Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Riverside 18

1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Riverside 18

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Eastside Campaigning]

The sprite's vote is cast! Toby tries to draw it into a discussion of what it feels the city could improve, but won't stop it from leaving.
    The sprite happily stays for a conversation.
    "My belief is that the city needs to encourage street art. What some might call 'graffiti'. The Wall was a great boon, but in most parts, our works are still getting censored.
    My name's Cirrus, by the way."

....That certainly explains the chalk dust.
    Last edited by Black Socks; 2016-11-23 at 07:18 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

[Eastside Election]

"I'll take your word on that," Wenomir says in response to Tobias. Poor druid is surrounded with literal-minded people. Then he shrugs, raises his hands exaggeratedly and turns to leave the alley.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

A panel beside the front door opens up, revealing a small alcove. "Because of your former and/or current AMEN status, this's HALlelujah unit requests you deposit your weapon(s) here. They may be retrieved upon conclusion of your: moderate vengeance. Thank you."

"That's understandable. Demons can appear seductive and mild, no different from actual productive citizens. But make no mistake, they are driven by their very core to corrupt and destroy all that is wholesome in the world. Their societies are built upon it. Their lives are built upon it. They must be taken down." Perhaps Ilpholin illuminated Skye somewhat as she spoke with steadily increasing fervor.

"As for Nadas, he-" An overhead chirp interrupts Ilpholin as HALlelujah speaks through the intercom.

"Sorry to interrupt Mistress, but Kal'selthezaar awaits your attention at the front door for moderate vengeance."

Ilpholin's eyes search the ground briefly as she considers this unexpected news. Then she stands. "I shall be back momentarily, and with a surprise guest it seems. Have you had the honor of meeting each other yet?" Ilpholin asks Skye.

[Eastside Diner]

"I'll wring his little neck and run him up the flagpole while dumping buckets of acid rain in his eyes." So much angry muttering. Maybe Reina needs a management class.

She points accusingly at the fox in front of her with narrowed eyes. "You don't even know why I'm mad at you, do you? I see right through that flowery language. You sure as hell better buy me breakfast." She's already here. The only thing worse than getting set up to meet a guy who doesn't understand why you're mad at him is not getting any food out of the encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Xar'cha Residence]

The way she built up towards a rant there was fairly indicative, yes.

"Go ahead. I can't say that I have, as yet. Is 'moderate vengeance' really a sit-down occasion?"

Skye watches Ilpholin go, a little puzzled by that. And there are graded levels and people answer to them honestly?

((Feel free to skip me if you have a conversation by the door))
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Residence]

Kal clasps his hands behind his back and just waits. He doesn't have any weapons! He does have at least one magic item on his person, though, if there's anything around capable of detecting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

There are a few moments of awkward silence at the front door before the panel to the alcove closes slowly. Very slowly. It's such a dejected, slow closing, filled with AI levels of suspicion and mistrust. A 'have it your way, but I'm watching you' move. Really though, HALlelujah's influence over the situation is limited. He can probably be readily ignored.

"I don't know. Might be standing room only." Ilpholin admits, before heading to the front door and opening it with that lovely pneumatic hiss.

"Hello Kal. Do come in. Would you like a drink?" Ilpholin stands to one side to let Kal through. It's a short hall to the sitting room where General Skye waits.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [B]

[The Lotus Gardens - Toby Druid]

Politics, I'm afraid. He gives her a sheepish roll of his eyes, embarrassed to broach such a tiresome subject in the fresh air of her private balcony. It seems to me that we each have a solid chance for being elected to our respective goals. You for popularity, me by virtue of the odds. Considering that there's significant overlap in our visions for Eastside, at least it seemed that way to me following both of our initial speeches... Well, wouldn't it be nice if we were on the same page. Should we both be elected, I'm sure the people of this district would prefer that their executive and legislative bodies work together. Personally, I'd much rather we work in the same general direction than at cross purposes, at the very least. The gentleness slowly fades away from his words and body language, to be replaced by something more like an expression of cold iron. Which means we need to clear the air, you and I. I didn't come here to seek an alliance so much as an understanding. Is it at all possible for the two of us to work civilly together, for the people of Eastside? Or do we need to have a frank and open discussion before starting over on a blank slate?
    Lotus Gardens - Toby Druid

"Of course we can work together."
    Jezebel says, standing and dusting off her lap before facing him and offering her hand. "I'd consider it a great opportunity and a privilege to do so. I know we have our difficulties, and perhaps it would be best to speak of them at some point, but I think if we work together, we can accomplish many great things for this city."

