New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Inside SIXTY FOOOOOOUR! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Church of Thrun]

Anika doesn't seem to notice the attention Genji is paying to her pants, she is caught up in her own argument. "You lied to him and you made suggestions that probably weren't true. I know what some people would call that at the very least." She remarks with a small smile just she turns to look at him and catches his wandering attention. "Looking for something? Don't think there are any mages hiding there." She remarks casually as she taps her nose. "They hide their heads up their own arses, not mine. Though sometimes I wonder..." She attempts to meet his gaze, appearing rather amused.
    The fox stands firm, the natural charms of even the few fox-girls he has met thus far giving him at least some composure when caught red-pawed as it were, "While I might be a priest, I AM a male priest of a goddess of fertility. It is my opinion that the body, in all of its forms, but especially ones of the female persuasion should be appreciated when appreciation is due. Apologies if it caused discomfort, Miss Anika..." Genji apologized, meeting her gaze confidently, tail even swishing just a bit...~

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Church of Thrun]

"Discomfort? If I'd felt discomfort every time someone stared at my behind, I wouldn't get much done." She assures him as she starts to saunter along, expecting him to follow. "But if you like to show appreciation to the female body, you should see my bear-ass, that is something spectacular to behold. Though perhaps my behind is spectacular no matter what shape I take." She muses without looking at the Genji, then her form suddenly changes into one of a huge purple colored bear. Vicious teeth, claws, eyes, and well, a huge bear ass.

It appears as if its purposefully swaying those bear hips as it strides along. Anika doesn't maintain this shape for long however and soon changes back to her humanoid form. "What do you think? Want to see some feline behind as well?
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-07-23 at 06:33 AM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Church of Thrun]

"Discomfort? If I'd felt discomfort every time someone stared at my behind, I wouldn't get much done." She assures him as she starts to saunter along, expecting him to follow. "But if you like to show appreciation to the female body, you should see my bear-ass, that is something spectacular to behold. Though perhaps my behind is spectacular no matter what shape I take." She muses without looking at the Genji, then her form suddenly changes into one of a huge purple colored bear. Vicious teeth, claws, eyes, and well, a huge bear ass.

It appears as if its purposefully swaying those bear hips as it strides along. Anika doesn't maintain this shape for long however and soon changes back to her humanoid form. "What do you think? Want to see some feline behinds add well?
    Genji wryly smirks, "I can agree that your hips in bear-form look particularly powerful, and your shape overall speaks to a level of fecundity that should be celebrated. That said, I personally much prefer you as a woman, if I may be so bold." His smirk turns into a polite smile, "And you do have a certain wit about you that is quite charming as well... it is refreshing to match wits as we have with someone outside of my own race, since it so rarely happens." He follows behind her closely, preferring to walk beside her for the moment, lest she think that's all he was concerned with.
    Last edited by deleteman900; 2016-07-23 at 06:02 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94

[Streets of Inside]

"If you think I change gender while I'm a bear, you are gravely mistaken. My bearhind is as femenine as my behind." Anika remarks as she strolls along, not in any particular hurry. She didn't even know where they were going, yet she prefered moving before standing still, walking in no special direction. "But that's sweet of you to say, first time out the den then? Leaving on some ancesteral journey to find your lost father?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-07-23 at 06:51 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Church of Thrun]

"If you think I change gender while I'm a bear, you are gravely mistaken. My bearhind is as femenine as my behind." Anika remarks as she strolls along, not in any particular hurry. She didn't even know where they were going, yet she prefered moving before standing still, walking in no special direction. "But that's sweet of you to say, first time out the den then? Leaving on some ancesteral journey to find your lost father?"
    "Not quite, I was raised as a human, though I have recently obtained my first tail and begun to learn of the kitsune culture..." He states simply, not wanting to waste words when they had business to attend to, and all too aware that they seemed to have a nice mood at the moment, so if he says something dumb he could easily spark a fresh conflict between them when working together was greatly preferable. If nothing else, she didn't seem as annoyed by his previous goody two-shoes behavior as she had been before he got the gold from the merchant... Rather, he was content to let her lead the conversation for the moment, and see where she took it.

