New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Staff IC III -Broken Chain of Memories

Sugar shrug: " Looks guys, Im gonna enter in there with the Manticore. If it works, Im gonna go see if Starswirl or Tea Agony can help us removing the barrier. No need for all of us to get in if you fear hugs. "

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard feels pretty uncomfortable about the situation but tries to follow instructions as best as he could in his current condition. As soon as every pony but Deepwood is holding together, the barrier becomes visible to the group and it immediately starts to dissipate for seemingly no reason. Charcoal is surprised by this event and wonders what could exactly explain this.

Unfortunately, the Manticore has gotten stuck to Tailwind and BubbleGuard. "The future is a bit sad." he whispers to himself.

Every pony enters the castle and the group goes to meet back with Starswirl. Starswirl seems to be speaking with some grey pony. Neither looks exactly happy and they are too busy to notice you have arrived. BubbleGuard looks, strangely enough, excited when he sees both ponies.

Spoiler: To hear their conversation
    Show

...you have to pass a body roll. The DC is 8.
    Spoiler: For those lucky enough to pass, here it is.
    Show

"I just hope you understand I am very annoyed by your actions. Whatever test you decided to make doesn't change the fact you put the rest of the staff at risk." Starswirl replies.

"If he cant pass this simple test. He doesn't deserve to receive the highest of honors on our family." the grey pony replies back.

"He should be able to pass. He is my student." Starswilr assures. "I just hope its worth it when I bring it up to the unicorn council during the next reunion."

Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldeWolf View Post
    BubbleGuard feels pretty uncomfortable about the situation but tries to follow instructions as best as he could in his current condition. As soon as every pony but Deepwood is holding together, the barrier becomes visible to the group and it immediately starts to dissipate for seemingly no reason. Charcoal is surprised by this event and wonders what could exactly explain this.

Unfortunately, the Manticore has gotten stuck to Tailwind and BubbleGuard. "The future is a bit sad." he whispers to himself.

Every pony enters the castle and the group goes to meet back with Starswirl. Starswirl seems to be speaking with some grey pony. Neither looks exactly happy and they are too busy to notice you have arrived. BubbleGuard looks, strangely enough, excited when he sees both ponies.

Spoiler: To hear their conversation
    Show

...you have to pass a body roll. The DC is 8.
    Spoiler: For those lucky enough to pass, here it is.
    Show

"I just hope you understand I am very annoyed by your actions. Whatever test you decided to make doesn't change the fact you put the rest of the staff at risk." Starswirl replies.

"If he cant pass this simple test. He doesn't deserve to receive the highest of honors on our family." the grey pony replies back.

"He should be able to pass. He is my student." Starswilr assures. "I just hope its worth it when I bring it up to the unicorn council during the next reunion."

Sugar had took the lead and arrived a bit before the others. When she heard the voice of Starswirl, she suspected something. She made a sign for the rest of the Staff to remain still. WHen she heard however the pony responsable for it was inside, she sneakily enter , flew quickly to the guest and smacked his head!

Body
    (3d6)[1][5][3](9) + 3 + Talented (Agile)

" YOU !!! INVOLVING US IN THIS, HAVE YOU NO SHAME! NO WONDER D'MAGIC ARE RUMORED TO BE HUGE ****s ! TALENT ISNT EVERYTHING YOU (censored)! GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO NOT THROW YOU IN THE DUNGEON! "

(playing her flaw here lol)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-08-07 at 11:22 PM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood followed Sugar

(2d6)[4]+1+3

When he arrived, he blinked. She did his job well. He just floated their, nodding.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

The grey pony takes the hit pretty badly. He seems to be pretty upset about. His shadow starts to grow from the floor in the shape of tentacles. He then turns to BubbleGuard "So, speaking of the devil. I see that you have returned the staff´s memories to their proper owners after all."

"Sugar, why are hitting him? This is my friend Marshall Shadow. At least, I think he is." BubbleGuard tries to reason with Sugar Rush though he doesnt seem to understand the pony´s behavior.

"Wait a minute. Why are you....?" Marshall Shadow starts to laugh as he figures out the reason. "I cant believe this. You actually got hit by my spell. I am disappointed. The spell gave enough time for a unicorn to cast a protection spell around themselves. And you still got hit."

Night Shift and Mannticore realize exactly what happened. "He used that time to protect us from the magical effect."

"He knew exactly what it was."

