New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

[Near Seven-Star Inn]

The old man is thrown back by several feet, stunned by the punch. He loses a few of his old, weary teeth to it too. One can almost see his eyes swirling in their sockets and little birds flying in a circle around his head! The crossbow falls to the ground and discharges its last shot to a random direction. "Ma poof fweet Wiwif...", he mumbles incoherently.

---

[Ackon Cahuak]

Trombone Junior sighs. "Just get in the ship..."

Once Masala complies, the ship blurs away, a thunderclap echoing on the slopes. By the time 23 gets back from her errand, the ship reappears, the landing hatch lowers and Trombone Junior steps out carrying three of the balls, letting Masala carry the other four.

"Okay, so we got your balls. Uh... they're smaller than I expected. Could someone, like, tell me all the other changes you've made? 'Cause between this and them supposedly flying off each time a wish is made... I'm not sure it's wise to use them."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 23 gets back from basically telling Luxana that Android 23 is now Kami and that she wants Luxana to go to the Tournament not to participate but to use it as a way to assess and evaluate anyone who would be good fighters to defend the planet and start training them to make the beginnings of the Earth Defense Force. As well as naming Luxana the next Kami if she ever dies or decides to retire.
    She speaks to Trombone
    "Heh. Smaller than expected. Lets see, I believe the password was invented by Oxyribo, we're supposed to be resurrected up to five times, But the restrictions are no killing people or making them fall in love with others* . We're more hoping you know how to like.....reset them in a way so that they're useable at all, mostly?"

*((I'm actually quite sure there might be more added onto there because of Oxyribo's modifications over time, but I don't remember the full rules and I'm not sure how to manipulate the search engine to look them up))

Starcross Point
    "Aha. I believe I found a clue, from which I can draw a couple theories, Fenrir-San. They are using psychic energy in these needles. Why bother with chemicals when you can go straight to the mind? My first theory was some form of ki-based acupuncture technique, but it wasn't too far off the mark. They are either:
    1. using the needle to inject the psychic energy that is designed to basically find the victim's part of the mind which controls whether your awake or sleep and turn one off like a lamp. I assume that normally the person would eventually wake so there must be a component of this psychic energy designed to keep them asleep.

2. They are inducing a specific dreaming illusion through the needles. This is different, because one just requires to shut off their minds, the other requires them to induce a more specific illusion, and thus is more elaborate but must benefit them in some way for them to go to the trouble. Like nightmare eating demons using this as a way to farm for food. Its more obvious in some ways, but also a little harder to deal with- the first possibility will only make me have to "turn on" everyone's mind again, but specific illusion is bit more complex and I'd have to find its weak points to disprove its existence in some way.

However none of that tells me why they are doing this. I'd take the fight to them or interrogate them to find out, but I need to get some form of cure going first, please tell me if you need any armor to protect you from the needles if your going to take the fight to them by yourself, Fenrir-San."

He then discards the two needles and wanders over to the sleeping Ezekiel, puts his hand upon his brow and tries to delve into his mind to figure out what the nature of this psychic sleep was.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana

"Nya?" she has asked while smothering the doctor. "What arrrre you looking for doctor-san?"
    "I ... am looking for ... AHA!" The Doctor put away his device and pulled out another one. The dimensional frequency of the inner time chamber. I'm going to go inside and examine it, see just what happened in there."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    22 says to Starlight, nervously remembering how she is about time shenanigans
    "Oh she is TOTALLY NOT a majin named Masala who comes from an alternate version of our future where somehow Majin Buu was redeemed and raised by alternate versions of ourselves to think of us as her adopted mothers.....She DEFINITELY DID NOT steal and crash a time machine to get here, NOR are we hiding her existence from the Time Patrol because they've already corrected that errant shard of history and thus has no home to go back to. NEITHER was there ANY freaking out about meeting her at first because of trauma related issues and not actually knowing her. At all. None of that happened, are we clear?"
    She makes a nervous smile while hiding one of her hands behind her head.
    Starlight just stared at 22 for a while, her brain processing all of this, before she took a deep breath and nodded.

"Fair enough," she said, unexpectedly calmly. "Honestly, I probably would have done the same thing."

"Not a problem anyway," the Doctor said distractedly. "According to the Time Patrol, our timeline is actually branching off to form it's own universe. It's quite interesting, actually, and certainly makes my data make more sense."