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Wildside - Lazy Afternoon

There, up above and partially concealed by the afternoon sun, the bee-woman flies far back and away from the noble lad. Her wingbeats are only audible due to the unnatural stillness to the air, but he can tell quite easily it's the same one as before, as her sun-framed profile has the neck of his instrument poking out over her hip.
    Wildside - Lazy Afternoon

MacCabe looks up with a smile when he recognizes the bee-woman and he gives a small wave to her in greeting as he continues to walk. He slows his pace, certainly, but he'd rather not give Lenai reason to send her beasts after him so quickly. Of course, if he were detained by the honorable bee-maiden of her own initiative, well, he'd most certainly be helpless to resist. One must always be polite in the company of others after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    The Lotus Gardens - Riftline

"Job?" Hekta asks in the same tone as someone just hearing about their method of execution. Sticking out her tongue in disgust at the mere mention of the word. "What kind of 'job'?"

The Lotus Gardens - Cessie

Cessie smiles widely. "It is a... agreement then." She nods. "Thank you, Jezebel. I really appreciate it."

"Yes, a job. Nothing you don't already do though. I just need someone clever with good ears and eyes keeping watch."
    She explains. "I can have a room, with food and a bed, set aside and even pay you. All I need you to do is keep me informed of any rumors or gossip you hear or anything weird you see that's going on here in town." Jezebel says before holding out a small plastic card towards Hekta with her name and picture on it, as well as an address in the Gardens. "And just carry this around so you are arrested again, we can get you out without as much of a fuss."

The Lotus Gardens - Cessie

Jezebel gives a small smile to her friend as she readjusts Ariel on her shoulder. "No worries. It would be nice to see what Skyside is like anyway." She admits.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Xar'cha Residence]

There are a few moments of awkward silence at the front door before the panel to the alcove closes slowly. Very slowly. It's such a dejected, slow closing, filled with AI levels of suspicion and mistrust. A 'have it your way, but I'm watching you' move. Really though, HALlelujah's influence over the situation is limited. He can probably be readily ignored.

"I don't know. Might be standing room only." Ilpholin admits, before heading to the front door and opening it with that lovely pneumatic hiss.

"Hello Kal. Do come in. Would you like a drink?" Ilpholin stands to one side to let Kal through. It's a short hall to the sitting room where General Skye waits.
    [Xar'Cha Residence]

Kal gives Ilpholin one of his more winninger smiles.

"I'd love one. It's been a long time since we've seen each other, how have you been?"

He'll allow himself to be directed to wherever Ilpholin wants him to be.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

"Fairly busy. Took some time making this place look respectable. Someone turned it into candy. Candy. What's your beverage of choice?"

Ilpholin will usher Kal into the sitting room where Skye is located. It's pretty much the first room past the front hall anyways. They'd have to go through it to get anywhere else. "This is General Skye. General, this is Kal."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

10. - Top - End - #190

"Oh my, what are you!? Are you using all of your blood? Uh, nice to meet you, sir."
    The general stands to meet this new entrant to the residence, moving slowly and gracelessly to keep hold of her drink and clothes (she's barely dressed right now, the lack of badges, armor and death rays being enough to count as a disguise to some eyes). She's a little flustered, this is going all wrong. And just take a breath, with this guy here!

The first thing to notice about Skye is that she's cold. Vacuuming all the heat out of the room, stepped into the air conditioning, or even the freezer, kinds of cold. She's tall and willowy, with a waist that suggests she's missing some usually vital organs. Her sharply cut hair and eyes are both the same shade of pale brown, her skin is white as the most processed sandwich bread, and in demeanor, it would be difficult to seem less like a military official.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2016-11-11 at 01:29 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Residence]

"Hmm... I'd like to think I am." Says Kal. "A pleasure to meet you, General."

Kal bows deeply, giving a slight flourish as he does so.

"Well, I'm glad it's not candy anymore. Does wine have any appeal to you?"

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    One would hope they're not so rude as to make all these inquiries without the budget to back them up. "Based on your experience, then, what should we avoid?"
    Along they go towards the destination. Nadia should be glad to see them moving away from the militarized center of operations to a relatively unused stretch of riverfront. It really doesn't look like much of anything. You wouldn't call a place that can get this muddy a beach, there arebn't plants worth mentioning, and whatever once stood here is long gone.
    [Architect Meeting]

Since her player's tenuous knowledge on this subject is starting to fail, we'll just say Nadia gives a few general pieces of guidance that would be useful for any given job.

