New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: DeepBlue's Vagabond - Act 1

Harold Betruger
    Harold closes his eyes and takes a deep breath behind the bulk of Len. This could end badly...but maybe he could give them all an edge. Or settle it.
    "Now, now, sir," he remarks brightly, stepping out from behind Len with a smile on his face.
    "Don't be like that, not when I've come all this way to entertain you specially. Someone bring our fierce bearded friend here another round, and take a seat, m'lord, while I open your mind to things that'll last longer than sex."
    He shouts to the beleaguered minstrels.
    "It's the Outlaw's Reel; Keep up if you can, you slobs!"
    So saying, Harold begins picking out a staccato reel on his mandolin, starting slow and then working his way up the tempo...
    Spoiler
    Show

Using Bardic Music to Fascinate the Leader with DC =
    Perform - (1d20+8)[14] (+ any Aid Another the minstrels care to add)
    If there's nothing out there, then what was that noise?

2. - Top - End - #722
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    We interrupt your regularly scheduled forum-outage to bring you this post...

Well, the crafting weaponry sounds like it could be my new favorite game feature. I'm a sucker for do-it-yourself projects, and metallurgy type stuff is a large part of my RL field. So the materials for a spiked chain would be around 5-6 GP, right?

Len's sword-arm jerks reflexively at the first shout, but its not as righteous as it might seem; its mostly Len's inner bully who doesn't like raised voices.

"--or is it do ye want yer town burned to the ground?"

Len looks the man in the eye, and it immediately becomes clear that these men are the foreordained banits...

Things unfold about like you would expect until the group's ace in the social-hole, Harold, steps in. Len smiles in relief.
    Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-01-22 at 02:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k
    Probability has betrayed me, I thought we had a thing.

President, Founder, and Chairman of the Ya-Ta-Hey! Self-Promotion Club

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

At Harold's suggestion, the man pauses - whether it be actual interest or shock from the Bard's audacious behavior cannot be determined, as his vacant stare gives no readily discernable information.

The minstrels recognize the song Harold leads, and play along as best they can. As his mandolin plays the tune, his target audience does little more than scratch his head, staring at the instrument. "What...huh...uh..." He seems to only manage small sentence fragments, as he gazes between Harold and his mandolin, in awe.

Most of the band seems enthralled by the performance, completely unaware of your group's intentions. Maximilian nudges Willard behind him, and then whispers to Flare. "What's going on?"

4. - Top - End - #724
    Barbarian in the Playground

Schorbuk

Schorbuk decides this certainly looks like a better to avoid than to engage situation, and decides to act accordingly. With no way to determine the plans of the others, he takes it upon himself to attempt a ruse, and hope for the best. Fortunately, in a pessimistic sort of way, a failure on his part will likely only incur the same results as most anything else.

A moment before the filthy hulk begins to snap out of his Harold-induced trance, Schorbuk comes to stand in the man's shadow, keeping his eyes downcast and his shoulders slumped, he speaks in a high-pitched, child-like timid half-stutter.

"Sir, I am h-here to deliver a message from a merchant in P-Porto Gideon. I am not allowed to know his n-name, or yours, but he said to look for the biggest, s-strongest man in this inn, and that you would understand the m-message." He takes a halting breath and delivers the fabrication as if mimicking original lines.

"I agree to your price. I will also pay d-double your demand if we can commence the job earlier than expected. M-Meet me at the crossroads in the Ibiran at midnight tonight, or earlier if you can. The s-sooner we move, the higher your fee, and the better the women."

Schorbuk, doing his best to look as much like a little boy in doll-size leathers and little sword, titters stupidly at the last words, glances up tentatively, then shoots his eyes to the floor once making contact with the big brute's own.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flare

Flare shakes his head slowly. I ahh... have absolutely no idea. Anyway, it looks like it's been a while since the trash has been taken out, so when they're done with whatever it is they're doing, I'm going to fight them. You might want to get out of the way ahead of time.
    Avatar by Dirtytabs - Much gratitude

6. - Top - End - #726
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ch'yess. Flare is my favorite!

