New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitPR²] OOCVII: Kidnapping aunts for fun & profit

I do want to apologize, KD, for Chuck not having much to do here. I didn't really plan this out the best, but I'll try and make it so Chuck's presence is meaningful in this.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    -How did he get an Inner Hollow in the first place? How did he become a Visored?
    -What part of Combat Division was he in, what rank?
    -When did he leave Soul Society?
    -I'm not sure how much "history" there is about Visored, especially outside of Soul Society.
    -Roughly what level of power do you see him at? Unseated? Seated Officer? Vice-Captain? Captain?
    --What about the boost his Mask does/will give him?
    -Can he only make melee weapons and throwing weapons?
    Answering your questions in order:

-I'm kinda fuzzy on the mechanics of getting an Inner Hollow. Maybe recovery from Senka, like Ichigo?
    -Seated officer, maybe Guerrilla squad
    -A few years before the Menos attacked
    -I was thinking maybe one or two people who were exiled from Soul Society 1000 or so years ago?
    -Seated Officer at the moment. He will be around Vice-Captain or weaker Captain once he unlocks his Mask.
    -I generally add abilities once the user unlocks them, and Senshi has not yet exerted enough control over his Inner Hollow to control his Hollowfying.
    -Yes.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Right, about that...

I'm not sure if Visored are that good a way to go, thematically. Remember, in canon, the only reason there was for Visored to be a thing was because of Aizen and the Hougyoku. Even if we replaced the former, the game still lacks a mechanism like the latter. And in-canon, Ichigo was trained by people who actually managed to control it to begin with.

The closest thing we have to Shinigami with an inner Hollow in-game are La Plaga Blanca infectees, and it quite simply doesn't work that way. It forces the victim to go Hollow once they die after their NEXT ressurrection onward. Draken is the one responsible for that aspect of the story, so he's the one who can tell you if La Plaga Blanca would allow him to get a mask at all. I'm fairly sure those who get discovered for having it are quarantined anyway, so Senshi would not be seeing the battlefield once it became known. He would have to become a rogue Shinigami (of which we have none, and I don't know who he'd interact with).

Mind, it's not that I dislike the concept. But it needs substantial rework at this point.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yeah, honestly Kuroi hits on the issues I have with the Visored sectioin of the concept pretty well.

Anyway, Dorizzit, not trying to rush you in MW, just trying to help things stay moving since my post-available hours can be wonky. Feel free to take another post or two to get to the chapel and then react to what I had Chuck doing.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken
    Remember, in canon, the only reason there was for Visored to be a thing was because of Aizen and the Hougyoku.
    The same could be said for majority of all things related to Arrancars and Las Noches. It's not a good reason to not have Visored. I have pointed out earlier that I tried to kick off a plotline which would introduce them, but it never took off because the players involved ceased to participate.

---

@King539:

Quote Originally Posted by King539 View Post
    -I'm kinda fuzzy on the mechanics of getting an Inner Hollow. Maybe recovery from Senka, like Ichigo?
    There is no established mechanism of gaining an Inner Hollow in this game. You'd have to suggest or invent one. I do have one idea I could throw at you, if your willing to change your character so that he enters the game as a normal Shinigami and becomes a Visored during the game.
    -A few years before the Menos attacked
    Which Menos? Those of Las Noches who attacked at the start of the game, or the earlier incursion which was repelled and led to disappearance of Menos 75 to 50 years ago?
    -I was thinking maybe one or two people who were exiled from Soul Society 1000 or so years ago?
    Overcomplex. It'd be easier to say your character is an isolated case, that way no additional Visored NPCs need to exist or have existed.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #66

NecromancerGuy

@Kuroimaken: Concerns noted. Maybe a genetic offshoot of La Praga Blanca?

@Frozen_Feet: Answering questions in order:

-What is this method you're thinking of?

-Las Noches Menos.

-My only real reason for that was an excuse so he could know about being a Visored and getting control of his Inner Hollow.

@Everyone: I have an idea for how Senshi could have gotten an Inner Hollow. While fighting in the Menos attack 50-75 years, he killed a Hollow that had the ability to split its consciousness and take over human bodies. At the moment of the Hollow's death, it cast its consciousness into Senshi's body, but was unable to fully take him over, becoming his Inner Hollow.

