New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Gai-len 2.0 (IC)

Kaladin nods at the dwarfs words.

He pulled on his chainmail, which thankfully weighed very little, he had paid a fortune for it, but it was worth every penny, as well as his shield. Some would say it was frivolous, but it weighed less, was beautiful, and also matched his armor. He stretched his arms, and recalled his repertoire of spells, and to his surprise, was able to feel the arcane energies in his mind. Happy, he rested his right hand upon the hilt of his mace, and felt the lightness of his shield and moved out, following the dwarf.

He stopped, turned and looked at the captive they had taken. "What are we going to do about this one though?" he asks in earnest.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I think we may be down to the options of binding him, freeing him or killing him."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Renard Montoya

Waking very much refreshed Renard notices the others coming to. The realization that no one had been on watch when they woke comes to him. Seeing no hostiles and feeling way better than yesterday he just files away the information for later. Getting a drink of water he partakes of the morning meal while thinking on the day and what they're going to do. Listening to the others Renard agrees. "Stealth and subtlety would be the best tact until we know what to expect from our fellow oasis companions." He seats his scabbard on the belt having slept in his easily hid armor. The others touch on the quandary of their unwilling guest. "With his injury being able to converse much less ingest sustenance is dubious. I say if we're not going to question him let him go. Although he can bring trouble...we are in better health and will to survive any such occurrence."
    Last edited by Vertharrad; 2016-09-11 at 01:45 AM.
    Spoiler: My Characters
    Show
    Lea - Gangs of Freeport(Pathfinder)

Spoiler: Previous Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Hrothgar

The dwarf stares narrowly at the orc, a short sharp motion across his throat. "We should have killed it yesterday. If not we should at least question it and then knock it out so we can move on without it attracting giants and more orcs than we can handle."

Walking over to it he roughly wakes it with a boot. "What beasts are here? Was this were you were taking us?" he asks directly in the harsh orc tongue.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

It takes a boot and a reboot, but at some point the Orc wakes up. The moment he realizes the situation he is in, you notice immediately how scared he is. "What? Where?" He blinks and looks around. "Where are we?" Of course, he has no idea. After you explain to him you are in the oasis close to where you broke free, he nods. "Okay...please don´t kill me. I will tell you what I know." He sits up and rubs in his eyes. "No, I was not taking you to this oasis. I would have stopped in the next one for water. I don´t know what lives here. Animals, probably. Big ones. Crocodiles, hippo´s. Small ones. Deer, birds." He shrugs. "The rumour is that these oases are full of fey creatures, and that they use their magic to make these oases so full of life." His attitude to his own story seems somewhat dismissive: "Not sure if that´s true though...never saw any."

"I was to take you to the nearest army outpost. Five days from here. What was the plan after that, I don´t know. They just pay me to work, not to think or to be involved in the business of my superiors."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin frowned, it didn't seem this orc was of any use at all. He had no love for orcs, none at all, especially with the last days of treatment, what came out of his mouth was a reaction more than anything, and even slightly surprised himself.

"Kill him." he said simply "We don't need the trouble, and its what we're here for."
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Terror can now be seen in the Orc´s eyes. "No, but, why....I have kids...I-I...I can help you." He is lost for words. "Don´t know how, but I am sure I can?"

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Renard Montoya

Renbards ire and disgust rises as the scene unfolds...finally when the orc mentions kids and his terror/panic has overtaken him Renard steps in. Stepping forward he speaks in a level calm voice. "This ends here, we knock him out or let him go. I will not stand by and watch you murder a helpless creature. I may not exactly know what your feeling with the loss of your friend, but I can imagine. It will be pointless if you let your rage and anger overtake you to the point of becoming a monster in your endeavor for revenge. Put away this cold hate and focus on what we're here to do...it's not to kill everyone of them. That would be going too far. Show some mercy and mercy might be shown towards you."

"Let's strive to be better than those we fight. We can knock him out and leave him enough supplies to get out of here, in that time we gain a lead on whatever destination we choose. I say we get out of him where this army post is and scout it out. Taking down a established order requires we diminish their defenses. And there might be more valuable information there as well."
    Last edited by Vertharrad; 2016-09-12 at 05:07 PM.
    Show

Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin was taken aback.

how could someone be so stupid as to think they could let this...thing go? Narrowing his eyes, he stormed the weather of Renards verbal assault.

