New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1492
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Staff IC III -A Skele-Ton of Second Chances

Tailwind was already suspicious of 'Sweet' Echo. 'One little prank' she says, there is no way she could repeat that statement without it sounding sarcastic. She's either downplaying it, or woefully ignorant. Either way, she was not a credible source.

Deepwood! What has Sweet Echo done?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony levitate Celestia and hugs her. She whisper in her ear: " Im sorry for the familiarity Miss Celestia but I feel unwell right now. Even as scared as I am right now, I would rather die then left you behind. At least this way, we are all together...Could you be couragous, for the both of us? "

Tea Agony have a hard time hiding her fear on being on this hydra... But somehow, at this moment, her vulnerability might be a little akward for the poor Celestia, who normally see her as a stern figure.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard decides to wait to her the story, even though he believes both sides should tell their side of the tale. "Relax, dont let emotion get the best of you. Just breath deeply." BubbleGuard suggests to Echo.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

Celestia was surprised.. but nodded slowly.

'Come on you two! Is just one critter!" Luna tried to encourage them.
    Deepwood hissed, commanding the hydra starting it's journey.

Sweet Echo was about to snap something at Astral Glimmer, but was calmed down by Bubble. She has closed her eyes and took a deep breathes.

Deepwood glared at Sweet Echo

"ONE LITTLE PRANK!? WHY YOU-" Deepwood growled, but Luna and his little brothers putted their forelegs.
    Deepwood face hoofed shaking.
    "I hoped, I'll never have to talk about this terrible past... mostly because it isn't as awful as any of your pasts... all of you had a REALLY bad time in the past.. .. but...'

tears fled despite his hooves who have hidden his eyes.

'That ok, bro. So what if you are whiny? That what you are. I am sorry, I ever made you ashamed of that. Your friends know that you are whiny, so what? Spill it. That ok.' Night Watcher patted his back.
    Deepwood pushed him growling.
    "I don't need YOUR permission to look weak! OK!?" he barked at him. "You are the worst big brother there is!"
    "I know.' he nodded. "I'ts all my fault.' he sighed.

"I will talk now, to Sweet Echo.. so just.. shut up. I'v only met you for a five minutes after 10 years of not seeing you, and I am already terribly tired of you! SHUT UP!" Deepwood barked.

Night Watcher obediently backed off.
    "Ok... you see. We were a family of 13, children. A big family even for bat pony standards. When I was old enough to be trusted... Our parents were busy- even at our clan, the right thing to do, is to give more than you take. And my big sister and big brother went to their...
    business.
    Deepwood looked enraged at Night Watcher
    He shrugged. " What Deepwhine... errr.. Deepwood meant to say, is I went off hunting for fun, mostly mares... and Love Nest went out to play with stallions.'

"Yes. And... so I was maybe a bit younger than the rascals, when I was entrusted to watch over seven children- the really little ones, usually my mom took to her work..
    thankfully. And... I always.. was the kind who enjoyed his own corner, solitude.. and didn't enjoyed touchings so much. I'v always dreamed about the other pony races, where you have a room to breath... that was hard enough. But not.. terrible. The one who have made it all TERRIBLE- is you!"
    he pointed at Sweet Echo.

She hissed, prepared to snap back. But Bubble's presence calmed her down.
    A bit.
    "And what exactly a little filly, younger than you by 4 years could do, to make it "Terrible"?" she asked, trying not to sound sarcastic

"Well- first your stealings always gotten me into a terrible trouble, covering up for you!" Deepwood barked

"Don't be silly! You can't steal from a family!' Sweet Echo giggled.

'Argh...' Deepwood has face hooved. 'I hate how our clan works, and still I understand it better than you! Our tradition never took in account ponies like YOU, who would ruin it with their selfishness! I am surprised you weren't banished! You as bad as Uncle Nightingale!""

Sweet Echo frowned. "Take it back!"

Night Watcher said dryly, "Actually.. most of our elders, want to banish you, for YEARS.'

"W-W...WHAT?!" Sweet Echo cried with horror and shock.

"Yes. Only O'l One, and... the very... assertive attitude of our mom prevented it so far.' Night Watcher said grimmly.

Sweet Echo looked as if she gotten slapped.
    "O...o...ok. Deepwood.. keep.. talking...' she said defeated.

