New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Well.. basicly I wanted him to give a dramatic battle, before he die.

He has involved Sector Governors via third party criminal groups.

I thought maybe he'l conquer planet Meal...
    and send the Dazonga Destruction Deliverers...

Hmm.. he isn't that important really...
    at worst he can always use shadow dust to run away

edit- never mind. my next reply he die.
    Everyone happy
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-09-11 at 06:01 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Igor, are really ok with this? cause we're here to have fun, not get peer-pressured by the crowd into doing things we don't want or don't find fun. because solving one person's lack of fun by making another person not have fun, is not solving the problem. No matter how much they insist that they are fine with their plans being run over, if they are not actually fine with that. If your not having fun with this, you can tell us, we can have a dramatic fight with Spoon, ok, that doesn't mean he has to die, it just needs to change the situation enough for Ishimi to have fun and participate.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Nah.
    I grew tired of Spoon.
    No worries

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground

I would just like to say real quick, all I meant was could the trial be faster, not necessarily end in somebody's death.
    Make it count.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    I would just like to say real quick, all I meant was could the trial be faster, not necessarily end in somebody's death.
    no, it not because of you.
    Spoon is annoying and doesn't add much to the story.
    that it

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    no, it not because of you.
    Spoon is annoying and doesn't add much to the story.
    that it
    Are you certain? Because you said you wanted to have Spoon have a big battle, and use the dark ring and maybe take over Meal, and all of that sounded pretty interesting. There's nothing preventing that from still happening if you want it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

over 9000% certain.
    I am not enjoying playing Spoon...

if some of the plots would be intresting, I could use the criminal groups, or maybe some sayian student of his.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

...Ok then.

A little anti-climactic and boring that he just puts on the black ring and dies, but whatever, thats your decision, and I won't oppose it if thats how you honestly feel.

however now, we can't really use Spoon to apologize and thus clear up this mess easily, so now the threat is the mob itself full of people that we might have to fight or face, thus even though he is dead, the consequences of his actions still have an effect on the living, and thus his early death is bad for the RA in a way: now they are stuck unable to resolve the current problem as easily, thus making the mob the main threat to Vodkana. which I find interesting, that could work. After all, they don't have any proof that a dead man was lying. now we will have to solve it some other way.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

anti climatic?
    why?
    This is evil destroying itself.
    it's so classic is a Cliché

hmm.. if you want, we can say, he gave few commands to the crime syndicats in case he will go..

by the way, in theory, Vodkana own a cauldron which can summon people from hell..

- - - Updated - - -

hmm.. do you want to roleplay Spoon's death?

And what about Masala?

ahmmm.. and I just want to know, if Fenrir is still relevant

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

What the species of the Sailors?

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Arcos: Arcosian
    Cirra: Incirran
    Torgas: Giant talking Lobster. (NON-anthropomorphic while still being sapient)
    Vantarine: Vantarian (a race of people with skates for feet, daggers for fingers, swords for hair, and other assorted blades growing out of their body. They reproduce by shattering off excess blades off their bodies and planting shards together. The shard grow into new Vantarians and they consider the ones that were planted next to them their "Shard-Mates" which what they consider family, the rest of their planet is just as weird and full of sharp things)
    Yakara: anthropomorphic platypus.

12. - Top - End - #132

Uuggghhhhhhh

Sorry for the absence guys, my internet was down

I'm about to check the IC
    Make it count.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

I hope there is something for you to respond to. Somehow that attempt to stop the political stuff only caused more! I'm contemplating Arcos realizing that this a losing battle for her and trying to make a break for letting the Arcosians know where they are, mostly because she is too smart to just attack in the current situation and thus instead from her military mind, needs to retreat and call for reinforcements.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

How about that-

Spoon actually was preparing for a lot of situations.
    He was prepared to take Apfel's side, but made sure, to build a chance to return to Hailing.

Maybe he gave Arcos way to contact his allies?

- - - Updated - - -

also should we make a list of those who practicate the Budokai?

What do you say about Fenrir?

I am tottaly ok deleting him.. just want to know

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #135

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Somehow that attempt to stop the political stuff only caused more!
    Haha, so I see!
    I'm fine with this though, my problem was the whole intergalactic law deal.
    Make it count.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

you can always eat cake, call people ugly..

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    also should we make a list of those who practicate the Budokai?

What do you say about Fenrir?

I am tottaly ok deleting him.. just want to know
    Fenrir.....hm......well Masala could try challenging him to participate in the tournament, then maybe he could try to attack the tournament with his army, when he loses a fight! Then we could have a great brawl between many fighters across the world fighting his army before the tournament resumes.

or the could just take over someplace else offscreen while the tournament was happening and Masala have to foil that afterwards. there is a lot of possibilities we can work with.

as for the list, well let see, its probably best just to keep track:
    1.Tigra
    2.Lucifer
    3.that sultan
    4.probably Masala

if I remember, the real tournaments begin around the quarter finals when there are 16 participants remaining, so we have one-fourth of that filled. there are twelve people we can fill it with, the rest is just elimination rounds.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

sound cool.

Hmm.. .I wonder if he could be redeemable...

also, I had an idea for "kapoera" like guy- "Master Of The Banana Way!"