"Renard, you display courage, I give you that, for standing up for your morales, and from my experience, most people who do, are never swayed, so I say this with a small amount of hope you may still change your mind. Aye, we could show mercy, in hopes they show it to us? But where did that get us when we were captured, did we show mercy when we stormed the beach, to fight those Giants, who so easily slaughtered us, we were forced to retreat? Or did the march here addle your brain? How many of us" he points to himself and then Renard as he speaks "Have we lost? How many more of us do we need to lose? These people are not to be trifled with, we barely escaped, and now, you want to release this thing? Let me ask you this, what would you do, without your idealistic sentimentality seeping in, actually do, if they invaded our lands, and we killed most of them, to enslave the rest, and then have them escape on you. WHAT WOULD YOU DO, IF THEY LET YOU GO IN OUR COUNTRY, AND OUR FAMILIES AT STAKE?" he yelled the last part.

He waved a hand, as if he was tired of this conversation already, and he truly looked disgusted.

"We don't need to kill him, because we want to, but because we need to, its a matter of survival. Are you placing your honor, and your morality above our lives?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Renard Montoya

Although showing emotion when the recent massacre happened and the prospect of their own home and families being attacked he didn't back down. He starts speaking with some emotion. "You bring up many valid points. One that should make you reconsider is that we're alone in all this. How far do we go before what happened on that beach happens to us if we don't gain allies or at least those that will look the other way? Showing mercy doesn't always benefit you, however if all you are is ruthless and efficient that's all you will get back. From a foe who has the numbers, intellect, and structure to annihilate us should they wish. I can't stop you if you truly wish to murder this orc in cold blood. But do not put this off to simple survival...it is your choice that will kill him. And I will have no part of it." He walks away to let you do whatever you will.
    Show

Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Sahreen, roused from her post-waking meditation by the questioning of the orc, listens silently as the discussion progresses. At first, she doesn't see a point to enter it - let things continue, before she arrives to dispense her wisdom. But it quickly grows heated, and the shouting makes her wonder just how far their next potential enemies are. Now was the time, then. She glances up, her gaze met by a slight shifting of a branch, a ray of sun briefly flashing into her sight. Obviously, a sign. Standing, the witch rises to her full height, unimpressive as it is among a party of warriors, and approaches the discussion. First, a display of power.

Breathing in deeply, Sahreen calls to mind the flash of sunlight from moments ago, one hand going to the holy symbol around her neck as her eyes close, flipping it over to the side dominated by black metal and sinuous curves. As she opens her eyes, they flash with divine energy, and a moment later the air around her glows slightly. What wounds are left on those around her instantly begin to close, down to the smallest nicks and bruises. Continuing along her path, Sahreen crouches down beside the orc. Again, she places a hand on her holy symbol. The other hand flickers with tendrils of shadow, as she puts two fingers to their captive's forehead.

Closing her eyes, Sahreen recites. Old, obscure scripture - a passage about Pelor's light inside a mountain cave, draped in layers of metaphor and archaic prose. At the end of it, she opens her eyes, withdraws her fingers, and stands again.

"There is no need to kill him," she says, waving a hand as if to dismiss the notion, wisps of darkness passing between her fingers as she does so. She's sure to speak in Orc, to ensure their prisoner understands her. "I have placed a spell on him. If he speaks of our survival, or our true location, he will be consumed by rot while he still lives, until each of his limbs falls off and he is nothing but a head and body, helpless."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Yeah this is complete and utter BS. If possible, I'll take 10 on the Bluff check. If it's not possible: (1d20+13)[32]

I'm assuming I can do small VFX with the Eldritch Blast / other Invocation energy I have lying around.

EDIT: Oh, and using Divine Healing to give everyone FH 3 for 4 rounds. Includes the orc.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2016-09-12 at 05:44 PM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin was about to retort when Renard left, he scowled, obviously not happy with the outcome, but ok to be quiet in the mean time as he thought on what to do, or say.

When Sahreen came forward, he was ready for another verbal spar, but found respite in her actions, he was fairly certain she hadn't cast a spell, but he liked her style, and the outcome would be the same. He nodded, content in the resolution, and finding himself happy to be around such people with standards they upheld, and creativity that came out when needed.

Even if they did not agree, he couldn't help but respect Renard for his steadfastness.

He nodded in appreciation to Sahreen, but frowned. "So, we are leaving him here then? Or sending him on his way?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Hrothgar
    seeing the orc still awake hrothgar walked behind it before grabbing it in a sleeoer hold and squeezing tightly until thr orc passed out. He checks quickly to make sure it's still breathing before facing the others "You speak if this creature as innocent. Have you forgotten the sacrifice of my clan brother already. This beast killed him, burying an axe in his head and spilling his blood. Out of respect for you all I have restrained my self. This time. Now while it sleeps we should move on lest it give away our position.