Deepwood with a hesitation... kept on. "You were convincing me, and all of our siblings to do dangerouse and stupid things.. all the times, and somehow, I was the one to blame in the end!"

Sweet Echo bowed her head. "I didn't meant to...'

"And you know what have broken me!? You know?!" Deepwood barked

"The Blue Moon Festival?" she asked

'Yes. I never had the chance to attend it! I never had time! Even if it was my dream- to meet other kinds of ponies, to... see.. there could be other ways to live! But I never had time... and you toyed with it. You have toyed with me dream!"

"I didn't meant to...' Sweet Echo kept whining,

"You have convinced me, that you will help me look after our siblings with your ability, and that going to the Blue Moon Festival would be ok! Do you Remember that!?" Deepwood stepped closer to her, and she backed off.

"Yes..." she meeped weakly

"Next thing I know, you and everypony were gone! I was looking for you everywhere like a terrible mad pony! And then our parents have caught me! They said... I can'y be trusted.. and they don't when they ever will let me go to the Festival. Do.....do you know what it meant for me? It meant losing all hope for other life. So.. I had to leave.' Deepwood wiped his tears.

"I... didn't knew.. it was supposed to be.. just.. another.. harmless prank,' Sweet Echo mambled.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-06-24 at 07:51 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony smiled weakly at Celestia. She listened to Deepwood story... then her cold, stern look was back. With a extra icy look to complete it.

" If the fillies weren't here miss Echo, I would tell you how much you leave a poor impression wherever you go. I'll leave it at this: unless you change in the future and for the better, you will absolutly met somepony more scarier then I am on a bad day... and Sweet Echo will be no more. The world is harsh out there and you are not ready to face it. "

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard watches silently as he listens to the whole conversation. He nods a couple of times but doesn't interrupt. "I, for once, agree with these assessments. She isn't ready for the current world. There is something she requires. She needs guidance that we could give her. Some proper manners could also be given by you Miss Agony." BubbleGuard proclaims.

"She might have caused trouble but she also assisted in helping with the disaster made by the rest of Deepwood´s family." BubbleGuard adds.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony shiver violently at the horror of Bubbles suggestion:

" Bubbles, don't joke around please. Starswirl and I are doing the recruitement for staff members and... "

Then it hit Tea Agony like a truck: Starswirl WOULD allow her to stay! She didn't know why but her " agony sense" was tingling!

She cringe but internally. On the surface, she remain her calm. She only say:

" The only way it would work if She was under Deepwood command only. Bat pony are more skilled during the night anyway and this way, it wont distract you from your responsabilities. Beside... What's th best way for Deepwood to heal from his trauma then having Sweet Echo to do literally everything he ask for or be severely punished? Unless of course, Sweet Echo prefer to stay at her own tribe and make up with her family for her attitude, who have being very hurtful for them? Deepwood wasn't the only life she was ruining after all..."

If life gives you lemons, make a lemon pie.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-06-25 at 05:15 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Bugbear in the Playground

Astral Glimmer listened to Deepwood's tale with attention with only some minor grumbling when Sweet Echo interrupted. The tale went on pretty much as she expected with the ranger pony exposing just how much of a selfish pony the younger batpony was. Not only selfish but ignorant of the damage and pain she was causing.

Guessing she didn't have a say in the matter of Sweet Echo staying or not, though the thought of it was already draining her already depleted energy, Astral decided to focus on another part of the issue. "It's nice that you made some effort in being a better brother there Night Watcher but you could use some more practice really."

9. - Top - End - #1119

Girls, behold! The unhappiness a mistaken prank can have on ponies! Tailwind says, turning to Celestia and Luna. If nothing else, Sweet Echo was a walking teachable moment. Do not mistake my intention: Pranks are great fun, as is any joke, humor is absolutely essential for Good Cheer! I would be remiss to dissuade you of pranking! However the most crucial component to any humor is that it must be shared! If you prank, make certain the pony you prank understands its humor as well!

A prank both the pranker and prankee find funny is a good prank!

A prank the pranker finds funny but the prankee does not is a bad prank!

A prank the pranker finds funny but it is not merely not funny to, but is actively harmful to the prankee is cruelty!

Remember the virtues of Temperance and Wisdom, and they shall guide you to pranks of such magnificence that all of Equestria shall join you in laughter! If in doubt, do not prank! But my regret is to inform you mistakes shall happen! Therefore, possess also the Humility to acknowledge the harm your mistaken prank has done, and do all you can to rectify it!