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Ackon Cahuak]

Trombone Junior sighs. "Just get in the ship..."

Once Masala complies, the ship blurs away, a thunderclap echoing on the slopes. By the time 23 gets back from her errand, the ship reappears, the landing hatch lowers and Trombone Junior steps out carrying three of the balls, letting Masala carry the other four.

"Okay, so we got your balls. Uh... they're smaller than I expected. Could someone, like, tell me all the other changes you've made? 'Cause between this and them supposedly flying off each time a wish is made... I'm not sure it's wise to use them."
    "So these are the balls?" The Doctor said, intrigued.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

[Ackon Cahuak; inside the time chambers]

If and when Dr. Hooves gets inside the second chamber, he will find a plain of rust under a blank white sky, with some odd mounds and hills dotting this corroded landscape. Colourful lines and crevices in the ground mark places of rivers and brooks that've since dried out, their rainbow patterns created by various metal oxides.

If he went digging, the Doctor might find some accidentally preserved pieces of machinery under the rubble. However, he should not linger, for the portal he came through did not escapr ravages of time either. The terrace before it has been eaten away by acidic rain and deep cracks cross its frames.

---

[Ackon Cahuak; outside]

Trombone Junior barely restrains an urge to bang their head against the spaceship hull. "That would be easier said than done. What was your plan B for fixing these things?

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"Sooooo... what happened here? Nya?" Vodkana asked looking around.
    "But make the answer not too boring. Please? Nya?"

Fenrir

Fenrir nodded. "I don't want to brag... but I am fighting using, some sort of primal rage. I cannot be controlled. I was changed only by the strong naivness and pure heart of the swamp goddess- Masala. She took my arm, but she gave me, my children and soul back.' Fenrir said with deep religious excitement.
    "Actually. my trouble would be controlling myself, if the battle will challenge me.' He followed around the gentle-strong master.
    "I'll do anything to make her proud of me. Just tell me what you need. If needed I even have a beastmen loyal to me- though I have sent them home."

Lucifer The Magnificent!

Lucifer breathed with a relief.

He waved his sword.
    "Hey! Do you know who I am?!" he has asked enraged the mysteriouse warrior who dared to look down on him.

The Void Skull

Cup laughed loudly. Tununami has answered. "Well, you just has drank enough energy to kill population of planet or two."

"Merororororow! Depend what planets!" Cup laughed.
    He leaned forward. "Very well, little guy. You have earned my respect. How can I help you?"
    Theoretically Apfel, is strong enough to dominate Captian Cup in drinking contest... if he up to it- or just gaining basic respect is enough?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

6. - Top - End - #276
    Colossus in the Playground

Starcross Point - Inside Ezekiel's head

Popular culture, no matter the time or the species, will always treat the mindscape as something simple. Rational. While the presence of the laws of physics are optional and varied, entering the mind of another is often depicted as simple as waking up inside a strange world. A bizarre world, but a world nontheless of space and structure. The truth is at once simpler, and far more complex, for the only constant in the mind is that of the eternal movement of matter towards a lower-energy state. Make a use out of as much as possible for as little as possible. The mind is the perfect example.

Every thing. Every thought, every image ever remembered or conceived of exists only in its simplest forms. Abstract symbols that are incomprehensible and arcane to anyone else are used to represent impossibly complex ideas to be recalled on command. Nobody remembers their brother's face, but a mass of blurred and incoherent images to represent eye color, linear direction, porportions. The art of mind-reading isn't simply to extract information from the mind of another, but to interpret these arcane and highly contextual symbols into useful information.

While the interior of a mind is always a strange place, there was a vastness that far exceeded even the most enlightened of humans. Indeed to even compare the two is to compare the emptiness of an empty soda can to the empty space inside of the North Galaxy. This mindscape was hardly empty, however. Towering monolithic structures of pure thought and anguish rose from the emptiness, and shattered into motes of anger as quickly as they rose, while will-o-wisps of light sung dirges of hatred and misery never before felt by mortal minds, coiling iridescent threads that seemed to melt into a towering pillar of dark indigo crystal. Inside was the glowing form of an indistinct hominid. Though frozen in place and indistinct, to simply look directly upon it was to witness the physical manifestation of pain itself. The crystal itself defied any concept of physical euclidean structure, as its portions warped and stretched seemingly to infinity to encompass at least some aspect of the viewer's sight, even when looking directly away from it. It is only when looking directly upon the crystal that it appears like a solid, stable object.