"So, BubbleGuard is still the biggest fool in this family. Why am I not shocked? Well, you deserve to fail my test. A pony like you isn't more deserving of being the new head of the family nor being Starswirl student. It should have been me. Cant believe I was rejected instead of you." he glares at BubbleGuard. BubbleGuard looks confused and upset about this.

Charcoal cant control his temper anymore and charges at Marshall with his flaming sword. Charcoal´s own shadow snares and grapples him into submission. "And here is Charcoal Knight. Bubble´s twin brother and the family shame. Your casting skills are embarrassing as always. But the staff looks equally disappointing so I am sure you fit in perfectly."

"I didn't agree to this kind of humiliation." roars Mannticore

"So what blind one? Your whole point was to put BubbleGuard in battle so I could set up my trap. Even I could beat you with my eyes closed. You bring shame to your race by accepting the invitation from a pony to work at this place." Marshall points out tauntingly. "Now, I suppose I should leave this place especially now that I have a failing grade to deliver."
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

6. - Top - End - #126
    Colossus in the Playground

Ha!! Tailwind laughs. Marshy, Marshy, Marshy! Henceforth, you shall be known as Marshy!

Bubble Guard has not failed!
    raises her only free foreleg imperiously towards Marshall Shadow. YOU have!

You, Marshy, are the only true failure amongst us! You, you and your own inability to see the degree to which Bubble Guard has succeeded! Bubbles' success shall be written in LEGEND! For you see, your task was to see if Bubble Guard had the power to protect a single pony from your spell! One! But, BEHOLD!! He has protected two! No, Two-and-a-half! Surely a Manticore is more difficult to place inside a magic bubble than a pony! What, then, has he failed at? Were Night Shift and [REDACTED] Sacrifical pawns for Bubbles to selfishly ignore when he protected himself from your spell? Is it your belief that the virtue of Altruism is such a terrible blemish upon a pony's very soul that it outweighs the fact that they have exceeded your expectations by a factor of two?

If so, then I implore you: Please, Marshy! Mark Bubble Guard a failure! Let all of Equestria know of the foolishness of Starswirl the Bearded and his lack of judgment in selecting his student and hiring his staff! We will bear your judgments, all of us, together, and we shall wear them with PRIDE!!

Persuasion
    (3d6)[2][6][2](10) 15
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-08-08 at 02:31 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar eye twitch the whole time hebeing ignoring her.

" ... ignoring ME? Oh, you are in for it now! BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! "

She actually grapple him and is BITING him with all her might...

On his neck, he start getting some heat...

Spoiler: Its MLP, Im going all out.
    Show

Using my other heart point to attack him TWICE. One for the grapple, one for the fire.

Grapple
    (3d6)[6][4][3](13) + 3

Firebreath to disrupt his spellcasting
    (3d6)[6][2][2](10) + 3

Heart roll to intimidate
    (2d6)[6][5](11) + 2

EDIT: WOW! Im on fire!

Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-08-08 at 06:42 AM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

"The test could qualify as inconclusive since the first part was self protection and then disruption of a spell. I suppose he can get a positive note..... if he could dispel my memory stealing spell." He smirks knowing that BubbleGuard couldn't complete the task in his current state after hearing what Tailwind had to say.

He is caught off guard by Sugar Rush´s attack. The effects on the shadows have stopped working as he losses his concentration fearing for his life. "Ok. lets not do something somepony could end up regreting." He replies hoping to stop Sugar Rush from unleashing her firebreath on him. "I apologize for your distress caused by my actions." His tone voice doesn't sound like he is sincerely sorry.

BubbleGuard is really confused and scared. It doesn't seem like the spell affecting him has been broken.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

9. - Top - End - #129

Sugar Rush, I implore you! Violence is a confession of your weakness! I wish only for him to see reason and a pile of ashes cannot! Tailwind pleads for Sugar to release Marshy.

She then turns towards Bubble Guard. You heard him correctly! This was a test! Your memories were stricken from your mind through foul sorceries as a mere test of your limitless strength! You have already passed with colors kaleidoscopic, soaring in the glorious sun-lit sky!

You have but one trial left! Focus! Remember your formative years as the great apprentice for the great Starswirl the Bearded! Recall your adventure hunting the craven Griffon bandits! Recall the increasingly absurd honoraries I bestow upon you for your limitless font of hubris! Ignorance is bliss, yet the truth is a joy unimaginable in its profoundness! Bubble Guard! Cast down your doubts, cast off the yoke of impossibility and reclaim what is yours!

Rapport towards encouraging Bubble-Guard.
    (3d6)[3][4][1](8) 14
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-08-08 at 03:22 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood stared with admire at Tailwind. This was one crazy mare, but sometimes, she had her great moments. He was inspired to join, but then Sugar Rush was ticked off.

