New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    I just hope everyone can understand that language, or at least decode it. Artic remarks on the thankfully clear and blunt warning of the capsule.

So you've learned from your mistakes then. Ieez backs away from Serin-Masa. Good. There are many ways, even small ways you can help Talsaiga. You can start by letting the people know Lokote has been...neutralized.

...that might not actually be the best idea.

Explain.

Think about it. What does everyone know about Talsaiga? Its dragonballs, and Lokote, who leaves its wishers worse off than they were before. The only reason the Empire probably hasn't conquered this world despite it being in their home-galaxy is probably because Lokote might have interpreted an invasion or even annihilation as a wish. With all that implies. And Hailing knows it. Forget about the Empire, too. There's space pirates, warlords, any number of bad actors who might show up tomorrow or in the next two thousand years. Without the threat of how Lokote might ruin their day, what's to keep them from invading if there's no mysterious, supernatural reality-warping dragon?

I don't like it, but we should probably keep Lokote's defeat quiet. Eventually the Talsaigans will figure out there's nothing to be afraid of, and it will have the same effect.
    Starlight shook her head. "We should at least inform the Overseer," she said. "If the Talsaigans eventually learn there's nothing left to fear, then so will everyone else. Eventually, they will find out, and not only will we have kept the Talsaigans living in fear unnecessarily, but we'll also leave them woefully unprepared to join the rest of the galaxy at large."

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    The Blog O' War

WorldBlade added a Comment: Nice post. Prolly took u a hour to write just to reply to the comment that took me 10 secs to write. Attritian Warfare, bich.
    Anonymous added a Comment: Space Game Theory did it first.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-25 at 12:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga
    "Hm. Good point Artic. Serin Misa could you make another set? Or modify the current one?"
    "......you can modify Dragon Balls?"
    "Wait. You didn't know that you could do that!?"
    "uuuuh, I kind of didn't learn that I guess? I was mostly focused on making them in the first place, since I thought once I had them, I wouldn't need much else, given the unlimited power of wishes. Once I had Lokote, I thought I was stuck with him and that I just had to finagle and find some loophole to get what I want. Not that different from how I deal with spirits as usual. Spirit politics practically run on that sort of thing.

As for how to deal with aftermath. Hm. Hmm. Methinks I'll figure out a way. There must be some shenanigans of sorcery I can pull off to keep the legend alive. Perhaps with a certain ritual I can set up a self-sustaining illusion of Lokote who says a bunch of stock things he says like "I'm Bored." and "Are you SUUUURE?" or even "As you wish, fool." or perhaps "Insert Disparaging Comment Here." and such like. I'll let the Overpearls know about Lokote's imprisonment myself."
    "Then our objective is to get off once Blizzan is distracted and dealt with. We got what we came here for."

Spoiler: Blog O' War Post 3
    Show

Of course I have not been idle since the end of the conquering the entire galaxy. I am bored yes, but I have found ways to keep myself sharp! You see, war is eternal and forever. Even as we conquer the galaxy and even as Hailing tries to stomp all dissent down with his planet destroying attack, there are still brave, foolish rebels. For you see, people seek conflict no matter how in vain it is. They seek to rage against anyone who wins over them no matter how futile.

Therefore I often intentionally use undercover agents to spark war once again! Small, planetary ones that I make sure do not go beyond certain information parameters so that the wide galaxy does not know of it until I have won. Thus I sate my desires from time to time. I work with various arms-dealing companies who sell battle armor and ki arm-cannons to outfit such rebels so that I can have something that resembles a fight. In return the companies give me a share of the profit far beyond my pay I receive as a general and I use it to help me enjoy the wars I start and win. I send back a report of my victory and thus my superiors are pleased with my work. "Another rebellion suppressed" they say "keep up the good work!".

However it is not enough. Such wars are small potatoes. What I want, is only what Talsaiga can give me. Supposed Wish-granting artifacts! Now there are some legends that say they twist these wishes. That I'd be foolish to go there. HA! I say. HA! I care not for the superstitions of a lowly barbaric race who can't even space travel, who don't even have wheels! "But thats racist!" they say. To which I reply: YES. IT IS. COME AT ME BRO, START A WAR WITH ME OVER IT. YEEEEES.

Point is: These wish-granting artifacts have given me an idea! and strap in my fellow blog warriors, because this is going to blow your mind:

I'm going......to wish for.........ETERNAL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Just think about it! War, forever! Infinite enlightenment of the true nature of warfare given to everyone! Forever competing, forever fighting, forever bloodshed! It would be beautiful! An endless tapestry of slaughter echoing throughout the ages!

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

However a few minutes later, he had a decision to make. Apfel was taking off from Talsaiga. No. He can't have that. He couldn't enjoy a glorious war on Talsaiga if Apfel went off of it! That was the entire excuse to go there! What could he....His eyes wandered over to Duke Slushie.

InfiniteArmory added a comment @ Worldblade: Stay on Talsaiga, or I'll start torturing Duke Slushie. And as we know, Arcoisans can take a lot of punishment.

Tournament
    "Very well. First Principle of Iaijutsu: If your foe can you see you draw your sword, you have not mastered Iaijutsu." Higura says with a smile. He grips his wooden katana, still sheathed.
    You swear you see a slight movement towards him unsheathing it before he suddenly disappears.

Then he suddenly appears again behind you, making a slight movement to sheathe his wooden katana, still seemingly mostly sheathed.

Iaijutsu strike result in 3.....

I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Talsaiga
    "Hm. Good point Artic. Serin Misa could you make another set? Or modify the current one?"
    "......you can modify Dragon Balls?"
    "Wait. You didn't know that you could do that!?"
    "uuuuh, I kind of didn't learn that I guess? I was mostly focused on making them in the first place, since I thought once I had them, I wouldn't need much else, given the unlimited power of wishes. Once I had Lokote, I thought I was stuck with him and that I just had to finagle and find some loophole to get what I want. Not that different from how I deal with spirits as usual. Spirit politics practically run on that sort of thing.

