New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Would You Like to Play Discord's Game? IC

Across the six realms, it is a day like any other day in most respects. Rain falling upwards, houses occasionally coming to life and going on rampages, the sort of things that you come to expect in a world run by the spirit of Chaos. And compared to that, a letter flying up to you would normally be nothing.

But for six ponies, the day will soon become fr from normal, and it starts with an invitation floating up to them as they go about what passes for their daily routine. On the front it reads An Invitation to Play
    Last edited by Estralita; 2016-08-21 at 02:45 AM.
    Avatar of Lukas Stormlord the Paladin done by the Lovely Ceika!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Would You Like to Play Discord's Game? IC

Chase opened the curious letter without hesitation; it's not like anybody around here would mail her a magic letter filled with something nasty, right?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Adeola life as noble was fairly simple: help her subject live tehir life peacefully among the chaos. The realm of Magic was touched by chaos as every other realm but fortunatly, druid magic tend to be centred around teh natural world, making it easier for her and her subject to deal with it.

Today, she had to deal with her "fiance" though. Its not that he wasnt a nice zebra, quite the contrary, but Adeola didnt like the idea of getting hitched.

So She was especially glad to be home with her family today. She had often mail to open even there so she took the time after dinner to open it. The " Invitation to play " wasnt even read on the letter, she just opened it like any other letters. Any "dangerous letter" would had being taken care of by her soldier bodyguards anyway.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-08-21 at 02:06 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lieutenant Anthracite and her platoon stood at attention as the other funeral attendees filed out of the cemetery, leaving the platoon alone at the side of a fresh grave. "At ease," Anthracite said quietly. "Mares and stallions, I don't intend to keep you here much longer. I'm not one for fancy speeches, and any words I could offer would pale next to those we already heard today. So let's our final goodbyes to a brave comrade and a fine pony."

The soldiers lowered their heads and stood in silence to honour their fallen squadmate. Anthracite waited for the customary minute to pass, and then barked "Salute to the front!". The soldiers stood straight and saluted Corporal Light one final time. "Thank you all. Sergeant, take them home. I'd like to be alone for a moment."

Anthracite watched her soldiers leave the cemetery, and then turned back to the grave. "Idiot colt!" she whispered. "I told you: don't allow yourself to be isolated. Stick with your wingpony. Don't try to be a hero." She angrily wiped away a tear. "Didn't I always say? The only place this world has for heroes is the grave."

Her rant was interrupted by the letter suddenly floating before her. She took a surprised step back and began looking left to right for its source. "Who's there?" she called. Nopony responded, and she could not see anypony in the graveyard with her. She looked back at letter. "'An Invitation to Play'? What on earth does that mean?" Seeing no other option, she reached out, took the letter in hoof and opened it.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echo was in middle of escaping from an angry mob- they weren't happy for her giving them presents from their friends without their permission.
    And things went bad, then all of the sudden, the night turned into day, and then the sun turned into fundo.
    And Sweet Echo hate fundo!
    She took the letter- she hoped it was about her payment- because she surely deserved a payment! It won't be generous at all, if her employer would pay her! she took the letter and opened it
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground

Aloe looks at the letter. Huh-wasn't expecting a letter from anypony.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Macabre was off having tea with a few pony like objects. Brooms tied together to form a pony like shape, Perhaps a few pillows sewn together, Yarn wrapped around itself to form a doll. "And so I said, No! Thats /My/ Hoof." Laughing he paused looking around before frowning. "You know normally when you say that something happens. There are certain rules that need to be followed for proper comedy here! Oh look a letter! " He blinks as a note floats over to him. "Oh! I see what happened there. Haha."

Without too much further adu, he began opening it, "Oh wow! Something to go and play?"
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Six letters were opened with a burst of confettt, and six ponies read the same words:

You are cordially invited to participate in the latest round of Discords Favorite game:

Discord's Game

Make new friends, fight to secure the elements, and be the last one standing when it all fails!

RSVP:Yes

Once the pony had finished, the box for RSVP check itself, and the hapless pony was sucked inside and unceremoniously dropped in a dark area lit up only by a spotlight. The only thing they could see ( other than the other ponies) was a blinking sign above

One minute until the games begin! Try to contain your excitement!
    Avatar of Lukas Stormlord the Paladin done by the Lovely Ceika!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Great... I heard about Discord games but I didnt expect him to choose me of all ponies. "

She nod toward everyone: " I guess i'll be contain on you guys. Let,s try to stay alive and conquer Discord's sick ways of amusement together "

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Frowning, Sweet Echoe wrapped her hooves.
    "Discord. Hmph. I hope I'll have a chance to strangle this serpent."

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"Consider my excitement contained," Chase muttered, as she began wracking her brain for some idea of what she could expect. She glanced around at the assembled group of ponies, sizing them up. Her mouth twisting into a sheepish grin, she spoke up: "Name's Chase. It's nice to meet you all, although I wish the circumstances were different. Guess we'll be travelling together for awhile, may as well introduce ourselves."

