New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

This feeform game/universe is a spiritual successor to NarutoITP, BleachITP and RailITP games. It is an alternate continuity of the Dragon Ball universe created by Akira Toriyama that started out as "What if the Nameless Namekian never arrived on Earth?" and has since set on its own tracks.

Specifically, the main events of the game take place around the time when Namek is undergoing its great disaster - Years 261 to 431 according to DB calendar; In real life terms, comparable from 1500s to 1700s. Rather than a Namekian arriving on Earth and becoming Kami's apprentive, we've had a motley crew of space aliens and time-travellers running afoul of the current Kami and several other things.

To wit, the game being set in the past means a number of things:

• Majority of canon characters have not been born, and they're not intended to be major players in the game.
    • Frieza has not been born yet, however his ancestors and the Arcosians rule most of the known universe.
    • planet Vegeta (still known as Plant) existed and was inhabited by Tuffles but has been destroyed by Hailing 500 years ahead of schedule. Saiyan and Tuffle population successfully evacuated.
    • Saiyans exists, but they are non-spacefaring alien hilllbillies living in the boondocks of Plant and space.
    • Earth's technology level is pre-industrial, with some exceptions.
    • Capsule Corporation and the Briefs family obviously don't exist, but if someone wants to play their spiritual (or actual!) ancestors, that's fine by me.
    • King Yenma exists as does King Kai, and the afterlife is intended to be the same as in canon. Both have made onscreen appearances.
    • Fortuneteller Baba exists and has made an appearance.
    • Mr. Popo may or may not exist.
    • If someone wants to play the mentioned four characters (Yenma, Baba, Kai or Popo), that's okay by me.
    • Majin Buu, Dabura, Beerus, Kaioshin etc. exists and some of the time-travelling characters have referred to them, but they've not made onscreen appearances and I'd prefer they remain in the background.
    • Namekians exists, but are going through an extinction event. The equivalents Guru, Piccolo and Kami are supposed to be original player characters, if Namekians ever make an appearance.
    • The first Budokai Tenkaichi (The Martial Arts World Tournament) has begun.

So on and so forth.

True to the source material's style, there are all sorts of wacky things. Like dinosaurs. And shapeshifters. And talking animals. Players are allowed to play as any of the colourful beings from Toriyama's 'verse. This includes everything from Sayajins to Frieza's species to Androids to other creatures inspired by mythology or science fiction, as long as you can justify them getting involved in the story somehow.

Similar to source material, the idea is also to make timeskips after some agreed-upon points, maybe even a few centuries after we've detailed the origin of Dragon Balls. Currently, a one-year timeskip is planned to happen after the current Dragon Balls have been gathered, after which at least some characters will leave to space to do combat with Frieza's ancestor. With some luck, and if player interest remains, we'll eventually make it to "modern day" and beyond.

Preliminary rules, stolen copied over from other Anime-inspired RPs:

Spoiler: THE RULES
    Show
    Firstly, no godmodding (or godmoding). A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.
    Second, please remember that we plan to have a far more directed plot than Nexus. Please run any major spanners in the works past guys on this thread first.
    Third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.
    Fourth, have fun!

New and Improved (but loose) Rules v.1.1!
    These "rules" are more loose guidelines that serve another FFRPG very well so I adopted them into this one, because they work.

1. Consider asking to join in fights before jumping in.
      Please respect that all plots might not be open. Alternatively, if you yourself want to keep a fight cordoned off from other participants, say so in the OOC, at the beginning of your post, or both.
    2. TALK major fights over with your opponent!
      This is to keep arguments about who's the better fighter, who should win, blablablablabla, out of the OOC. Of course, talk these things over in PM, or some kind of IM service. While arguments might break out over said PM/IM... It keeps it out of the OOC. Which is what we're trying to do here. On that note...
    3. Don't argue in the OOC!
      They make the atmosphere oppressive, they make things less fun, and generally unpleasant and maybe even make the arguments larger than they need be. So, if you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out in PM or IM before using the OOC.

The current IC thread is here. Make an introductory post telling where your characters are and what they're doing, and we'll continue from there.

Past OOC threads:

Dragon Ball in the Playground [Discussion & Interest checking]
    Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC I
    Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC II
    Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC III

Past IC threads:

Once upon a time on Earth
    Knights of Time and Space
    Of Gods and Monsters
    Shouldn't we be in Space by now
    Fruits and Veggies

To avoid confusion, you can use location tags to indicate shifts in time and place. Like this:

[Earth; East City; Noon]

<Stuff happening.>

[Outer space; late Earth night]

<More stuff happening.>

This way, we can keep track where everyone is, since it's not economical to make a new thread for every little place.