As for how to deal with aftermath. Hm. Hmm. Methinks I'll figure out a way. There must be some shenanigans of sorcery I can pull off to keep the legend alive. Perhaps with a certain ritual I can set up a self-sustaining illusion of Lokote who says a bunch of stock things he says like "I'm Bored." and "Are you SUUUURE?" or even "As you wish, fool." or perhaps "Insert Disparaging Comment Here." and such like. I'll let the Overpearls know about Lokote's imprisonment myself."
    "Then our objective is to get off once Blizzan is distracted and dealt with. We got what we came here for."
    Starlight didn't like this, but she knew they had to play the long game. She nodded and began charging her horn with magic energy.

"Everyone gather around, I will teleport us back to the ship."

Tournament
    "Very well. First Principle of Iaijutsu: If your foe can you see you draw your sword, you have not mastered Iaijutsu." Higura says with a smile. He grips his wooden katana, still sheathed.
    You swear you see a slight movement towards him unsheathing it before he suddenly disappears.

Then he suddenly appears again behind you, making a slight movement to sheathe his wooden katana, still seemingly mostly sheathed.

Iaijutsu strike result in 3.....

It all happened so quickly that Tigra didn't even see the attack coming. One blow, and she was down. It looked like she was out for the count when suddenly ... her power level spiked. She grit her teeth, and slowly stood up.

"Ugh ... no ... just one hit, and my body ... feels like it's falling into the abyss," she said. "Like any second ... I'll lose consciousness. That ... was a good hit. But ... deep, deep in my soul, there's a burning feeling I can't describe. A burning feeling that won't let me fall. No. This isn't just about us. If I lose ... it'll mean I've let my whole village down. All of our hopes. All of our dreams. Vanquished in an instant. But I won't let that happen. Right now, everyone in my village, every human and beastman, every man, woman and child, I can feel their hearts beating as one. And we all have one goal. To defeat you. Human. For the sake of my people. I, Tigra, will strike you down!"

An aura of red ki energy appeared her, and the tiger girl let out a bestial roar as her eyes began to glow. She slammed her buster scissors into the ground hard enough to generate a shockwave of ki energy as she stood up, standing tall.

"You're gonna have to try a little harder than that."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-25 at 11:41 AM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ettin in the Playground

[Talsaiga]

Trombone Junior nods after Serrin-Misa has examined the dragon balls, then smashes the one they were holding into dust. "Hear that? Like I said, no reason to keep these intact." Then they glance at Android 23. "And even if it was possible to bind a dragon to an alternate set of dragonballs, it would hardly be any easier than stealing extant ones. If it was easier, there wouldn't have been a need for this convoluted trip to begin with."

Then, they look around. "... uh, no. Do not make any convoluted schemes to keep the 'legend alive'. Do not try to solve with this with the few of us. It was the secluded attempt of one person who thought they knew better than anyone that caused this mess to begin with." They look at Serrin-Misa. "Let Talsaigans live or die on their own merits for once."

---

[Tournament area]

The juggernaut is silent a long while after Yankar finishes. One could imagine a judging quality to its unblinking, flaming stare as it looks down on him. "This unit concludes you have issues", it finally says and turns it head to observe the match.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #425
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh this was marvelous! And horrifying at the same time. He played right into Apfel's hands.

Wait, belay that takeoff order. He said just before takeoff, much to the confusion of his crew.

23, bad news. Leaving the planet won't work. Blizzan's HFIL-bent on invading Talsaiga and is coming after me as an excuse to. He also wants to use the dragonballs to wish for eternal war. If you have Hypernet access, go to www.spaceblogger.com/theblogowar where he's telling us his ambitions in real-time.

Then he went back into The Blog O' War's comment section and took a screenshot of Blizzan's latest comment threatening Duke Slushie. Apfel idly wondered how Hailing might respond to the threat of torture. After all, he'd enjoy it.

Facecosmos.com - Duke Slushie's page

WorldBlade: OMG you need to see this right now, you're in danger. *screencap of InfiniteArmory's threat*

The Blog O' War

WorldBlade added a Comment @ InfiniteArmory: As Segmentum Governor I order you to stand down. Failure to comply is insubordination. Threatening a member of the Royal Family (who I might add is stronger than you) is Treason.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Blizzan's Ship

Duke Slushie felt conflicted. He didn't enjoyed killing. (Well, he enjoyed annihilating planets just as the next Noble Arcosian but...)
    And he also liked Apfel dude. Slushie thought he was quite cool for an old dude.
    But... he kind of felt obliged to his uncle and the empire and stuff?
    So yeah.
    Deep conflict here.

But Apfel was such a cool dude, that he has released him of the conflict.

"Blizzan.. dude.. this is totally not groovy nor cool!' The Duke has frowned and hopped on his space surf board and gathered a ki in his palm.

Vodkana

"We won't let Apfel-chan fight for us! Nya! Would we?" in the meantime, from her Paw Phone she started to troll as well

Kawaikityy999 "You are silly! making plentess go kaboom is way more fan! Nianiaiaia!!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana

"We won't let Apfel-chan fight for us! Nya! Would we?" in the meantime, from her Paw Phone she started to troll as well

Kawaikityy999 "You are silly! making plentess go kaboom is way more fan! Nianiaiaia!!"
    "We won't abandon him," Starlight agreed. "But he is also the third most powerful being in the known galaxy - he is capable of holding his own."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga, Swamp of Lokote
    "What a cruel little child. Would I allow my brother to fend for himself when beset by thugs? Were I a guard, would I allow a citizen to fend for themselves against pirates? Were I a soldier, would I allow a civilian to fend for themselves against enemy soldiers? Civilization is unity! To forsake such bonds is to be an animal. I am no shark. Yes indeedy! Whoever taught you such a thing is a fool or charlatan. Throw people to the sharks, and it'll be no surprise when you end up a sharks meal next. What madness is thinking anyone survives alone?"

Talsaiga, Deathlands
    Meanwhile in the Deathlands, the only desert on Talsaiga, glints a jewel that was not there a few minutes before. A jewel that had been conjured as a twist by the wish 23 made for the password. It was Lokote's contingency plan. and it would soon bear fruit.