"Oh, I see." Nadia says once they've reached their destination. She looks contemplative. "The waterfront is nice. It has a lot of potential. You just have to be aware there can be some extra challenges, depending how close you want to be to the waterline. Mostly you need to make sure you have a stable foundation, and be prepared to reinforce it if there's any problems with the ground here. Then there's the changing water levels. A little research and a good buffer will solve that handily."

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

A man covered completely in green, battle scarred armor steps out of a one man fighter ship. In his hands is a Steyr AUG. On his back is a Model 700 with a 20x scope and an M32 Rotary Grenade Launcher. In his handgun holster there is a .44 Magnum revolver. On his belt there are several different grenades. He steps out and stands there as if he's waiting for something.
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    A man covered completely in green, battle scarred armor steps out of a one man fighter ship. In his hands is a Steyr AUG. On his back is a Model 700 with a 20x scope and an M32 Rotary Grenade Launcher. In his handgun holster there is a .44 Magnum revolver. On his belt there are several different grenades. He steps out and stands there as if he's waiting for something.
    The location given was a small, abandoned playground that may or may not be haunted.
    Sana arrives a few minutes later on foot.
    Well, technically it's a plotclone of Sana. But potato, potatoe.
    She is dressed in the same outfit as their last meeting, and does not appear to have any weapons.
    "Fights in the Hunting Grounds are a dime a dozen. I was just trying to get information."
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Black Socks View Post
    The location given was a small, abandoned playground that may or may not be haunted.
    Sana arrives a few minutes later on foot.
    Well, technically it's a plotclone of Sana. But potato, potatoe.
    She is dressed in the same outfit as their last meeting, and does not appear to have any weapons.
    "Fights in the Hunting Grounds are a dime a dozen. I was just trying to get information."
    "If you want information, what information do you want? If you wanted it from the guy I killed, you wouldn't have extracted much." says Tier.
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

"If you want information, what information do you want? If you wanted it from the guy I killed, you wouldn't have extracted much." says Tier.
    "For starters, information on the Hunting Grounds. They're how I earn my metaphorical meat and potatoes, and I wasn't going to pass up the chance to question someone who was extremely grateful towards me." Sana replies. It's technically true.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

"For starters, information on the Hunting Grounds. They're how I earn my metaphorical meat and potatoes, and I wasn't going to pass up the chance to question someone who was extremely grateful towards me." Sana replies. It's technically true.
    "I'm a mercenary, not a surveyor, why else do you think I'd be in this cesspool that we decided to meet in? But if you were to give me something I wanted in return, maybe I could temporarily take on a second occupation. But as of right now, to be completely honest, I know nothing about the hunting grounds except for a cave that used to have purple worms that now just has an empty spaceship. There is also a place I blew up that used to be called Hunter's House. Besides that I'm clueless as to what is around there." Tier says. He is being completely honest. "But if you wanted me to answer a specific question, It would be a lot easier to get what you and I both want."

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

"Some. I keep a few delicacies on hand for guests and special nights." Ilpholin steps out of the room for a moment, allowing Kal and the General a brief chance to bond.

Whether said bondage is successful, Ilpholin returns shortly with a bottle of Spiderblood wine. She'll open it up and pour some out into the pair of glasses she brought, handing one to Kal while Ilpholin keeps the other. The General already has her sugar water, so sadly, no wine is offered to her.

"Well then. What can I do for you today?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

19. - Top - End - #199

"We will see if I can say the same."

It was certainly a delight to see such an unusual creature, but Kal promises to be little but trouble.
    Rather than taking the chance to bond in any real way, the general just stares.

[Architect Meeting]

Nadia is thanked for her useful professional advice.

"That much, we're ready for. This is Riverside, after all. Haven't seen the place flooding personally, but-you know how many folks around have, that information's no problem to research."
    "I think the shape of the shore makes a difference; the land has some character here, even after all that's happened."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #200
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

"I'm a mercenary, not a surveyor, why else do you think I'd be in this cesspool that we decided to meet in? But if you were to give me something I wanted in return, maybe I could temporarily take on a second occupation. But as of right now, to be completely honest, I know nothing about the hunting grounds except for a cave that used to have purple worms that now just has an empty spaceship. There is also a place I blew up that used to be called Hunter's House. Besides that I'm clueless as to what is around there." Tier says. He is being completely honest. "But if you wanted me to answer a specific question, It would be a lot easier to get what you and I both want."
    "Actually, I was talking about the guy I rescued. People tend to be very grateful to you after you save their lives, and I figured he might have some good info. I'm just here because you called me." Sana replies.
    Last edited by Black Socks; 2016-11-14 at 04:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