Edited-

I dont why or how, but I'm sure something like that could be fun emprial unit
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-09-18 at 03:21 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm, I'm wondering if I should revive my nihilistic prettyboy android (catdroid?) TV star. Could have some interesting interactions, especially now that Vodkana's all over the news.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

what I'm wondering is if I should PM Frozen Feet at this point....FF has always taken longer to respond than others though.....

if anyone's wondering what the wider universe knows of Talsaiga:
    Not much, like, Talsaigans know that there are aliens and other worlds out there, but they aren't often visited, so alien foreigners showing up at all is notable to them. The wider galaxy knows that its this out of the way spot full of fish-people with a strange reproductive system, that it doesn't have a united planetary government and that it has these weird legends that only dedicated people even bother to look into, and that its like more watery than Earth, as well as hotter- Talsaiga has no polar ice caps for example-and that for some reason the Talsaigans haven't made much effort to get off planet.

as for the prettyboy.....hm.....well we just have to figure out how to get him to a place where he can interact with others. thing is, this is right when we just got back to Earth, so you might have to contrive some reason why a pod with him in it crashes on here so....*shrug*

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

What do you want my input for?

Last I checked, I was waiting for Apfel's nameless spaceship captain to let C II into the ship. Or did I miss Ing's reply?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

No, I need you to respond to 23 bringing in Spoon, who is dead, to Yenma. because she is the Guardian now, and is supposed to bring in dead villains to be judged like that.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    What do you want my input for?

Last I checked, I was waiting for Apfel's nameless spaceship captain to let C II into the ship. Or did I miss Ing's reply?
    No, I missed your reply, apologies for the hold-up. Got a post up.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

as for the prettyboy.....hm.....well we just have to figure out how to get him to a place where he can interact with others. thing is, this is right when we just got back to Earth, so you might have to contrive some reason why a pod with him in it crashes on here so....*shrug*
    Oh no, I meant for when we go to Talsaiga, or wherever we decide to send the people hunting for Vodkana.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Oh no, I meant for when we go to Talsaiga, or wherever we decide to send the people hunting for Vodkana.
    I guess if he keeps up to date on that sort of stuff, he could totally go there, keep in mind, I don't actually have any plot for Talsaiga outside of "1. Go there 2.??? 3. Hi Lokote!". I don't even have a specific villain in mind for the Talsaigans. I'm mostly going to be presenting them as people with their own culture that has a taboo against having anything to do with Lokote or Dragon Balls, because of how he screws with the wishes he grants. So do whatever you want, I have no idea for any specific arcs for the place.

while if we decide NOT to Talsaiga it, I think thats a question better answered by igor, but I personally don't see any particular problem that might arise.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

@Raziere: Ah, okay. I missed that piece of dialogue while trying to find Ing's reply.

Will post translation to the linked song later today. Isn't sung Finnish beautiful?

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Thankfully Spoon is finally gone. beh.

ff shouldn't we make a new thread?

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes.

Here is translated lyrics to the song:

Destination Hades

A hunchbacked Reaper plows the tracks of land of a cheap woman
    A chrism-scented ballroom gives footing to the polka's beat
    The merriment resounds in the underworld, wine flows and blood boils
    To the sound of black organs presses the pedals a black cantor of death

In the embers whores glows, their eyes sparkle in the night
    Pairs of bulls frolick in torture benches of Belsebub
    Spears held high soldiers ride on the back of pigs
    To Hades, to Hades, to Hades
    I sell my soul to Satan, but won't get trapped under that devil
    In Hades, in Hades, in Hades

Limbs tear
    Wheels turn
    To the crows they feed
    Greasy meat
    Untill the Dawn!

Chorus:
    To the lowest pit of Hades you can start digging your grave
    Your devilish tongue, your fragile mind will be strung
    to sing in the choir, to repeat your lies
    To the deepest pit of Hell you'll be left to straighten your crooked spine
    Your snake's tongue, your sick mind will be taught to lick properly,
    to sing your lies

To the rhythm of the song drunken forms sway
    Straight Flush in the hand of the Reaper, a hangman's noose on the hand of a stranger
    Crosses *) won't help in a game of Bluff with a gang of thieves,
    Just spades, just spades, just spades
    I'll sell my soul to Satan, then my wife gets trapped under him
    In Hades, in Hades, in Hades!

Chorus:
    To the lowest pit of Hades you can start digging your grave
    Your devilish tongue, your fragile mind will be strung
    to sing in the choir, to repeat your lies
    To the deepest pit of Hell you'll be left to straighten your crooked spine
    Your snake's tongue, your sick mind will be taught to lick properly,
    to sing your lies

To the lowest pit of Hades!
    To the deepest pit of Hell!
    Your sick devillish tongue will be strung
    to forever sing your pretty lies!

*) Translator's note: in Finnish, the House of Clubs is called the House of Crosses (Ristit)

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Um....Igor.... South City is an island remember? Y'know, the same place where Androids 19 and 20 attacked? So......how did 100,000 Beastmen set up camp......on the water? That doesn't really make any sense....

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Um....Igor.... South City is an island remember? Y'know, the same place where Androids 19 and 20 attacked? So......how did 100,000 Beastmen set up camp......on the water? That doesn't really make any sense....
    Actually I have forgotten.
    I'll edit it wkth dracar longahips

- - - Updated - - -

the edit have been done!

------
    My previouse Avater