<The Gods of Creation take notice upon my work.> A presence booms, felt as much as it is heard, the voice seemingly coming from all directions. It speaks a language never before spoken, yet its meaning utterly clear without error. <Welcome into my special hell.>

The Void Skull

I'm not as easily killed as a planet. Apfel shrugs. Though this statement applied to a shockingly large number of people.

Anyways, He gives a neutral look to Cup. Zorbab. He states the name simply. He has been fed information which does not belong to him. Top-level Imperial transmissions.

For what reason would you supply him with that kind of information?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 23 shrugs.
    "Yup. Those are the Dragon Balls, Whooves. And our plan B is to basically go to an alien planet called Talsaiga where there are supposedly another set, wish upon those Dragon Balls to get the password for these back, and hope that'll do."
    She casually accepted that if Trombone Jr. wouldn't do it, well time to go to another alien planet, whatever. If that didn't work, well they will deal with that, when they got to it. There were other options but they were kind of desperate ones. Best not dwell on them until needed.
    Masala sets down her four Dragon Balls.
    "Ooooh! I'd love to see an alien planet! But I also need to be at the tournament....Hm....that complicates things....What to do?"
    Masala frowns as she considers the conundrum before her. Both things were so cool! How could she possibly be in two places- Wait. She was Majin. Of course she could be in two places at once! She could just split into two versions of herself half as powerful then rejoin once she got back! This is a brilliant plan and nothing could possibly go wrong with it.

The Mysterious Hero Vanishes Into the Sunset
    The mysterious warrior glares at Lucifer over shoulder in contempt.
    "Yes. Your weak, not worth fighting. Thats all I need to know."
    He then vanishes in front of Lucifer's eyes as if at great speed, disappearing into the wind.

Yankar, Descendent Of Yamcha, seeks far greater foes than that.

Starcross Point
    Tarasai cannot respond to Fenrir at this moment. He is too busy mentally arching an eyebrow at this development. This entity seems to have pulled him into a mind-scape similar to mental training that is sometimes used when a fighter wishes not to destroy surrounding landscape. The point often to improve ki control and simulate the fight they wish to win, or two initiate it during a stare down with an opponent to test their skill. He has never heard of one being pulled in through this method.
    <You mock me. I have given up such a title. Why be so powerless?>
    Anyways, the best way to respond to anything like "sight" in such a mind-world is to simply banish the preconception that he was seeing anything, the sight of something that hurts to look at wasn't really there and he wasn't looking at anything. It didn't exist and such a thing was only an illusion and he mentally stores it to a form one can comprehend: a simple word "pain" that one can fit all such concepts into, thus was his opening mental move. In a normal usage of these kinds of techniques, he would limit himself to making an artificial representation of himself and his techniques against his opponent, a simulation of the real world. Against a foe like this however, he was not so limited.
    He simply thinks a specific fractal equation taught by his teachers, inputting it into Ezekiels mind, and thus it translates into an infinite universe of binding chains, no matter how small or big, such binding chains would be limitless and if necessary he could modify the equation for these fractal chains to crush it.
    <I commend you knowing a non-euclidean mental defense technique though. Where did you learn that? Pretty sure those are locked away in forbidden scrolls. Also, Why are doing this, How and Stop doing it while we're at it.>

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

[Ackon Cahuak]

"... how and why is there another set of dragon balls on Talsaiga?", Trombone Junior asks, as if the very concept is affront to all that is good and holy. "Or, you know what? Nevermind. I'm just going to come with you and find out myself what's their excuse for appropriating my culture. And with some luck, we'll get back with one functional set of dragon balls."

Trombone Junior looks at Masala and the four balls she carried. "Get those back in the ship and let's go." They step on their ship's landing hatch, looking at others expectingly.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"And also, there we will do a tournament where, the winner get me! Nya!" Vodkana said, strangely cheerfully. (Has Starlight turned her back at this point?)

Lucifer

Luficer yelled. "COWARD!"
    he blinked.
    "I better help the old man...' Lucifer dragged the old man from the stables, where someone could find him, and once again ran toward his horse.

Fenrir

Fenrir simply waited, prepared to defend his new ally.