Tournament
    "Oro? Nice speech....but I feel like its intended for someone far more villainous? I suggest you save such things for a better time. However it has been so long since a person has been strong enough to break the Second Principle of Iaijutsu: If your not already victorious, you haven't mastered Iaijutsu.

I confess when you requested to hold nothing back, I thought you were just another arrogant youth, full of fire and having no knowledge of real combat, that you were just being foolish and headstrong, and that with a single stroke with my wooden blade I'd teach you defeat so that you would temper your fire and train more to become truly strong to protect others. I apologize, I wasn't using my full power. I was wrong: you had such strength all along. "
    He turned to the Announcer.
    "May I use my killing blade? I think she can handle it without dying. and I think she is okay with it."
    "Uh....yeah.... sure?" The Announcer says uncertainly.
    "Very well, Tigra. I shall give you a true fight! Do not disappoint me by dying! Third Principle of Iaijutsu: If they do not fear you drawing your blade, you have not mastered Iaijutsu!"
    His expression changes to something harder, more focused, he falls into a deadly stance. He grips Murasame, his killing blade.

Then he disappears. He does not seem to reappear.

There is a flicker of movement to your right, then left, then right then left, the front then back, Then two sword beams forming an X appear coming towards you diagonally.

Result of first right iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of first left iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of second right iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of second left iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of front iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of back iaijutsu strike in:

"His speed.....its truly impressive."
    Yankar commented.
    "But can she react in time to survive?"

Outer Space
    Hm, war against the Royal Family? A radical concept but maybe just big enough to start the best war he could ever possibly experience! But wait. Hailing would make it boring by trying to blow up all the planets. They'd try to end it so quickly. What do then?

InfiniteArmory Added a Comment: You won't blueball me on this Apfel. I'm not afraid of higher power levels! I live for battle! GIVE ME MY WAR!!
    Tracelasergal Added a Comment: wth. 1st Slaaneshi Tuffle bands now a Khornate Arcosian General? Apfel R U Tzeentch? U feel like a Tzeentch. Or maybe that was Lokote?
    InfiniteArmory Added A Comment: What are these nonsense words?
    Tracelasergal Added a Comment: Hey General Khorcosian, where can I find your Nurgle buddies? We need to complete the ensemble. They are like interested in disease and decay and despair and so on but are like a real good family who sticks with each other despite that?
    InfiniteArmory Added A Comment: What does this have to do with ANYTHING?
    Tracelasergal Added a comment: Um excuse me, it has to do with everything. I have a pathological need to to align various real life things to random fictional characters and factions for no reason just to screw with everyones heads.
    Tracelasergal Added A Comment: Though that might just be my attempt to find patterns I'm familiar with in a world of cultures I find alien and different from my own with no way to get back to the one I'm used to, so I can stave off culture shock, I don't know, I'm not a psycho-analyst, I shouldn't self diagnose.
    InfiniteArmory Added A Comment: SHUT UP! I swear I'll torture somebody if I don't get my war!!!! I know your soft-hearted Apfel! I'll gladly harm your precious "innocents" either way! And besides you have no reason to call Hailing here! you do that we both lose! Me my war, and your innocents!
    Tracelasergal Added a Comment: .....Apfel, how is this guy still alive? I don't mean in this situation, but y'know, in general?
    InfiniteArmory: Bah kids these days, no patience or appreciation for the slower things in life, its all get things done now and instant explosions, no appreciation for the art of the long, drawn out slaughter.....oh it seems the good Duke is getting......uppity. Looks like its time for me to spank the brat.

He turns around and lets his crimson aura flare as he walks slowly, psychotically towards Slushie.
    "Apfel said you were stronger than me. Good. I love a challenge! It'll push me beyond my limits! Now you will see why I am called the Bloody Armory! Infinite Armory Form! Ehehehehehehe, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
    He cackles as his ki aura becomes thousands of different weapons floating around him, not a single one of them the same shape, size or kind. He......truly wasn't afraid of anything or anyone. He was truly darkly Determined. He grabs a serrated axe and a morning-star out of the various ki-weapons floating around him.
    "I am going to enjoy this! BLOOOOOOOOOOD!"
    He shouts he leaps upon Duke Slushie savagely swinging his axe at him.

9. - Top - End - #429

The Blog O' War

WorldBlade Added a Comment: Believe me I don't know. Hailing, why is he still alive?
    Hailing52252 Added a Comment: Leave me out of this T_T
    WorldBlade Added a Comment: ...that happened.

Facecosmos.com - Duke Slushie's Page

WorldBlade: Tell me what's going on. I'll come back you up if you're in trouble.

Lord Apfel's Ship

Using his ship's scanners, they were able to pick up Slushie's and Blizzan's power. They were several light-minutes away but in a vacuum and a space suit, Apfel could get there in minutes. After all, photons can move objects in a vacuum, Ki users can only accelerate until they reach the speed of light.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground

[Talsaiga]

"Without you is not the same as being alone", Trombone Junior states plainly. "We aren't talking about protecting or helping people in the abstract. We are talking about you, after you already screwed up. You spent... how long again? Trying to alleviate a problem you yourself caused by appropriating technology you shouldn't have."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

Tournament
    "Oro? Nice speech....but I feel like its intended for someone far more villainous? I suggest you save such things for a better time. However it has been so long since a person has been strong enough to break the Second Principle of Iaijutsu: If your not already victorious, you haven't mastered Iaijutsu.

I confess when you requested to hold nothing back, I thought you were just another arrogant youth, full of fire and having no knowledge of real combat, that you were just being foolish and headstrong, and that with a single stroke with my wooden blade I'd teach you defeat so that you would temper your fire and train more to become truly strong to protect others. I apologize, I wasn't using my full power. I was wrong: you had such strength all along. "
    He turned to the Announcer.
    "May I use my killing blade? I think she can handle it without dying. and I think she is okay with it."
    "Uh....yeah.... sure?" The Announcer says uncertainly.
    "Very well, Tigra. I shall give you a true fight! Do not disappoint me by dying! Third Principle of Iaijutsu: If they do not fear you drawing your blade, you have not mastered Iaijutsu!"
    His expression changes to something harder, more focused, he falls into a deadly stance. He grips Murasame, his killing blade.