"Actually, I was talking about the guy I rescued. People tend to be very grateful to you after you save their lives, and I figured he might have some good info. I'm just here because you called me." Sana replies.
    "Sorry about that, then, I guess it's time for a different kind of business. So here's my deal, if you keep Mel quiet about this, both of you get to live. But if you allow more people to come after me because of my last job, I'll kill you both. Do you understand. And don't think your magic can protect either of you." Says Tier. He walks towards Sana, but not pointing any of his weapons at her, nor does he look any more threatening than he already is. It appears he is going somewhere else, as if he has something else to do.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

"Sorry about that, then, I guess it's time for a different kind of business. So here's my deal, if you keep Mel quiet about this, both of you get to live. But if you allow more people to come after me because of my last job, I'll kill you both. Do you understand. And don't think your magic can protect either of you." Says Tier. He walks towards Sana, but not pointing any of his weapons at her, nor does he look any more threatening than he already is. It appears he is going somewhere else, as if he has something else to do.
    Illusion magic does have the nasty habit of failing to protect the wielder in direct combat.
    "Accepted. If there's nothing else, than I shall be off."
    Sana begins walking away into an alley, and unless stopped, she will quickly fade away into the maze of passageways and shadows.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gone like the wind.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

Southside

Tier walks through Southside and says to himself "I wonder where MERC wanted me to report to?"

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Moth Park - Demon Hunting]

The darkness is closing in again? It's not so easily warded off as Vax would hope. No matter. This being dealt in fear, and there's one clear enemy of fear.

Bravery of course, and there are no soldiers more brave than those she and Zhareen direct today. Perhaps they need a bit of... prompting in that regard. Vax tugs on the roots she'd grown in their sleeping minds prior once more.

All at once the fright and uncertainty fade from the men. They were Malechenar's chosen combatants against this foe. They would be victorious. The men stand tall, some even smile at the thought of the upcoming challenge.

Vax smiles. Such dreams of valor of victory were so dangerous. Tucked beneath their sheets, men will fell a thousand foes as the heros of the land. In the waking world, men will accomplish much, but personal safety is such a distant thought.

All at once they charge, with their leaders following swiftly behind. The darkness may find it much harder to get a grip on them. What it tried to do was physical, but if it had its roots in fear it had very potent opposition.
    Moth Park

Bravery, however forced or faked through spell or illusion, is still a mighty power indeed. As the tendrils of fear and shadow encroach upon the group once more, they steam and boil away. A loud primal scream of frustration and pain rises up through the area, near-deafening in its volume, but it dies off after a few moments. The once-encroaching shadows fall back a fair distance, giving the group its room and leaving them alone for now like they were in the eye of a hurricane. Once more the sun shines above, natural in its appearance, but even with the rightness returning to their immediate area, the swirling black that encircles them from afar appears to be watching. It waits for its moment, gathering strength...

But even as it does so, the very base of the old lightning-cracked tree can be seen. Unless they literally trip on the real roots in the forest, it seems they'll make it there with ease during their moment of shining valor.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Bugbear in the Playground

Southside==> Westside - MERC office

If he is looking for MERC, he will likely find them in their Riverside office in Westside. Dipsnig must have no doubt given him directions there, a rather creepy old manor on-top of a hill overlooking Westside. Its exterior design would be described as 'gothic' with pictures angels and demons carved into the door frames of the building, the great upper bedroom windows looking out like eyes of some cyclopean being.
    As he approaches the door, it is opened by a woman with snakes for hair, eyes concealed by wide-framed sunglasses. "Tier right? The boss told me to expect you. Why don't ya come inside? I'm Dena." She moves aside for him to enter the building and then offers her hand to shake once he's inside. "Nice meeting ya', the boss must have mentioned me."

Hekta raises an eyebrow, sounded good, perhaps a bit too good. She crosses her hands over her chest. "I'll pick my home myself, god-lady." She directs a point claw in Jezebel's direction. "I just got one question for you, can you make cakes?"

Moth Park

Zhareen looks at the guards in surprise. "Wow! You guys..." She turns to Vax with a smile, which immediately falters once she sees her wives smile. Oh.
    "Uh, good work, Vaxy. They'll probably appreciate it once all this is over." Probably. Much better than being murdered by a demon, that's for sure! She pats the dim's back encouragingly. "Now let's waste this outsider!"