To help keeping track of time, here's a list of known planets and time it takes to travel between them:

From Earth to Namek or Namek to Earth: 3 days with Shenron, 6 days with Arcosian Pod, 30 days with Namekian urchin
    From Earth to Plant or Plant to Earth: 7 days with Shenron, 14 days with Arcosian pod, 70 days with a Namekian urchin

These are minimum travel times under optimal conditions. Travel may take longer if complications arise.

---
    If you wish to add a Character PM me the info and I will add it.
    Spoiler: Character Roster
    Show

Character Roster:

Yama no Rojin, Earth's Old God
    Ieez, a Frost Demon Exile, Artic's brother
    Artic, a Frost Demon Exile, Ieez's brother
    Android 23, a hapless time traveller
    Callin Flowers, a Tuffle inventor, New God of Earth [KIA] [Resurrected] [Comatose]
    Pekoe, a shapeshifting trickster
    The Young Thunder Sage, an evil, evil man [KIA?]
    Iris, a former slave
    Chassis, wandering Majin
    Shanakan, Challenge-seeking martial artist and fate mystic
    Oxyribo, bio-android from the future
    Lord Achill Satan, OUR HERO!
    Android 22, ANOTHER hapless time traveller
    Aspa, grumpy Saiyajin[NPC]
    Majin Pokasuu, lost acrobat
    Lord Lagerin of House Sarkandis [KIA]
    Starlight Shimmer, a special agent from Equestria
    Kai of the Sun, beleagured celestial bureaucrat
    Diamond, tag-along kid
    Luxana, activist demigod
    Lord Apfel, Rebel Segmentum Governor [NPC]
    Que and Zoyl, twin serpents[NPC]
    Agent R.Q.S.W., elite time patroller
    Sasaki Ryuichi, wandering orphan
    Vodkana, Princess of Destruction
    Spoon, Chef and Prophet of Destruction

Binky the Wonder Majin
    Fujitora the Karate Tiger

Son of Katas AKA the Nameless Namekian
    Rime, Ambassador of the Arcosian Empire
    ???, god with no name.
    Brusal, Tuffle warrior
    Kor Flower, Queen of Planet Plant
    [NPC]
    Ulgo Al'taradassium
    Monseco of Romaine
    Vati Moris
    Hailing, Emperor of the Arcosian Empire
    Steam Punk
    Sasaki Ryuchi
    Sir Martin Lucifer the Magnificent!!
    Rutaba, Saiyan Time Patroller
    Duke Slushie, Hailing's Nephew
    Captain Flake
    Tarasai
    Sho Sho
    Katnep
    Masala
    Yankar, Yamcha's Descendant

Togari
    Max Banders
    Yamuu
    Asalute, Captain of Hailing's Royal Guard
    Shippu
    Coladar

Canonical background characters who have made an appearance:
    Fortuneteller Baba (Played by Rater 202)
    Lord Yenma (Played by Frozen_Feet)
    King Kai (Played by Frozen_Feet)
    Shenron (Played by Cavalieredraghi)
    Supreme Kai of Time (Played by Lord Raziere)
    Queen Celestia (From My Little Pony) (Played by Hawkflight)
    Doctor Whooves (From My Little Pony) ( Played by Hawkflight)
    Spoiler: Roster Key
    Show

Roster key:

[KIA] : Killed-in-action. This character has bit the dust, kicked the bucket, thrown in the towel, went to a better place, rests in pieces, yadda yadda. Their place is now in our fond memories and flashbacks.
    [MIA] : Missing-in-action. A player vanished and left their character off-screen, but the character was too important to be retconned out. Referring to these characters (and wondering where they are) is allowed, but their fate is left undisclosed unless their player returns.
    [NPC] : Non-player character. A character who can be controlled by anyone in need.
    [WIP] : Work-in-progress. A character is incomplete and not ready to be played yet.
    (Currently played by X) : informs if a character is being played by someone else than who made their registry post.
    Crossed-over: This character has been retconned out. They are considered never to have existed in the story. Don't refer to them.