Then he disappears. He does not seem to reappear.

There is a flicker of movement to your right, then left, then right then left, the front then back, Then two sword beams forming an X appear coming towards you diagonally.

Result of first right iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of first left iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of second right iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of second left iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of front iaijutsu strike in:
    Result of back iaijutsu strike in:

"His speed.....its truly impressive."
    Yankar commented.
    "But can she react in time to survive?"
    People thought that just because Tigra wielded a giant weapon, that meant that she was slow. Others thought that because she was a beastman, that meant she was dumb.

Both of these assumptions were very false.

As the real battle began, Tigra focused her senses. As a beastman, her sight wasn't any better than the average human's, but her hearing was exceptionally keen. She couldn't see the human, but she could hear him. And as she heard the faint 'whoosh' of his iaijutsu strikes, she dodged in the opposite direction - left, right, left, right, back, forwards. The strikes did leave several cuts in her cloak, dinging the armor underneath, but she herself was unharmed.

As the sword beams rushed towards her, she raised her buster sword to block them. She realized as she did so that if the beams were coming from above her, that meant that the human had jumped. And if he jumped, then he should be landing right about ... now. She channeled her ki into her buster sword and struck the ground, sending a powerful shockwave of ki across the arena and causing it to shake as if hit by an earthquake.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Talsaiga]

"Without you is not the same as being alone", Trombone Junior states plainly. "We aren't talking about protecting or helping people in the abstract. We are talking about you, after you already screwed up. You spent... how long again? Trying to alleviate a problem you yourself caused by appropriating technology you shouldn't have."
    "The point is, we can't just throw them into the deep end," Starlight said. "These people are woefully underprepared to deal with the galaxy at large. We've already 'helped' them by getting rid of Lokote, but now we have to deal with the consequences of losing Lokote. We have to make sure they're ready first."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

"yes you can", Trombone Junior says coolly in response to Starlight. "Yes you can. What you're trying to discuss is whether you should, but it always comes back to the same thing: we're not arguing this in the abstract. We're arguing whether the specific people in this room are fit for it." They glare at Serin-Misa.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, child, I see what you mean," Starlight replied. "But ultimately, that is not up to us to decide. That is up to the Overseer now. We've done all we can. Though for now, we should focus on preparing to deal with the incoming Arcosian fleet."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-27 at 04:22 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

Blizzan's ship
    Duke Slushie, was powerful. Why? Because. Genetics and stuff. He never worked for it, and even if he has destroyed planets few times he didn't had a real killing intent.
    In short, Slushie was a surfer- not a warrior.

"Gyyya! dude! not cool not cool!" Slushie gasped, and sent a beam to tear a hole, from the inside the ship escaping outside on his surfer.
    His phone... has fallen behind.

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" he yelled with horror.

Zorbab

"What!?" he gasped. Only now his spys has informed him what happened?!
    Nononono! It wasn't planned to be like that! Apfel still didn't gathered all the good-doers!
    Argh!
    Blizzan! If someone could destroy such a beautiful plan like his, only destrucion-happy military idiots like Blizzan could! But.. not all were lost. Strangely, as if a mischievous entity was on his side.. he still had a tool.
    He didn't believed Apfel was such a good-shoes- he has probably protected some secret allies on Talsagia. And even if not- his assassination-scheme has a high probability to work out there- not a 65% of success. But 40% were better than nothing.

Captain Cup's ship

"Merrow? What? Just destroy and kill, until you tell me to stop?" Captain Cup has asked the blurry character on the vid cam, which he supposed were probably Zorbab.
    "Yes. And if a rebel Segmutum Lord will come there... it won't be a crime to get rid of him.'

Cup sighed. "Fine. Merrow. I'll get to it.'

"Qusi-Mana-Sinsi-Luqy he has turned to a shadowed strange figure.
    "Are you really ok with destroying you own people?'

a pair of painful, yet evil grins were exposed in the darkness. "It would be fulfilling of a dream." "Yes! I just have bad memories from it!" the shadowed figure laughed with two voices.
    Cup felt nervouse a bit... but he guessed it's better this way.

"Piratroid Pie, Qusi-Mana-Sinsi-Luqy and me are going down. The rest of you- join us when you can for the looting"

"YEAH!!!!" The crew shouted with eagerness.

Ver-Valna, Talsaiga

Three pods has crashed next to the city. A chracter hopped from each pod. Each pod looked like a skull.
    From the first, the grey fured with cyan stripes of Cup hopping from his pod.

Second walked out of his pod, a big skeletal robot, in buzzing sound his clawey hands changed into a sabers. His "face" were a simple lamp which changed colors as his mood, and right now it was lighted blue. On his head a triangle pirate hat.

Third, and biggest of all.. a Talsagian walked out of his pod.
    Or were it two?

Qusi-Mana-Sinsi-Luqy had a sickingly green color, four antenas, two heads, four arms and a very wide chest and shoulders.

He/they hissed with hate. "I think your cooking ray, would be super effective, Captain,'

"Merrow. Very well.' Cup said. "Pie, look for strong power levels.' he had commanded, and floated up while gathering a ki, unaware, there were another passenger in his pod.

"Ryu-ri..... HAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" he roared and sent his both palms toward the city.

The cooking ray, was very cruel and effective against big number of "normal" people- it was very wide, and even if it didn't instantly killed them like normal ki blasts- it cooked them alive.
    It will probably take 10-15 minutes to kill the weakest.. and 30 minutes to kill the strongest. Who ever survive that, he is already considered on "planet anhailter" level. He started.

"Yes! Take it Lokote! Hahahaha!" "You won't bind me to your fears anymore, Talsagia! hhahaaha!"

Worldblade's page

TeaCupFreak shares' a video.
    In the video the people of Ver-Valna are seemed to be covered with some ki energy which is slowly cooking them alive. The sea around the city start to boil.