EDIT: Never mind, I've accepted Frozen_Feet's idea on getting an Inner Hollow.
    Last edited by King539; 2016-10-28 at 08:18 PM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'll respond soon FF
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Man, when word gets back to Gotei and Las Noches about what the plot tu Hollows here are doing (aka acting like they have any authority at all), it's gonna be Sack Of Bricks time.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #69

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Man, when word gets back to Gotei and Las Noches about what the plot tu Hollows here are doing (aka acting like they have any authority at all), it's gonna be Sack Of Bricks time.
    Yeah, but the Gotei in particular may be especially annoyed when they find out one of their officers has been turned into a Hollow-like abomination.
    Last edited by King539; 2016-11-15 at 11:24 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Hey. I've recently been getting more interested in Bleach, been reading up and whatnot, and now I have a few character ideas that are just rattling around in my head for Bleach. Since they don't seem to be going away, I'm just gonna be expressing my tentative interest in this, and saying what those ideas are and seeing how ok you guys are with them.

My first idea is like, this exiled Arrancar character see? But I'm not sure what kind of weirdness would get an Arrancar exiled from Las Noches, or what would make them want to hide from Las Noches since it seems less of an organized society than Soul Society. A part of me like wants to go really weird and have the Arrancar somehow achieve Quincy powers rather than Shinigami powers when they take their mask off, (my current idea is that being a Quincy in life who used Letzt Stil before they died then became a hollow and ripping off your mask counts as "near exhaustion" to gain it back for an Arrancar, so very specific set of circumstances) and that would be the exile reason, But given that Hollow stuff is poisonous to Quincy stuff and how I'm not sure Quincies stop being Quincies when they do that, I'm not sure how viable that is. There would be also be obvious downsides like the Quincy and Hollow sides to their power being at war with each other driving the Arrancar crazy, that and I don't want to steal the spotlight from King since he just got in. If its too much trouble, I'll just go with a normal exiled Arrancar.

My other idea is an independent Quincy out to do their own thing, or a hapless mortal who strongly believes that Information Wants To Be Free and that they need to reveal the spirit world to everyone else....who to be fair, is probably also crazy. maybe a blend of both.

the only thing close to a Shinigami concept I have is a shinigami whose Shikai is a chainsword. other than that, I got nothing.

Regardless, I will be making only one character if at all, but I might mix and match the traits above to make it good.

Though a part of me wonders: if both Quincies and Hollows gain power by taking spiritual energy from other things, how are they diametrically opposed? Quincies gain it from the environment while Hollows eat it from other beings. one would think that would sync up somehow.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

The situation is actually quite fertile for an Arrancar-Quincy. You see:

1) Quincies recently attacked Las Noches and lost.
    2) The Quincy plan was to capture and use Sklaverei (ultimate form of Reishi control; literally, "slavery") to make Arrancars into loyal soldiers
    3) Arrancar Quincies are, surprisingly, canon, and there is such a minor character in this game (Demetrio) hels in Las Noches.
    4) A group of rather peculiar Arrancars/Hollows (played by me), who are not exactly well liked by Las Noches (or anyone; see KD's comment just above. :smalltongue), is in possession of Quincy research material, with plans to reverse-engineer the Arrancar-Quincy project and sneak the results into hands of others.

So, an Arrancar-Quincy on the run from Las Noches is quite possible! They could be a former ZHE Soldat (like Demetrio) or an Arrancar/Hollow Quincified by my characters.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Oh. Huh. Cool.

Whats the specifics on Demetrio? like, are these ZHE Soldats Quincy who got hollowfied or a hollows who got quincified? cause I'm aiming for the latter, which might mean your group.

also, I'm thinking a bit of a pirate motif for my character, pistol and cutlass for the spirit weapon. Good blend of ranged and melee.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Demetrio was originally an Arrancar of Las Noches. He was a scout responsible for Ikari area, introduced by Dorizzit early in the game. At some point, I began to wonder "what happened to the mouse?", and me and Dorizzit agreed that Demetrio was captured by ZHE Quincies. (ZHE Quincies are this game's equivalent to Wandenreich. As noted, they attacked Las Noches and lost.)