---

Spoiler: List of Planets
    Show

Earth
    Cirra
    Arcos
    Cassius Prime
    Donut
    Talsaiga
    Meal

Spoiler: List of Races
    Show

Human
    Beastfolk
    Monsterfolk
    Transhuman
    Saiyan
    Tuffle
    Namekian
    Incirrian
    Arcosian
    Nyagato
    Veru'nas
    Talsaigans
    Kaldasians
    Konatsians
    Aszendi
    Emme (Sentient Memes)

[SPOILER=Empty Character template]
    Empty character template:

<Your character's name here>
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: Centimeters and/or feet and inches.
    Weight: Kilograms and/or pounds.
    Species: What kind of creature your character is?
    Station: Your character's current lot in life.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What does your character look, feel, smell and sound like?

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    How does your character think? What drives him and what kind of a fellow is he?

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What has happened to your character before the game and made them who they are?

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

What is your character good or bad at? What special things can he do or knows?

These could include anything from martial arts to ki blasts to magic and shapeshifting abilities.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-06-27 at 09:18 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Woho!

hmm.. Ing-Sama? Did you had specific plans for this arc?
    I had few ideas with Spoon But I don't want to interrupt your ideas..
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Hey.

I wasn't aware Que and Zoyl were from Equestria.

Anyways, I could still have basically the same thing, just minus the weird lack of existence since it wouldn't be needed.
    Make it count.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Oooh, that smell~
    That new thread smell~

*does a pony dance*

Spoiler: Igor
    Show
    So, for the albino namekians. What do you think about them all fusing and Desert Storm giving the alicorn amulet to them, making them extremely powerful, but then Desert Storm realizes his mistakes and has to fight them to stop them from destroying everything he loves?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Ing, "in" in the new thread title should be all lower-case. See the title of this post for an example.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-08-24 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Ishi-Kun- Maybe he saved tuffles and sayians, and gotten to other ship, and now when he see they are safe, he is teleporting back to Shenron?

Hawk-Chan-

Spoiler
    Show

Could work. So DS he is a hero in the end?
    One way or another.. he has already activated the Cross Prophecy. Muahahah

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Ishi-Kun- Maybe he saved tuffles and sayians, and gotten to other ship, and now when he see they are safe, he is teleporting back to Shenron?
    That would also work, the only reason I really need the bit with Que and Zoyl is because Cav isn't here anymore, and I'm pretty sure Rater (who also isn't in this game anymore) was the only other person working on all the added dragon lore.

I mean, I don't NEED it, but I'd like to at least pretend he now knows more.

That being said, he would still stay with you guys even if Zoyl didn't teach him any more, his allegiance is currently to 23 if you recall.
    (he's with the whole group, 23 is just the one he's personally promised to help in return for the wish when he met his father.
    Make it count.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    That would also work, the only reason I really need the bit with Que and Zoyl is because Cav isn't here anymore, and I'm pretty sure Rater (who also isn't in this game anymore) was the only other person working on all the added dragon lore.

I mean, I don't NEED it, but I'd like to at least pretend he now knows more.

That being said, he would still stay with you guys even if Zoyl didn't teach him any more, his allegiance is currently to 23 if you recall.
    (he's with the whole group, 23 is just the one he's personally promised to help in return for the wish when he met his father.
    Hmm.. I think you should leave it as mystery.
    This an intresting part of your character. And naturaly we will meet dragons.

Such issues could be good plot device- right now, Vodkana doubting that she is Beerus's daughter... for example.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawk-Chan-

Spoiler
    Show

Could work. So DS he is a hero in the end?
    One way or another.. he has already activated the Cross Prophecy. Muahahah
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah. DS was always meant to be redeemed in the end. Possibly by blowing up a sun in Hailing's face.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #9

Woho!

hmm.. Ing-Sama? Did you had specific plans for this arc?
    I had few ideas with Spoon But I don't want to interrupt your ideas..
    Unless you wanted Spoon to do something insane, outrageous, and utterly derailing, no. I didn't have any plans specifically besides what would happen in the near-future. If it might be disruptive, don't worry, I can improvise.

10. - Top - End - #10

Okay, last question I think before I post IC.

How long In-Game has it been since the Tuffles and Saiyan's left in the Aforementioned ship?
    Make it count.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Hm.

I dunno.

We just got off Plant.