Vodkana

"|Nya... I feel... I smell.. someone cookng fish! A LOT of them actually!"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-02-27 at 06:37 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana

"|Nya... I feel... I smell.. someone cookng fish! A LOT of them actually!"
    Starlight's ears perked as she stood to attention. "Which way?" she asked urgently.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"Ver-Valna! Nya! Do you think they are having a festival or something?" Vodkana started to droll.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ogre in the Playground

"A festival of death, maybe. Let's go!"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"What do you mean? Nya?" Vodkana has asked with a worry.
    "We are the only...' she paused.
    "Nya it.. I feel.. a Chef's ki!" Vodkana gasped.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #439

Apfel's ship

Several extremely high power-levels were detected in the nearby city. Plus, a powerful ki-attack was being used, one need only look out a window to see it. Though very, very weak, civilians would undoubtedy be hurt by prolonged exposure. He needed to be fast, but he couldn't be in two places at once.

But he didn't have to be.

Flake! He called out to Sailor Arcos as he grabbed a space suit. Duke Slushie is engaging General Blizzard in the Talsaiga system. Take your squad and reinforce and defend the Duke, he's one of the good guys. Or at least good enough guys. Neutralize the General if you can, but if not, stall him, I will join you when I can. He then flew out from his ship, dropping his space suit amidst some cargo, and flew to where his scouter detected the high power-levels.

Without any warning, he zeroed in on the source of the attack. No identification yet, but it didn't matter. It needed to be dispatched quickly. He extended his right arm towards it, and generated his World Blade. Extending its length as he flew with the intent to impale the target on his elongated ki-blade.

Talsaiga - Lokote's Swamp

We got some high power-levels in Ver-Valna! Artic announced. Don't think they're friendly. Apfel's still there but let's not take any chances.

Got it! Let's go!

The two Arcosians then flew towards Ver-Valna with the intent to intercept the source of the energy.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament
    As Higura lands he brings up is blade to parry the shockwave with Murasame, the dust clearing with him standing with some of his clothes torn off, and even with his block, there was some areas were he was clearly hurt. on his shoulder and leg.
    "......Impressive. That is the first, in a long time that I actually had to block an attack. From a true hero like you, I am not surprised. I do hope you'll forgive me for the stunt I pulled with the wooden blade."
    His face became melancholy.
    "For every one true hero that stands in the sun, there are a thousand foolish heroes that die valiantly in the night, their songs unsung, unheard of, their stories never told. I had to test to make sure you were one and not the other. By all means continue to be one, this is not discouragement. The world always needs people like you. But try to keep yourself alive as you protect others, please. Try to find those others who are like you and keep them safe as well. It is a sad thing when a hero sacrifices their life, for when they are gone they can no longer protect anyone."
    He probably killed a few himself, he reflected sadly. Higura disappears.

There are four flickers of movement and suddenly four sword beams fire from each side of the arena, north east west and south. Then there are four more flickers in the corners and four more sword beams from northwest, northeast, southwest, southeast. Then there is a strange movement in front of and behind Tigra.

He reappears
    "As for me? I am no hero. I am kind. I am a protector, but sadly I have seen too much to be like you. I am just a man trying to fix his mistakes. Please, I was manipulated by others, and I killed without conscience. Please, do not do the same. Please, be better than me."

Result of Iaijutsu Feint in:
    Result of Iaijutsu Strike In:

Talsaiga
    "Oho. Silly little child. There be nothing you can do! If you want the armies of Talsaiga mobilized to fight the incoming Arcosian Fleet, as one group, they will only do so because of my centuries of diplomatic shenanigans! Everyone knows me, I know telepathy to coordinate them all, and I specifically set it all up that they are oathbound to my call as Guardian. Making wishes on Lokote wasn't the only thing I did, I also made sure Ki was was widely known thing throughout the planet so that every warrior would be ready to defend it because I'm no fighter myself. Hm why you stare at me like that? AHA! That is the stare of comparison. You are holding me up to your minds eye vision of Guardian-You-Think-Should-Be-There and finding me lacking beside it. Too bad. Get used to seeing That-Which-Should-Be failing to be What-Is! Otherwise disappointment will forever be your companion.

and I am not worried! We Talsaigans may be isolated, but we're not going to run away! We can't run away! If the fleet invades, we stand and fight!"
    He sends out a telepathic communication for Talsaiga to mobilize.

Ver-Valna
    Meanwhile a band of Talsaigan warriors in their mid thousands fly to meet the attackers with Ankrynna leading them all of them wielding spears, attack them head on. The Rebel Alliance arrive as well with Android 23, 22 and Masala flying forwards bravely.
    "....I'll take the big weird Talsaigan with many limbs." Android 22 says and flies towards Qusi, something about Qusi was familiar to her and....it made her ANGRY.
    "WIDE BLAST!"

Space
    "HA! WHAT COWARDICE!"
    Blizzan yells as the vacuum begins sucking in all the air in a freocious whirlwind, his soldiers all choking slowly.
    "Oh come on ya maggots, its just a little hard vacuum, buck up!"
    His soldiers in response flew to other rooms and sealed off this part of the ship.
    "Heh. I win hard vacuum chicken again! You guys are horrible at this game!"
    ".....What is even the point of such a game? We can breath in space, so it'd be nothing but a waiting game."
    "aha! Why hello Sailor Arcos! Come to fight me!? GOOOOD!! A challenge and a real warrior, unlike that coward of a Duke!"
    "Wrong. Thats Captain Flake to you. I'm a soldier, not a warrior."
    "What difference does it make!?"
    Flake sped forward and punched him in the gut.
    "All the difference in the world."
    As he responds with a swing of axe, she jumps backwards and he laughs.
    "This will be fun! Troops! Set the ship on a crash course with the planet! I want to fight Flake while the FIRES of ATMOSPHERIC REENTRY, BLAAAAAAZE around us!"
    A trooper protests through his scouter:
    "AGAIN!?"
    "Don't give me that you survived it before! AND MAKE THE ENTIRE FLEET INVADE WHILE YOUR AT IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET THE BLOOD FLOOD THE WORLD AND DROWN THEM ALL IN ITS CRIMSON TIDES!"
    "Yeah but its annoying to pick yourself out of the wreckage after you crashed." the trooper whined.
    "I just realized: Your all insane."
    Flake dodges again as he lunges forward with his weaponry give him a greater reach than her and they begin their fight as the ship rocketed towards the planet. Meanwhile the other four the Sailor Squad land in the areas with air and begin defeating the various savage soldiers on board.