In captivity, Demetrio was taught Quincy powers & brainwashed to be loyal to Ein Volk, Ein Wandenreich und Ein Kaiser. Now he's in Las Noches waiting for his comrade Torahiko Tachibana to get back and rescue him.

EDIT: more generally, vast majority of Soldaten were normal Quincies. The term is just German for "soldier". No Arrancar soldaten besides Demetrio have been seen yet.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2016-11-16 at 03:33 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Colossus in the Playground

Look, Ammutseba hasn't been online since September and the way things are going it's gonna be a while before things are happening that I can get involved in with my characters, so I'm gonna step out

I might pop back in later, once some time has passed enough for stuff that Sarah and Svetlana can get involved in is happenigng again, but...

Until then, assume that Sarah is keeping her head down out of fear if nothing else.

If I don't come back within.... let's make it three months, you can basically do whatever with my characters.
    Spoiler: Super Spoilers
    Show
    If I don't come back in, the reason Sarah is so Familiar to Svetlana is
    Spoiler: Just to be safe
    Show
    because Sarah's soul had previously been the dominant soul of a hollow that Svetlana ran in a pack with prior to her arrancarification. When that hollow was purified, the dominant soul was sent back into the cycle of rincarnation and became Sarah. When Sarah became a fullbringer, the hollow like nature of Fullbringers combined with her soul having been dominant in that hollow means that her spiritual presence feels almost like that hollow.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #75

NecromancerGuy

Alas, for one shall enter, and another leave. 'Tis the way of the world.

Lord Raziere, FF, I'd personally prefer LR's character to be Quincified be FF's mad scientist Hollows. I'm picturing some sort of breakout scene here. Perfectly fine with the alternative, though.

Also, FF, just wondering, but is the awakened Sin Rostro that Senshi's fighting Mr. Not-Appearing-In-This-Movie? Just curious.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Alas, for one shall enter, and another leave. 'Tis the way of the world.

Lord Raziere, FF, I'd personally prefer LR's character to be Quincified be FF's mad scientist Hollows. I'm picturing some sort of breakout scene here. Perfectly fine with the alternative, though.
    Oh, I'd be fine either way. Didn't expect you to prefer that way, but I can oblige and meet up in the first scene. I even have a good technique for them to use to break out.

the way I'm thinking how the combination of Arrancar and Quincy powers will go an their limitations, is that since Hirenkyaku/Sonido and Hierro/Blut are basically different names for the same technique, that I will go with the Quincy names for those powers. Descorrer is unique because it can open Garganta and thus go to Hueco Mundo/Soul Society. Regen is unique to the hollows so its unchanged

As for Resurreccion and Vollstandig, I'm going to do something with that: basically for my character they will be the same technique- she can't activate one or the other, she has to activate both at the same time and its last only as long as any other transformation. She gains the benefits of both, but never only one or the other. Thus she can only use Sklaverei in Resurreccion.

of course, since she has been quincified rather than shinigamified, she won't have special snowflake shikai/bankai stuff ever. But this tradeoff comes with the benefit to potentially use Sklaverei to keep eating Hollows to keep evolving, but otherwise stuck in evolution like an Arrancar-Shinigami.

those are the powers I plan on having and my rules about them. I'm just keeping it clear so that no one is confused or makes assumptions. Unless anyone has a problem with this that they'd like me to rectify and rethink, in which case I'll make modifications.

also, I'll probably be coming up a better name for what she is than a clumsy "Arrancar-Quincy" because all these strange hybrids seem to have a certain name for what they are.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

@King359: It's Mrs. I-want-more-speaking-lines. Mr. Not-appearing-in-this-movie is still not appearing in this movie.

@Raziere: I have nothing against your power plans. If you're fine with the science experiment & breakout idea, I could start setting up the scenario.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2016-11-17 at 01:43 AM.

18. - Top - End - #78

NecromancerGuy

@FF: Alas!

@Raziere: Arranquincy?

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

@Raziere: Arranquincy?
    First thought I had yes, but now I have something better:
    Arrancar means "to tear off" in Spanish
    so I'm thinking to go with the Spanish word for "to shoot off": Disparar. because Quincies started as bow fighters. I think its fitting.