Void Skull

Captain Cup looked over Apfel, and then chukled. Did he recognized him?
    "Well, that a strange question. He working in the inner intelligence department of the Emperor. Merrow." he looked amused.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #280

Void Skull

To such an extent that he is authorized to access the metadata and raw light of communications in Imperial High Command. I would imagine only black-ops has higher clearance requirements. Knowledge of such operations exists on a need-to-know basis, the overwhelming majority of them even Hailing isn't cleared to know about, if only to maintain plausible deniability. "Light" is the common term for data stored in holo formats, which given the prominence of holo tech, has become a common catch-all term for visual and audio information as well, even if they are incapable of being played on a holo. The problem is that his source is not through conventional channels. He was still 85% sure Imperial High Command channels were inaccessible to Imperial Intelligence. I am just curious why you would give him bad information.

Inside Ezekiel's Head

<Tell me, do Gods know fear?> The voice mocks even as the crystal takes the shape of an infinitely large chain. A chain made out of the exact same indigo crystal, but it has taken the shape Tarasai expects, and there is no reason it cannot be deconstructed just the same. What ever this voice is, it doesn't seem to be interested in stopping the Kai. <Have you ever felt a lump in your throat? Have you experienced that sense of heightened awareness as the onset of panic dilates your pupils? Every movement, every sound singing to your senses as dread gnaws inwards from the corners of your mind?>

<It is power.>
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-12-20 at 04:23 AM.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Void Skull
    Cup frowned.
    "Are you trying to insult me? Merrow? Everything I do, I am doing with my soul and heart! Merrow! Int gathering! Merrow! Planet annihilating! Merrow! Drink brewing! Merrow!"
    He gotten up. "What make you think I gave him BAD information?! Merrow?!" his energy started to rise up.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #282

The Void Heart

Apfel remained impassive. This is almost too easy. Tell me something: Have you ever walked across the surface of Arcos? He asks. Arcos is a gas giant, but in its storms, hailstones the size of planets form. It is here that the Arcosians build their temporary cities, wind howling faster than the speed of sound, with gravity stronger than that of stars. It's an experience I will not ever forget.

He then turns to the bartender, smiling. Excuse me ma'am, may we have another round? Double the Ki.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Void SKULL

Tununami blinked. "Cup-sama has prepared only one bottle with such power...'

"BRING IT! MERROW!
    " Cup growled, his ki rising more and more. Apfel probably has learned enough about nyagatos, that such a challenge is much more serious in the nyagato's mentality then a "mere" battle.
    Cup has narrowed his eyes.
    "It doesn't sound such a big deal."
    Tununami has brought a bottle.. which the fluids inside shined with power. Usually, skilled Nyagato cheffs inserted the ki, so the food would look great- and yet.. normal.
    But Cup wasn't skilled cheff. He was a renegade "lowly" warrior with too much ki.

This bottle could be the most epic molotov bottle in the galaxy. But it would a waste.

Tununami poured the powerful drink into two glasses, which creaked from containing the power.
    Cup sipped the drink at once... but frowned.
    It challenged him already? Well.. it's a 100,000 pl of drink.

"You think you have what it need, little bureaucrat? Merrow?!" Cup hissed, looking drunken a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Trombonicon Chapter XX

Spoiler
    Show

Dear apprentice. Dear child. After you have readen my whereabouts, you might grasp a bit of my ideology. Gods are corrupted. Everything they are doing, and have done is evil. Destroy them. Eat them, suck their bones, wear their skin. Together, we will make them fall. We might even recreate the universe, better prettier- but even if the universe will cease existing, as the ego centered gods believe in their hubris, it doesn't matter at all. Everything is better then this wretched universe tainted by the tyrant gods.
    So my dear apprentice. Dear child, you have the right to join willingly the Never-ending Rebellion. You have the right to fight for the right.
    Dear apprentice, Dear child embrace me. Embrace beauty. Embrace justice- and together our dream will come true.
    The Perfect Universe Of Trombone.
    In the next chapters I'll teach you about the basics of my gifts for you.'

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #284

The Void Skull

Apfel had a thought to swirl the drink around in its glass, but he didn't trust the beverage's stability, and having an explosion of 100,000 PL would be the definition of a Very Bad Day. I never drank a laser before. He mused on the drink's iridescence. Hailing would LOVE this. Without hesitation, he drank.