Deepwood flew, and stood between Sugar to Bubble's brother.
    "Sugar, he don't deserve your wrath." and then he turned to Bubble Guard.. smiling?
    "We have hard times yes. Even terrible times. But trust me- together, it quite bearable. Sometimes, it's even fun!"

(adding harmony)

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seing her friends pledge, she stop biting off his neck and whisper to his hear: " I can roast you alive before you even begin to channel that petty magic of yours. If I see to even try to cast a spell, you are done for."

Without quitting her eyes on him, she ask Starswirl: " Master Starswirl, if we are to keep this castle safe, D'Magic testing have to be ruled to be off castle ground and even the forest around it should be off limits of D'Magic unless invited only. You are the owner of those lands and Bubbles distant family proven to be untrustable. I cannot give you orders but I stronly suggest that such occurrence doesnt happen again. Because next time, I swear I wont restrain myself. "

She still is holding the D'Magic on the ground, not releasing her grasp and letting him feel the pressure. She meant every words too...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-08-08 at 05:18 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

"I´ll give it my best try. Thanks for the support... though I will need you all to follow my instructions. I will need you to stay close to me.... Miss Tailwind." BubbleGuard requests. "Both holding my memories. I will need to get close to me."

BubbleGuard then waves his wand and creates a bubble big enough to hold the 4 of them. It slowly descends and as soon as the 4 are inside. The bubble begins to glow. After a few sends, the bubble pops with the four looking fine inside. "The memories are gone." the Mannticore replies.

"And they are back to their proper place." BubbleGuard replies in his more usual tone. "There is no need to hold Marshall anymore. If he tries anything, I can stop him myself."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

At this, Sugar release Marshal. " Now get out of here you bastard before I change my mind and we feed you to the manticore."

14. - Top - End - #134

Behold! The triumph of Lord-Commander Bubble Guard! Tailwind cheers. Marshy, your next task is thus: Never allow your masters to once doubt the powers of High Vizier Bubble Guard!

Anyways, Mr. Starswirl! Our glorious search has revealed to us the newcomers! And the catalyst for their disappearance! Say hello, Marshy!

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

"I hope that someday you'l learn, how to get out of Bubble Guard's shadow- and it's terribly big shadow, but, if you'l stop comparing youreslf to others, someday you might be a bareable pony' Deepwood said to the banished pony.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    At this, Sugar release Marshal. " Now get out of here you bastard before I change my mind and we feed you to the manticore."
    "OK. Madame. I will be making my leave." Marshall tries to be as formal and respectful as possible to avoid getting on her bad side.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Behold! The triumph of Lord-Commander Bubble Guard! Tailwind cheers. Marshy, your next task is thus: Never allow your masters to once doubt the powers of High Vizier Bubble Guard!

Anyways, Mr. Starswirl! Our glorious search has revealed to us the newcomers! And the catalyst for their disappearance! Say hello, Marshy!
    "One more test and BubbleGuard could become head of the D'Magic unicorn house so you aren't that far from the truth." Marshall replies.

"I couldn't have done it by myself. I jump ahead and protect my friends because I am sure that they will jump and protect me back. I trust them completely." BubbleGuard replies.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yep, this is the first time in the whole campaign that BubbleGuard has openly admitted friendship with any pony besides Saffron and acknowledge he is friends with all of you. He is still going to be kinda douchey and annoying but I would say this is a pretty big step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "I hope that someday you'l learn, how to get out of Bubble Guard's shadow- and it's terribly big shadow, but, if you'l stop comparing youreslf to others, someday you might be a bareable pony' Deepwood said to the banished pony.
    "There might be some kind of power that the unicorn society hasn't seen yet. Now, that BubbleGuard is a few more steps to becoming the head of the family, I will give my support and attention for whatever it is worth. Make sure he wins." And with his last words, Marshall disappears.

"Congratulations on passing the test." Starswirl finally replies in a more playful tone.

"Sir, working here in the castle is higher than any other honor." BubbleGuard replies in his usual if a bit overdramatic way.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2016-08-09 at 12:51 AM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

17. - Top - End - #137

I couldnt've said it more gloriously myself! Tailwind beams at Bubble Guard. I would hug you but for our current covered-in-sap situation! I therefore propose we take a bath immediately, and bring the highest-proof liquor we can find!

Hey
    [REDACTED] You should come too, you have a woefully great amount of sap upon you as well!