6. - Top - End - #96

[Church of Thrun]

Anika stops for a moment and turns around to take a second look at the kitsune. "You started off as a human? That's interesting, I've always been fascinated by human culture. I didn't realize some of them turned into fox-people though. For what I know though, humans have a strong mage-tradition, so you don't happen to have any relatives who just happen to be mages? Otherwise I have heard about this collegue that trains them. Might be worth a shot."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-07-23 at 07:14 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Church of Thrun]

Anika stops for a moment and turns around to take a second look at the kitsune. "You started off as a human? That's interesting, I've always been fascinated by human culture. I didn't realize some of them turned into fox-people though. For what I know though, humans have a strong mage-tradition, so you don't happen to have any relatives who just happen to be mages? Otherwise I have heard about this collegue that trains them. Might be worth a shot."
    "Err... no. I've been a kitsune since I was born, but my mom was a human. Not having my dad around, I was raised as if I were a human regardless. If you want, I can think of a way to show you how much of an animal I can be...~" He propositions her, being a bit bold, since she has yet to decline his advances.

8. - Top - End - #98

[Church of Thrun]

"My, my, is this the priest I was talking to a hour ago? I seem to have changed your priorities entierly. Weren't we going after your father? If you act like this after a hour, who knows what you'll be doing by the end of the day." Anika teases as she starts backwards in the same direction she was going before.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Church of Thrun]

"My, my, is this the priest I was talking to a hour ago? I seem to have changed your priorities entierly. Weren't we going after your father? If you act like this after a hour, who knows what you'll be doing by the end of the day." Anika teases as she starts backwards in the same direction she was going before.
    "Kitsune live for a fair few centuries at least, I've no doubt that he'll be there tomorrow, or the day after. You were saying you were bored, right? Why don't you let me show you how to have a little bit of fun?" He suggests with a growl, but much less of a hostile one this time, finding that he is quite enjoying this byplay~ " 'Sides, I reckon that you know just fine what we're going to be doing by the end of the day...~"

10. - Top - End - #100

[Streets of Inside]

That makes Anika laugh. "Sure of ourselves are we? You've made me curious though, what do even priests do for fun? Pray for it?"

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

That makes Anika laugh. "Sure of ourselves are we? You've made me curious though, what do even priests do for fun? Pray for it?"
    "Hmm, truth be told, I've been a priest for barely a week at most... We could sit and spin tall tales, trying to one up each other... and I'm nearly sure that you've got some damn good stories to tell, or... we could find something else to do... something that with me being a farmboy, and you a druid, I think we're both all too aware of~" He teased, feeling like he's on a bit of a flow here, and enjoying her attempts to play coy. "More seriously though, we garden, and work on improving ourselves however we think we can. I've spent some time practicing not being a stuttering wreck around any and every beautiful woman I see, of which there are a fair few at the temple, and I think it's already starting to pay off..." he laughs.

12. - Top - End - #102

[Streets of Inside]

Anika nods. "Maybe, maybe. You're very bold for a supposed ameteur, Genji. Promise me to not get too outgoing too fast, m'kay? I did that mistake once, and it can end up really ugly." She suggests. "Anyway, its up to you what you like to do. I don't exactly have anything planned for today."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

Anika nods. "Maybe, maybe. You're very bold for a supposed ameteur, Genji. Promise me to not get too outgoing too fast, m'kay? I did that mistake once, and it can end up really ugly." She suggests. "Anyway, its up to you what you like to do. I don't exactly have anything planned for today."
    He nodnods, "I... take your point. This is my first time here, so if you'd like we can always explore around a little bit, go ahead and see the sights and all that jazz. What was your childhood like?" Genji asks curiously, wondering what sort of person Anika is.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Pixie in the Playground

[Vyrn Street]

Steve turns to the halfling and says. "I don't have time to teach you any techniques, but the ghouls seem pretty stupid and seem to be easily killed. If you get attacked, swipe your sword to the right and then to the left. You may be just flailing your sword, but it's the best advice I can give right now." Steve runs to Dark Dreams and says "do you need help with anything else? I can provide healing to the wounded or do recon on the area and check for more hostiles."
    Dark Dreams looks around gently nervously

I'm not a fighter of any sort, and what offensive spells I do have were very ineffective against these things. I certainly would appreciate the help, both for healing and for cover...
    Last edited by Fenric; 2016-07-23 at 11:11 AM.