We're probably gonna get our asses handed to us since he's already used two spells today and I bet we wouldn't have to wait more than thirty minutes for them all to be passed out, but still... yes!

Len overhears Flare and grins broadly. It isn't really a personal thing or because of the come-on, but her blood has been stirring ever since she walked in; these men clearly have yet to encounter anything that would give them pause.

Besides, they look like every guilty person she has ever protected in court, and it would be nice to get a little closure on that part of her guilty conscience.

Still, it does feel a little bad to go picking a fight while on bodyguard duty, but the public service is probably worth it.

If they live, anyway.

She lays a hand on the hidden pommel of the sword but dutifully whispers. "Flare...as much as I'm looking forward to this, now is really not a good time. They're all assembled, have us in plain sight, have had plenty of rest, and have their weapons."

He doesn't look convinced.

"But you know? I like the way this plan sucks. Looks like you'll be visiting your friend tonight one way or the other, Sir Maximillian; better get a head start."

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+3)[17]
    Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-01-22 at 03:45 AM.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    On second thought, I'm not politely waiting around for them to get all nice and ready again.

Wordlessly, Len stands up behind the bandit leader while Schorbuck and Harold's wild notes bombard his senses. She shrugs off her cloak, revealing her armor and combat vest, laden with weapons. She reaches down to the handle of her sword.

Then she smiles sweetly.

Spoiler
    Show

*Draw sword*

Attack (1d20+4)[14]
    Damage (1d20+3)[7]

EDIT: I wasn't thinking when I put in that damage roll, it should be d8. As much as I would like to cap him with a .44 magnum, that isn't D&D. Sorry everyone.

Say, since that roll is well within what you could expect from a d8, can I keep it, or should I just re-roll for the sake of honesty?

Also, I'll protect anyone who massively objects to this turn of events and wants to sneak out of the tavern

Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-01-22 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Aw crap...

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

As Schorbuk begins speaking to the lead brute, he snaps out of his trance, and gazes down upon the halfling. The music still seems to affect his spirit, but his look isn't as vacant, anymore.

"Huh, whatcha mean, runt..." He scratches his head, obviously confused. A man who stands behind him comes closer, and whispers into his ear. "Ah! Yes! Of course!" He grins as he obviously tries to feign a poor memory about Schorbuk's imaginary employer.

He looks at his men as he bobs his head, considering another opportunity to accumulate riches. But then, he freezes. "Midnight, eh? We still got some time! Let's stay here another hour or so - we've only just arrived!" He says to his confidant. He whirls around as he looks for Len, grinning the same way as earlier - no doubt about to deliver another line about how he wants her - only his pleased expression quickly turns shocked as she reveals she's ready for war.

Spoiler
    Show
    If it's battle-time again, I'll need initiative rolls from the rest of the party. Then I will proceed to display a battlemap, which you can use to make the most of your first actions.

9. - Top - End - #729

Flare

Despite the fact that his face is almost completely obscured, Flare manages to look uncomfortable anyway. Why is this my plan? She's just doing what she wanted to do anyway.

Oh well. Might as well make the most of it.

Flare raises his hand, eyes glowing brightly from behind his veil as he begins a spell.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative - (1d20+2)[19]
    Last edited by EvilRoeSlade; 2008-01-22 at 01:16 PM.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Barbarian in the Playground

Schorbuk

Grumbling something about missing the more money, better women part, Schorbuk shrugs and falls into the spawning fray.

Schorbuk invokes a challenge while bringing his small, yet very pointy, rapier to hand, "On your guard, ye smelly beast! Ye best hope ye're wearin' a thick codpiece!"

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Init - (1d20+4)[5](9)

I've committed a move action, and will provide the remainder depending on relative inits and what the lead scumbag does (if his init is better than mine)

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

Battle Stations!

