New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Resident Evil D20

All I can say is...WOW.

Also, I have a very good working knowledge of RE0, RE1 (remake), and RE4, so if you'd like another person contributing 'fluff', I'm your man.
    Last edited by Ganon11; 2007-09-26 at 08:28 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current Chars:
    Cora Hilltopple, Rogue 5/Fighter 2 (Left area of gaming group)
    Ethelon, Sorcerer 4 (Campaign postponed indefinitely)
    Altair De'Von, Cleric 1
    Gronth Gaar, Barbarian 1

Avatar is of Cora Hilltopple, made by me!

2. - Top - End - #302
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

This is fantastic stuff!!!

Any way to get it all in one document?

FuzzySadist

3. - Top - End - #303
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

*Mega Bumperz*

As you can see, I am a noob. I have been a fan of OOTS for a long time, but I am really not into D&D so I never joined the forums. I was browsing the forums and searched for a Resident Evil thread and found this piece of art. Though I am not into D&D I found the Weapon, Item, and Enemy lists very interesting. I searched for a downloadable pdf of the informetion ,but found none.

For this reason, I cut, pasted, and formatted the entire thread into .pdf format.

So, for anyone interested.

Resident Evil PDF

It's not much, but everything is in one place.
    Last edited by Fatty; 2007-11-02 at 08:16 PM.
    What does the scouter say about the sig?
    Answer

4. - Top - End - #304
    Pixie in the Playground

I own and have played all the resident evil game and i used to have my own online fan club of resident evil. I have also written a lot of walkthroughs about the resident evil games and will gladly offer my servicies of fluff and anything you need to know about the resident evil universe, including the books.
    By the way this is great. I personally use sla industries for my own resident evil roleplays as there are so many ways to alter things, just like the dnd 3.5.
    once again great job and im here if you need me.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo!!! View Post
    I own and have played all the resident evil game and i used to have my own online fan club of resident evil. I have also written a lot of walkthroughs about the resident evil games and will gladly offer my servicies of fluff and anything you need to know about the resident evil universe, including the books.
    By the way this is great. I personally use sla industries for my own resident evil roleplays as there are so many ways to alter things, just like the dnd 3.5.
    once again great job and im here if you need me.
    Thank you so much for the kind words (& the bump, as it negates the need for me to do it myself). Yes, I actually would like it very much if you could contribute some fluff text for any of the monsters. I've been working to update my older projects, which is why this project is now replete with links (images are soon to come). I still haven't had time to write fluff for each monster, & one other volunteer that I had commissioned only played RE4. So if you can help, Kupo, then PM me anything that you come up with, & you'll be credited for each entry. Thank you in advance for helping to take this project to the next level.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Just so everyone knows, I've added links to every relevant entry. I've also added high-quality pictures to as many monsters as I could find. I hope that this makes Resident Evil D20 an easier-to-use, more-enjoyable experience.

Lastly, I plan to add monsters from Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles & the upcoming Resident Evil 5, just as soon as I stop being so wretchedly busy all the time. Wish me luck, as hopefully more RE monstrosities are soon to come.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, how could I have missed this? Your work here is truly incredible. What a massive project!

Anyway, I decided to look up a couple of my favourite mutants, and found that Nemesis only has fast healing 1... Do you not remember how difficult to kill he was? And how he didn't actually die, no matter what you did, until hit with the railgun? You should considering modifying the Tarrasque's Regeneration for use with him and Lisa Trevor (whose latest mutations only came about after being injected with the Nemesis parasite, according to Wesker's report). Those two should be nigh indestructible, and I don't see anything besides increased healing rates that reflects it.
    Last edited by FMArthur; 2008-11-23 at 06:22 PM.
    • Chameleon Base Class [3.5]/[PF]: A versatile, morphic class that mimics one basic party role (warrior, caster, sneak, etc) at a time. If you find yourself getting bored of any class you play too long, the Chameleon is for you!
    • Warlock Power Sources [3.5]: Making Hellfire Warlock part of the base class and providing other similar options for Warlocks whose powers don't come from devils.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FMArthur View Post
    Wow, how could I have missed this? Your work here is truly incredible. What a massive project!

Anyway, I decided to look up a couple of my favourite mutants, and found that Nemesis only has fast healing 1... Do you not remember how difficult to kill he was? And how he didn't actually die, no matter what you did, until hit with the railgun? You should considering modifying the Tarrasque's Regeneration for use with him and Lisa Trevor (whose latest mutations only came about after being injected with the Nemesis parasite, according to Wesker's report). Those two should be nigh indestructible, and I don't see anything besides increased healing rates that reflects it.
    Actually, it was deducted that she was NEVER destroyed. It has even been theorized that she survived the destruction of Raccoon City. Think about that a moment. No matter how far she managed to stumbled from the mansion, that's a nuclear blast.