But time going at lightspeed or faster can get really screwy if we start to go into the physics of it. Especially when FTL is involved. Relativity sure is weird! but if we're assuming synched time because its easier and less of a headache for everyone um.....I dunno, I'll just say a few hours.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Unless you wanted Spoon to do something insane, outrageous, and utterly derailing, no. I didn't have any plans specifically besides what would happen in the near-future. If it might be disruptive, don't worry, I can improvise.

Mostly hiring goons, assasians and etc. To do the dirty work Apfel isn't ready to do...

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Deep King Kai is deep.

I imagine him saying all that in his Abridged voice.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Igor, why are you adding Japanese honorifics to Playgrounders' names?
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Igor, why are you adding Japanese honorifics to Playgrounders' names?
    Because we're anime trash, Ender-chan. ;D
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Hawk-Chan is right.

Frozen-san, do you remember what number was the last trombincon chapter I have wrote?

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    ......Then where's mine, Hawk-chan? I don't see mine anywhere.

Does that mean I'm trash but not anime, or that I'm anime but not trash? Well clearly I'm anime since I've watch a lot of it. But I'm not anime trash yet. I'm anime itself, in all its glory.

Edit: The last number you wrote was 15, Igor-chan
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-08-25 at 06:40 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    ......Then where's mine, Hawk-chan? I don't see mine anywhere.

Does that mean I'm trash but not anime, or that I'm anime but not trash? Well clearly I'm anime since I've watch a lot of it. But I'm not anime trash yet. I'm anime itself, in all its glory.

Edit: The last number you wrote was 15, Igor-chan
    Razzy-chan, you are the anime.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Having watched (the abridged version of) exactly one anime, which one being rather obvious, I must say I'm a bit offended by the implied inclusivity of the statement. I prefer not to be called trash; my brother annnouncing my status as "one of those creepy anime people" was bad enough.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Having watched (the abridged version of) exactly one anime, which one being rather obvious, I must say I'm a bit offended by the implied inclusivity of the statement. I prefer not to be called trash; my brother annnouncing my status as "one of those creepy anime people" was bad enough.
    Kay, kay you don't have to be, your preference man. if you don't like it, fine. I'm accepting of all sorts and views. Hawkflight didn't know your position on that and know that we know, we can work with that going forward, I think Hawkflight owes somebody an apology yes?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

No need to take stuff too seriously.
    Sigh.
    Anyway, let's see how much work yiu gave me today

- - - Updated - - -

Raziere san and frozen- thanks for answering

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah ... a misunderstanding. I was attempting to cite an old internet meme that seems to still be popular, especially since Undertale used it. I wasn't even referring to Ender with it, just Igor and I. Sorry if that didn't come across.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-08-26 at 12:29 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

New character time.

Calcifer the Second
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 162 cm (5'4").
    Weight: Varies.
    Species: Perpetual motion mechanical life form.
    Station: To be revealed.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looks like a short, young man with bronze skin, silver hair and ruby eyes. His skin is actual bronze, his hair actually silver, and his eyes, well, actual rubies. He wears black shirt and hakama tied around the waist with a red sash, made of impossibly heavy and durable materials. On top of this, he also often wear a heavy white cloak with notable pauldrons. His clothes hide his mechanical joints and the maintenance hatch in his chest.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Calcifer is a machine intelligence created by an ancient god and a highly eccentric renessaince man inventor, and inherits traits from both. He's lived decades as the sole active sapient being in a surreal crumbling city, with only esoteric religious text to alleviate his boredom. Hence, it is inscrutable and unpredictable to the point of appearing utterly mad.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Calcifer the Second was made inside nested hyperbolic time chambers, by automated servants invented by Lord Gero and old god of Earth. It is 108th, and final, Defender-class mechanical lifeform created inside the chambers, utilizing pretty much all inventions and knowledge of its creators. It spend decades inside the chambers alone, performing routine maintenance on other machines and reading the Trombonomicon.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To come.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Perpetual motion engine: Calcifer the Second is powered by an invention of Lord Gero's, a mechanical clockwork heart drawing power from multiple dimensions so that it never stops beating. This give Calcifer practically endless stamina. His energy output is finite but extremely high.

Gravity manipulation: Calcifer's body also has miniature version of a Namekian spacedrive built into it. It allows virtual projection of mass to facilitate an Alcubierre drive, allowing travel at faster-than-light speeds. Just as well, the ability can be used to accelerate/decelerate external objects, or to crush them or to shear them with tidal forces. As gravity affects the shape of space itself, even Ki attacks and rays of light can be affected. Large scale manipulation is easier than fine scale, that is, it's easier to lift a house than it is to thread a needle.