Spoiler
    Show

L=Len, F=Flare, H=Harold, S=Schorbuk G=Fargrim, M=Maximilian, W=Willard, Navy Blue (plus dot)=Innocent Bystander, Lavender=Bad Guys

I know - the S, M, and W are all crudely drawn - but to make up for it, I make the bandit leader a tiny, shrunken Rutger Hauer.

Initiative:

Flare: 19
    Len: 17
    Fargrim*: 13
    Schorbuk: 9
    Maximilian*: 12
    Harold: 5
    Willard*: 2

*: Not really aware of what's going on, and therefore, will not act during the surprise round.

Note: I don't list the inits por los banditos, porque es muchas informacion, y
    you can just determine how many actions are gonna happen after the first round because I type out the flavor of the fight in order of actions. Plus, there's some particulars I'm going to keep to myself - you really shouldn't have any idea now, if ever, since this is still surprise round.

I have Len down as attacking, but I won't resolve the round until everyone's posted explicit actions.

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, turn up your volume, and listen to some battle music to get you in the mood: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9OG1o_CCubE&feature=related
    Last edited by Deepblue706; 2008-01-25 at 01:32 PM.

12. - Top - End - #732

Flare

Flare turns to the doors and opens them. Better clear the escape route now, just in case they needed it. He backs out slightly into the street, looking over the situation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wow, small tavern. I'll open the doors and take a 5 ft. step south.
    Last edited by EvilRoeSlade; 2008-01-25 at 01:25 PM.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

Surprise Round: Finish

Round One: Begin!

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, there are two Flares. Yes, the doors are open yet closed. The outside map is unoccupied (except for Flare), but he needs some scenery. Looking through the doorway limits your vision to a cone, but I'm sure you don't really care. So anyway, there's horsies, and a wagon outside. Also, no complaining about how the maps aren't completely aligned. Outside, there's nothing of interest to the right - if there were, I'd show it. I hate whiners - don't whine and I won't shank you.

Flare quickly makes his way outside, providing the group a quick escape route, if necessary. He can readily peer inward at the tavern, witnessing Schorbuk distracting the leader of the lumbering wildmen, as Len quickly swings her blade with speed and precision. Blood sprays across the nearest table, and pools at the floor beneath the man's body, which lies slumped along the floorboards.

Meanwhile, Harold flips a table on its side, just as the man seated there begins to rise and draw a dagger. He hops back so toes aren't crushed, then gazes at Harold with a seething anger. Maximilian draws his sword, and yells to Willard. "Stand back!" The boy ignores him, gripping his mace into both hands, waiting for the men to charge the group.

Fargrim grunts as he desperately goes for his weapon. "God save us!"

Initiative:

Fargrim: 13
    Maximilian: 12
    Willard: 2
    Last edited by Deepblue706; 2008-01-27 at 05:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #734

Flare

Satisfied that he has reasonable cover from his comerades, Flare pulls off his hat and tosses it to the side and proceeds to begin a complex invocation of magicks. His platinum blond hair sticks up as if a gale of wind were buffeting him, and his orange eyes glow like burning embers.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll begin a casting of sleep.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Dwarf in the Playground

Len
    Init: 17
    AC: 17
    Special FX: Nada
    BAB: +1
    Sign: Pisces

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dang, I should have cleaved that guy and taken out the other one too. Then I'd be unthreatened and standing over the wounded bandit leader (they really need a Belkar emoticon)

But then again, I wouldn't know to take him out without meta-gaming, so I guess this is okay too.

"Anyone else want to threaten the townsfolk?!" Len roars, bringing her blade into ready position.

Fight Defensively: -4 attack, +2 AC (19)

She takes a warning swipe at the next nearest criminal.

Attack (bandit to northwest): (1d20)[15]
    Damage (1d8+3)[9]
    Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-01-27 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Forgot the header

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

Harold Betruger
    Harold dances back from the table and draws forth his crossbow, fumbling a little as he takes aim at the nearest bandit and fires!
    Attack - (1d20+2)[8]
    Damage - (1d8)[6]

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ogre in the Playground

As the men close in, Flare prepares to cast a spell, his voice echoing from the outside throughout the tavern hall.

