New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVII: Cross Your Hearts and Make Things Die

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    I find crosses a pain to match, though I suppose it would get easier if/when I actually try to do them more regularly. 15 of the same color orbs with enough other things to break up the crosses is not going to be easy, and actually getting those made is not going to be easy. I suppose if the previous stages aren't too bad something like Change the World could make the match pretty easy, but actually getting that far is going to be hard. 9x isn't going to be enough for many things without rows or TPAs. 81x should do great and it is hard but possible, I think worth the skill it would take. Yes, 729x is going to kill everything but it is a *bit* of overkill.

Having to have 5 of the same monster, and all skilled up, is not going to make it easy. Also not a great LD skill, at least not a great one for mere mortal players. And in the end, 20% damage isn't that great, sure it is good for an active, but with the very rare exception, it isn't going to be amazing damage, nothing many teams right now can't match. (is there any boss right now that can't be 1-shotted by a number of the stronger teams? Well resolution ones can't, but normal gravities will take care of most of them anyway if you really want to go that route.
    The crosses are doable though. Crosses is harder only because it's a different pattern than what we are used to. If we started the game with matching crosses, we all be pros. And with the crosses, it's all crosses and no other combos because these new leads take up specific colors instead of hearts now. So there's damage multiplier attached to the orbs itself.

As for 20% gravity on max HP.... The cards leadership skill is already op. 8 combos without sky drops means a near perfect match for the board. But 36x RCV.... And they are now introducing combo adding cards. But without the combos you're still at a 2.25 HP and 2.25 Attack, which is enough to clear trash mobs with TPA.

With that said, it is godly, but I think most people who can match 8 combos to a board can kill the bosses without the gravity actives. I'm averaging like 6 to 7 combos when I use my Kirin without sky drops 8 combos is less than half of the time. Not sure about other members here...
    -----

I'm not saying it's the best, but skill up isn't that bad now considering 4x skill up is here... It's just interesting. I'm just a nerd for high skill and hard hitting cards T.T
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVII: Cross Your Hearts and Make Things Die

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    The crosses are doable though. Crosses is harder only because it's a different pattern than what we are used to. If we started the game with matching crosses, we all be pros. And with the crosses, it's all crosses and no other combos because these new leads take up specific colors instead of hearts now. So there's damage multiplier attached to the orbs itself.

As for 20% gravity on max HP.... The cards leadership skill is already op. 8 combos without sky drops means a near perfect match for the board. But 36x RCV.... And they are now introducing combo adding cards. But without the combos you're still at a 2.25 HP and 2.25 Attack, which is enough to clear trash mobs with TPA.

With that said, it is godly, but I think most people who can match 8 combos to a board can kill the bosses without the gravity actives. I'm averaging like 6 to 7 combos when I use my Kirin without sky drops 8 combos is less than half of the time. Not sure about other members here...
    -----

I'm not saying it's the best, but skill up isn't that bad now considering 4x skill up is here... It's just interesting. I'm just a nerd for high skill and hard hitting cards T.T
    You should try Fenrir, then. It's like playing a combination DQXQ and Pandora: match colors and one big blob of jammers.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Gah...I was trying to get Suzaku today...Whaled to make 5 pulls...Got two troll golds (dupe Lemon Dragon and Freyja) two troll silvers (Kurone and Earth Dragon Swordsman) and Byakko. RIP

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Finally crushed Thoth and Sopdet mythical!

Also, what good is Astaroth? I just pulled her(?) today on the REM.
    Last edited by Jurai; 2016-09-18 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

She can make a pretty good green row team sub (or lead, if you have the right REM subs).

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Speaking of Row teams, here's my planned Saria.

Judging-Claw Orange Dragonbound Saria|Armored Blade Dragon, Diagoldos/Dawn Bride Izanami/Divine Law Goddess, Valkyrie Rose/Knight of the Dawn, Wol.

Anybody have Awoken Thor? I hear he's incredible with Saria.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Pulls: Day 1: Artemis and L. Kali; Day 2: sea serpent, and Ronove
    First Artemis, no specific goal for her but should be a very good addition to some teams, have to look over her awoken version a bit closer.
    L. Kali number 2, not sure if she'll get any use or not, so many of the big teams now her active isn't as amazing for as it used to be, I also have quite a few full board changer options now too.
    Sea Serpent, why are these even in the REM any more? I guess you can't farm them but unless I've missed something I don't think even new players would have much of a use for them.
    Ronove, one of the new power leads. Not sure if I have the parts to make him work, seems like a hard condition to hit, I'll have to look at him more soon.