26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground

Southside==> Westside - MERC office

If he is looking for MERC, he will likely find them in their Riverside office in Westside. Dipsnig must have no doubt given him directions there, a rather creepy old manor on-top of a hill overlooking Westside. Its exterior design would be described as 'gothic' with pictures angels and demons carved into the door frames of the building, the great upper bedroom windows looking out like eyes of some cyclopean being.
    As he approaches the door, it is opened by a woman with snakes for hair, eyes concealed by wide-framed sunglasses. "Tier right? The boss told me to expect you. Why don't ya come inside? I'm Dena." She moves aside for him to enter the building and then offers her hand to shake once he's inside. "Nice meeting ya', the boss must have mentioned me."
    Tier shakes her hand and says "Hello Dena, pleasure to meet you too, I'm afraid the boss forgot to mention you. "Sorry I was later than expected, I had to deal with a sorcerer who could've gotten me into a lot of trouble." He changes the magazine in his AUG. Although it can be seen that the magazine is full, so it can be inferred that he did not shoot said sorcerer, although the bullets inside of the magazine are not normal 5.56mm NATO rounds, as the bullets themselves are transparent and purple, as opposed to the traditional brass colored rounds.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Xar'cha Residence]

"Some. I keep a few delicacies on hand for guests and special nights." Ilpholin steps out of the room for a moment, allowing Kal and the General a brief chance to bond.

Whether said bondage is successful, Ilpholin returns shortly with a bottle of Spiderblood wine. She'll open it up and pour some out into the pair of glasses she brought, handing one to Kal while Ilpholin keeps the other. The General already has her sugar water, so sadly, no wine is offered to her.

"Well then. What can I do for you today?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "We will see if I can say the same."

It was certainly a delight to see such an unusual creature, but Kal promises to be little but trouble.
    Rather than taking the chance to bond in any real way, the general just stares.

[Architect Meeting]

Nadia is thanked for her useful professional advice.

"That much, we're ready for. This is Riverside, after all. Haven't seen the place flooding personally, but-you know how many folks around have, that information's no problem to research."
    "I think the shape of the shore makes a difference; the land has some character here, even after all that's happened."
    [Xar'Cha Residence]

Kal responds to Skye's stare with a grin. Since she's not pretending to be polite, Kal isn't going to have a go at it either! Ha-hah! He'll accept the wine graciously, taking a sip after Ilpholin does so. That's how drow society works, right? The hostess drinks first so that everyone knows its not poisoned?

"Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. I'm not interrupting any important business, am I?"

His eyes flick briefly to Skye.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2016-11-15 at 09:00 PM.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Residence]

Kal has the right of it, for the most part. And Ilpholin hasn't yet taken to spiking everything in her kitchen with holy water. She'll take the first sip.

"Nothing that won't grow better with anticipation," Ilpholin says, giving Skye an appreciative glance.

"You're not horribly upset I threw AMEN under the bus then? I know of at least one man still there who holds a grudge."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #209
    Bugbear in the Playground

Tier shakes her hand and says "Hello Dena, pleasure to meet you too, I'm afraid the boss forgot to mention you. "Sorry I was later than expected, I had to deal with a sorcerer who could've gotten me into a lot of trouble." He changes the magazine in his AUG. Although it can be seen that the magazine is full, so it can be inferred that he did not shoot said sorcerer, although the bullets inside of the magazine are not normal 5.56mm NATO rounds, as the bullets themselves are transparent and purple, as opposed to the traditional brass colored rounds.
    Westside - MERC office

Or he had simply just reloaded afterwards.
    "Personal issues, eh? Hopefully nothing that effects your job. The boss don't like if we go around killing people." She smiles. "And that's my way of saying 'welcome to MERC', kiss your freedom goodbye." She saunters over to a desk which been set up by the entrance and sits down on it, crossing her legs. "So what is it you want to do around here? Afraid there isn't a lot going on in Riverside right now. Especially not with all that heat you're packing. Looks like you're about to start a war." Dena muses.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Westside - MERC office

Or he had simply just reloaded afterwards.
    "Personal issues, eh? Hopefully nothing that effects your job. The boss don't like if we go around killing people." She smiles. "And that's my way of saying 'welcome to MERC', kiss your freedom goodbye." She saunters over to a desk which been set up by the entrance and sits down on it, crossing her legs. "So what is it you want to do around here? Afraid there isn't a lot going on in Riverside right now. Especially not with all that heat you're packing. Looks like you're about to start a war." Dena muses.
    "I didn't kill anyone, but I certainly did threaten them, I changed magazines because my last one was full of a special kind of bullet." Tier briefly pauses and says "I was sent here on security detail, and I always carry this much, you can never be over prepared. You can say it's paranoia, but over the years, I've thought myself to have a plan to kill anyone I meet on a moment's notice."