Unlike the previous drink, he could actually feel the energy.

If I thought anyone could survive it though, i'd highly recommend it! He states, no worse for wear.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    "To Talsaiga? Now? Dude, we already have our own ship, called The Shenron and its kind of better equipped for group travel. Just hold your horses- yes that is a human phrase, Starlight don't take it literally- some of us need food for a journey that might take longer than Mars to Earth, like days longer at the least? That and honestly I've seen the interior of the ship....not real big on privacy or well anything that isn't completely spartan, and while thats probably good for your species, I don't think its good for anybody else? We'll go to Talsaiga very soon."
    She quickly ran her mental checklist for what was needed to be done: Red Planet Army? Going to be taken care of. Check. Luxana was going to recruit people from the tournament. The Dragon Balls were gathered. Apfel seemed to be none the wiser. Trombone Jr. was seemingly all for checking out Talsaiga at least even if he seemed to have problems of his own that needed attending to, probably by someone who was an actually expert on child and namekian psychology....failing that, Starlight being probably the next best thing.....the time chamber seems to be taken care of....

The only loose end seemed to be what they would say to the media about Vodkana, letting Apfel and the Sailor Squad know they were done and they could go!
    "Ok, only one last piece of business: what is our story and plan for Vodkana's situation, because Apfel said we'd be talking to a guy from the media on the way and we need to have it straight. Lets be quick and decisive about it, we can of course talk about it on the way."

Inside Ezekiel's Head
    <639 coins.>
    Tarasai says in response to his first question, as if remembering something else. This one sounded like fear demon, or something similar to it, at least in mindset.
    <Really though, fear of what? You didn't specify. I'm pretty sure everyone is afraid of something. I'm not sure how anyone is afraid of a figure of black licorice inside of purple rock candy though. Am I supposed to congratulate you on haunting the nightmares of dentists everywhere?>
    He cracks a joke. However within a mind, a joke is more than just a joke. It is at the same time, the attack itself, trying to reshape the figure into a more comical and therefore powerless form by turning the prism of perspective towards someone else's favor and thus make the foe see that perspective within himself. After all, laughter has always been the bane of fear. Mortals have always found ways to dress up, symbolize and define the unknown into a form that they can understand and laugh at, thus transmuting unknown horrors to known quantities. Fear cannot tolerate being laughed at, and loses it power when intimidate someone. Such is the danger of a perspective attack.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana-present?

Vodkana shurgged. "Nya. I guess we could do it on the way. But food it is important. Nya!"

Void Skull

"You rrrreally think so? Merrow? Hic?" Cup was touched by the compliment. Just like Spoon, he might have self respect issues, because of his low caste... at his homeland, he was less than a farmer- and now, his drink praised to be good enough to the Emperor? His ki fell down.

"Wh..what.. were y..you asking..e..earlier? Merrow?" he has asked softened.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground

[Ackon Cahuak]

"Well get to your own spaceship, then", Trombone Junior says. "I'll fuel my ship at the asteroid belt. I'll know when you get there."

Unless someone stops them, the little Namekian zooms away in their spaceship.

18. - Top - End - #288

Ackon Cahuack

Charming fellow. Artic rolls his eyes as he leaves.

I think it boils down to this: Vodkana is legally a minor who's been manipulated by her parental guardian of malicious intent. She was young, impressionable, and above all, unbelievably powerful.

The Void Skull

Indeed. He confirms, speaking the absolute truth. Hailing is largely motivated by pleasure and stimulation. The novelty of simply drinking a laser would surely delight him to no end, even if it turned out to be undrinkable swill. The fact that it was incredibly tasty only helped.

Don't worry Captain, I mean you no harm. Mostly because it wasn't him he was after. Although accessing classified information was highly illegal, and his outburst earlier was more than enough to count as a confession, he can let Cup off with a stern warning. I would just like to know how you were able to access Imperial High Command comms.

Inside Ezekiel's head

The humor seems to be working as the hard crystal chains morph before your eyes. Though still crystalline, the chains appear rather brittle and have taken on a rather sugary texture.

<Fear is the only truth in this universe. Where all that is the soul is laid bare and revealed for what they truly are. Everything you have seen before you, prior to your interference, he constructed himself. I did not encase his mind in crystal nor coerced him into doing so, I merely provided the tools, which is why you perceive his encasement as inside crystal, rather than stone or ice.