20. - Top - End - #80

NecromancerGuy

Thumbs up Re: [BitPR²] OOCVII: Kidnapping aunts for fun & profit

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    First thought I had yes, but now I have something better:
    Arrancar means "to tear off" in Spanish
    so I'm thinking to go with the Spanish word for "to shoot off": Disparar. because Quincies started as bow fighters. I think its fitting.
    Good idea!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @Raziere: I have nothing against your power plans. If you're fine with the science experiment & breakout idea, I could start setting up the scenario.
    Good, please do so. *didn't realize mistake in not confirming that I wanted you to do that until now*

I think I've worked out all the stuff needed for my character sheet, so I'm gonna post up Narsica Hella Zoraida in the registry and wait for when your ready for me to roll.

For this character I'm thinking not going to sugar-coat her deeds; a 200 year old Hollow who started out as a raiding pirate in life? probably kind of a terrible person. that same hollow getting kidnapped and forced into becoming this strange experimental thing combining antithetical spiritual states of being, forcing her to have two vastly different survival instincts urging her to kill the other? probably not right in the head. this same person breaking out and trying to figure out what to do next? Probably not the best decision maker in the world. But at the same time, I'm going to try to portray it in a way that doesn't fall into supervillain territory. But hey if Zaraki can be Kenpachi and Mayuri can be head scientist, I figure Narsica can figure out some crazy way of making her own place.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

Waaaaaaaaaaait wait wait!

Raziere, we prefer if you post the sheet here before you upload it to the registry. That way, if there are any problems at all, we can spot them early and you won't have to edit it out later.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaait wait wait!

Raziere, we prefer if you post the sheet here before you upload it to the registry. That way, if there are any problems at all, we can spot them early and you won't have to edit it out later.
    Uh, sorry, already did that. its in the registry now. but you can look at it now and see if there is anything I need to edit? any mistakes I made? any concerns of power you have? my character hasn't been intro'd IC so.....nows the time....

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

Would you kindly repost his/her sheet here so we can have a look?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Would you kindly repost his/her sheet here so we can have a look?
    Ok? don't et why you can't just check the other thread, tell me what to edit here then I go to that thread and edit that, but whatever I'll do it.

Narsica Hella Zoraida, The Red Whirlwind.
    Spoiler
    Show

Age: Looks to be in her 20’s, really is around 200 years old.
    Height: 6 ft
    Weight: athletic female.
    Side: Her Own
    Aspect of Death: Slaughter
    Station: Escaped Arrancar-Quincy Experiment
    Reiatsu: Feels like a furious unrelenting gale
    Hollow Fragment: Right half piece of a skull covering her right eye, bands extending around her skull making it look like a pirates eye patch.
    Hollow Hole: Where her belly button should be.
    Speech: LIKE THE RED WINDS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

She has fair skin, spiky shoulder length black hair, her normal eye is red while her hollow eye is yellow. She wears a pirate outfit, a white top that shows off her midriff and hollow hole with a bony five-pronged quincy cross worn around her neck, white pants with black sash and boots. She always has a crazy near psychotic smirk on her face. Her build is tall, lean but athletic.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

While she is not stupid, no one would really call Narsica sensible. While great at coming up with new ideas, she mostly wants to fight for her own side. She has a streak of impulsiveness, she loves a good fight, yet knows when to run and hide. She avoids the Shinigami knowing that they’re her enemies. Towards Las Noches she also avoids because she believes she wouldn’t be accepted due to her Quincy powers. Towards the Quincies and Hollows she fights because her inner urges tell her to fight both, while she feels neutral towards any other living being even supernatural.

However she doesn’t harm Pluses or normal humans, yet is not above taking any cool stuff from them that she wants.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

In Life:
    She was a pirate during the Golden Age of Piracy, ruthlessly stealing supplies and taking lives across the sea with her cutlass as a quick and deadly fighter. However after a big haul of treasure, another pirate crew came and utterly slaughtered her as well as the rest of the crew, then sinking their ship after taking everything valuable.

As a Hollow:
    Narsica Hella Zoraida was the first of her crew to lose her chain of fate and become a hollow, a lean thin quick killer with claws as long as swords. The rest never had a chance to go become a Hollow or get sent to Seireitei- she ate all their souls in instinctual hunger for power as fast as a whirlwind. She now emulated the Slaughter of Death, like the slaughter that cut her down.