15. - Top - End - #105

[Vyrn Street]

((Going to wait before I post here until an issue is address. Will post soon though.))

[Streets of Inside]

"My childhood? That's a rather personal question, isn't it?" Anika asks. "But I guess I basically were born a druid." She gestures at her eyes. "Within my Culture being born with amber-colored eyes either means you're going to become a druid, or that you have a great destiny ahead of you. In my case, it was both. I have heard that people suddenly gain amber eyes though, which is pretty weird. But to go back to your question, while I was born spectacular, my childhood was a happy one. My parents weren't murdered Before me and my home village wasn't burnt down to the ground."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Vyrn Street]

((Going to wait before I post here until an issue is address. Will post soon though.))

[Streets of Inside]

"My childhood? That's a rather personal question, isn't it?" Anika asks. "But I guess I basically were born a druid." She gestures at her eyes. "Within my Culture being born with amber-colored eyes either means you're going to become a druid, or that you have a great destiny ahead of you. In my case, it was both. I have heard that people suddenly gain amber eyes though, which is pretty weird. But to go back to your question, while I was born spectacular, my childhood was a happy one. My parents weren't murdered Before me and my home village wasn't burnt down to the ground."
    "What's it like? Having a dad, I mean. I'm just a bit curious, because I don't have much context for what they're supposed to really be..." Genji asks curiously, not trying to pry overmuch, just curious what he'd missed out on in his childhood.

17. - Top - End - #107

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    Steve turns to the halfling and says. "I don't have time to teach you any techniques, but the ghouls seem pretty stupid and seem to be easily killed. If you get attacked, swipe your sword to the right and then to the left. You may be just flailing your sword, but it's the best advice I can give right now." Steve runs to Dark Dreams and says "do you need help with anything else? I can provide healing to the wounded or do recon on the area and check for more hostiles."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Vyrn Street]

"We've got some kind of weather disturbance over a graveyard," Midnight calls over the radio. "It's blocking my sonar. I'm having trouble penetrating it even with a tight-beam. I don't know if it is related to the attack, but it's suspicious. I'm sending the heading to your ARD."

"Good catch, Midnight," Blackout sends back. "Sunny, form up with me. Midnight, eyes in the sky. We'll let the strike team clean up while we investigate."

"Copy."

"Copy," Sunny sends before looking over at Dark Dreams. "I think you might be better equipped to help all these hurt people than I am. You might want to call in backup from Inari's, too. Things seem pretty bad. We've spotted something suspicious going on in a nearby graveyard, so we're going to check it out."

And thus they will! The scouting team takes the sky and begins heading toward the foggy graveyard! Unless something starts accosting them before they arrive, Sunny will begin kicking at the thick bank of fog in an attempt to disperse it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
    [Vyrn Street]

Dark Dreams looks around gently nervously

I'm not a fighter of any sort, and what offensive spells I do have were very ineffective against these things. I certainly would appreciate the help, both for healing and for cover...
    [Vyrn Street]

There are plenty of wounded to take care of if Dark Dreams wishes to do that. By now other help has arrived however, the community and the city at large is not completely without its healers and defenders. A halfling cleric is healing the wounded nearby and other less magical healers are doing what they can to bind and clean the wounds the ghouls have caused. There are no signs of any more undead though.

In the middle of all those, Steve can see Ambrosia casually strolling along. She appears to be particularly interested in the ghoul bodies, taking notes as she tries to not be in the way of the healers.

[Lumen Graveyard]

The fog can be kicked away, which reveals a rather gruesome sight. It appears as all the graves of this otherwise so beautiful and cared for graveyard have been emptied. In some cases dug up, in others it appears as if the bodies have simply been ripped out of their coffins somehow. All the gargoyles which once seems to have decorated the area have been crushed and their remains scattered about the yard. There are signs tracks all over the place and it appears that they're leading towards the largest mausoleum of the graveyard, a huge building which stands taller than all the buildings in the area, a real necropolis.