8. - Top - End - #68

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    Pulls: Day 1: Artemis and L. Kali; Day 2: sea serpent, and Ronove
    First Artemis, no specific goal for her but should be a very good addition to some teams, have to look over her awoken version a bit closer.
    L. Kali number 2, not sure if she'll get any use or not, so many of the big teams now her active isn't as amazing for as it used to be, I also have quite a few full board changer options now too.
    Sea Serpent, why are these even in the REM any more? I guess you can't farm them but unless I've missed something I don't think even new players would have much of a use for them.
    Ronove, one of the new power leads. Not sure if I have the parts to make him work, seems like a hard condition to hit, I'll have to look at him more soon.
    Ronove is the one of the top 2 leads in Japan because of it's "easy" 100x. It's weakness is it is bindable. However, like the other top lead in Japan, Kaede, the ideal team is extremely "luxury".

Ronove / Kaede / Kaede / Ragnarok Dragon (MP) / Red Angel, Rozuel / Ronove....

It's essentially a 2/100/2 or 2/144/2 lead if you activate it.

Which means if you have 2 Kaedes, then you probably have the 2 most popular/powerful leads.

I'm personally going to not use Kaedes but I'll use Sumire instead:

Ronove / Sumire / Sumire / Red Angel or some thing red (SQ maybe) / Ragnarok Dragon (If I get it...) or just use a Yomi Dragon / Ronove... The colors aren't as "Mono" but it's still good. It's just the binds... Just the binds... That's where Rozuel comes in i suppose.
    Last edited by Academia; 2016-09-21 at 12:21 AM.
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground

So I like my starter and all, but now I have three of him, so uh...
    Spoiler: I guess I'll have to hypermax all three?
    Show

Also got my 1000 day memorial tama yesterday, go me.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2016-09-23 at 11:28 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Show

Ahorus, New Years Horus, and Armor Horus? So much Horus. @_@
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

Woot! Just got my Blazing Deity Falcon Armor, Ace! Gotta say, I like his new LS and skill both, makes him significantly more powerful, plus the 2x Time Extension and 2x Prong attack is always nice for his awoken skill.

Now I just have to farm a second to evo my Awoken Zeus Olympios into the Ace Armor version :)

12. - Top - End - #72

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Show

You actually got a 7 Star from the collab?! ..... Crazy. How come I never see you bring it out as a Lead T.T All I see is devil Horus and Saravartis and Superman...
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Woohoo! Just pulled Red Valk from the Director's Choice machine! I am so happy, finally the last piece of my Red Team is here!

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Hera+297 didn't seem anywhere near as bad as Zeus. Killed her with You Yu first try.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

15. - Top - End - #75

Hm first try ever at ranked dungeon lol. I got 36.1% averaging 6.5 combos... I guess it's not good? How are you guys doing in it xD?
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Hi all! I could use a little help on teambuilding. Getting a little bored fighting with either my Lu Bu devil team, or my L.Meta(soon to be Amaterasu) healer team. So, I went to my PADHerder, cleared EVERYTHING, and then just went in and put in all of my monsters, right down to even a single +.

I'd like to make a water team, and a fire team, but am also open to other suggestions based on what I have in my box(all information is 100% accurate, so if you see two of a monster with similar levels but one is level 4 and the other is 6, or both are 4 but one has a +, that's accurate).