She would speed across the ocean, eating more doomed souls, sinking ships, no one around to intervene. She still had her wits, her intelligence about her. Her existence was drastically changed, but it was not that different from her piracy. She tried raiding a town once but when shinigami showed up and proved to be a threat to her, she retreated, keeping away then on and picking off ships and drowned souls. It would be harder for them to find her out in the ocean and they couldn’t protect every single soul out there.

Eventually she began to change, her hunger increased and she instinctually opened a Garganta into Hueco Mundo. There she began to feast upon Hollows instead. Over time she began to regenerate like crazy, bone armor formed all across her skin as she sped across the desert like a furious gale hunting Hollow after Hollow from the sky, striking like lightning only to retreat just as fast. She grew from normal to Gillian to Adjuchas, becoming feared by some Hollows as the Red Whirlwind for her hit and run tactics.

Now:
    Then she was kidnapped by a strange group of Hollows after their failed attack. Using her for their experiments, she was forced to rip off her mask, but not in the usual way. She was forced to store her Hollow form into the shape of a Quincy Cross and forced to practice Quincy techniques. They intended to use her as a weapon. However she wasn’t going to let that happen, so she developed the Hirenkyaku-Blut Skull Smash and with a charge broke through the walls of her prison with resounding force, surprising them all by combining two techniques in a strange new way.

Now she is on the run, noticing that her Hollow form has somehow changed to incorporate the Quincy techniques, and that her Vollstandig and Resurrection techniques were one and the same, with two new arms and Vollstandig wings replacing her usual ones. She could not return to Las Noches, they would kill her Quincy. She could not go to any Quincies, they would only kill her for being a Hollow. She couldn’t go the Shinigami because they would kill her for being a Hollow and a Quincy. While the two sides of herself seem to constantly war with one another inside her head. She doesn’t know what she is anymore. Arrancar? Quincy? Arranquincy? There has got be a name for it right? She doesn’t know, and she wanders the Living World, seeking a place to hide.

All that she is missing- is a goal. All her life and death she has plundered, killed, stole, fled, devoured and generally lived taking things from others. She won’t deny that she is probably not a good person or a hero. She suspects that she might be a villain. But she hasn’t lived for so long and survived so much for nothing. She wants to make an impact upon the world, maybe make others run and hide for once. Getting kidnapped and turned into some weird Hollow-Quincy thing is the last straw: she is going to show the Shinigami, the Quincies, even the Espada that she has her own place. Her own legend to make. Though maybe it would be wise to start out with some revenge upon the people who did this to her in the first place…

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

General Abilities:
    Skilled Swords-woman:
    She has to be, with a cutlass and pistols being her spirit weapon

Skilled Shot:
    Pistol, that and Quincy powers.

Super Speed, Endurance and Strength:
    Being an Adjuchas class Hollow before her Arran-quincy Ascension, her general level of power, while not one of the most powerful, is still a badass you don’t want to cross.

Bad Leadership Skills:
    Due have poor social skills and manners, general eccentricity and seen by others as completely loco, despite her power she was never considered for any leadership positions in piracy or in Las Noches.

Guerilla Warrior Tactics:
    She has long experience in life and afterlife in striking quickly and decisively then retreating before things can go south, then hiding so that no one can find her. Its the primary reason why she has lasted so long alone against being vastly outnumbered and outmatched.

Mad Genius:
    Despite not having much opportunity to use it, she is actually capable of coming up with brilliant if crazy ideas and making things from them, mostly applied to techniques. Her mind is in the best position to figure out how her new powers work.

Disparar General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Reiatsu:
    Given her fondness for hit-and-run tactics, her Reiatsu is either suppressed to hide her herself or used for short bursts to terrify and startle her enemies so that she can kill them quickly

Spirit Cutlass And Pistol:
    Useful for ranged and melee attacks, forms from a bony version of a Quincy Cross. Her holy arrows are all red colored.
    -Homing Shot: an attack where her arrows home in on the target and follow them
    -Blinding Shot: an attack where she instead fires a blinding flash of light to blind her foes
    -Piercing Shot: fires an arrow that goes through anyone, attacking multiple enemies in a straight line
    -Slowdown Shot: fires an arrow that instead of damaging, entraps the target in a stick web to slow down or even immobilize them
    -Red Winds Shot: an elemental shot that imbues the arrow with the power of a drilling tornado of the red winds of slaughter, an arrow shot that only Narsica can do being the last remnants of her Red Winds power as a Hollow, empowered by her own Reiatsu.
    -Legion Shot: an attack where she fires off many holy arrows as if one woman legion of archers.

