New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Question: how do I subscribe?

I can find my subscriptions. Not that there are any, but I find a page that tells me that I have not subscribed to any threads.

Great! I have now spent entirely too much time trying to figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Including trying to search on the subject with the forum search bar. At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot (and probably spotting the correct button and/or already existing thread five seconds after submitting this post) ... how do I subscribe to a thread?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Question: how do I subscribe?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanaGuy View Post
    I can find my subscriptions. Not that there are any, but I find a page that tells me that I have not subscribed to any threads.

Great! I have now spent entirely too much time trying to figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Including trying to search on the subject with the forum search bar. At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot (and probably spotting the correct button and/or already existing thread five seconds after submitting this post) ... how do I subscribe to a thread?
    Above the first post of a page, to the right:

Grey Wolf
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Thank you! That's ever so useful. I swear I looked in that dropdown, but perhaps that was when I hadn't realized my login had timed out.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanaGuy View Post
    Thank you! That's ever so useful. I swear I looked in that dropdown, but perhaps that was when I hadn't realized my login had timed out.
    You can also find a "subscribe to this thread" dropdown when you post in a thread (scroll down beyond the smiley list).

GW
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est