I'm pretty sure she IS indestructible.
    I do the lurid thanky dance at Mechafox for my avvie.

The above avatar, made by Kwarkpudding, is one of my faves beause it depicts me!

9. - Top - End - #309
    Banned

Well then, obviously the next logical step is to work out the damage ratio for a nuclear blast (on a scale of a single megaton, say).
    Last edited by imp_fireball; 2008-11-24 at 03:54 AM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ahzreal View Post
    Actually, it was deducted that she was NEVER destroyed. It has even been theorized that she survived the destruction of Raccoon City. Think about that a moment. No matter how far she managed to stumbled from the mansion, that's a nuclear blast.

I'm pretty sure she IS indestructible.
    Hold on a moment. She's proven to be immune to all the weaponry in RE1 and various lethal chemicals meant to kill her, but I'm not sure that extrapolates into meaning she is immune to everything including atomic blasts. I think it's even reasonable to assume that the railgun at the end of RE3 was designed to destroy creatures like her, since everything else can just be killed like bullets anyway (so why else would they build it?).
    Last edited by FMArthur; 2008-11-24 at 05:43 PM.
    • Chameleon Base Class [3.5]/[PF]: A versatile, morphic class that mimics one basic party role (warrior, caster, sneak, etc) at a time. If you find yourself getting bored of any class you play too long, the Chameleon is for you!
    • Warlock Power Sources [3.5]: Making Hellfire Warlock part of the base class and providing other similar options for Warlocks whose powers don't come from devils.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground

She is in fact very hard to kill and it takes a hyper amount of damage to kill such a persona just like nemesis ha to take such damage but so did alexia from CV/X and the rail gun and the liniar launcher use the same enery plasma blast if none noticed and I forgot has the RE d20 modern acully have resident evil survivor tyrant in it? as I remmber it had a tyrant too and 2 smaller alligators that were smillilar to the huge one in RE2 (also heard they had Resisendt Evil Survivor 2 aka RE Dead Aim

and the Water alligator thing in the lake in RE4 is acully a fish* not a alligator and it is infact a plaga or else they had problems crossing the waters with a giant fish eating them as you saw they seldom sacraficed one of the cops that was with leon to it

I own RE1-RE2-RE3-RE4-RECVX-REO1-RESurvivor and I have read all about how alot of things work like lickers are a mutation from a crisom head

on a seprate note could you make the rulings for the zombie turning into crisom head to licker ruleings? and also a licker if it sustains too much damage as well they mutate too

and also GREAT job you made my game really fun the weapons locker d20 modern is also a request book to your list as it lists MANY of awsume weapons and they are all real*

12. - Top - End - #312
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

My gaming crew and I will be playtesting this Zeta Kai. Any word on when the Umbrella Chronicles monsters will be converted?

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by joebing View Post
    My gaming crew and I will be playtesting this Zeta Kai. Any word on when the Umbrella Chronicles monsters will be converted?
    The few original ones will be worked on after I finish FFX d20 (soon) & the Hourglass of Zihaja collaboration with Afroakuma & Shadow_Elf (less soon). But I will not abandon this project, especially not when RE5 is coming out in March.

For the record, Ivan has already been done.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2009-01-18 at 03:09 PM. Reason: added link

14. - Top - End - #314
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

We're working on an adaptation of Resident Evil Degeneration (the only movie that fits in). I'll let you know what we've got a.s.a.p.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Pixie in the Playground

Great because as I see it the rules for zombies to crisom head to lickers would very much be appreciated and maybie even a further mutation of the licker to a higher form

Maybie I can giv eyou photos of the mosnter you don't have photo graphed at all along to see if there is any other monster that MIGHT ahve been missed

and just maybie the t/G virus if it's anybit diffrent

16. - Top - End - #316
    Pixie in the Playground

Is there anywhere that this is posted to be downloaded? Just curious.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by burning.matches View Post
    Is there anywhere that this is posted to be downloaded? Just curious.
    I'm still working on making a PDF for this & my other mega-posts. I've been rather busy as of late, so please be patient & stay tuned.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Pixie in the Playground

I have moved this due to a more recent update
    Last edited by bkknightjustis; 2009-11-02 at 03:28 PM.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

96 Hours After The Release Of RE5.....

My wife finished RE5. Doesn't sound impressive except that we have 3 kids, 2 of which are a year old. So about 24 hours of gameplay and it's done. SPOILER WARNING: If you have not finished the game, DO NOT READ THIS, unless you really don't care about spoilers.

All I'm posting now is general information that ties together a lot of loose ends.

