New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Zombieworld TEOTWAWKI

Hearing the sound of the axe hiting the pavement I turn to look just in time to see him being grabbed.

"This is just what we need, some green horn getting nabed by one of these things."
    With that I begin moving back to the group.
    How can someone define something that know nothing about.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Group now all alert to the unfolding struggle. Matt with his pistol drawn trying to aim at the crawler Joule starting back twords the group.

Just as if they had been waiting for the right opportunity Two walkers and one very fresh Roamer exploded from the woods on the passenger side of the Sedan .The Roamer could almost be mistaken as alive if it were not for his hollow eyes ,open stomach wound an almost new Z squad backpack and a Machete hanging from his belt.

Paul turned and Shouted "Look out Klaus we have company."Paul raised his tire iron above his head to ready his attack.

The Orcs are coming, the Orcs are coming.
    The Orcs are here to play.

Sir Rikkan
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2346021

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dice Hit thanks to being a close range weapon! But since seven means a compromise...

"Screw silence!" The roamer sprintet in direction of the car, as Klaus rised his .38 and pointet it at the undeads head.
    Klick...
    BANG!
    The bullet did gone straight in the head of the fresh one, takeing most of his brain out the other side. The leftovers of the undead slided over the road, turning the floor red. Klaus pointet the gun at the next zombie and pressed the trigger again.
    Klick...
    Out of bullets... He forget to reload after the baricade.

4. - Top - End - #34

NecromancerGirl

Taking aim and letting fly, I hit the zombie closest to our car. It now has a bolt lodged in its ear. But I miss that as the trigger on my crossbow jams open and I struggle to re-arm it.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Paul
    Show
    As the two walkers charge Klaus and Paul. Paul swings his tireiron with a sicking crunch the undead thing falls to the Ground.

Spoiler: ZM
    Show
    we only need to know what happens with Matt and Washington.

Sir Rikkan

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'm going to be moving our story along

The Crawler managed to pull Washington off his feet. Cusino him to fall backwards his head slammed into the pavement. As everything became hazy Washington could fell the crawler tugging at his feet.

Matt seeing the state of his new companion he thought he might be dead if he did not act an with out second thought his shot rang out the top of the crawlers head exploding covering the area in a mist of brain matter and skull fragments. Matt on closer inspection could tell Washington was only unconscious. Matt hauled him into the sedan.

Washingtons Axe still laying on the ground by the walker
    Now reflecting the setting sun.

Klaus,Paul and Joule now stand outside of the freedom wagon. Looking down upon what used to be people. People who were once just like then selfs....

Paul spoke up pointing tout Matt an Washington in the Back of the Sedan "I reckon those two ain't gonna get the belt. You going to ask him if his been chewed on?"
    Last edited by Slayerofundead; 2016-09-14 at 11:00 PM.

Sir Rikkan

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Matt then quickly turned to the others. "He banged his head - presumably only a light trauma." Shrugging he continues: "... and even if it's a more severe TBI, I can't tell without further equipment. I put him into a stable position, and whoever's near him, make sure he does not swallow his own tongue." After quickly assessing the situation here: Are you guys okay? His axe is still over there and we still don't have the belt. I can get the axe, but I have no idea what kind of object, belt, whatever, we're looking for..." He does not directly look at the corpses at the ground, and he does not show any actual reaction towards them. Instead, he seems to be in a rather "functional" mode.
    The only way of properly dealing with me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanil View Post
    I'm just going to increase the CR of every encounter by one for every terrible pun.
    Thanks Ceika for this great avatar!

8. - Top - End - #38

NecromancerGirl

"F**k, hold this." I say as I hand him my jammed crossbow, and take the axe.

I then proceed to the car where he was at and heave the "corpse" out, pop the hood, and get any and all belts in the car that I can.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Oh Schei... I have missed it!))

Seeing how Joule ripped out seatbelts and alike Klaus shaked his head. "Paul, can you explain her what an 'engine'belt is? I am pretty sure that she is going to get anything else instat."

He turned over to the dead bodies. The two 'rotten' didn't concern him much, but the 'fresh' twisted the stomach of him. Kinda funny that they disturb him dead more than undead. They look more human when they are dead... Well, meaningless now... "Let's see what you have..." He took the machete from the belt and ripped the bagpack from the un-undead, wich arms made a uncanny flappy-sound as they falled to the ground again.

"Lets hope there are zigaretts in this thing..."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Klaus opened the Backpack and found.

Spoiler: backpack
    Show
    3 cans of beans
    wire saw
    magnesium flint scraper
    Roll of tp
    metal canteen cup
    Z Squad water bottle
    First aid kit

Show
    Paul " I got this. The engine belt his what we need. You see this rubber strip on the engine it's what we need. It drives the alternator, power steering pump ,air conditioning compressor stuff like that.

Paul was able to put the belt into the Sedan. Just in time as the last light of the sun disappeared over the horizon and a light ice cold rain began to fall.

Show
    "OK guys that's done. I don't think we should waste any more time out here."
    Last edited by Slayerofundead; 2016-09-23 at 08:31 AM.

Sir Rikkan