You can free him at this point, I am certain.>
    The presence does not seem bothered by this, or is even interfering. <His fears have not had the opportunity to properly manifest from within my nightmare. A pity. I would simply encourage you to think upon what you see.>

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana sighed. "A minor who forced boys and girls to date and please her? Nya? And again... Spoon just told me, to do what I want... and I just letted him do the same.. nya. I.. never.. cared.' she folded her ears.

Void Skull

"Merrow. Well... hmm.. I have met again an old friend from my home planet...' he has answered slowly.
    "And please.. don't push it any further. I can't just give away my contacts... they trust me."

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    "......I'm sorry Vodkana, but....Artic is right. Regardless of how we feel about it, your still legally a minor. Society won't accept any decision made by you as one your truly responsible for, nor will they accept any movement to try and judge you as an adult. I don't know how galactic society does it, but in my time they'd throw you into some kind of harsh education facility to basically set you right rather than real jail. And we're kind of already trying to educate you to be better. All that would really change is that you wouldn't be among friends while learning anymore."
    She reflected on the fact that she had probably been close to getting the same punishment before Gero kidnapped her. Delinquency, beating up bullies, getting detention and expelled from at least one school did her no favors.
    "Really, regardless of what you THINK you deserve, society has its own rules about what it thinks you deserve and you can't decide what their judgement will be. I'm simply going to have to be a jerk, and take the decision out of your hands and basically say that you can't be held responsible because your a minor, even if you hate me for it afterwards, because by the arbitrary legal definition of adulthood society has, we're the adults able to make responsible decisions we can held accountable and you are not, so only what we say has any weight. I'll personally take it over any thing that would lead to your death, because I don't want you dying. You'll thank me later. Come on, the sooner we get going the better."
    Android 23 flies off. Android 22 soon follows.
    "Isn't that being a little hypocritical about teaching her to make her own decisions?"
    "Rather be a hypocrite than let someone I care about die. Besides it might teach her the importance of having it at all by seeing what happens when its taken away."
    Masala splits herself into two, both with 4500 PLs. Each Masala has only one Pig tail, the Left Masala pumps her fist and says
    "To the tournament!"
    and flies off. Right Pigtail cheers and says
    "To Talsaiga!"
    And flies off with 23 and 22. The three stop by and let Flake know that they were finished, and Flake and the Sailor Squad flies off to let Apfel know that the Rebel Alliance was ready to go to Talsaiga.

Starcross Point
    Tarasai shrugs.
    <871 coins. Regardless of your philosophy's accuracy, I do not find it useful. A God of Creation is not taught to judge by some base nature or singular criteria. The world is complex, our guidance preferably subtle, and leaning towards inclusiveness. To judge mortals so simply and recklessly is to become a failure as a Kai.>
    With a single tap of his fingers the crystalline prison shatters to free Ezekiel.
    <That and no matter how the world really is- there has to be SOME value to what we try to make it be yes? That stuff we try to pretend and hold ourselves up to, no matter how impossible or untrue? Thats where ideals come from. The things we try to be- I think are just as much apart of us, as the things we actually are. What is the use of truth, without the ideal to aim for once you clearly see that truth? Think upon that in turn, what I assume is a teenage fear demon trying too hard.>
    He then tries to bring himself and Ezekiel out of the mindscape. Adult Fear Demons on the other hand, are more honest about the reasons o what they do and just do it for kicks and giggles.

21. - Top - End - #291

Void Skull

I understand. Trust is like a fine crystal decanter. Beautiful, useful, and fragile. Once broken, it's quite difficult to put back together.

Would it be fair to at least ask how he or she came by this information?

Ackon Cahuack

Power corrupts, and Artic suspected where Spoon should've given Vodkana guidance he instead allowed her to run wild with no consequence, becoming her own corrupting influence. If anything, Vodkana identified the problem.

We REALLY need to get Hyperlight installed, we'll probably be the last ship to arrive. Artic grumbled as he flied off with the Androids to the Shenron.

Apfel

Rendevous at the Asteroid Belt, then? He heard. Very well, let us go.