Meanwhile, Len spends little time pushing forward - a wide swing of her sword having felled two men simultaneously, she moves toward her next target with confidence. He desperately swings his club at Len's head, but she easily anticipates the attack and deflects it. A swift counter from her blade sends another of the men to the floor.

Two quickly charge Fargrim, who is unprepared and vulnerable to attack. One of the wild men drive a dagger into his left shoulder, while the other lunges into the cleric's gut. Fargrim yells in pain as he tries to push the men off, swinging his morning star frantically. He manages to score a blow against the head one of his attackers, knocking him to the ground. The other, he pushes back and keeps at bay, despite two nasty wounds.

Three more men approach Len, but Schorbuk successfully intercepts one's path. With swift bladework, he wounds one of the attackers, who retreats a few steps back before even attempting to perform any offensive maneuver.

The other two to charge the warrior-woman are unable to penetrate her outstanding defense. Despite being flanked, Len remains focused and alert, easily dodging and deflecting any oncoming attacks.

Harold's lack of steady hands send his aim off, shooting a crossbow bolt into the wall behind his target. Infuriated, he maneuvers around the table to retaliate - but is caught off-guard by Maximilian's attack from the side. Maximilian's sword pierces the man's lower abdomen, prompting a sudden freeze, and an eventual collapse onto the floor. Withdrawing his blade, Maximilian quickly glances around for any other oncoming threats. Noticing Fargrim's condition, he rushes to aid the cleric.

Meanwhile, more men from the back of the room grab their weapons as well, and try to close the distance. The bartender hides, and the minstrels on the stage duck for cover.

Willard hesitates to act, sticking close to Flare.

Spoiler
    Show
    ERS, you may select your sleep targets now - I can do a quick follow-up post so everyone can arrange actions accordingly.

Initiative:

18. - Top - End - #738
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Eight or nine left. C'mon, bandit guys; cluster up and wave to the sorcerer, now...

<-- I hereby concede that I need to pay better attention

Len
    HP: 13
    Special: --

Len reflects on how important it is to--woosh--okay, no time for reflection after all. She takes a quick swipe from her guard.

Fight Defensively: +2 AC (19), -4 attack
    Attack Bandit to West: (1d20)[3]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[4]

Spoiler
    Show

Hey, there isn't a limit to how many times I can fight defensively, is there?

19. - Top - End - #739

Spoiler
    Show
    Target shall be two squares left of Len, top-right corner. I think that puts Max in the spells effect but it shouldn't matter since the four bandits in the area are all closer to the center than he is. Will Save DC 15.

Also take a 5 foot step back into the room and cast Protection from Evil on Fargrim.

Blessed slumber, fall down upon thee, says Flare as he steps beside Fargrim. A wide beam of light suddenly shines down from the ceiling and falling amongst the bandits, making them very drowsy. And may the heavens shield you from harm. He puts a hand on Fargrim's shoulder and sprinkles something around him, causing a triangle of light to briefly shine around his feet.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

Flare unleashes a spell upon the bandits charging from the rear of the tavern, sending them into an instant slumber. They drop their weapons and peacefully slump to the ground. Quickly, Flare then aids Fargrim with his protection spell, to ward off incoming blows.

Two bandits stand up to Len, desperately trying to take her down. With a whirling defense, she impressively deflects one attack, but through a burst of either amazing luck or skill, one of the bandits lunges forth, undeterred. He thrusts his dagger forward, almost striking her exposed neck. She attempts to dodge, but this only brings the tip of the blade to her shoulder instead. It penetrates her armor, digging deep into her flesh - but still, nowhere near as lethal as the blow might have been. Len is dealt 6 damage.

In the mean time, Fargrim stands up to his other target, thanks to his support from Maximilian and Flare. With a fearsome roar, he swings his morningstar furiously, striking his foe across the face. The man falls backwards, but this does not halt Fargrim as he proceeds to blungeon the bandit's face into a bloody pulp.