The Far, Far Future
    Meanwhile in some far off alternate timeline, a scientist, probably descended from Bulma, unveils a new invention to safely open black holes. From the scraps that come from basically turning the singularity inside out, much is collected, many materials to serve some use though some are scrap and are discarded and overlooked in favor of more valuable raw materials as well as unique materials that they never seen before forming from the unique conditions of a black hole.

One of these seemingly unimportant scraps winds up in the hand of one of the janitors upon the space station that utilizes this vast marvel. A mirror shard. They were picking it up off the floor and was about to put it into the trash bag when a voice whispers from the shard.
    "Please.....I've been trapped for so long.....please....release me...."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament

Fenrir has stared at the battle. "Such spirits! Such skills!" He said with amaze. "They could be great Generals!"

"Daddy, are you going again to be an evil warlord?" His son has asked with worry.

'No. Quite... The opposite." Fenrir said with a calm smile.

"Masala-dono... And my adventure with Tarasai-sama made me decide. I will bring peace to the world. There are enough slaughter and pain, even without me.. I know I'll go to hell. The people I have murdered, the people who have been killed for my sake... They won't return. But... I can't escape my responsibility. I have power, knowledge and resources- I believe it's my divine duty to use those to bring peace." He smiled.

'But this kingdom would require strong and pure hearted protectors. Like those two.' He pointed at the dual.
    'What do YOU think, holy gods?" He turned to Masala and Tarasai.

Duke Slushie

"Wohooo! I am a free dude!" Slushie said with an excitment, as he managed to escape the maniac general!
    And then he has noticed the Sailors... fighting for him?
    It felt... Off. Wrong. Why?
    He tried to remember. He had once an important lesson about that! He was sure!

Slushie's memory
    Spoiler
    Show

The elder arcosian lectured the 8 years old Slushie inside his private class.
    'Blah blah blah! Blah blah blah!" Slushie's private tutor said with passion as Slushie's eyes drafted to the window looking at the sky.
    'Blah blah blah? Blah blah blah!"

Slushie yawned. As reaction the tutor blasted him destroying his table and chair.
    "Young Duke Slushie! Repeat what were I am saying?!" He scolded.

"Ehh... Something about responsibility?" He tried.
    'Hmm.. That right. I am sorry for blasting you, I thought you weren't paying attention" said the tutor.
    Slushie surely had dumb luck sometimes.

"Responsibility..." Slushie muttered to himself. 'That a boring motivation! Thanks for nothing tutor who I didn't even bothered to remember his name!"

In the mean time, it seemed the ship started crashing.

'Oh no! Damsels in distress! Their cute outfits might get torn from the crash!" Slushie motivated himself and surfed fast, leaving a shining beam, from the speed of the surfer.

He enhanced the speed with his own energy, catching up to the ship, and passing right underneath it- creation a speed shockwave which would bounce the ship back into space!

The Battle Near Ver Valna-two minutes ago

"Captain. A huge power level coming at you from above, two powerful machinacal power sources are coming alongside another powerful one." Piratdroid has informed.

"Good." Cup smiled.

The Battle-Now

The World Blade of Apfel almost gotten to the Nyagatoian pirate- but pair of sabers, made from unknown metal has parried the World Blade- the sabers got smashed to pieces and the Piratdroid were sent flying away- but this has bought enough time for Cup to react.
    Cup has stopped the cooking beam. "I have hoped it wouldn't be you, merrow. Oh well. Business are business? Merrow?' He said apolegticly. Cup flew away toward the city, attempting to take the battle to the civilized area.

Qusi-Mana-Sinsi-Luqy laughed in doubled voice. Cursed by their wish- they had a powerful forbidden fusion- but it gave them doubled mind, and gave them ability to do few things at once.
    Qusi-Mana wished for a new kind of love- which no Talsagian had before! Lokote gave Qusi-Mana a fusion with another fused Talsagian, loving him... But losing all the love for any other Talsagian.

Qusi-Masa raised his "antennas" summoning a tsunami wave to wash away the army, while he beamed them with his hands. Sinsi-Luqy used his 'antennas" to block the android's attack with a wall of sea he has summoned from the thin air(?)

With his palms he sent ballistic ki blasts to the sky to make them fall on her foe.

"I have no interest to kill foreigners! Go away!"
    "Yes! Go away! We just want to kill all of our kind!"

Vodkana stared at Cup. "Isn't he hotty? Nya?" She drolled.

Cup's Ship

"Captain Cup is in trouble! A whole army of ki users is after them!"
    "What shall we do?" His crew mates gasped worried, looking at the devolpments from the screen.

"Sigh. Noobs" said a veteran, yet normal power leveled pirate.
    "We are softening them with our cannons, and then send ALL of our ki users to help"

"But the Captain and his vices are out there!"

The veteran pirate laughed. "Don't you worry. It's an old drill. They would be fine"

Back to the battle

Bombs starting to fall from the sky, adding a chaotic artillery to the scene.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #442

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Though Captain Cup was fast, Lord Apfel was simply faster. In a burst of speed, he flew to overtake Apfel and interpose himself in the path between the Nyagato Pirate and the city, his right hand outstretched with the World Blade at its end. I had hoped to never need to see you again. He says simply. For the attempted murder of hundreds of thousands, I am legally obligated to end your life. Don't fool yourself Cup, even on your best day, you could never defeat me. I only inform you of this to offer a deal.

You're finished. There is no possibility of this confrontation ending without the terror of Dread Pirate Captain Cup and his crew ending once and for all. Your crew's lives are forfeit. Your mates' lives are forfeit. They will be executed. Your ship and your assets are now the property of the Cirra Regency. Whether or not you, Captain Cup, leave this world in cuffs or in a bodybag requires you to do two things. First, stand down. You will surrender to me and call off your crew, immediately. Second, you will inform me of who sent you here.
    There is no possibility that Captain Cup being here is a coincidence. Cooperate, and I will neglect to inform the galaxy of how the mighty Dread Pirate Captain Cup was defeated in a drinking contest by a slimy Imperial politician.

Meanwhile, Artic and Ieez chased down the Pirate Droid. Ieez was the first to notice the sky alight with artillery shells. Though his speed form was fast, there was no way he could stop it all.

But he still had to try. He flew off towards them, firing ki blasts to knock as many shells out of the sky as he could while Artic flew after the robot in his own suit.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight took a moment to get her bearings once she teleported herself and the Alliance to the site of the battle. Everything was happening so quickly all of a sudden, it was hard to keep up. This was not a form of battle she was used to, either. She was more used to hunting monsters, not full-scale warfare. However, she was trained for the possibility of a changeling attack, maybe similar tactics would work here. She noted that the military had been dispatched to fight, and quickly took stock of the major threats on the battlefield.

That was when the cannon fire began to rain from above, sealing her first move. She teleported next to Vodkana.

"Guard me!" she said. "I'm going to cast a barrier spell over Ver-Valna, to keep the inhabitants safe from the assault, but I need time and focus!" With that, she closed her eyes and lit her horn with magic, weaving the barrier spell as she put her trust in Vodkana to protect her.

Tournament
    As Higura lands he brings up is blade to parry the shockwave with Murasame, the dust clearing with him standing with some of his clothes torn off, and even with his block, there was some areas were he was clearly hurt. on his shoulder and leg.
    "......Impressive. That is the first, in a long time that I actually had to block an attack. From a true hero like you, I am not surprised. I do hope you'll forgive me for the stunt I pulled with the wooden blade."
    His face became melancholy.
    "For every one true hero that stands in the sun, there are a thousand foolish heroes that die valiantly in the night, their songs unsung, unheard of, their stories never told. I had to test to make sure you were one and not the other. By all means continue to be one, this is not discouragement. The world always needs people like you. But try to keep yourself alive as you protect others, please. Try to find those others who are like you and keep them safe as well. It is a sad thing when a hero sacrifices their life, for when they are gone they can no longer protect anyone."
    He probably killed a few himself, he reflected sadly. Higura disappears.

There are four flickers of movement and suddenly four sword beams fire from each side of the arena, north east west and south. Then there are four more flickers in the corners and four more sword beams from northwest, northeast, southwest, southeast. Then there is a strange movement in front of and behind Tigra.

He reappears
    "As for me? I am no hero. I am kind. I am a protector, but sadly I have seen too much to be like you. I am just a man trying to fix his mistakes. Please, I was manipulated by others, and I killed without conscience. Please, do not do the same. Please, be better than me."

Result of Iaijutsu Feint in:
    Result of Iaijutsu Strike In:
    "Uh, you're forgiven?" Tigra half said uncertainly. She raised her buster scissors and opened them, dropping one blade in front of her and the other behind her to block both strikes. She was beginning to get a feel for his attacks - he struck from multiple angles at once, but they were typically opposite each other, meaning that if she sensed him on one side, she could preemptively raise her defense on the other side as well. But she knew she couldn't get lazy, he could change up his patterns at any moment.

As the beams closed in, Tigra took half a step toward where Higura reappeared and closed her sword again, pointing it at him. "To be honest, I don't really get it. Maybe you're really talking to yourself? But I do know this much - I'm not gonna die! Not today, and not for a long time! Because I've learned to face danger head on!" As the beams closed in, she swung her sword, and it opened up and spun in two directions - one blade clockwise, the other counter-clockwise - cutting through the sword beams and causing the arena around her to explode. Then, out of the dust and smoke, Tigra charged forward, the two blades swinging together to meet in front of her - right where Higura was standing.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

(sorry if the scene too choatic. I were typing while listening to Manowar...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnS1drl2tY

-----

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Cup's purple rastas floated in the air, as ki blats and bombs lighted the area.
    "You are too soft hearted and naive. Merrow.' he smiled, and pulled a bottle.

"First... I'll never bow my head. Not to the chefs, nor to you- no matter how strong you are. You can bring here, Hailing himself, as much as I care! Merrow! I have chosen life of pirate to be a free Nyagato Merrow it! I'll die as a free man! Merrow!' he drank from the bottle.
    "Beside, I haven't shown you yet, my combat skills." Cup's smile has widened. "I am sure, it's rare for you to find someone who can manage even a battle of few minuts against you- I promise not to bore you, merrow.' Cup drank more.

"Second, you don't have the right to arrest me. I am a Corsair of the Empire, and as long I am not attacking empirial citizens without direct command- you can't arrest me. Merororow! But you don't really care. Do you?" he has finished the bottle looking.. drunk.

He seemed more.. relaxed and flexible. "I would be honored to die in your hands. Merrow,' and in very casual movement, he sent a ki beam at Vodkana who watched over Starlight, concentrated on the bombs.
    "NYA!!!" she mewed with pain, but stayed in place, with a seriouse face. Starlight trusted her! She didn't even moved an inch.

The Piratdroid, was skeletal kind of robot- like a stick man. A new sabers apeared in it's hands.
    "My records telling me, that you are known as criminal and traitor. I hope you have a bounty on your head.' it said flatly, and charged forward, making a whirlwind of blades.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #445

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Apfel was an experienced martial artist and an excellent observer, mostly due to his latent psychic ability. While a drunk pirate might cause one to lower their guard, the Incirrian's instincts were screaming at him that he was even more dangerous. Indeed, there were many martial arts whose apparent clumsiness is deliberately designed to conceal power.

He wasn't going to fall for it.

In a swift motion, seeking a decisive victory, he raised a finger and shot a razor-thin Ki beam at Cup's forehead. I don't care, I just want you dead.