We are here to slay the greenskin and break their civilisation. That is our purpose now."

Leaving the unconscious orc he troops off quietly leaving no tracks and heading deep into the oasis towards where he heard the voices.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

The Orc nods silently when Renard pleads for mercy, obviously agreeing. Then, he shakes his head when Kaladin brings forth his points. Yes, this means that this Orc understands the common tongue. When Sahreen approaches him he first scuttles back a bit but then realizes the hopelessness of his situation and sits still while watching her. As she displays her magic and power while uttering the curse you see genuine terror in his eyes. His fingers tremble as he feels his limbs. Still there. His agony is so obvious that you are sure he is convinced that Sahreen´s curse is real. "I....I-I, yes...no..." he whimpers as he almost passes out from the stress. He does not even notice Hrothgar closing in on him and putting him to sleep for the next minutes.

The team presses forward, deeper into the oasis. Hrothgar typically scouting some 50 feet ahead, sometimes signaling the rest to stop and then proceed again. After some 700 paces Hrothgar sits down in hiding and motions for the others the join him. You hear the sound of axe meeting wood, and it appears there is no risk of being heard if you´re careful. Moreover, the bushes provide you with perfect cover so you can take your time to take in the scene in front of you. Some 40 feet ahead of you, you see an Ogre in the forest chopping away at a tree. He is not carrying any special equipment for combat. 20 feet behind him, there´s a patch of meadow in the forest. Apparently, he is not clearcutting the forest, but selecting specific trees. In the middle of the meadow, which is you estimate some 120 feet across, you see a pile of logs that is being organized and arranged by yet another Ogre. Close-by sits an Orc accompanied by an Ogre clad in leather or hide breastplate. They seem to be discussing something, or maybe playing a game. In the distance, you can hear the sound of someone else felling trees. Probably another Ogre.

15. - Top - End - #45

ElfRangerGuy

Lady Aderis surveys the scene put before her. "While my blade thirsts for enemy blood, I don't think it's after laborers and peons. Let's see if we get an idea of what they're doing here, then move on."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Hrothgar

The dwarf eyes the orc speculatively before turning back to the others. "We have been sent here to do war upon the greenskin and the giants. We can ambush these beasts now with an advantage. If we engage with bow and arrow and spell we can weaken them and draw them towards us where we can finish them with steel. If we will not make war on these beasts why have we come here?" Looking for support he glances at Kaladin to see what he has to offer.

While whispering he has a careful look around for any more foes or if it will just be these 3...

Spoiler: Spot
    Show

(1d20+7)[25]

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Hrothgar
    Show
    You spot the other Ogre-lumberjack. It is working on the other side of the meadow, some 20 feet into the forest. Nothing else.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin nods in agreement, whispering he replies in earnest. "I agree, they are obviously labor for the orcs, if we were to attack, and dispatch them, or even force them into labor for us, it would disrupt the economy and order of things here." he frowns and looks to the others "I'm not sure why you all came here? Our mission is to disrupt, by any means necessary, the goings on in this land, and if possible establish a settlement. We are in no position to settle down." he pauses, making sure to lower his voice and keep it down "but we are in a perfect position to raise chaos, and, gods willing, find our way home in the process."

"You all need to make a decision now, because they have already made theirs" he points to the ogres and orc, "They would attack, or call for warriors if they saw us, so why are we willing to let them go? If they surrender, they surrender, but until otherwise proven, they are our enemies."
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Renard Montoya

Renard follows along with the others after they finish their deed. He watches them from the back wondering how his journey with them will be. Some have already shown troubling tendencies...however he will give them a chance or his own chance at survival will diminish greatly. What Kaladin said was wise and should be considered.

The group finally comes to a scene that could have been played out in any of the areas around their own villages and towns. This group of ogres and orcs look like workers, not military or leaders of any sort. He shakes his head upon hearing the others converse. Cocking an eyebrow in surprise at Lady Aderis' consternation he comes to the realization she's a true warrior and wants a proper challange to face.

No longer loath to stay quiet Renard speaks his voice rife with jest, but low none the less. "War?" Pointing to the entourage of monstrous creatures. "Do you see weapons, armor, or implements of war? I don't. I came here to wage war, not kill everything in sight. Now yes we could attack and willfully kill the week, however what would that accomplish? They would just start sending out their work groups with soldiers and warriors. Our purpose is to topple their established order. It would serve us better to attack their strength and sap it. Military and leadership. As Lady Aderis I have no qualms with attacking a worthy foe and until they surrender such foe is accorded their measure of lethal respect. Once they've surrendered they are prisoners and worthy of certain considerations. I came here to secure our return, not herald in a darker age of bloodshed and hatred. There are more worthy targets to spend that rage on."