PADHerder: https://www.padherder.com/user/Starw...0,0,;default,0

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Hm first try ever at ranked dungeon lol. I got 36.1% averaging 6.5 combos... I guess it's not good? How are you guys doing in it xD?
    25%, which I'm a bit disappointed with, although I messed up on the flame chaser, which ruined my run. I think you have to one round everything before the boss. The actives are short cooldown, so if you use an active to fix your board in the first couple turns, it will be back up by the end. It's probably possible to 1 round the boss with I&I active, but I think you could get top 10% with 2 rounds orbing quickly just as well if you 1 round everything before that. Use the wood active on the high defense dragon.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    25%, which I'm a bit disappointed with, although I messed up on the flame chaser, which ruined my run. I think you have to one round everything before the boss. The actives are short cooldown, so if you use an active to fix your board in the first couple turns, it will be back up by the end. It's probably possible to 1 round the boss with I&I active, but I think you could get top 10% with 2 rounds orbing quickly just as well if you 1 round everything before that. Use the wood active on the high defense dragon.
    With the exception of the ancient water dragon... I one round everything including Hadar... But I didn't use a single active lol. Maybe that's where I messed up.

I'll work on it lol.
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

19. - Top - End - #79

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Hi all! I could use a little help on teambuilding. Getting a little bored fighting with either my Lu Bu devil team, or my L.Meta(soon to be Amaterasu) healer team. So, I went to my PADHerder, cleared EVERYTHING, and then just went in and put in all of my monsters, right down to even a single +.

I'd like to make a water team, and a fire team, but am also open to other suggestions based on what I have in my box(all information is 100% accurate, so if you see two of a monster with similar levels but one is level 4 and the other is 6, or both are 4 but one has a +, that's accurate).

PADHerder: https://www.padherder.com/user/Starw...0,0,;default,0
    Hey Starwulf,

From what I can see, your strongest team is actually green. You will ultimately be able to build a killer Vishnuu team once his Ult Ult Evo comes out:

Vishnu / Green Sonia / Genbu Princess of Leisure, Meimei (This card is so so so strong) / Green Angel Ruel with Green Guan Yu for Skill Inherit (For Bind Clears) / Flex: Fryeja for more damage, Awoken Artemis for more wood orb change, OR Awoken Susano for tank / Friend's Vishnu

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simu...9.1.99.99.99.9

Pretty sick. Loaded with TPA, high RCV, Bind clear, and 100% Skill Bind Resist.

it's a 1x / 56.25x / 2.25x team with TPA

It's orb hungry though so it will require you to clear the board.

-----

As for a red team....

Yamato / RSonia / RSonia / RSonia / Flex: Uriel or another fire / Friend's Yamato....

-----

Water team can be a I&I tank team paired with a friend's Ryune...

Hope you find something to play with xD

Aca
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

With the exception of the ancient water dragon... I one round everything including Hadar... But I didn't use a single active lol. Maybe that's where I messed up.

I'll work on it lol.
    Well, the obvious thing might be that you're taking too long thinking and orbing. Also make sure you have aoe attack animations and skill confirmations turned off, those waste a few seconds.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

Can't wait till this guy comes to the US.

I already beat the normal version of the game so I'm okay with whatever. I deleted my game for study purposes. When this guy comes to US and is available via fest or whatever I'm gonna rejoin just for that beautiful 30x active (aka 30x nuke with a 1 turn cd). He also has a good secondary leader skill if I ever get good at the game.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2016-10-08 at 02:59 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Can't wait till this guy comes to the US.

I already beat the normal version of the game so I'm okay with whatever. I deleted my game for study purposes. When this guy comes to US and is available via fest or whatever I'm gonna rejoin just for that beautiful 30x active (aka 30x nuke with a 1 turn cd). He also has a good secondary leader skill if I ever get good at the game.
    That's the same as Awoken Hinokagatsuchi. It will only be about 60,000 damage, not enough to dent anything of note, though useful for speed farming easy dungeons.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    That's the same as Awoken Hinokagatsuchi. It will only be about 60,000 damage, not enough to dent anything of note, though useful for speed farming easy dungeons.
    One main difference: Evo Materials required.

Also, can get up to 6x multiplier if you're insanely good at the game.

EDIT: 70050 damage actually (with +99 attk). Useful for speed farming super king dragons. All of them.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2016-10-09 at 04:36 AM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

Before installing it you should reset iphone because it contains some other apps malwares so you should be careful

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mouadj View Post
    Before installing it you should reset iphone because it contains some other apps malwares so you should be careful
    Maybe your post is genuine, but if it's not you might want to double check the metrics telling you that this is a good place to find suckers. The majority of posters on this forum (and gamers in general) tend to have a positive intelligence modifier. Just considering the generally challenging nature of the games we play anyways.