Inside Ezekiel's head

A chain reaction (no pun intended) travels down the chain as each link shatters in sequence, the whole link unraveling around Ezekiel, dissolving into violet powder that winks into nothingness until it spreads about the world, dissolving oblivion in strands of light. The world turns and contorts as it collapses before suddenly elongating as though for just a moment, Tarasai sees the world as though he were moving at light-speed. When the moment passes, the world returns to its normal porportions and he is where he was on Earth, fingers on Ezekiel's forehead as the human begins to stir.

Ugh, wha-happen'? He asked groggily.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vokdana sighed, and flied after 23.
    "I could never hate you, 23-Sensei.. nya. I hope I could make you proud one day.' she thought to herself. She gave last to Earth.
    Here her fake life of luxury were replaced with a warm life with friends, and positive purpose.
    Here, today she has lost the closest person being a father to her... evil or not.
    Vodkana smiled to the others. "Excuse me, I'll be back in few minutes. Nya' she said and flew to the place where Spoon got destroyed. She let herself sob for few minutes, and fell to her knees looking to the sky. "Spoon-san.. no matter what you have done, and what the others say, nya. I'll always love you.. I know that deep inside.. you feel the same... one day we'l meet again.. nya.' she gotten up.
    "Good... bye. Nya'
    She turned back to her friends. She thought deeply about one of the magical mirrors, which contained.. a certain artifact.
    Yes. She will meet Spoon again. But... not today.

Void Skull

"Merrow.. he is a prophet of Beerus and apprentice of our local god... he has his own tricks. Merrow.' he shaked his hand dismissively.
    "That not really intresting. I think Zorbab should intrest you more, merrow.' he grinned.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #293

The Void Skull

I didn't know Beerus had prophets. He half-truthed. Prior to meeting Spoon, such a title simply didn't exist. Even charlatans looking to make a quick buck tricking the impressionable out of their money would think twice before doing something that might upset the infamous God of Destruction.

Usually.

There's also the fact that although Cup probably didn't know it, the information he gave is only slightly less useful than if Spoon had published a book with the information Apfel wanted to know, and Cup gave him a copy.

Why is that? He asked innocently in response to Zorbab being brought up again.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-12-26 at 09:08 PM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

The Void Skull
    The drunken pirate grinned. "Merrow! Just talking is boring! Let's make it intresting merrow!" He grinned, glaring at Apfel with challenge.
    "I am sure, Bureau-guy like you could have sent someone to do dirty job like talking to a scum like me, Merowrorowowowow!" he laughed.

"Oy! Captain! You are the best!" His crew shouted with worship

"Shut up! Merrow! Bunch of trash and bakas! Merrow!" he snapped at them.

"Where was I? Merrow? Ah! How about we make a drinking dual. Eh? If I win, you will tell me, your real motives for what you did on Plant. Merrow? Fair game?"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #295

The Void Skull

Apfel tilted his oversized Incirrian head. You could barely handle a drink infused with 100,000. He noted, concerned. Are you certain you are in any condition for a drinking competition?

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

The Void Skull

"Huh! I admit, you were the most challenging so far.. but have achieved something most cheffs would only dream about. Merrow." he grinned with pride.
    "I had to use this form, only once before... merrow. But for you, I'll use it again. What do you say?"

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #297

The Void Skull

When I win, He begins under the assumption that victory is already assured. Not out of arrogance, but of psychological warfare. You will tell me all I will need to know. Should I lose, I will tell you my motivation for doing what I did on Plant. If these terms are agreeable, we have a deal.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Starcross Point
    Tarasai helps Ezekiel up.
    "There was a psychic presence within your mind. I do not know what it was. It seemed obsessed with fear. You cannot be blamed for not having a cure, few know proper use of the psychic arts, or their existence. I'll have to work quickly, if all of you require to go inside the mind to cure you, I'll have to go straight to the source to do this quickly enough to save you all. I'd expect that I'd just have to switch the minds back on without having to go so far, but if this is the case, then I have no choice but to go the origin point itself to confront whoever is doing this and get rid of this....psychic power seems to be its battleground, and we need to strike where its weak. Until then do what you can to keep the villagers alive, Ezekiel-San. Fenrir-San, we must go to the source."
    Tarasai then floats off the ground and flies to the village specified as where it was coming from.