He thinks some then continues. "Might we be able to intimidate them into giving up some information? If they have warriors with them it might also draw them out."
    Show

Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin furrowed his brows in thought as Renard spouted more 'honorable' rhetoric. It was both confusing and frustrating to hear a warrior apply honor to such a situation. He wandered if any of them had taken lessons of war, or even read, even fleetingly upon historical texts that discussed war and its affects upon a people.

He was fairly certain they had not.

But they were not listening to him, how could he tell them, that they were both saying the same thing, except their honor was getting in the way? The quickest way to destroy an army, was to destroy its supply line. This was first semester stuff, simple, guerrilla tactics could destabilize whole regions, if done properly, why could they not see that?

He silently shook his head, looking towards the dwarf, "Maybe we let them try? That failing, they attack us, we get what we want?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Hrothgar

He looks at Kaladin shaking his head at the bizzare notions of honour from the bard with them. "How long will it be until you find someone your are wiling to fight?" He squeezes the bow triggering the wand bound to the shaft. Then seconds later he steps forward from the bushes, bow held outright as he steps to the edge of the brush. A loud shout of "You, drop your axes and surrender" even as he shouts he readies the bow and arrow focusing on the orc first and foremost.

Spoiler: Dwarf
    Show

Round 0: Cast Hunter's mercy from wand

Round 1: Move to edge of bush
    Ready to shoot anything that looks threatening
    (1d20+9)[24] dam (3d8+9)[28]
    = +2 to hit and +12 damage if the orc was the first to move

Hps 74 / 74 (88 rage)
    AC 21 touch 14 FF 17
    Saves +14 /6/6 (+2 vs poison/spell, +1 vs traps, +2 fort/will when rage)

Primal Hunter 24 hours (+5 climb/jump/survival)
    Pass w/o Trace ~ 5 hours

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin nods in agreement to the dwarfs statement, and walks out with him, hand ready to cast a spell.

He makes sure to be a good distance from the dwarf, bunching up would only allow enemy spellcasters to get them all with a well placed fireball. Old habits were hard to deny.

Spoiler
    Show

He walks out 25ft apart from the dwarf. Readying a Fireball.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Renard Montoya

Seeing that the time for talk was over Renard takes his shortbow off his back and notches an arrow. He follows Hrothgar and Kaladin out taking a spot infront of Kaladin, behind Hrothgar to their left side giving him a clear shot should it be needed. The bow is being held to his left side at the ready but pointed slightly downward, his arms ready to spring up and draw the string back for a quick shot. He stands there attempting to look menacing.

Spoiler
    Show
    He walks out 15ft behind Hrothgar and to his left. Intimidate (1d20+2)[6]
    Last edited by Vertharrad; 2016-09-13 at 05:48 PM.
    Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #54

ElfRangerGuy

Aderis resigns a sigh and calls on her horse, Flick, and mounts her saddle. "Supply lines are supply lines I suppose."

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

The Ogre nearest to you reacts genuinely surprised, but also genuinely annoyed at the appearance of the bold Dwarf and his companions. He does not lower or drop his axe. The armored Ogre shouts out a command in Giant:

Spoiler: Giant
    Show
    Vun, Tork, Fight!

and starts moving towards you, drawing a huge greatsword. The Ogre near the wood pile responds and starts moving as well, a large tree stem in his hands and you see another Ogre emerging from the northern bushes with an axe in his hand. The Orc speeds away, as fast as his beer-belly allows, to hide behind the pile of wood.

This all happens as the group moves to back up Hrothgar (and summon a mount) (basically all small/partial move actions). Since Hrothgar had a specified readied action, he may shoot his arrow on the Orc, Ogre 1, Ogre 2 or Ogre 3 if he is not satisfied with the behaviour of your opponents (resolved before their move actions).

Then, the first round, all of you get to act before the Ogres and Orcs.

Spoiler: Map
    Show

Link
    Hope this works for everyone. You all have a small icon that corresponds to your speech colour. It should be clear.