The least that can be done is apologize, and acknowledge wrongdoing!

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Titan in the Playground

Night Watcher sighed. "I know.. I know... most of the time I have mocked him, for complaining and whining all the time... I never.. stopped thinking that he might actually had harder time than me,
    taking care of the little siblings...'

Sketch Book just smiled to Tailwind, trying to give her confidence- not that she needed a lot of it, but he felt she said it too perfectly to ruin it with more words.

Luna and Celestia looked at each other, than at Tailwind, and than at Sweet Echo.

"Yes... Tailwind.' Luna said, wiping a tear.
    Celestia looked lost for a moment in wonders. "I understand.'

Deepwood gasped. 'Bubble Guard.. this is a terrible idea. You can't be serious! Even the annoyingly friendly and huggy bat ponies can't stand her!"
    He glared at Agony. "I prefer to turn myself into Hydra's food than working with HER!|
    The hydra groaned, suffering from the painful memory

Spoiler: Agony
    Show

"Please, don't. The brown pony taste like fleas. I couldn't stopped vomiting,'

Sweet Echo sighed. 'You are very sweet Bubbly Doo.. but I am not wanted here. And... obeying orders isn't.. my thing.'

Celestia stepped forward. "Ms. Sweet Echo. I am sure this is not too late. You know, that Deepwood always loved you. Right?" she said quietly.

"I don't! I hate her more than anything in the world!" Deepwood barked.

Celestia looked at him. 'The same way you hate me and Luna?"

Sketch Book. "Celestia! We all love you! And-"

Deepwood groaned"I don't hate you! You are my rascals!"

Celestia despite being shorter than almost anypony, beside Luna looked... royal and dominant for a moment.
    'You said, we are reminding you, of your little annoying sister. You meant Sweet Echo. Right?" she demanded.

Deepwood looked away, not answering.

Celestia smiled to Sweet Echo.
    "You can and SHOULD apologize. You would feel much better after that.'

Sweet Echo looked quite shocked at Celestia.
    "It's too late... I don't think you understand what I have done. Even I... not fully understanding what I have done.' her voice cracked.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-06-25 at 01:04 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony was surprised at the glare: " Dear, please, don't give me that look. We might be a couple but that doesn't mean you can't sleep in your own room for a while. Especially since you being neglecting your fleas treatment. Don't deny it, the hydra betrayed you. "

She takes a step back from Deepwood, whisper to Celestia and Luna: " Im sorry girls, I'll trouble you with a fun time in the pond near the garden when we are back. I'll have some awesome smelling shampoo for you to try."

She still look stern now, seemingly back to her old self. She hide her pain very well... same as for the joy of what she say next: " Sorry Bubbles but you heard her. She won't be staying at the castle."

12. - Top - End - #1122

Speaking of, Miss Agony, I must request access to this flea treatment at once! I have no knowledge of present infestation within me, but I desire no risk!

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Speaking of, Miss Agony, I must request access to this flea treatment at once! I have no knowledge of present infestation within me, but I desire no risk!
    " Im buying this shampoo myself with my own paycheck. But I'll accomodate you for now Tailwind. I promise I'll petition Money Bags to buy a crate for Golden Hour for emergencies such as this... "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-06-25 at 02:11 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

"I know. No offense but if I learnt something these two days was that bat ponies have too much energy and are terrible at staying at one place. They are always wandering around the castle. It would be a mistake for her to stay." BubbleGuard stays quiet for a couple of moments as he puts his thoughts together.

"I have heard Daily Delivery is having some trouble delivering some of our packages. I was originally thinking of sending Wood Chuck to help but I think Miss Echo could be the one assistant he needs." BubbleGuard points out at a possibility though he knew everything depended on what Sweet Echo wanted to do. BubbleGuard grabbed her hoof with his. "So, Sweet Echo, what do you think? I know you aren't exactly looking for a job but we could at least meet once a week. And you could see the world while making your life. And there would a lot less rules than if you stayed in the castle. Obviously, you should decide."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #1125

She gave Night Watcher a smile as he seemed to finally understand and devellop empathy for his brother. "Glad you start to see some of his burdens."