Schorbuk makes quick work of his foe with more swift and precise swordfighting, not killing the man but wounding all of his arms and legs to a point where he is effectively incapacitated. Schorbuk turns to Len as he fianlly passes out.

One of the bandits try to attack Fargrim when his back is turned, but a bolt from Harold's crossbow greatly wounds him. Maximilian takes advantage of an openning in the man's defense to run him through.

Willard, still very afraid, does not move from his spot.

Initiative:

Note: Enemies with black dots are currently asleep. Maybe I'll look on google images for Z's or something, in the future...
    Last edited by Deepblue706; 2008-02-03 at 03:40 PM.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Dwarf in the Playground

Len
    HP: 7
    Special: --
    Turn-on's: Piña coladas and getting caught in the rain

Len feels something sharp bite deep into her shoulder and then feels a greasy slick of blood run down her arm. She blurts a bad word and immediately swings back.

Fight Defensively+Power Attack (bandit to the north-izzle) (1d20-1)[9]
    (AC 19)

Damage (1d8+4)[11]

Spoiler
    Show
    Dang, I just noticed Max is kicking their asses. Hopefully "he" isn't not mad that we started this fight
    Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-02-01 at 03:33 PM.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

Harold Betruger
    Hardly daring to stop and think about what he's doing, the Minstrel fumbles another bolt into the crossbow and fires once more, trying to aim for the attackers wounding the warrior woman...
    attack - (1d20-2)[1]
    Damage - (1d8)[8]

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

As the number of your foes dwindle, they desperately try to find a way to end the fight quickly. Len mightily swings her blade at one of the remaining bandits, but the attack is easily read and evaded. Schorbuk, however, makes short work of the other man, who stumbles backwards and lays prone at the Halfling's mercy. Len's target quickly breaks off from combat and runs toward a window at the NW end, but he moves only a few feet before the side of his head becomes acquainted with a thick glass bottle hurled from behind the bar - compliments of the house.

Harold, who was frantically preparing to fire another shot, holds off as all enemies in sight have been neutralized.

With a grunt, Fargrim slumps against the nearest wall, and then proceeds to chant a holy prayer to Faharam, to close his wounds.

Maximilian replaces his sword at his belt after cleaning off the blood (using one of the fell men's garments), and then glances around. Noticing Fargrim's condition, he approaches him (neglecting to pay attention to any others who may have suffered wounds). "Are you alright, friend? Let's get you seated."

The minstrels and barman still stay crouched for a few moments, unsure if things are safe. Finally, from behind the bar, a short, round, bearded man approaches the group, stepping over the fallen bodies as he walks. His face expresses some shock as he scratches his head, his eyes glancing between the fallen brutes and the band of newcomers. "Thank you, strangers." He finally says. "Thank you!" He comes closer, with a wide grin. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He gleefully cheers at the minstrels. "We're free again! No more raids! No more lost crops! No more threats! No more!" The uneasy minstrels step down from the stage, still nervous but noticably pleased. The barman continues. "Thank you! Dear God, thank you!"

"Hey!" Schorbuk calls out. "What do we do with the live ones in these parts?" He holds his blade at the neck of one of the defeated men.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Harold Betruger
    With a whoosh of breath, Harold unloads his crossbow and puts it away. Recovering his poise quickly, he pats Len on the shoulder once, and steps forward to meet the innkeeper and minstrels.
    Harold tips an imaginary hat.
    "Of course. No easy task, but sometimes you see the right thing to be done, and you just do it. Am I right?"
    Over his shoulder, he regards Schorbuck carefully.
    "Well, they're too far from prison right now, and I doubt they've got a real jail here...I'm thinking you might save the hangman a bit of bother with these scum. What do you think, sirs?"
    Harold turns a strangely blank gaze towards the innkeeper and the other townsfolk.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Good times, good times.

So...let me know if Fargrim isn't gonna be okay on his own (I took ranks in heal)

Snarling slightly at the pain, Len wades over the bodies.

"Why don't you ask him who was carrying the gold?" she suggests over her shoulder, kneeling over the bandit leader.