Also, I don't have an iPhone.

Edit: accursed autocorrect
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2016-10-10 at 04:30 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey Starwulf,

From what I can see, your strongest team is actually green. You will ultimately be able to build a killer Vishnuu team once his Ult Ult Evo comes out:

Vishnu / Green Sonia / Genbu Princess of Leisure, Meimei (This card is so so so strong) / Green Angel Ruel with Green Guan Yu for Skill Inherit (For Bind Clears) / Flex: Fryeja for more damage, Awoken Artemis for more wood orb change, OR Awoken Susano for tank / Friend's Vishnu

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simu...9.1.99.99.99.9

Pretty sick. Loaded with TPA, high RCV, Bind clear, and 100% Skill Bind Resist.

it's a 1x / 56.25x / 2.25x team with TPA

It's orb hungry though so it will require you to clear the board.

-----

As for a red team....

Yamato / RSonia / RSonia / RSonia / Flex: Uriel or another fire / Friend's Yamato....

-----

Water team can be a I&I tank team paired with a friend's Ryune...

Hope you find something to play with xD

Aca
    Hey, didn't want you to think I didn't see or appreciate this! Thanks much, I'm already working on leveling and awakening those green guys, sounds like it could be a fun team to work with, though it's obviously going to take a little while to get it all put together, and even then I have to wait on that final evolution for Vishnu to show up for it to be entirely viable. Should be amazing though, x56 is wickedly strong, albeit orb intensive as you mentioned. In the meantime I should be able to start using that Red team immediately, or at least once a Super Red King shows up so I can level up that third Ronia(I find it crazy I've pulled 3 of those things without ever even attempting to do so).

Any way you could be a little more specific on the blue? I've seen people mention something to do with Sarsvati before alongside Noah, Noah, Water Zeus and someone else(I'd probably put either Gabriel, or one of my two Blue chicks that have like 12 awakenings to them, lol), but I'm a bit fuzzy on the concept.

I actually burned like 7 stones a week ago on the Tamadra dungeon(the 50 stamina one, seemed more bang for the buck over-all, though I coudl be wrong), managed to fully awaken all the blue people I had been aiming for(Obviously if I add Ruka or the summer genbu I'll have a lot more to aim for), and most of my fire people, so I'll have no issue doing so again to fully awaken that green team and the remaining blue chicks.

On another note, I'm kind of wishing I hadn't gotten rid of my third Susano a while back, as apparently he has a third ult form(I have the other two), would have been cool to have all 3 forms of him, lol.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2016-10-11 at 02:15 AM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Did that Ranking dungeon seem like it was only around for a really short time? I took a shot at it for a couple days and it was done. Last few were around a whole week I had thought. Anyway, placed at 20% on the nose according to the ranking thing (I hit 16.6% when I stopped, but apparently I got pushed down by people sprinting it near the end and I didn't bother to check). Not bad, that's most of the rewards, but could have had a better run if I'd known there was such a rush.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

Is it my imagination, or does the Monday daily dungeon(the 50 stamina one) give a crap ton of experience, as in, enough to level perpetually for a while? I have 160 stamina(or close to it anyways, like 158 or something), and it gives 60-63k exp, I'm pretty sure that would rank me up every 3 runs, and unless exp starts to rise exponentially, seems like it would be a great way to really jump up in rank, just farm it over and over and over on Mondays.

29. - Top - End - #89

Is it my imagination, or does the Monday daily dungeon(the 50 stamina one) give a crap ton of experience, as in, enough to level perpetually for a while? I have 160 stamina(or close to it anyways, like 158 or something), and it gives 60-63k exp, I'm pretty sure that would rank me up every 3 runs, and unless exp starts to rise exponentially, seems like it would be a great way to really jump up in rank, just farm it over and over and over on Mondays.
    Try it in multiplayer... its like the most efficient dungeon. 25stam for 62k exp lol.

Blue wont work because saravarti requires you to make 3 blue combos. Which is impossible without lucky skyfall when using a noah or blue zeus active.

Vishnu also provides rcv bonus which and can be paired with Kaede... thought this will require cross orbing. Or a easier tank team with something green with hp multiplier.
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

That's pretty much what it's for, yeah.