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"Sap? Where?!" Deepwood grunted. he looked over himself.
    "Nah.. it's nothing."
    He chuckled. "Well, another day to learn that families are annoying. Huh?"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar say: " Im going back in my kitchen now... "

On her way out, she whisper to Bubbles: " Im your friend but you'll have to tell me one day why your past self was so freaking nice and why that you act like this now. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-08-09 at 06:50 PM.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

I couldnt've said it more gloriously myself! Tailwind beams at Bubble Guard. I would hug you but for our current covered-in-sap situation! I therefore propose we take a bath immediately, and bring the highest-proof liquor we can find!

Hey
    [REDACTED] You should come too, you have a woefully great amount of sap upon you as well!
    "I have a new proposal. You cut me in half and at least half of me will be able to remain sane." Bubbleguard counter proposes.

"Sap? Where?!" Deepwood grunted. he looked over himself.
    "Nah.. it's nothing."
    He chuckled. "Well, another day to learn that families are annoying. Huh?"
    "You said it." Charcoal replies in agreement with Deepwood.

"Deepwood, now that we have the time. Let me present you, your very first umm... minion. You will be in charge of your own one pony army. Congratulations on your promotion." BubbleGuard replies.

"His what?" Night Shift reacts confused.

Sugar say: " Im going back in my kitchen now... "

On her way out, she whisper to Bubbles: " Im your friend but you'll have to tell me one day why your past self was so freaking nice and why that you act like this now. "
    "It must have been the spell because I dont know what you are talking about." BubbleGuard lies terribly.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldeWolf View Post

"It must have been the spell because I dont know what you are talking about." BubbleGuard lies terribly.
    " You are a terrible liar. Knowing you, it must because you wanna shelter us from something. Just so you know, if you wanna talk about it, I'll be happy to listen."

Sugar then goes back to her kitchen...

22. - Top - End - #142

Tailwind looks at Bubble Guard, giving him a sideways look. I wish nothing less than our liberation from our current sap-covered state! Alcohol brings utter ruination to the stickiness of horrors like tar or tree sap!

Come on, Archduke Bubbles, you KNOW I do not drink!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-08-09 at 11:49 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood blinked with disbelif.
    "Me? Promoted?! he stared at Night Shift.
    "What do you mean?" Deepwood has asked with tilted head.
    "What am I supposed to do?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

" You are a terrible liar. Knowing you, it must because you wanna shelter us from something. Just so you know, if you wanna talk about it, I'll be happy to listen."

Sugar then goes back to her kitchen...
    "I am the terrible monster lurking the castle. if the old BubbleGuard could see what I have seen. He wouldn't be able to bear it." BubbleGuard explains as he sees her leave.

Tailwind looks at Bubble Guard, giving him a sideways look. I wish nothing less than our liberation from our current sap-covered state! Alcohol brings utter ruination to the stickiness of horrors like tar or tree sap!

Come on, Archduke Bubbles, you KNOW I do not drink!
    "Since there is no other option. Just remember that under my big muscly, well toned and attractive body lies the heart of a gentle pony.." BubbleGuard replies as he raises his hoof and rests it on top of his forehead for dramatic effect.

Deepwood blinked with disbelif.
    "Me? Promoted?! he stared at Night Shift.
    "What do you mean?" Deepwood has asked with tilted head.
    "What am I supposed to do?!"
    "Yeah, you are now in charge of the back up army with Night Shift under your service." BubbleGuard replies before turning to the Mannticore. "I am sorry to say but despite whatever our current employer may say. I cannot let you stay in the castle. Miss Agony might think its a joke but I asked for a being off different qualities to work under me. I apologize for informing you this."

The Mannticore looks sad but holds its tears. "It is alright. I have already seen I wouldn't be able to stay. It is a complete shame. I was really starting to enjoy our time together."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

25. - Top - End - #145

What is this?! Tailwind's head whips around so fast, it almost appears to teleport. She looks to [REDACTED] with determination her eyes. Sadness? In her presence? This WILL not stand!

Well I, for one, enjoyed our time together as well, as woefully brief as it was! Know this: I, Tailwind, shall consider you to be a friend! And as a friend, I come bearing words of encouragement! Though you might not join the staff, I shall not allow you to become a stranger! Feel free to visit the Castle anytime, even if it is just to say hi! I, for one, shall welcome you with the most open of hooves and the most glorious of hugs! Indeed I would hug you now but for my sap-covered state!