1) Wesker has been behind EVERYTHING in Resident Evil, either directly or indirectly. I mean EVERYTHING, from every game.

2) Wesker does indeed have an unnamed virus in his system. He needs to inject a precise dose of a serum called PG-67 A/W at an exact time to prevent losing the effects. The only negative side effect I see is his eyes. Fans were right to name this "Wesker's Virus" because Wesker was "created" by Oswell Spencer (see Project Wesker)

3) Project Wesker: Spencer took children of intelligent parents from all over the world and put them in secluded, controlled enviroments. He gave them all the surname Wesker, after Umbrella's chief researcher at the time, Alex Wesker. They were watched and on bright one stood out above all others, Subject 013, known as Albert. He was relocated to the Arklay lab, I believe (my notes are messy and chicken scratch). There he met Birkin. Eventually all Weskers were given a virus, some directly, some through friends, some forcefully. Albert obtained his from Birkin. Most of the Weskers died, but a few survived. The only thing I can think of that can mimic the traits in a d20 world is a paragon template.

4) Spencer's journal that is found on the ship's bridge late in the game acknowledges that the U.S. President at the time of Raccoon City, along with other administration members, knew of the T-Virus and G-Virus, as alluded to in the Degeneration movie intro when the news clip shows his abrupt resignation.

5) Speaking of Degeneration, it is a T-Virus outbreak, general zombie stats should apply. Dr. Curtis Miller ingested the G-Virus, Zeta Kai already covered those templates. It took place in Harvardville, home of WilPharma. The head researcher is Frederick Downing, who is behind the outbreak. The movie is 7 years after Raccoon City. TriCell purchases WilPharma and recovers a piece of G-Phage Dr. Miller. TriCell is in RE5. The movie connects RE5 to everything, therefore it should be considered in the video game continuity instead of the movie continuity.

6) Jill Valentine: When Wesker killed Spencer on 9-23-06 after Spencer revealed the Wesker Project to him, Chris and Jill arrived and attempted to arrest him. Jill made the ultimate sacrifice, tackling Wesker out a window on Rockfort Island and over a cliff. She was declared dead 11-23-06. Wesker saved her life and put her in cryogenic sleep, planning to use her as the first test of the Uroboros Project. But Jill had a mutated form of the T-Virus left in her body from her infection (RE3), when, mixed with certain antibodies, perfects the virus. The P-Virus has a chemical in it known as P-30; when P-30 is administered to an individual, it gives them superhuman strength, but they are highly susceptable to control. The body metabolises P-30 too fast to be of practical use, so Wesker mounted an implant on Jill's chest to continuously administer P-30 to her body. She became his pawn. (Not to worry, Chris rescues her)

7) Uroboros Project: Wesker's plan for evolution. Complicated plan I'll get into on a separate post.

8) BSAA: Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, the group responsible for the takedown of Umbrella, of which Chris Redfield & Jill Valentine are part of the "Original Eleven". It is safe to assume at this time that Leon Kennedy is also one of these. When the BSAA responds to a situation, it sends two groups: The SOU and the SOA:
    SOU: Special Operations Unit, 12 man unit, split up into 4 man cells
    SOA: Special Operations Agent, works alone or occasionally with a partner. Chris Redfield is one of these.
    TriCell helps fund the BSAA, ironically.

9) Excella Gioni: Wesker's "partner", head of TriCell's Pharmaceutical Division, African Division. It appears that TriCell knows nothing about what's going on with Excella and Wesker, but they may know more due to the recovery of a G-Virus sample in Harvardville (see Degeneration notes).

10) Las Plagas Type 2: Prospective buyers did not like the time it took to infiltrate the host with the original Las Plagas. Testing showed that maturing the plagas first yielded better results. Type 2 is inserted through the mouth, where it moves down the esophagus and attaches to the nervous system, providing instant control. Unlike Type 1, there is no known cure.

There is much more to sort out. I will post more after I get it all sorted out.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Bugbear in the Playground

I guess it would help if you put your spoilers into actual Spoilertags ;)

21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

More RE5.....

I found a walkthrough, listing all the weapons and upgrades. Here are the game stats, I will be working on the conversion to d20 tomorrow, as tonight is a holiday.....

