New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Mariners of the Red Tornado

Baka

"By the time we get there, I assume the Ogres have fled back to where they came. If they have not, they are much bolder than I would think. The jackal always returns to its hole after its hunt."

"I should be able to hold us on the ground until we get there. Our true cunning will be tested when we turn into the hunter."

2. - Top - End - #812
    Troll in the Playground

Default End of an Era

Travel from Olmeric's village is long, but by the following day you will reach a village. It is clearly in disarray when you reach it and panic abounds. The peasants are in the process of burning a huge barn, claiming it was the source of all the troubles.

During the discussion roars and fighting break-out from within it. It sounds like it is far away. Allie stops the burning of the barn and peers in. There is a massive pit in the barn with four stairways down. She will lead you all.

You are all cautious as roars of battle happen, and it sounds like this may be the source of the ogres. There are doorways on the stairs, but the combat is coming from below.

At the base of the pit are four large passage ways {big enough for giants} in the cardinal directions. Blood stains the ground heavily here, and the group pushes on... to the East, the source of the noise.

You are all cautious, and will make arrive as the battle ends.

There are basically two mostly naked women, and a hobbit. There are about ten dead ogres piled up in the corridor that you are forced to climb over to meet the 3 victors. It looks like others are here to investigate the ogre problems. There is also a quite dead gnome here.

{OOC- Any questions? If not link away, and describe your PC, perhaps give an intro. It is a little rushed, but I am ready for the 3 of you guys. You are all far, far from any ocean... If there are questions post here. }

GOLDEN SPEAR +3, and overcomes all DR.

Link to Game:
    Destroy All Masters

OOC thread:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...00#post5034300