Cheering up
    (3d6)[2][6][5](13) 18
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-08-10 at 01:09 AM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood stared dumbly.
    What going on with Bubble Guard?
    "What?! From all the ponies you putted ME in charge?! You have lost your mind!" Deepwood groaned.

"And YOU!" he turned to Night Shift. "I never had a rookie to bully. So you can expect a terrible time with me!" he barked.

And lastly he looked at the Manticore and sighed. "Sorry about that. Tea Agony has a very certain beliefs... but I hope to meet you again at the forest!" he has offered a hoof to shake

(Harmony with tailwind)
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-08-10 at 11:45 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tailwind voice grabbed Sugar attention. She came back from leaving:

" I'll give you a picnic basket for your way back if you want, mister Manticore. Take it as a farewell gift. As Tailwind said, no need to be sad."

(giving Harmony to Tailwind roll)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-08-10 at 11:44 AM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

What is this?! Tailwind's head whips around so fast, it almost appears to teleport. She looks to [REDACTED] with determination her eyes. Sadness? In her presence? This WILL not stand!

Well I, for one, enjoyed our time together as well, as woefully brief as it was! Know this: I, Tailwind, shall consider you to be a friend! And as a friend, I come bearing words of encouragement! Though you might not join the staff, I shall not allow you to become a stranger! Feel free to visit the Castle anytime, even if it is just to say hi! I, for one, shall welcome you with the most open of hooves and the most glorious of hugs! Indeed I would hug you now but for my sap-covered state!

Cheering up
    [roll0] 18
    "Thanks." The Mannticore is about to hug her when he remembers about the sap and barely stops himself. "That would be nice."

Deepwood stared dumbly.
    What going on with Bubble Guard?
    "What?! From all the ponies you putted ME in charge?! You have lost your mind!" Deepwood groaned.

"And YOU!" he turned to Night Shift. "I never had a rookie to bully. So you can expect a terrible time with me!" he barked.

And lastly he looked at the Manticore and sighed. "Sorry about that. Tea Agony has a very certain beliefs... but I hope to meet you again at the forest!" he has offered a hoof to shake

(Harmony with tailwind)
    "Yep, you have now more responsibilities in the castle. You better be up to the task" BubbleGuard warns.

Night Shift is a bit worried about Deepwood´s comment. "Umm.. from 1 to 10, how terrible?"

Tailwind voice grabbed Sugar attention. She came back from leaving:

" I'll give you a picnic basket for your way back if you want, mister Manticore. Take it as a farewell gift. As Tailwind said, no need to be sad."

(giving Harmony to Tailwind roll)
    "I appreciate the gift" The manticore replies feeling a lot better about his situation.

\o/My Little Pony~~~\o/
    Bubble Guard-DaOldeWolf
    Sugar Rush- Emmerluas
    Tailwind- Emperor ing
    Deepwood- Igordragonian

Starswirl As himself
    Night Shift and the Manticore.
    Marshall Shadow

IF we have built an audience,The Staff was done before them.
    \o/ Friends~~~~\o/
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

29. - Top - End - #149

My Little Pony: The Staff
    Season 2 Episode 2: A Skele-Ton of Second Chances

Although it was officially dinner time, mid July is still a time where one cannot expect the sun to set for at least a few more hours. Light still poured through the towering stone-framed windows, providing all the illumination needed to witness Sugar Rush's next culinary masterpiece. Most of the staff, Starswirl, and the Princesses were assembled. Only Tailwind was unaccounted for.

An explosion rang through the hallways as the light and wind from the blast could be felt clear into the dining room. All to announce the maid's usually explosive arrival. Somehow, her dress and herself managed to be completely soot and singe free. That didn't stop her from rocketing towards Starswirl, colliding in a heap. Mr. Starswirl! There's no time to explain! Were you expecting skeletons at our castle?!

What? No. Dear Tailwind, it's not even Thursday.

Correct! Which is why I was asking! Oh well! Tailwind stands up, helping Starswirl up and dusting him off.

A most false of false alarms, everypony! All is well! She beams.

...wait. Sketch raises a hoof to clarify. Skeletons?!

Indeed! Tailwind confirmed as she sat down next to him as a few of the other staff members gave each other odd looks.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Staff IC III -A Skele-Ton of Second Chances

BubbleGuard raises his hoof as if he wants to ask something but almost inmediately puts it down to think and digest the whole event for a bit more. He then looks at Starswirl to ask him but he declines once again. "Members of the staff, we need to check upon this situation with a bit more detail. Tailwind, could you guide us to the ummm.... skeletons, please? " BubbleGuard awkwardly asks still confused.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores: