New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

d20 Re: Advice for a new lich?

To go with Brain's suggestion, stockpile some perfume. I can't imagine being undead smells very good (not that most adventurers smell pleasant, mind you).

"Hey, Michel, has anyone ever told you you smell a little… rank?" "What? Oh, must have been some bad fish earlier!"
    3e5e : Quintessa's Dweomerdrain (Drain power from a magic item to fuel your spells)
    3e │ 5e : Quintessa's Dweomershield (Protect target from the full effects of a magic item)
    3e │ 5e : Hordling Generator (Edit "cr=" in the address bar to adjust the Challenge Rating)
    3e │ 5e : Battle Sorcerer Tables (For Unearthed Arcana)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Advice for a new lich?

Quote Originally Posted by Meierme176 View Post
    I asked before I did it. He said liches are powerful and need more of a downside. I do agree and decided to take the +4 (without realizing what it really meant (I'm still new, this is my first character))
    The template class does not eliminate the downsides of the lich template. Those levels do not grants hit dice, saves, or base attack bonus, they just split the template's benefits across four levels, so you can essentially take it one level at a time.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!