After appraising his condition, she begins going over him for loot. With a small grin, she mutters "So what was it you wanted to show me, big guy?"

(OOC: That's doesn't need a search check, does it?)

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ogre in the Playground

As Harold speaks, Len discovers a few items on the bandit leader - however, her comment goes unheard by the man, as he is unconscious and likely dying from the horrible wound in his chest.

Spoiler
    Show
    Items: Dagger, Club, Sling, Hide Armor, 4 bullets, 6 stones (1d3, substitute ammo for sling), 21 cp, 13 sp, 2 gp, Sack, a hunk of cheese (starting to mold), an inkpen, a few wax candles, a spyglass (in poor condition), and a scroll case holding no parchment but instead a few fish hooks and line.

The bartender frowns as he looks down at the bandits that remain. "You mean let 'em go?" He asks as he turns to Harold. "Sonny, we definitely owe you for what you've done, but I'm not gonna stand by and let you set 'em free after what these savages have done to us! These bastards have been here before - they come and take our food, our money, our cattle - and they ride off, sell it, and then they come back to start it all over again!"

He folds his arms as he becomes progressively more upset. "It ain't right! Not at all! There's gotta be some justice! If you're not gonna do it, I will!" He reaches for Schorbuk's sword, but fails to grab hold of it as the halfling takes a swift step back, now pointing his sword at the man who would disarm him. "What're you doin'? Kill the bastard! Kill him!" He yells, pointing at the wounded man laying prone at Schorbuk's feet.

The minstrels seem a bit shocked by the bartender's antics. "Warren, calm down!" one calls out.
    Last edited by Deepblue706; 2008-02-04 at 08:57 PM.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

Harold Betruger
    Harold snorts and covers his mouth with a hand.
    "Sir, calm yourself. You misunderstood me entirely. By all means, finish them off."

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground

With Harold's words, Schorbuk returns the tip of his blade to the prone man beneath him, whose eyes are filled with fear at this point. "You say we should execute them?" He seems reluctant. "Damn straight! We make the law 'round here, and it's only right they pay our town back in blood." Schorbuk remains fixed in his position.
    Last edited by Deepblue706; 2008-02-04 at 10:01 PM.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Dwarf in the Playground

Len stands up, admiring the spyglass in particular as she starts a loot pile on one of the tables. Those things fetch a very good price, and she might be able to restore it.

When more shouting erupts, Len suddenly becomes aware of the new conflict. She strides over and draws her newfound dagger.

"Fine." She says sharply, taking the bartender's hand and placing the weapon into it. "Your town's the one that suffered. Start with the ones who are alseep; they're bound to wake up after your squalling."

In the stunned silence, she watches the proceedings before making a deliberately audible comment. "Look at that, Harold. They're killers and thieves, but don't they look like children when they're just laying there? Look at their faces..."

A dark pause. The sleeping bandits shift lazily in place, looking suddenly infant like in their oblivion.

"...they're still somebody's children, I guess. I wonder what they went through to make them turn out like that. Maybe it was seeing things like what Willard here is about to?

Not just self defense, but the cold blooded destruction of one of Holy Faraham's creations, put here for an unfathomable purpose that might have been served except for this moment of vulnerability. Good thing those are just stories that you only pretend to believe, huh? Not to mention what you'll have to do to our friend Schorbuck here to get to him, who just protected you.
    "

Bluff (1d20)[20]

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, what a timely natural 20. Thank you, powers that be.

With a noncommittal shrug, she moves on to the next fallen bandit.

Search (1d20+3)[17]
    Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-02-04 at 10:08 PM.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ogre in the Playground

Observing all sides, Maximilian quickly approaches Willard, and takes him outside. He makes no comment before he exits.

Fargrim, now healed, comes closer. "God punishes the wicked - his retribution is inescapable. These men will die horrible deaths, and suffer eternally in the afterlife for their crimes. We have a choice of letting them live to bring more suffering to others, or to send them to The Father immediately. Not one of these men can be spared. End them all."