M92F (Handgun):
    .----------.-------------.-----------.-------------.
    |Firepower:|Reload Speed:|Capacity: |Critical X: |
    |==========|=============|===========|============ =|
    |150 (Base)| 1.70 (Base) |10x (Base)| 1 (Base) |
    |170 (2000)| 1.62 (1500) |13x (500)| 2 (3000) |
    |190 (3000)| 1.53 (2000) |16x (500)| 3 (8000) |
    |210 (4000)| 1.36 (2500) |20x (500)| 4 (13000) |
    |230 (5000)|-------------|25x (500)|-------------|
    |250 (6000)|-------------|30x (1000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|33x (1000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|37x (1000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|40x (2000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|45x (2000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|50x (4000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|60x (5000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|70x (5000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|100x(12000)|-------------|
    '----------'-------------'-----------'-------------'

H&K P8 (Handgun):

|Firepower:|Reload Speed:|Capacity: |Piercing: |
    |140 (Base)| 1.53 (Base) | 9x (Base)| 2 (Base) |
    |160 (2000)| 1.36 (2000) |11x (500)| 3 (5000) |
    |180 (2000)| 1.19 (3000) |13x (500)| 4 (9000) |
    |200 (3000)| 1.11 (3000) |15x (1000)| 5 (12000) |
    |220 (4000)| 1.02 (3000) |17x (2000)|-------------|
    |240 (4000)| 0.85 (7000) |19x (2000)|-------------|
    |260 (5000)|-------------|21x (3000)|-------------|
    |300 (6000)|-------------|25x (5000)|-------------|

SIG P226 (Handgun):

.-----------.-------------.-----------.
    |Firepower: |Reload Speed:|Capacity: |
    |===========|=============|===========|
    |180 (Base)| 1.70 (Base) | 8x (Base)|
    |220 (1000)| 1.62 (2000) |10x (1000)|
    |240 (2000)|-------------|12x (1000)|
    |260 (2000)|-------------|13x (2000)|
    |280 (3000)|-------------|14x (3000)|
    |300 (3000)|-------------|16x (4000)|
    |320 (4000)|-------------|-----------|
    |340 (4000)|-------------|-----------|
    |350 (5000)|-------------|-----------|
    |370 (5000)|-------------|-----------|
    |390 (7000)|-------------|-----------|
    |410 (7000)|-------------|-----------|
    |430 (10000)|-------------|-----------|
    |480 (15000)|-------------|-----------|
    '-----------'-------------'-----------'

M93R (Handgun):

|170 (Base)| 1.70 (Base) |10x (Base)|
    |190 (2000)| 1.62 (1000) |12x (500)|
    |230 (3000)| 1.53 (2000) |14x (1000)|
    |250 (3000)| 1.36 (3000) |16x (1500)|
    |270 (4000)|-------------|18x (1500)|
    |290 (4000)|-------------|20x (2000)|
    |310 (5000)|-------------|22x (2000)|
    |330 (5000)|-------------|24x (2500)|
    |350 (7000)|-------------|26x (3000)|
    |370 (8000)|-------------|30x (8000)|
    |400 (15000)|-------------|-----------|

Ithaca M37 (Shotgun):

|200 (Base)| 3.00 (Base) | 6x (Base)| 1 (Base) |
    |230 (2000)| 2.85 (500) | 7x (500)| 2 (5000) |
    |260 (2000)| 2.70 (1000) | 8x (500)|-------------|
    |300 (3000)| 2.40 (3000) | 9x (500)|-------------|
    |330 (3000)|-------------|10x (500)|-------------|
    |360 (5000)|-------------|12x (1000)|-------------|
    |400 (9000)|-------------|13x (1000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|15x (1500)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|16x (2000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|17x (3000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|18x (4000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|20x (5000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|22x (7000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|25x (10000)|-------------|

M3 (Shotgun):

|300 (Base)| 3.00 (Base) | 5x (Base)|
    |320 (1000)| 2.70 (3000) | 6x (1000)|
    |350 (1000)|-------------| 7x (1500)|
    |370 (2000)|-------------| 8x (2000)|
    |400 (2000)|-------------| 9x (2500)|
    |420 (3000)|-------------|10x (3000)|
    |450 (3000)|-------------|-----------|
    |480 (4000)|-------------|-----------|
    |500 (4000)|-------------|-----------|
    |550 (5000)|-------------|-----------|
    |600 (5000)|-------------|-----------|
    |650 (8000)|-------------|-----------|
    |700 (10000)|-------------|-----------|
    |900 (12000)|-------------|-----------|

Jail Breaker (Shotgun):

.-----------.-------------.-----------.-------------.
    |Firepower: |Reload Speed:|Capacity: |AttackRange:|
    |===========|=============|===========|=========== ==|
    |180 (Base)| 2.52 (Base) | 5x (Base)| 7 (Base)|
    |200 (2000)| 2.38 (500) | 6x (1000)| 10 (6000)|
    |220 (3000)| 2.24 (1500) | 7x (1000)| 15 (15000)|
    |250 (4000)| 2.10 (2000) | 8x (1500)|------------|
    |300 (7000)| 1.96 (5000) | 9x (1500)|------------|
    |350 (10000)| 1.82 (7000) |10x (2000)|------------|
    |-----------|-------------|11x (2000)|------------|
    |-----------|-------------|12x (3000)|------------|
    |-----------|-------------|13x (4000)|------------|
    |-----------|-------------|15x (6000)|------------|
    '-----------'-------------'-----------'------------'

Hydra (Shotgun):

.-----------.-------------.-----------.------------.
    |Firepower: |Reload Speed:|Capacity: |AttackRange:|
    |===========|=============|===========|=========== ==|
    |280 (Base)| 3.67 (Base) | 4x (Base)| 7 (Base)|
    |290 (2000)| 3.30 (2000) | 5x (1000)| 10 (6000)|
    |310 (3000)|-------------| 6x (1000)| 15 (15000)|
    |330 (3000)|-------------| 7x (1000)|------------|
    |350 (4000)|-------------| 8x (1500)|------------|
    |380 (4000)|-------------| 9x (1500)|------------|
    |400 (5000)|-------------|10x (2000)|------------|
    |420 (5000)|-------------|-----------|------------|
    |440 (7000)|-------------|-----------|------------|
    |460 (7000)|-------------|-----------|------------|
    |500 (10000)|-------------|-----------|------------|
    |550 (13000)|-------------|-----------|------------|
    '-----------'-------------'-----------'------------'

VZ61 (Machine Gun):

.----------.-------------.------------.------------.
    |==========|=============|============|=========== ==|
    | 50 (Base)| 2.83 (Base) | 50x (Base)| 1 (Base)|
    | 60 (2000)| 2.69 (1000) | 60x (500)| 2 (5000)|
    | 80 (2000)| 2.55 (1000) | 80x (500)| 3 (15000)|
    |100 (4000)| 2.27 (2000) |100x (1000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|120x (1000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|140x (1500)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|160x (1500)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|180x (2000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|200x (3000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|220x (4000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|240x (5000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|260x (6000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|280x (7000)|------------|
    |----------|-------------|300x (10000)|------------|
    '----------'-------------'------------'------------'

AK74 (Machine Gun):

| 90 (Base)| 2.83 (Base) |30x (Base)|
    |100 (2000)| 2.55 (3000) |35x (500)|
    |110 (2000)|-------------|40x (1000)|
    |120 (3000)|-------------|45x (1500)|
    |130 (3000)|-------------|50x (3000)|
    |140 (3000)|-------------|-----------|
    |150 (3000)|-------------|-----------|
    |160 (4000)|-------------|-----------|
    |170 (5000)|-------------|-----------|
    |180 (5000)|-------------|-----------|
    |190 (6000)|-------------|-----------|
    |200 (8000)|-------------|-----------|
    |220 (10000)|-------------|-----------|
    |250 (10000)|-------------|-----------|

H&K MP5 (Machine Gun):

|Firepower:|Reload Speed:|Capacity: |Piercing: |
    | 60 (Base)| 2.70 (Base) | 45x (Base)| 2 (Base) |
    | 70 (2000)| 2.55 (1000) | 55x (500)| 3 (3000) |
    | 80 (3000)| 2.40 (2000) | 65x (500)| 4 (12000) |
    | 90 (4000)| 2.10 (3000) | 80x (1000)|-------------|
    |100 (6000)|-------------| 90x (2000)|-------------|
    |120 (8000)|-------------|100x (2000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|110x (3000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|120x (4000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|130x (4000)|-------------|
    |----------|-------------|150x (6000)|-------------|

SIG 556 (Machine Gun):

| 80 (Base)| 2.55 (Base) |40x (Base)|
    | 90 (2000)| 2.41 (1000) |45x (500)|
    |100 (2000)| 2.27 (2000) |50x (500)|
    |110 (3000)| 1.98 (2000) |55x (1000)|
    |120 (3000)| 1.70 (3000) |60x (1000)|
    |130 (4000)| 1.42 (4000) |65x (2000)|
    |140 (4000)|-------------|70x (4000)|
    |150 (6000)|-------------|80x (6000)|
    |160 (8000)|-------------|-----------|
    |180 (12000)|-------------|-----------|
    |-----------|-------------|-----------|

S75 (Rifle):

.------------.-------------.-----------.
    |============|=============|===========|
    | 750 (Base)| 3.67 (Base) | 6x (Base)|
    | 800 (1000)| 3.30 (3000) | 7x (500)|
    | 850 (1000)|-------------| 8x (500)|
    | 900 (2000)|-------------|10x (1000)|
    |1050 (2000)|-------------|12x (1000)|
    |1120 (3000)|-------------|15x (2000)|
    |1200 (3000)|-------------|17x (2000)|
    |1270 (3000)|-------------|20x (3000)|
    |1350 (4000)|-------------|22x (4000)|
    |1420 (5000)|-------------|25x (4000)|
    |1500 (5000)|-------------|40x (8000)|
    |1700 (8000)|-------------|50x (10000)|
    |2000 (12000)|-------------|-----------|
    '------------'-------------'-----------'

Dragunov SVD (Rifle):
    =====================
    .---------.-------------.-----------------------------------------.
    |Cost: |Special: |How to obtain: |
    |=========|=============|========================= ================|
    | 4000 |Semi-auto |1. Find in Chapter 2-2. |
    | | |2. Buy for 4000 Gold. |
    '---------'-------------'-----------------------------------------'

.------------.-------------.-----------.
    |============|=============|===========|
    | 650 (Base)| 2.83 (Base) | 7x (Base)|
    | 700 (2000)| 2.69 (500) | 9x (500)|
    | 750 (2000)| 2.55 (1000) |10x (500)|
    | 800 (3000)| 2.41 (1500) |12x (1000)|
    | 850 (3000)|-------------|13x (2000)|
    | 900 (4000)|-------------|15x (2000)|
    | 950 (5000)|-------------|16x (3000)|
    |1000 (5000)|-------------|18x (6000)|
    |1100 (8000)|-------------|-----------|
    |1300 (12000)|-------------|-----------|
    '------------'-------------'-----------'

H&K PSG-1 (Rifle):

.------------.-------------.-----------.-----------.
    |Firepower: |Reload Speed:|Capacity: |Scope: |
    |============|=============|===========|========== =|
    | 600 (Base)| 2.55 (Base) | 5x (Base)|None (Base)|
    | 650 (1000)| 2.41 (1000) | 6x (1000)|One (3000)|
    | 700 (2000)| 2.27 (2000) | 7x (2000)|Two (8000)|
    | 750 (3000)| 2.13 (2000) | 9x (3000)|-----------|
    | 800 (3000)| 1.98 (3000) |11x (4000)|-----------|
    | 900 (4000)| 1.70 (5000) |15x (5000)|-----------|
    |1000 (5000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |1200 (7000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |------------|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |------------|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    '------------'-------------'-----------'-----------'

S&W M29 (Magnum):

|Firepower: |Reload Speed:|Capacity: |Piercing: |
    |1500 (Base)| 3.53 (Base) | 6x (Base)| 2 (Base) |
    |1700 (2000)| 3.36 (1000) | 7x (3000)| 3 (3000) |
    |1900 (3000)| 3.18 (2000) | 8x (4000)|-----------|
    |2100 (4000)| 2.83 (3000) | 9x (6000)|-----------|
    |2400 (6000)|-------------|10x (6000)|-----------|
    |2700 (8000)|-------------|11x (7000)|-----------|
    |3200 (10000)|-------------|12x (10000)|-----------|

L. Hawk (Magnum):

|1400 (Base)| 1.70 (Base) | 5x (Base)| 1 (Base) |
    |1600 (2000)| 1.62 (2000) | 6x (1000)| 5 (5000) |
    |1800 (3000)| 1.53 (3000) | 7x (1000)| 7 (10000) |
    |2000 (4000)| 1.36 (6000) | 8x (3000)|-----------|
    |2300 (6000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |2600 (8000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |3000 (12000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|

S&W M500 (Magnum):

|2100 (Base)| 3.53 (Base) | 5x (Base)| 2 (Base) |
    |2300 (2000)| 3.18 (2000) | 6x (2000)| 3 (2000) |
    |2500 (2000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |2700 (3000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |2900 (4000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |3100 (4000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |3300 (5000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |3500 (6000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |3700 (6000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |3900 (8000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |4100 (8000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |4300 (10000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |4500 (10000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|
    |5000 (15000)|-------------|-----------|-----------|

Grenade Launcher:

.-------.-----.------------------------------------------.
    |Rounds:|Dmg:|Description&Effectiveness:
    |-------|-----|------------------------------------------|
    |Explosive| 1000|explosion similar to a Hand Grenade.
    |Acid | 500|Loaded with acid. Effective against Licker
    |Nitrogen | 100|Will freeze an enemy.
    |Flame | 500|Similar effect as Incendiary Grenade. |
    |Flash | 100|Has a similar effect as a Flashbang
    |Electric | 400|Effective against Reapers. Sparks electricity

Rocket Launcher:
    The Rocket Launcher is a one-time disposable device which destroys pretty much everything in the entire game with one shot. You can find a reloadable Rocket Launcher with a Night Vision scope (the RPG-7NVS). This version, however, will not appear in your inventory and is similar to a weapon such as the flamethrower. You won't be able to use anything else when equipped with it.

Stun Rod:
    The Stun Rod inflicts 666 Damage.

Gatling Gun:

The Gatling Gun inflicts 450 Damage. It has a reload speed of 1.00 seconds.

Long Bow:
    This weapon is only for Sheva, has no laser sight, and is a one-hit kill for most enemies in the game. The Long Bow inflicts 1500 Damage. It has a reload speed of 1.00 seconds.

Proximity Bomb:
    Proximity Bombs inflict 1500 Damage upon direct hits. When an enemy gets caught in the blast radius, 1000 Damage is inflicted.

Hand Grenade:
    Hand Grenades inflict 1500 Damage upon direct hits. When an enemy gets caught in the blast radius, 1000 Damage is inflicted.

Incendiary Grenade:
    Incendiary Grenades inflict 500 Damage upon direct hits. When an enemy gets caught in the blast radius, Damage stays at 500.

Flash Grenade:
    While Flash Grenades by themselves inflict no damage, they stun a wide variety of enemies, allowing you not only to retreat, but also to go in for a series of melee attacks. Useful VS groups of Majini's and against Duvalia.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Pixie in the Playground

I have moved this post to more recent update
    Last edited by bkknightjustis; 2009-11-02 at 03:27 PM. Reason: relivant changes due to usability

23. - Top - End - #323
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Re: Resident Evil D20

*edited*

My apologies for cluttering the thread, i will send my query with a private message instead. Thank you for informing me.
    Last edited by majin83; 2009-06-06 at 10:46 AM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Barbarian in the Playground

manjin83: I think that you have better change to get ansrev to your question if you would sent Private message to Zeta Kai.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Barbarian in the Playground

RE4 & 5 spoiler.

Spoiler
    Show
    I didn't see it mentioned yet, so I thought I'd point out that there are actually three types of Las Plagas.

Type 1 was introduced in RE4. It was not referred to as Type 1, as at that point it was the only strain. Type 1 is the "natural" form of Las Plagas.

Type 2 is introduced in RE5, which has been genetically modified from Type 1. The only major difference between Type 2 and Type 1 seems to be a greatly quickened gestation period (12 seconds I believe is the time given in-game for Type 2, as opposed to several days for Type 1). It could be argued that some of the new forms of plagas we see in RE5 are a result of the modifications to Type 2, but it could also just be that the designers decided to throw in some new forms to keep things interesting (it would have been fairly boring to fight the exact same varieties of plagas as RE4).

Type 3 is also introduced in RE5, but it is only seen during Chapter 3. An in-game file describes Type 3 as an attempt to improve upon Type 2. However, almost all female hosts rejected Type 3 and died, while most male hosts exhibited little change. Among the changes mentioned in the document are improved jumping capabilities (seen in use by the regular majini in Chapter 3, who will jump from quite far away and attempt to impale you with their spears) and, in a few subjects, greatly increased size (the giant majini). Type 3 seems to produce the same varieties of plagas as Type 2.
    Sincerest thanks to Qwernt for the amazing avatar.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by majin83 View Post
    *edited*

My apologies for cluttering the thread, i will send my query with a private message instead. Thank you for informing me.
    First of all, let me welcome you to the forums. I hope that you like what you see; there's a lot of really talented people here.

Secondly, thank you for your appreciation & support. These projects are never easy, & I'm glad that other people enjoy them & can use this material in their own games.

In answer to your query, I have no plans at this time to make a Queen Plaga Template. The normal Plagas Template covers most enemy behavior, if handled by a good DM. And the in-game evidence of Queen Plagas is a bit spotty, making stats essentially arbitrary. If you'd like, I can see what I do to whip up a version, but I'd hardly call it canonical.

My next plans for the REd20 project (it's not dead; it's just sleeping) is to make monsters based off of RE: Umbrella Chronicles & RE5. Those will be tackled after the VUACS project is completely complete.

And no, you're not bugging me in the slightest. I'm just sorry it took me so long to respond to your question.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm just re igniting this thread I'm on chapter 4 of my RE d20 game were the guys are almost out of ammo one of the members carries a empty rocket launcher in hopeless struggle to find the ammo for it and the zombies close in every moment they wait in the old library of a autstrailian histroy one of the book worms seems to enjoy reading the history of the place and now they deal with the giant mutation of the place the wild T virus mutated comodo dragon (from a zoo) australia the home of the best mutations ever! hope this game gets a boost soon.

after all the files are finnished hope it gets a nice PDF ^_^ I hope my tiny P.R.L. 412 helps alogn with zombie to crisom to licker to adult licker searies* of rolls

Change from zombie>Crimsom>Licker>Adult Licker
    Spoiler
    Show

1d4 hours after a zombie is killed to turn into a crimsom with a

40% chance probability of working due to maybie too much damage of the body.