[Streets of Inside]

"Its pretty good I suppose? I don't have much context how it's like to be without a father. I think it depends if you knew them before they disappeared or not. To have such a important person removed from your life is always painful, but you gotta remember what they brought into your life too. When you think about it, your entire life pretty much consist of what other people teach you, one way or another." Anika argues.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Vyrn Street]

There are plenty of wounded to take care of if Dark Dreams wishes to do that. By now other help has arrived however, the community and the city at large is not completely without its healers and defenders. A halfling cleric is healing the wounded nearby and other less magical healers are doing what they can to bind and clean the wounds the ghouls have caused. There are no signs of any more undead though.

In the middle of all those, Steve can see Ambrosia casually strolling along. She appears to be particularly interested in the ghoul bodies, taking notes as she tries to not be in the way of the healers.

[Lumen Graveyard]

The fog can be kicked away, which reveals a rather gruesome sight. It appears as all the graves of this otherwise so beautiful and cared for graveyard have been emptied. In some cases dug up, in others it appears as if the bodies have simply been ripped out of their coffins somehow. All the gargoyles which once seems to have decorated the area have been crushed and their remains scattered about the yard. There are signs tracks all over the place and it appears that they're leading towards the largest mausoleum of the graveyard, a huge building which stands taller than all the buildings in the area, a real necropolis.

[Streets of Inside]

"Its pretty good I suppose? I don't have much context how it's like to be without a father. I think it depends if you knew them before they disappeared or not. To have such a important person removed from your life is always painful, but you gotta remember what they brought into your life too. When you think about it, your entire life pretty much consist of what other people teach you, one way or another." Anika argues.
    The fox looks at Anika with wide eyes, almost surprised at how deep she was being, "Well spoken, Miss Anika. I suppose at least part of that is why I want to at least know who my dad is, or was. I want to know whether or not I truly am better off without him... He seems a bit mournful in tone as he thinks aloud...

19. - Top - End - #109

[Streets of Inside]

Anika shrugs. "Eh, there is no way you'd be able to tell that anyway. No one can predict how you might have turned out if he had been you, even if he turns out to be a pretty swell guy. I mean, it looks like you turned out alright anyway, so why bother overthinking it? Focus on the fun part instead, satisfying your own curiosity." She argues, giving him a friendly pat on the back.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

Anika shrugs. "Eh, there is no way you'd be able to tell that anyway. No one can predict how you might have turned out if he had been you, even if he turns out to be a pretty swell guy. I mean, it looks like you turned out alright anyway, so why bother overthinking it? Focus on the fun part instead, satisfying your own curiosity." She argues, giving him a friendly pat on the back.
    He smiles, leaning over to give her a friendly hug, "Thanks Anika, that really means a lot! You're absolutely right that I need to look at this in a better frame of mind. You know, you're actually turning out to be a pretty alright sort of person, might even come to like you, if you're not careful...~" he teased, enjoying the hug as long as he can without being impolite, since it reminded him a bit of hugging his mom when he was only 20-30 years old... the one difference being that he enjoyed the hug just a bit more than he was expecting, since she WAS a fairly attractive woman, :D

21. - Top - End - #111

[Streets of Inside]

Anikas reaction to the hug is surprise, but she keeps patting him on the back even if she is unsure how friendly the hug is with all the flirting going on. "That- that's the right spirit, Genji. Just keep that outlook and you'll do great. As for me being a great person, was there any doubt? I doubt I could contain enough of my greatness for you to possibly dislike me honestly. It's simply impossible to contain." She grins confidently.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

Anikas reaction to the hug is surprise, but she keeps patting him on the back even if she is unsure how friendly the hug is with all the flirting going on. "That- that's the right spirit, Genji. Just keep that outlook and you'll do great. As for me being a great person, was there any doubt? I doubt I could contain enough of my greatness for you to possibly dislike me honestly. It's simply impossible to contain." She grins confidently.
    Genji does think, just for a second, of taking advantage of the closeness, but decides against it, not wanting to earn her distrust, OR her ire by doing something foolhardy, and eventually simply lets the hug go, looking up at the taller night elf woman with a gentle smile, "Thank you, seriously. I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I'd by lying if I said I honestly think that this will turn out well, but it's still something that I have to do, for my own peace of mind if nothing else." They continue to walk down the street together, making a decidedly odd pair, even among the residents of Inside, as Genji's tail wrapped around Anika's waist loosely, as close to an affectionate cuddle as they could manage while still walking..~

(Up to you if/when they find a wizard, I suppose, unless you want me to play the wizard?)