As Bubbleguard and Tea Agony discussed the matter of Sweet Echo, Astral Glimmer thought about it too "Well ... " she tried to squeeze in between the veteran staff members "... I think that giving her a job and a purpose is the right thing to do." She recalled her first adventure with the Staff, the night where the dead rose from their grave and the one who made it happen, Edge Lord. "I think her world just got turned upside down tonight. We should help her be a better pony, give her guidance as is needed." The unicorn avoided using words like potentially dangerous and destructive if left unsupervised when refering to Sweet Echo.

"And perhaps giving another batpony a chance to learn from us a little bit too." She poked Night Watcher on the shoulder "He could visit us once in a while so we can keep diplomatic contact with the Batponies."
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2017-06-26 at 12:16 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

Sketch Book "I think I need this shampoo as well."

Sweet Echo blinked surprised at Celestia, and then at Bubble Guard.

"I like you, white "rascal". Sweet Echo said cheerfully.

Deepwood frowned 'You are in no state to call ponies "rascals", you scoundrel!"

Sweet Echo sighed, and kissed Bubble Guard. "I... want to meet you again. If... it is possible I'll do it,' she looked at Astral, with teary eyes.

Night Watcher smiled. "That would make me happy. Thank you Astral.'

"BAT GROUP HUG!" Blue Moon shouted.

Deepwood muttered.
    "No."

"DEEPWOOD!" The princesses whined, and made puppy eyes.

"Nope."

Sweet Echo chuckled. "That ok. But... please..' she stepped forward, shedding a tear. "Forgive me. I was so little... and all I have ever wanted back then, it's the attention of my big brother... but if I have behaved, you would just read your... books. Only when I pranked, and made troubles.. you have noticed me.'

Deepwood blinked.
    'You.. wanted.. my... attention.. is that it?"
    Sweet Echo nodded.

Deepwood stared dumb founded.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony sighed helplessly. Well at least convincing Money Bags of buying this product should resolve the issue. But she still smiled and nodded toward Sketch Book, acknoledging his request.

Tea Agony treminded everyone: " No group hugs. One word: fleas. "

To the Princesses: " Celestia, Luna, I'm proud of you. Your hearts are definetly in the right place."

To Deepwood: " You also need to speak to your mother Deepwood. Please, do it for me. She's very concerned about you. "

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard decides to remain quiet. There is no way anything he says could be more useful than letting them speak to one another.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

19. - Top - End - #1129

Your generosity for the greater good and health of us all shall not be forgotten, Miss Agony! Tailwind cheered in happiness.

Though she couldn't help but think lesser of Sweet Echo. She was so unpleasant, even as a filly, that she couldn't compete with books for Deepwood's attention, let alone affection? It doesn't come as a surprise to her at all that even other batponies find her unpleasant. Even if she is only present for part of a day once a week or so, Tailwind was immediately aware of her own biases against her, and how she could do no right, in her eyes. Problem was, Tailwind was not sure if she was right to think this way, in the same way a pony is right for believing touching fire will hurt them, or wrong, for refusing someone the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to change their ways.

20. - Top - End - #1130

Astral Glimmer smiled to Night Watcher "Just a suggestion that would give you the opportunity to try to be a better brother once in a while."

She let the other ponies talk between themselves. To her the moment between Sweet Echo and Deepwood was best left to them. Sitting there she just closes her eyes to rest up a bit.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

Night Watcher smiled. "Sleep well. If anypony have earned a good sleep, that you Astral Glimmer.'

Celestia and Luna smiled with pride. "Thank you, Tea Agony!" they have squeaked with unison.
    Deepwood rolled his eyes, at Agony, Sketch and Tailwind worried about the flees. But.. he looked amused. As if he knew something, they didn't.
    Deepwood lowered his head. "I am sorry, too Echo. It's just... that calm times to relax were so terribly rare.. and you won't understand it, but I am the kind of pony who need some time alone."
    Night Watcher got closer to them. "I am the one who should be sorry. I have left you alone with all the little ones..." he sighed.
    "Nah." Deepwood waved his foreleg dismissing him.
    "I would have done the same to Glow Flea, if I would have stayed. You were a teen. Teens should go out and do stupid terrible things they would regret later. You couldn't understand that I am not up to the task, with same ease you were." Deepwood said with a little bit bitter smile.
    "But I should have-" Night Watcher tried to argue.
    "Fine. We all have been terrible bat ponies. And now we are all sorry. Happy?" Deepwood grumbled.
    "We weren't!" Blue Moon said.
    "Yeah! WE did nothing wrong!" Blue Tooth said with pride.

Deeepwood laughed. "At least, nothing that I am aware oooooooof-"
    The Hydra misteped on a fallen stump, lowering her body in dangerouse way-
    Napping Astral Glimmer was saved in the last moment by Sketch grabbing her tail, yanking the poor weary guard to safety with the aid of Tailwind.
    Celestia and Luna fell on Agony, and the bat ponies fell together into a strange group hug.
    Deepwood... chuckled. "How... terrible. But.. fine."
    they have shared a moment.
    Then, Deepwood squeezed himself out.
    Deepwood scolded the hydra to be careful, and obdiently the hydra stood straight again.

"Soooooooo...." Sweet Echo started to ask. "About Love Nest's wedding?"
    Deepwood silently. smiled, for a moment. Looking... carefree for a moment.
    "I'll be there. Actually... I have a big plans for this Blue Moon Festival." he grinned, an pecked Agony.
    Sketch Book groaned. "Another one?'

Deepwood nodded. "Yes. Terrible right? But... it will be a diffrent Blue Moon Festival. Go to sleep... friends. I was a terrible pony, and I made it terrible to everypony... but I need you all for tonight."

And indeed... probably most of you have agreed, falling into a deep slumber, of very weary ponies.
    (OOC: If you haven't slept tell in the OOC thread, and I'll edit.)

When you awake, it's from the music... of another Blue Moon Festival! Laying on blue sofas with pattern of bells outside the castle, covered in blankets.

Everypony of staff, beside of Tea Agony are already dressed at the best of their attires(which you are encouraged to describe).
    All of the Search party, Sketch Book with bow tie, and royal blue tuxido.

Celestia wear a pink gala dress, while Luna wear a dark purple one. The other staff members dressed fittingly.
    Deepwood, wearing a strange white flower crown, wearing a clean white cloak. His bow is now golden.

He accompanied by Treasure Hunter who wear the same flower crown, and his father who wear a strange glowing dired mushroom necklace.
    Deepwood waved. "Good evenings... brothers, sisters... "
    and then offered a foreleg to Agony. "How are you, princess of my hopes and fears?"

Star Swirl sighed. "Finally, you awake! You almost got me worried there!"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard is dressed sharp in a white tuxedo and and a top hat with a black stripe on the base of the hat, with a black belt and black bow tie. He isn't exactly sure about what it is going on. He even wonders about why everypony is dressing like it is a special occasion. Was this what Deepwood meant about his Blue Moon Festival? BubbleGuard is glad, he is still chewing his favorite bubble wand, in case he might need it. "So, what are we doing?" he asks nervously.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony was tired after everything that happened. She made a shampoo treatement for everypony who wanted one and then went to bed. She was very tired.

When she woke up, she tidied herself and followed a strangely excited Elusive outside. She was wondering where was everypony... Elusive simply told her to follow her because Deepwood asked him to do so.

Once outside, she frown, a bit confused and strangely embarassed. Then she ask Starswirl: " My little Elusive brought me here but if I had known, I would have dress up too. I feel... more naked then we usually are now. "

Hearing this, Elusive actually go hide in her mane with his wings popping out. He looks like a hair ornament.

Tea Agony smile, touch by her pet gesture. She look a bit less embarassed now: " Thank you Elusive, you really are the best pet a mare could have! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-06-29 at 02:09 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1134

With a yawn Astral Glimmer strirred up from what was supposed to be a nap but she quickly realised that she probably slept longer than she meant to.

All dressed up in an elegant dress the color of the night's sky along with various blue sparkling stars that increased and size and presence till the lowest part of the dress was blue like a day's sky. It left her grey upper back and shoulders bare.

"Looks like Deepwood had some plans of his own ..." she answered BubbleGuard in a sleepy tone.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Dress found by Emmerlaus.
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2017-06-30 at 01:19 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1135

Tailwind woke up, feeling quite refreshed from the nap. Who would've thought the stomping and swaying on the back of a hydra could be so darn soothing? Still, she was surprised when she found herself clothed in a very poofy violet dress, and the Blue Moon festival beginning anew. Starswirl. He was definitely involved, probably with Deepwood's suggesting.