The Shenron
    The Androids get in and begin preparing the ship for takeoff. Sounding off various systems and checking to see if they work.
    "Life support? New Hyperlight Drive? navigation? Food? Entertainment? Hull? Communications?"
    "All check."
    "Coordinates?"
    "Check."
    "Masala sufficiently distracted so that she won't cause shenanigans?"
    "I challenged her to watch all of Pokemon. She will be occupied for the entire trip there, no matter how fast she tries to watch it. We'll probably get a pokemon obsessed majin when we get there though."
    "I'll take it. Any last business before we take off everyone?"

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Starcross Point
    Fenrir nodded. "That took a lot of time,Tarasi-Sama." he said, leaping after him with great leaps to the sky- and yet just a leaps, and not flying.
    Fenrir was had a brute strength and ki, but lacked many basic skills. "What are we facing?" he has asked between leap to leap.

Void Skull

"Merororow! That the spirit!" Captain Cup laughed, and hitted the bar, in ceremonious way, marking the agreement.
    Tununami blinked.
    "Another round!" he growled at her. She eeped, and hurried to refill their mugs.
    "M..e...rrrOW!!!!!!" Cup growled, so much that the windows got shattered, and he was enveloped in yellow firey ki-aura. He floated a bit fisting his hands- his stripes turned shiny yellow, and the air around him looked heavy from the sudden power up. (X2.5)
    He levitated back to his seat.
    Apfel might have heard about the legend from Spoon- certain Nyagatos could get a super-chef form, based on their motivating form. Strangely- those forms, wasn't originally meant for martial arts. It's called Stormart Nyagato form- "when the art stroming within your heart!" however the "yellow Stormart" was the closest for a combat form- it raised the user's ki in significant amount, and was fualed by rage.
    "Merrow! Let's begin! Kanpai!" He raised his mug to knock it with Apfel's mug.

Trombonicon Chapter XXII

Spoiler
    Show

The Trombone-Ki. Or how some children call "anti ki". It's important to understand what it is. No written words could describe it, as deeply as feeling it in your hearts. But I will give you knowledge about it. Life and the whole creation is made of ki- the energy which float through anything that created by the gods, and gods themselves. But as any force of the existence there are always a counterpart. This how primitive so called "dark arts" or "Necromancy" work: They create fake negative energy which neglect the very nature of the universe. But the users themselves are made of a godly "positive" ki- so it's nothing but a joke. None of them could create a real life out of the energy that neglect the gods. But I did- only thanks to the power of the dragon of Namek. When I wished for a power to destroy the gods, he has recreated my body and soul into the so called "negative" energy. Like me, you feel probably that the very essence of universe hate you for existing- that good! Because we are the alternative.
    This disgusting universe should go one way or another. Our ki, work in seemingly very similar ways to the godly ki. Those of you, who were born as my offsprings won't fully understand it- but those who have accepted my gift will.
    It's the same as to all of the sudden to find out, that main arm now is the left instead of the right- it work very similar and yet completely different. Also, the universe cursing and fighting us- the namekians among you, won't fail to notice your white skin, since the filthy cells created by the gods refuse to obey us. But don't fret, and don't hesitate- embrace it. Be proud of your white cold skins, and look at the filthy universe which the gods created and say:"We defy and spit on you!"
    Since our ki negate the very existence of this universe, we also can absorb it and turn into our ki- the same way fire "eating" wood and turning it into her own energy. You may survive on the ki of the very thin air, you might feel good absorbing a living creature godly created creature. But you won't feel satisfied until you have absorbed a godly ki.
    There are many ways of manipulating the ki I have given you- and those are the basics for the arts of the Cross Clan.

Vodkana

"What is pokemon? Nya?" Vodkana seemed to always notice the important issues.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2016-12-28 at 07:05 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Starcross Point
    "Something experienced at psychic combat. Probably a fear demon, Fenrir-san. I suggest not letting your guard down, and to not be fooled by your eyes if you see something that reminds you of something else. It might read your mind and make you see your fears"
    Tarasai warns while flying towards it.

The Shenron
    "Its a multi-media franchise, that is about like having a pet. Except you have a lot more, they are completely loyal and willing to serve and battle for when you catch them, and they are all awesome and badass, aside from all the ones who are goofy and funny, and all the ones who are beautiful and cute. Except Stunfisk. Stunfisk is not a pokemon."
    Android 23 explained, while remembering her own favorite choices: mostly dark types and steel types.
    "If your curious, I can tell you the best team to make if want to you play it."
    She says with a mischievous smile.