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

[Vyrn Street]

[Lumen Graveyard]

Steve shouts to Ambrosia "Hey Ambrosia, if you're not too busy, I could use some help here, these people are injured and need medical attention. If you have time to help, there's some bandaging cloth and healing potions in my saddlebag." Steve sheathes his sword and runs to the cleric and says "Your holiness, I'm here to help you. Is there any place where I may provide assistance?"
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

24. - Top - End - #114

[Lumen Graveyard]

Anika attempts to shoo away the tail with her hand as they walk. "You'll see, just keep up a positive outlook and everything will go swell." She argues.

((Either we could go to the acedemy Anika suggested, which is controlled by LDK, or we could use the underground contacts to get in touch with MERC, which would be controlled by me. Or we could go with a NPC wizard controlled by you. Your choice.))

[Vyrn Street]

((Waiting for Fenric here, unless he wishes to be skipped.))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-07-24 at 01:59 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Lumen Graveyard]

Anika attempts to shoo away the tail with her hand as they walk. "You'll see, just keep up a positive outlook and everything will go swell." She argues.

((Either we could go to the acedemy Anika suggested, which are controlled by LDK, or we could use the underground contacts to get in touch with MERC, which would be controlled by me. Or we could go with a NPC wizard controlled by you. Your choice.))

[Vyrn Street]

((Waiting for Fenric here, unless he wishes to be skipped.))
    The tail instead playfully wraps around her wrist, all fluffy and soft and teasing, its grip much too weak to restrain her if she attempts to pull her hand away, the male kitsune shooting a wink at her as he walked beside her, "Mmm... You mentioned that we could use your contacts, right? Let's go ahead and do that... I'll have to be sure to pay you back EXTRA thoroughly...~" He decides eventually, waggling his brows as he wonders if her encouragement about keeping a positive outlook was restricted to looking for his father, or if it extended to... other things, ;p
    Last edited by deleteman900; 2016-07-24 at 06:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #116

[Streets of Inside]

((Used the wrong location tag...))

Anika shakes her head and steps out of his tails reach. "My contacts? I think you're overestimating me on that front Genji. But this isn't the first time I'm in a city, I know where the sort of people hang out, just follow me..." She picks up her pace, suddenly with a goal in mind.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

((Used the wrong location tag...))

Anika shakes her head and steps out of his tails reach. "My contacts? I think you're overestimating me on that front Genji. But this isn't the first time I'm in a city, I know where the sort of people hang out, just follow me..." She picks up her pace, suddenly with a goal in mind.
    Genji didn't mind one bit as she pulled ahead a few paces, since it allowed him to enjoy the view a bit more, something she was doubtlessly sure that he'd do given the chance~ He followed behind her, all smiles and happily bouncing tail as he enjoyed the smells and sounds of the city as well.

"For a great hero like yourself, finding a mage to cast a scrying spell should be an easy task, I'm sure. I'd have no idea where to even begin..." he praises her with a happy smile, tail giving a slight wag as he tried to burn the light sway of her hips into his brain.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

The two will eventually reach a rather seedy bowling alley, where a man is known to hang out who has a contact line to the mercenary organization outlawed in Inside. He's a tall lizard-man, with dark green scales and unmoving, orange eyes.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

29. - Top - End - #119

[Streets of Inside]

Anika quietly walks up to the man and then in a casual tone asks. "Hello there, I heard you know where I could hire someone for scrying services. We need to find a person you see." She gestures at Genji who should be right behind her.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Streets of Inside]

Anika quietly walks up to the man and then in a casual tone asks. "Hello there, I heard you know where I could hire someone for scrying services. We need to find a person you see." She gestures at Genji who should be right behind her.
    Genji actually hadn't really been paying attention, too entranced by far by the sight in front of him, and ended up walking right into her, instinctively wrapping his arms around the pretty druid to brace himself, surprised he looked around and noticed the strange man looking at him, offering a sheepish grin. "Yo."

(Gonna try and nap for a few hours, bbl, say around 3 hours or so, with any luck.)
    Last edited by deleteman900; 2016-07-24 at 10:59 AM.