Hirenkyaku: Her most mastered basic technique, she uses it to dodge and can use it for long periods of time to travel great distances, as well as using it often in battle for surprise attacks. She invented couple advanced techniques as a result:
    -Hirenkyaku Sword Strike:
    A sword slash so fast, you only see its after image as it strikes, deadly if it hits.

-Hirenkyaku Whirlwind:
    She unleashes a flurry of slashes upon her foe, dishing out dozens of strikes within a single second and leaving behind confusing after images of her blade giving it the illusion of being everywhere.

Blut:
    Focuses all her Blut on her head and neck for defensive purposes most of the time, so as to protect it as much as possible.
    Hirenkyaku-Blut Skull Smash: However combined with her powerful Hirenkyaku, the result is an incredibly powerful and fast charge attack that can smash through almost anything with her skull without it being harmed. Can only go in a straight line.

Descorrer:
    Can open Garganta for small groups of people to go through, average

High-Speed Regeneration:
    regenerates in combat, possessing all the usual downsides of not working on the head. (and vital organs if that is a thing)

Pesquisa: Average at this, nothing special

Resurreccion Vollstandig:
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: She can’t activate one or the other without activating both. Her entire body is covered in a white bony exoskeleton, her hands become claws as long and sharps as swords, she grows a second pair of arms that look like crab pincers that she can use to fire Quincy arrows and darts, red-colored Vollstandig wings emerge from her back, and a mask forms over her face with a red cross on it her form growing to ten feet tall She becomes even faster, her Blut now applies to her entire body, and she gains a Scorpion tail that can also fire Quincy arrows. This is the only form where she can use Sklaverei.

Obviously this form is incredibly powerful. But it lasts as long as any other transformation, only a few minutes.
    Abilities:
    Hollow Sklaverei:
    She can rip the reishii from the surrounding environment and devour it. In particular she can use this Sklaverei to devour Hollows and keep evolving as if she if was still pure Hollow.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

That's because until your sheet is linked to the first page of the registry, it's a bit easier to find this way. But no matter.

OK, overall I don't see much of an issue with her, though her power levels are kind of... vague. Like her entry under Super speed, strength and endurance:

Being an Adjuchas class Hollow before her Arran-quincy Ascension, her general level of power, while not one of the most powerful, is still a badass you don’t want to cross.
    See, that could be said of a seated officer against an unseated, a Captain against a seated officer, and so on. There are varying levels of badass, so we kinda have to ask: is she a Captain level threat? Vice Captain? Seated Officer? Keep in mind these aren't be-all end-all descriptors, a Seated Officer does have a chance against a Vice-Captain or even Captain level threat, but it's going to be an uphill battle. So, trying to describe her abilities in line with these would be more helpful for us to get a general idea of where she stands.

With Blut, can she use Blut Arterie at all?

With Hollow Sklaverei, is there a way to resist the ability? How long does it take? Is it like a slow decomposition or a sudden disintegration?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

*shrug* I was hoping you'd know and like, help tease those out. especially when in anime, the real power levels always seem to be "protagonist", "side character" and "overpowered villain" so it gets hard to tell. like how to put this.....she isn't afraid of ordinary hollows, but she is probably going to be evading fights with things like Captains and Espada since those seem to be the top-tier threat around in this roleplay. So probably Vice-Captain or something?

she is probably using Blut for defensive purposes mostly yes, so probably not offensive.

I dunno, how does Sklaverei usually work? probably like that, the only real difference is that she add another hollow's power to her own as if she were still a Hollow and thus can still evolve to higher levels as opposed to an Arrancar, who seem to progress through discipline and training like a Shinigami.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Orc in the Playground

Welp, we made things a little different with our iteration.

For one thing, no one gets to asspull like Ichigo.

The main difference between power levels is one of versatility, though raw power still factors in. Bankai essentially is Shikai times 10, meaning if you're up against someone's Bankai and you weren't laughing off their Shikai before, you're quite screwed. Generally, whether some power is more or less difficult to deal with is more important than whether it can totally blow you away.