Looking around, she located Sketch Book, and reached out for him to take her hoof, smiling. Shall we? She asked.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

"I am soooo pretty!" Celestia beamed looking at herself.
    "I look magnificent!" Luna squeaked.
    "I am prettier!" Celestia started to argue.
    "Who care?" Luna grumbled.

"Now, now..." Sugar Rush hugged them both. "You are both beatiful fairies, and beatiful fairies should behave on such happy ceremony."

"Happy ceremony?' They have asked in unison. Sugar Rush just smiled, with all-knowing trolling kind of smile, which at least one of the fillies might adopt in the future.

Sketch Book took Tailwind's foreleg with admiring smile, still looking confused.
    "Deepwood is smiling. Should we be worried?' he has asked.

Deepwood smirked. "How terrible. Ol' One, how could you have forgotten Lady Tea Agony."
    Star Swirl, sighed over dramaticly. "I dont know.... please accept my sincere apologies." he bowed putting off his hat over dramaticly.

Deepwood's father sighed. "I truly apologize, but the wedding is about to start. We got to go."
    Treasure Hunter. "Please! Follow me! Me and Love Nest have waited for this moment for so much time!"

"We all did. We all did..." Deepwood's father smiled and patted both Deepwood and Treasure Hunter.

"Lady Tea Agony?" Deepwood has asked offering to take her foreleg, in chivalary gesture, he isn't used to do for her in public.
    "LET'S GOOOOOOO!" Sweet Echo buzzed out of nowhere, and buzzed around Bubble Guard. She wore a necklace of glowing mushroms, and a skirt with a tribal patterns.

The staff is led to the center of the festival, the bat ponies seemed more... preserved, and yet...happier and quite emotional. Many of them cried.
    When Tailwind passed through, some of them squirmed in their places and wishpered. "The Iron Maid..."
    "Beware..."
    "The Tyrant Maid....'
    Love Enforcers have hushed them.

At the center of the festival, waited Black Widow, wearing a long white cape with golden tribal patterns, Dinner Time who looked probably the happiest. (she still clenched in fear for a moment, when noticing Tailwind) she wore a dress with a tribal patterns and a necklace of dried glowing mushrooms. (which all direct Deepwood's relatives seemed to wear)
    and from the other side, beatiful slim pinkish-lavender unicorn which Tea Agony recognize as Crystal Flower. Who wore the same necklace, and wore green gala dress. She squeezed Agony into a hug. "I am so happy for you two!"
    Deepwood grumbled. "Not yet!"
    "Right. Right..." Crystal broke off the hug, still very happy and unusualy excited.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony intuition told her something was... off. While Starswirl was the most unpredictable pony she knew, Deepwood should... no WOULD have ask her her opinion about his attire at least.

From his smirk, she guessed something was up... She had a idea in mind but she hoped it wouldn't be that.

She whispered to Deepwood as he took her foreleg: " If you invited my grandma, I swear I'm gonna make you pay later."

Their is no anger or threat in her tone however. Only amusement.

She defend Tailwind when she hear the whisper: " Only when she didn't have her coffee... " She use her telekenesis to grab those bad tongues and stretch them just a bit as she continue: " ... and Im much worst. Now, I suggest you hold your tongues, this is a special occassion."

She release them from her hold, seemingly satisfied at their fearful look. She didn't hurt them but it was enough.

When she see Crystal, she actually blush and hug her: " Crystal! What are you doing here?! "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-07-02 at 02:38 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard still isn't sure about what it is going on. He imagined it had to be of importance though considering the arrangements. He is inmediately happy to see Sweet Echo and vows down to greet her. "It is a pleasure meeting you here." He is ready to accompany her.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

29. - Top - End - #1139

Tailwind, having encountered the terms earlier, was more mentally prepared for when they began to speak in hush tones negative things about her. As far as she was concerned, if it kept them out of trouble, what's the harm? Though she did take issue with Tea Agony holding their tongues forcefully. A clear escalation, and now was not the time or place to cause a scene. Nevertheless, the gesture was felt. She simply smiled in thanks if Tea looked over in her direction.

She smiled back at Sketch Book, amused that there was someone Tea Agony knew, personally.

30. - Top - End - #1140

Astral Glimmer followed the group from behind. From what she could hear it seemed like Tailwind made quite a reputation for herself with the batponies, one that Tea Agony seemed to be matching.