Spoiler: Initiative rolls
    Show

Group:
    (1d20+1)[12]
    (1d20+1)[4]
    (1d20+1)[16]
    (1d20+3)[13]
    (1d20+2)[22]

Foes
    (1d20-1)[9]
    (1d20-1)[6]
    (1d20-1)[8]
    (1d20)[7]
    (1d20+1)[6]
    Last edited by Autopsibiofeeder; 2016-09-14 at 01:46 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Hrothgar

The dwarf lets fly at the ogre as it begins to run towards him, a great cry of "DURGOL!!" as the arrow takes the beast in the throat downing sending it tumbling to the ground. He points at the armoured one and hurtles forward leaping the dead one, axe flying into his hand, rune crystal glowing, as he presses the rune stone on the axe, the spectral outline of a massive rhino outlining him for a second before he chops down mightily with a double handed blow!

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Free: draw axe with Crystal of Return
    Swift: Activate wand of rhino rush
    Full: Chop once Charge armoured Ogre (1d20+12)[23] (Add extra +2 from charging) dam (1d10+5)[8] - increase to 1d10+7 from 2-handed, then double from Rhino Rush for: (3+7) x2 = 20

Hps 74 / 74 (88 rage)
    AC 21 touch 14 FF 17 (+4 vs Giants like ogres!) -2 charge = 19 / 23 vs ogres
    Saves +14 /6/6 (+2 vs poison/spell, +1 vs traps, +2 fort/will when rage)

Primal Hunter 24 hours (+5 climb/jump/survival)
    Pass w/o Trace ~ 5 hours

Edit: Edited to charge armoured ogre as Ogre 1 died to the arrow
    Last edited by DrK; 2016-09-14 at 05:04 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Renard Montoya

round 1
    As the group is getting into position to support Hrothgar the creatures show just why they are derided as beasts and monsters when they go to a aggressive reaction rather than thinking it through and acting accordingly. He doesn't even hesitate as Hrothgar downs the nearest ogre and charges the armored one. His arms spring up drawing the string back and he fires at the furthest opponent seeking to down them quickly. His arms blur as two arrows are released.

Spoiler: actions
    Show
    full round action - fire on ogre3
    1st shortbow att(1d20+9)[14] dmg(1d6)[3], crit conf(1d20+9)[16] dmg(1d6)[6] (magic)
    2nd shortbow att(1d20+4)[20] dmg(1d6)[4], crit conf(1d20+4)[10] dmg(1d6)[5] (magic)

Spoiler: combat stats
    Show
    AC 20, touch 14, flat-footed 17 (+3 Dex, +6 armor, +1 deflection)
    HP 45
    Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +4
    Grp +7
    Last edited by Vertharrad; 2016-09-14 at 05:13 PM.
    Show

Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Kaladin sees them charge, and nods in amusement and smug self assurance.

But be that as it may, that was for another time, he altered his spell slightly as he began to cast, summoning not fire, but Ice, and wind, and hail. He conjured a small ice ball between his hands, moving them about it, making it larger, and power powerful until he was happy, and once he was happy, he released it, sending it shooting towards the middle of the ogres to erupt in a hail of ice.

Spoiler
    Show

He casts Ice Storm on intersection 5/6,H/I getting the two closest ogres (3 & 2) 20 ft spread will miss Hrothgar.

Battle magic adds +1 per die, and warmage edge adds +4 to the initial damage.
    Both take:
    bludgeoning - (3d6+7)[15] & Cold - (2d6+2)[12] no save
    All land movement is halved for one round to all within area (they don't have to be damaged)
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2016-09-14 at 05:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

As the battle begins, Sahreen moves forwards, watching one of their foes collapse already. Probably not the most difficult of battles, then. Briefly touching her holy symbol, which still has its dark-colored side facing forwards, she extends her arms, encircling her allies in her view and speaking a few words - another scrap of ancient text, this one part of a lengthy description of the shade provided by a massive tree. As she finishes, a soft glow surrounds her, before flashing outwards in all directions. Wherever the light touches one of her comrades it sinks into them, filling them with warmth and confidence, a feeling that the sun itself is watching over them.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Gonna move to L20 and cast Bless, catching all allies within 50' (which should be everyone - if not Sahreen will move up further).

+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves against fear effects.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

30. - Top - End - #60

ElfRangerGuy

Lady Aderis slightly taps Flick with her heel and says to her softly, "Come on girl. We have ogres to slay. CHARGE!"
    Flick tears up and whinneys, slams her hooves into the dirt and charges straight for the 2nd armoured Ogre. She veers off slightly as they reach the ogre, so Aderis can lean out of the saddle and attempt to land a large gash on the monster.
    Spoiler: OOC: Attack damage and movement.
    Show

Attack (1d20+15)[27]
    Damage (1d6+4)[9]
    Ending movement at around J, -1