I'll find this man, and stop him,
    she says to the man. Don't worry, she adds, and takes off, following the tracks, drawing out a quarterstaff and casting Shillegah on it.

Show
    Show

Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

The paladin was gone, and now this green-haired girl has gone running off too. Marielle looks carefully around the square. Was somebody luring all the potential challenges away so they could continue the rampant murder spree? She draws her rapier and stands guard over the fallen woman.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Perception: (d20+5)[23]

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

d6 Re: The Five Kingdoms (In Character)

When green-haired herbalist darted off, Lyx was surprised. Again.

"Oh, for crying out lo...", he mumbled while following that energetic girl. "Why does she always want to be a part of someone's trouble?", Lyx thought on the run, "Well, I need her to lead me to the new plant's place, so I better not lose track of this green-furred squirrel..."

Lyx'eltien helped when girl started to apply herbs to the wounded woman almost automatically... But when that "squirrel" darted off again, he came to and pointed his hand towards the wound. Lyx's eyes flashed deep green for a moment and few semi-translucent leaves formed around his stratched hand. He said "Heal!" in elven and those leaves gently flew in the direction of the lying woman. Seeing as colors return to her face, Lyx nodded and turned his still stratched out hand into a pose like he was carrying something in it. "Oh Nature, grant me your blessed goods!" said he. With a flash of vibrant green energy - ten raspberries appeared in his hand. Those berries were almost twice as big as the wild ones usually found in forest. "Huh, raspberries today?", Lyx thought to himself and handed over two of the berries to the man. "Take those. They will heal.", Lyx paused for a second and after some hesitation added: "Stay safe.". After finishing all that Lyx'eltien started running after "green-furredsquirrel" as he couldn't risk her dying.
    Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    First was a Healing Word: (1d4+4)[6]
    Second was Goodberry and with that I have 2 1st level slots expended.
    Last edited by Kuroi; 2016-07-17 at 01:43 AM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Seven feet tall fellow, huh? Shouldn't be that hard to spot in a crowd", Ahriman says. "I'll go look for him too".

Ahriman casts a spell on himself, allowing him to fly, so he could move faster and easier in the crowd, and to have better view.

Show
    Ahriman casts Fly on himself.
    Perception: (1d20+5)[23] to follow the tracks and and spot the attacker.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Azktor

"What you guys are saying? I'm right here!" he says to Marielle and Arhiman.
    Last edited by Azktor; 2016-07-17 at 06:34 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Fishybugs View Post
    The paladin was gone, and now this green-haired girl has gone running off too. Marielle looks carefully around the square. Was somebody luring all the potential challenges away so they could continue the rampant murder spree? She draws her rapier and stands guard over the fallen woman.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Perception: [roll0]
    You see a second pair of tracks, that lead into the woods from the body. but none else around

27. - Top - End - #57

GreenSorcererElf

When green-haired herbalist darted off, Lyx was surprised. Again.

"Oh, for crying out lo...", he mumbled while following that energetic girl. "Why does she always want to be a part of someone's trouble?", Lyx thought on the run, "Well, I need her to lead me to the new plant's place, so I better not lose track of this green-furred squirrel..."

Lyx'eltien helped when girl started to apply herbs to the wounded woman almost automatically... But when that "squirrel" darted off again, he came to and pointed his hand towards the wound. Lyx's eyes flashed deep green for a moment and few semi-translucent leaves formed around his stratched hand. He said "Heal!" in elven and those leaves gently flew in the direction of the lying woman. Seeing as colors return to her face, Lyx nodded and turned his still stratched out hand into a pose like he was carrying something in it. "Oh Nature, grant me your blessed goods!" said he. With a flash of vibrant green energy - ten raspberries appeared in his hand. Those berries were almost twice as big as the wild ones usually found in forest. "Huh, raspberries today?", Lyx thought to himself and handed over two of the berries to the man. "Take those. They will heal.", Lyx paused for a second and after some hesitation added: "Stay safe.". After finishing all that Lyx'eltien started running after "green-furredsquirrel" as he couldn't risk her dying.
    Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    First was a Healing Word: [roll0]
    Second was Goodberry and with that I have 2 1st level slots expended.
    As you cast the first spell, her wounds close completely. And she begins to wake up. She takes the berries you offer, and eats a few before she begins to sit up.

Thank you druid. I am in your debt heroes. The man that attacked me had a large Axe on his back akin to a greatsword, but ive never seen one like it.

28. - Top - End - #58

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    "Seven feet tall fellow, huh? Shouldn't be that hard to spot in a crowd", Ahriman says. "I'll go look for him too".

Ahriman casts a spell on himself, allowing him to fly, so he could move faster and easier in the crowd, and to have better view.

Show
    Ahriman casts Fly on himself.
    Perception: [roll0] to follow the tracks and and spot the attacker.

You see the tracks that the other girl followed and see a large Human running. She is about 50 yards behind him.

but, you also see a second set of tracks heading into the woods. directly where the girl was down.

29. - Top - End - #59

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Azktor View Post
    Azktor

"What you guys are saying? I'm right here!" he says to Marielle and Arhiman.
    Everyone around you can hear you say that but, still cannot see you.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Ahriman looked at the big man and the girl following him. "Well, hopefully she can handle it. Might be the big guy's just a distraction", he thought.

"I'll head to the forest, looks like someone went there!" Ahriman shouted and flew full speed into the forest. He tries to spot the second possible attacker.