Extreme durability, strength, speed: Even without manipulation of gravity to help, Calcifer is made of extremely strong materials and can perform stunts of great strength and speed with the energy generated by his perpetual motion engine.

Extradimensional storage compartments: While in the nested timechambers, Yamakami and Lord Gero managed to reverse-engineer Capsule technology. Calcifer's body contains many small hatches, inside of which there's enough space for several houses. These spaces have life-support functions, so it's possible for Calcifer to store living people inside of himself.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

To come.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    New character time.

Calcifer the Second
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 162 cm (5'4").
    Weight: Varies.
    Species: Perpetual motion mechanical life form.
    Station: To be revealed.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looks like a short, young man with bronze skin, silver hair and ruby eyes. His skin is actual bronze, his hair actually silver, and his eyes, well, actual rubies. He wears black shirt and hakama tied around the waist with a red sash, made of impossibly heavy and durable materials. On top of this, he also often wear a heavy white cloak with notable pauldrons. His clothes hide his mechanical joints and the maintenance hatch in his chest.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Calcifer is a machine intelligence created by an ancient god and a highly eccentric renessaince man inventor, and inherits traits from both. He's lived decades as the sole active sapient being in a surreal crumbling city, with only esoteric religious text to alleviate his boredom. Hence, it is inscrutable and unpredictable to the point of appearing utterly mad.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Calcifer the Second was made inside nested hyperbolic time chambers, by automated servants invented by Lord Gero and old god of Earth. It is 108th, and final, Defender-class mechanical lifeform created inside the chambers, utilizing pretty much all inventions and knowledge of its creators. It spend decades inside the chambers alone, performing routine maintenance on other machines and reading the Trombonomicon.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To come.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Perpetual motion engine: Calcifer the Second is powered by an invention of Lord Gero's, a mechanical clockwork heart drawing power from multiple dimensions so that it never stops beating. This give Calcifer practically endless stamina. His energy output is finite but extremely high.

Gravity manipulation: Calcifer's body also has miniature version of a Namekian spacedrive built into it. It allows virtual projection of mass to facilitate an Alcubierre drive, allowing travel at faster-than-light speeds. Just as well, the ability can be used to accelerate/decelerate external objects, or to crush them or to shear them with tidal forces. As gravity affects the shape of space itself, even Ki attacks and rays of light can be affected. Large scale manipulation is easier than fine scale, that is, it's easier to lift a house than it is to thread a needle.

Extreme durability, strength, speed: Even without manipulation of gravity to help, Calcifer is made of extremely strong materials and can perform stunts of great strength and speed with the energy generated by his perpetual motion engine.

Extradimensional storage compartments: While in the nested timechambers, Yamakami and Lord Gero managed to reverse-engineer Capsule technology. Calcifer's body contains many small hatches, inside of which there's enough space for several houses. These spaces have life-support functions, so it's possible for Calcifer to store living people inside of himself.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

To come.
    Do you want to involve Pilaf's ancestor?

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25

And now, featuring our major arc villain's character sheet!

Hailing
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 8' 2"
    Weight: 341 Lbs
    Species: Arcosian
    Station: Emperor of the Arcosian Empire

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

Light grey carapace, dark indigo shell. Large black horns jut out from either side of his head, curving straight upwards.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hailing is nihilistic, and as such is motivated primarily towards his own desire for comfort and pleasure. He exists primarily for himself, and everything and everyone else is simply a means to that end. Everything that goes against that end only exists to be destroyed in the hopes their destruction will provide some form of amusement or spectacle if their resistance is insufficient to cause Hailing to be stimulated in the battle.

He isn't without scruples, however. He also follows his own idea of justice and honor and is perfectly willing to keep his word, if only to encourage others to return the favor.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Born in an Arcosian city on one of Arcos' continent-sized hailstones called Worldstones, Hailing's life became quite grim when the city was suddenly pulled into an unusually strong hyperstorm. Resources and technology became scarce as a result and rationing became a way of life while the residents waited for the worldstone to go clear from the storm. The young Hailing, however, had other ideas. Through a combination of a quirk in genetics and through his own training and discipline, Hailing sought to become strong enough to simply fly out from the storm himself. What he discovered, however, was far more than he could've imagined. As he was soon to discover, no Arcosian had ever been as strong as him, ever. With his immense power, he simply banished the storm. In so doing, he accidentally sent his home worldstone falling into the center of the planet, dooming its inhabitants. Their screams in terror were exquisite.

With this power, he almost single-handedly lead a campaign of conquest across Arcos, uniting the disparate nations of Arcos under the rulership of his own fledging Empire, subjugating them with his sheer overwhelming strength, and maintaining their loyalty by instituting a harsh but fair system of the rule of law. His gaze then turned outwards towards the greater intergalactic community. Creating colossal fleets of Arcosian Homeworlders, Hailing set out to spread the power of the Arcosian Empire far and wide. As homeworld Arcosians have long ago adapted to the insane conditions of their homeworld, there was simply no military or civilization that could stand against even the average Arcosian Homeworlder for long, let alone armies of them or even the self-proclaimed greatest of the Arcosians, Hailing himself. Those that submitted were annexed into the Empire. Those that continued to exist were made examples of, often including their homeworlds.

In the decades since the Empire's founding, their meteoric rise has made them the premier superpower in the intergalactic community, with almost 70% of known space under their jurisdiction. While their expansionist momentum has slown tremendously, independent systems cannot expect to retain their sovereignty for long near the Empire's borders.

Hailing is also known to be the descendant of the ancient Arcosian dread-pirate, Lord Chilled. Chilled is now depicted as a silly, flamboyant adventurer in a children's cartoon show popular in the Empire. Hailing despises the show for making a mockery of his grim and ruthless ancestor, but tolerates the shows' continued existence nonetheless.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He killed Artic and Ieez's father Slushya in his rebellion against Hailing. He has furthermore destroyed Planet Plant and briefly encountered Starlight.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

This is a boss battle. He has other abilities beyond what is listed here but these are the only ones that have been demonstrated thus far.

Base Power Level: 4,000,000
    Transformed Power Level: Unknown
    ????: ????

Abilities:
    Combat Sadomasochism: Becomes stronger as he takes damage.

Ki Attacks: Can fire Ki blasts that have a black aura.
    Hyperstorm Hand: Black and White Ki-Lightning
    Hyperstorm Fury: Circles around foe with massive speed increase, flurry of blows from every direction
    Mad God's Dance: Throws massive Ki Blasts from both arms at opponents.
    Mystic Limb - Tail: Hailing can lengthen and retract his prehensile tail seemingly at-will.
    Telekinesis: Hailing can project his ki onto multiple objects, allowing him to levitate and manipulate them with fine control at-will.
    Supernova: Hailing gathers his Ki into a ball of molten energy that he can grow to become planet-sized. This is his favored method of planetary destruction.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hailing prefers to travel from place to place aboard his personal pleasure-yacht/flagship the Emperor's Vanity. So renamed after a hypernet meme circulated, mocking the fact that Hailing used what was essentially a Capital Ship as his flagship even though capital ships have been obsolete for millennia amused the Emperor. The worst part is that it's completely true. Even so, the Emperor's Vanity possesses firepower, shielding, and equipment far in excess of what even the mightiest dreadnoughts of yore were capable of putting out, thanks to the miracles of modern technology. It is equipped with hangar bays, command-and-control suites, and barracks for transporting large numbers of troops. Despite its now admittedly silly name, the mere presence of this custom-made Mass Conveyor ship necessarily implies the presence of Hailing. This ship simply being detected in a hostile planet's system is often enough to coerce most enemy systems into surrendering.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-03-01 at 03:08 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

I'll make few character sheets later...

Razier-Sama, about Masala, I think I am confused a bit.
    Is Disney Sultan replacing the local Sultan?

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

I gotta admit, I'm kinda surprised Ryu didn't ask just what the hay Starlight was doing confronting Hailing at her power level. XP
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #28

I gotta admit, I'm kinda surprised Ryu didn't ask just what the hay Starlight was doing confronting Hailing at her power level. XP
    What??

When did that happen?
    Make it count.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Razier-Sama, about Masala, I think I am confused a bit.
    Is Disney Sultan replacing the local Sultan?
    Nope, that didn't happen, no one is replaced, because I say the power doesn't work like that. For reasons.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Nope, that didn't happen, no one is replaced, because I say the power doesn't work like that. For reasons.
    So.. it's just in her head?
    Is this tottaly imaginery people? Or she mistaking real people for disney people?

------
    My previouse Avater