Head shots or ripping off a set body parts or buring the corpse removes this possability

If the creature takes damage and does not die because of it raise the chance each time by 5%
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    After that if a crimsom is alive for 1d3 hours It can change into a Licker

this only can happens if it eats though at least once (even a zombie will work as long as it's genetic flesh tissue)

each time a crimsom is damaged and does not die due to it minus the hour variable: -1 if the damage puts him at half and if the damage puts him at 1/3 he will instead take a -2 hour change penalty and at 1/4 hp he will change in 1d10+5 mins
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    .After 1d8+2 hours a licker will grow to a more powerful mature form.

if it takes damage up to 1/2 it's hp it will change in 1d4+1 hours.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the plauga poping out is acully based on day time night time during the day no chance but night times theres a 35% chance of a plauga coming out of the hosts body.

Timid lighting like a torch unless it was directly put to it's face won't kill them though just major bright flashes and over exposer to light in a room if they are out in light for 1d6+4 mins they die

If a plauga leaves a host and wanders about without it's connected host it will die in 1d5 mins

If their is a newer advanced plauga that I seen in RE5 that can go during daytime then it is immune to the effects of light and can live in lighten enviroments.

P.R.L.412
    Spoiler
    Show

P.R.L. 412 (plauga removal laser)

A blinding flash is a 10ft radius (exept on No charge) and effects all beings in the flash vicinity for a 1 round of temporary blindness a reflex save to take dazed effect (representing the being takeing cover with his arm or turning away quickly or hiding behind another creature big enough to block out the flash if the creature was behind a obsical like a wall or around a corner not looking directly at the sorce it was unaffected opponets with their back turned are also not effected but can see the flash around them.

No charge(takes 1/2 charge): a simple flash that reaches 5ft that deals 1 point of damage to plauga carriers and blinds them for 1 round.

1 round charge: a single flash that may blind foes in a 10ft cone and 2d6 damage to plauga carriers

2 round charge: a single flash that may blind foes in a 10ft cone and 2d8 damage to plauga carriers

3 round charge: a concentraited beam shoots out at 150ft range in a straight line (may be reflected by mirrors) wich on a hit causes blinding to ones eyes (may cause perm blindness fort save 15 to avoid) if aimed at the head (wich would be a called shot -4 penalty and reflex save of 20 to put arms over eyes or other ways) and dealing damage to plauga carriers and instantly kills them if they fail a fort save 35 if they pass it deals 2d12 damage to them (unlike the orignal in the game this does not pierce through the target)

the weapon is a exotic weapon and requires a feat to use

the weapon is very fragile so droping it or banging it requires a DC 20 check on the items to prevent breakage of the delicate laser system frequency and requires a repair check DC 20 and aplicable parts to fix the item

this weapon is a large weapon that weighs around 10ib

this weapon has a solar recharge battery and must remain in the sun to hold up to 50 charges it takes 5 mins for 1 charge on the weapon this weapon also comes with a specail plug in to a outlet that connects sepratly and is removable it also takes 5 mins to charge it up this way if it is in the sun and pluged in it takes 5mins to charge double speed each shot fired takes a charge amount equal to the turns it was charged if it was shot off without a charge the shot was considerd a 1/2 a charge.

you may have a plug in variant or a solar charge variant you may also use a machine that recharges it if you please.

You also missed the tyrant called T.A.L.O.S. wich is basicly a armed up tyrant with weapons well I coudn't find it in the thing at all

Tyrant-Armoured Lethal Organic System

Also missing the giant bat ((large medium sized)) wich I noticed in RE UC as well and also I think orignaly RE 0 I will post any monsters missed and gladly point them up if you don't mind ^_^
    Last edited by bkknightjustis; 2009-11-16 at 02:31 PM.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Pixie in the Playground

Has this project died??
    PHP Code:
    Keep in touch With your inner evil he might help defeat the current evil just remember your not evil your inner evil is evil and is not you in terms of moral so don't let him out he's evil obviously and your not "ummm okay i consulted with myself and we stab the evil mage in the back" 

"Zebidia I talk to myself don't I?" 
    Zeb "...I can't help you I'm a mage not a miracle worker" Sabboth " I am"
    (same group

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bkknightjustis View Post
    Has this project died??
    Not so much died as "was completed at the time, then more games came out, but by then, I had moved on to other things". I may come back to it someday, but not anytime soon. The most that I would probably do in the near future is compile this into a free PDF for everyone.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

The Mod They Call Me: This thread has been infected by the t-virus!

Sweet Friendship Jayne avatar by Crown of Thorns