Take Sagarosso, one of my characters, for instance. Dude is a real menace up close, especially because he's got crazy regeneration and doesn't really feel pain, but he doesn't have a lot of ranged options, so if one can keep their distance and shower him with ranged attacks, he can be beaten with relative ease. This dynamic changes when he enters Ressurreccion both because he makes ranged attacks harder to hit and because he has more range to work with. He is, in theory, on the low end of Captain-level power, but a Seated Officer with the right skillset might have a decent shot against him. See what I'm getting at?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Welp, we made things a little different with our iteration.

For one thing, no one gets to asspull like Ichigo.

The main difference between power levels is one of versatility, though raw power still factors in. Bankai essentially is Shikai times 10, meaning if you're up against someone's Bankai and you weren't laughing off their Shikai before, you're quite screwed. Generally, whether some power is more or less difficult to deal with is more important than whether it can totally blow you away.

Take Sagarosso, one of my characters, for instance. Dude is a real menace up close, especially because he's got crazy regeneration and doesn't really feel pain, but he doesn't have a lot of ranged options, so if one can keep their distance and shower him with ranged attacks, he can be beaten with relative ease. This dynamic changes when he enters Ressurreccion both because he makes ranged attacks harder to hit and because he has more range to work with. He is, in theory, on the low end of Captain-level power, but a Seated Officer with the right skillset might have a decent shot against him. See what I'm getting at?
    1. Well yeah. Thats obvious. Why are stating that as if that is a joke and I don't understand that?

2. Ok. Your saying that......I need to specify how he she becomes more versatile in Resurreccion? specify her fighting style more? build in clearer weaknesses? what?

I guess I will say that she is primarily a speedster first and foremost, and that she has a balance of ranged and melee strength. her Blut and regeneration are mostly backup defenses for her real defense, which is to dodge, y'know just in case she doesn't. Generally, she tries to stay away from protracted battles- a guerrilla fighter or raider like a pirate doesn't have the endurance for long fights with multiple foes, and she has to rely upon getting to do her objective, take it, then then get out while facing as little foes as possible. Combine with a transformation thats more powerful than usual Resurreccion and thus more draining, and thus stamina is her weakest attribute probably, with her doing her fighting for short bursts then escaping. Short bursts, but deadly bursts.

Combine with the fact that she doesn't have any friends at the moment, and her main strategy is to probably face any foe with more numbers than herself by hiding then striking when one of them is alone, then use some of her utility shots to escape if the situation goes south.

....that good enough? or did I miss the point?

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

To comment on character tiers, speed, endurance & strength:

The scale we came up for these games, going from muggle to unseated to seated to Vice-Captain to Captain, or on the Hollow side, going from muggle to Hollow to Gillian to Adjuchas to Vasto Lorde, is not very useful any more due to most of the remaining active characters causing scaling problems.

Theoretically: Adjuchas-turned-Arrancar is up there on the Espada-level, the obvious comparison point being Grimjow, and in the databooks Kubo says all Espada have Vasto Lorde-level Reiatsu.

And if you think of it for two seconds, this is completely useless as the powers displayed by Espada vary dramatically and even their relative ranking is retconned at least once.

For this game, a more useful comparison as pertains to is to Valentina, the earlier "weakest Espada".

Valentina was 1) fast enough to block a rifle shot at close range, 2) durable enough to take to chin a punch from a man who is strong enough to tear a lamp post off the ground and swing it like a stick, 3) strong enough to wrestle the same man to a stand-still.

She also 1) was present at the creation of your character's captors, 2) trained them, 3) was afraid of them and 4) was dead-certain they could injure even a Vasto Lorde-level opponent.

So at or near Valentina's level, your character would more or less hit the spot you desire: able to take on her captors one or few at a time, but would be overwhelmed by greater numbers.

EDIT:

Regarding defense against Sklaverei: sklaverei is heightened form of Reishi control. So the most basic defenses against it are:

1) Don't be made of Reishi. (Living humans, Fullbringers & Quincies on Earth)
    2) Be able to control Reishi by yourself. (Quincies)
    3) Be powerful enough to not be ripped apart by it. (Any other spirit on par with or superior to Narsica.)

Other forms of defense might be possible, but those are domain of specific character powers.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2016-11-21 at 04:40 AM.