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #12

Anthracite's face flushed with anger as she ground her teeth. Then she spared a look for new companions, and took a deep, calming breath. "My name is Anthracite, of the Coal family. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you all, but under the circumstances I hope you'll understand if I, too, am containing my enthusiasm."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Forgive me for my lack of introduction. I am Adeola, princesses of the Zebras. "

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echoe warmed up toward her new comrades.
    "I am Sweet Echoe! And don't bother give me stuff- if I'll need anything from you, I'll just take it. Ok? No need for stupid generosity tag pulling' she said sweetly.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Sweet Echoe warmed up toward her new comrades.
    "I am Sweet Echoe! And don't bother give me stuff- if I'll need anything from you, I'll just take it. Ok? No need for stupid generosity tag pulling' she said sweetly.
    "I'd prefer if you just asked, personally. Not to say I wouldn't give it to you, or that I'm only giving it to you to appear generous myself, but mostly because if my supplies are going to go missing, I'd prefer to know about it ahead of time and perhaps even have some say in the matter."

My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

"But then you'l give me anything you have, and I can't stand it!" Sweet Echoe argued.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

"But then you'l give me anything you have, and I can't stand it!" Sweet Echoe argued.
    "Not necessarily, you'd just be taking my stuff and informing me of it. I just don't want to need a healing potion or something in the middle of a crisis situation only to find that it got appropriated earlier the same day. It just makes things worse."

My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" How about we keep our stuff to ourself but share what we have if the group need it? We need to face this as a team. So, what are your occupations before being here? What's your special talents? "

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

"Wait... so you are NOT going to give me everything you have?" Sweet Echoe has asked with shock and smiled.
    'Sweet Luna! I thought I am the only one in the world, who has this kind of thinking! That why I became a theif, so I couls avoid ponies giving me ALL of their possesions...

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

"Wait... so you are NOT going to give me everything you have?" Sweet Echoe has asked with shock and smiled.
    'Sweet Luna! I thought I am the only one in the world, who has this kind of thinking! That why I became a theif, so I couls avoid ponies giving me ALL of their possesions...
    "That's...not entirely surprising, if you're from the plane of Generosity. I assure you, most ponies are quite adamant on keeping some of their own things for themselves, for reasons such as personal survival or comfort, or just preferring to continue owning things they earned."

"To answer the earlier question, my magic tends towards healing and enhancement, and I've had some measure of success using it to facilitate negotiations between contentious groups."

My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

From her scarf peeped little brown hamster.
    "Have you heard that Mister Snuggle? They won't try to force us to take their stuff! And they might even accept our generosity! Finally we can please saint Rarity!" Sweet Echoe talked to her hamster with excitment.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22

Aloe, taking a moment to gain her bearings, looks around at the other assembled ponies. Well that was... Unexpected.

Show
    Show

Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Macabre blinks as he glances around shaking the cobwebs from his head, before looking up to the sign then to the others. "Hey! Can we do that again? I saw a bunch of things on that trip here! I wanna see if I'll see the same things! Oh! I'm Macabre Haze! I really hope this is really as super duper neato as some say it is!" he pauses for a moment thinking. "Actually.. Who says that? Oh well, We're sure to have a super awesome time! Though I do need to get back by four for afternoon tea. "

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" Macabre, this is no game, lots of ponies died during those Discord's trial! And I can bet you can forget afternoon tea for a couple of days... if you come back to your home at all."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

"Then why is it called Discords game?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Well, who do you think is the one playing?

Discord's voice echoed briefly, before the sign began ringing. There was another flash, and the group was suddenly in a different place once again.

The six Ponies were now arranged in a circle around a stone fountain. Behind each pony was a statue of a different pony. At their hooves was a pair of saddlebags with their cutie marks on them, and a note on top.

Looking around, they appeared to be in an enclosed garden of some sort, with stone walls, cheerful looking flowers, and an adorable white cottage to the side.

Every thing looks exceeding normal and harmless.

27. - Top - End - #27

Anthracite, having learned a lesson about picking up letters that suddenly appeared before her, took a hurried step back from the saddlebags and ran into the edge of the fountain. She turned around to look at it and found herself captivated by the exquisite statue before her. In the back of her mind, she felt as though that perhaps she should be able to recognize who it represented.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Does Anthracite know who the statue depicts?

History: (1d20)[3]

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Echoe growled. "Mr. Snuggle doesn't like it at all!" she claimed with a frown. She stared at the statue, and the saddle bags.
    The genorsity of Discord was disturbing.
    She overlooked the saddle bags, letting out a squeak, trying to learn if the saddlebags or the statue are trapped.

Spoiler: roll
    Show

insight
    (1d20)[8]+2

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Adeola use the Detect Magic cantrip on her own bag. If she sense everything is non-magical, she takes it.

Spoiler: Saddlesbags
    Show
    Im assuming its our starting gears, correct? Since we cant expect to open that letter and have everything on us from the start in certain case lol

30. - Top - End - #30

Adeola, was it? Aloe says to the other mare. Mind checking my bag too? You've the look of someone who knows what they're doing about you.

Show
    Show

Show