I have never seen that metal before. Artic observed, the way the light reflected off its body didn't match anything he was familiar with. He attempts to parry one of the saber swings with his armored gauntlet.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-02-28 at 11:12 PM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ettin in the Playground

[Talsaiga; where Serin-Misa is]

"A guardian. What a silly concept", Trombone Jr. says dryly. They're in no hurry to rush to where the battle is going. "You're being pretty presumptous when you say there's nothing I can do. In reality, I do nothing because I choose not to. You would've done well to follow the example, but now you're utilizing your power to fight off another self-created problem. How much will it take for you to realize that everything you've done is fundamentally self-defeating? Regardless of how this turns out, it won't be your scheming or your shenanigans which saved the day. It was a bunch of extraterrestrials coming here and forcing change. Today marks a day when Talsaigan culture will be destroyed. If you took your blinders off, you'd realize the very outcome you tried to avert is now upon you."

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament-Stands
    Tarasai arches an eyebrow
    "ah yes, I agree that they both seem good candidates to protect the world...."
    "Indeed, Luxana and I are here to assess exactly that as commanded by this worlds Guardian."
    "However I must speak to you about this Masala character....you are strange. Your appearance in some ways match Majin Buu from descriptions and pictures I have been taught yet....you are not destroying anything randomly or causing pain or anything that I have been taught about Buu, and your name is different. I've been silent out of politeness and I do not want to alarm you but.....Masala contradicts everything I've learned about Majin Buu and I cannot figure out how she is possible."
    "oh don't worry, I'm from a future where Majin Buu was redeemed and he made me and gave me to my mommies as thanks! please to meet you, purple man!"
    Tarasais eyes widen.
    "Wait...from the future? You time traveled?"
    "Oh thats ok, my mommies time traveled here and changed things a year before I ever came in!"
    "WHAT!? Thats....thats forbidden!!"
    "Ah don't be a stick in the mud! I'm sure you'd have fun with it if you tried, we could go on a time travel vacation someday if we want!"
    Tarasai is bewildered and nervous.
    "....That is not reassuring. And dangerous. Where are your mothers?"
    "On a different planet with the other half of me, trying to find a wish-granting Dragon to help save the galaxy."
    Tarasai blinks.
    "Okay then. I think I need to have a talk with them..."
    The information she just shared was....troubling. Had he found the source of this "Universe 13" business?

Tournament-Fight:
    Higura is now on the defensive, responding with lightning-flash parries against her assault, suddenly drawing his katana scabbard to block both of her blades, hen then tries to parry her swords and draw them apart to leave her open in the middle then suddenly try to flip-kick her away and follow up with two sword beams from each his scabbard and Murasame.
    "Your doing well, survive a bit longer, and I'll show you my ultimate attack." Higura comments.

[Talsaiga; where Serin-Misa is]
    "Huh, your technically right. OH WELL. Guess I'll have to be an adult and make the best of it despite my failure! Sure sucks, yes indeedy but I'm not gonna be a little angst-fish over it. Huahuhuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua huahua!! Look on the bright side! Lokote is dealt with, and I get to solve new problems all creative like! You see a problem, I see a challenge! Try again better next time! Unlike you Little Bitterfish. That is what they would call you in Talsaiga in the schools: Little Bitterfish. Or a Sour-Squid. Or an Octo-Downer. Attitude like yours, you'd quit as soon as you got a single question wrong. Now be quiet, I'm coordinating the defense force with my mind."
    Serina-Misa cackles at the Namekian childs ceaseless prattling.

Space
    While Slushie's rebound did knock the ship into space, every action has an equal and opposite reaction: Flakes and Blizzan's battle is interrupted as they are sent flying through the hole Slushie made and down towards the planet of Talsaiga, Flake landing in the middle of the ocean while Blizzan by pure luck....

Talsaiga, Swamp of Lokote
    .....Lands right next to Trombone and Serin-Misa. Face down in the dirt, he picks himself and dusts himself off.
    "AAh, that interrupted by my fight!! and it would've been so awesome to. At least I got to atmosphere dive. Always a fun sport, that. Too bad there was nothing to shoot down while a fell, that would've made it a proper atmo-dive.....oh hey locals. Hm, do their ears morph into fins as they grow older? Weird.

....Say would either you know where the Dragon Balls are? I REALLY want to start eternal war, and it would be a big favor to me if you could direct me to them, I'd be real grateful."

Serin Misa automatically positions herself in front of Trombone.
    "We know nothing! Yes Yes. Just stupid backwater hicks in our huts bashing rocks togethah...."
    "Lies."
    "What?"
    "The natives always lie when you first ask the question. Its only through torture they say the truth. I only do it as a formality really. I wonder which will hurt more: me torturing the adult while the child watches or the other way around...."
    Suddenly all his weapons became serrated knives as he advances forward slowly, letting the fact sink that they were alone, with Blizzan advancing upon them and no one with fighting skills protecting them.

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna
    Meanwhile Talsaigan warriors clash with descending Arcosian troops invading from the air, blast down bombs before they can hit the city while citizens cower under Starlight' shield

Android 23 and Masala fly into the air taking them on, Android 23 firing her Trace Laser, the beam piercing through multiple enemies skulls in one direction, then another piercing through like a flying snake killing them like a long serpentine bullet. Masala meanwhile becomes a whirlwind of extending limbs, going through hordes of them with arms whirling like whips, feet shooting outwards like like cannons and her pigtail whipping out and shocking anyone who gets behind her- she was far from defenseless and actually pretty terrifying in battle.

But the real terror today was Android 22. In response to Qusi's shout, Her aura flares, the earth shakes, she conjures a paladin cosplay armor with an ornate hammer and she radiates a white purifying aura, her eyes glowing with a righteous light, and her muscles bulging with righteous might, the wind howls through her white cape for Qusi's defeat and the seas churn in anger at her crimes.
    "You......YOU MONSTER!! I see your form.... Forbidden fusion....its forbidden for a reason! What makes it forbidden, is that at least one person must be unwilling. There is at least one person within you that didn't want this fusion, that is broken in mind and soul forever from the agony of being forced to be the same person as their captor. I don't know why I know this. But! This....I cannot ever forgive, nor can I cure."
    She drops into a battle ready stance. Against such light, Qusi seemed like a demon in comparison, even Qusi's shadow casting herself in such a way to look more monstrous.
    "I can however grant justice to the one who committed this unforgivable crime- and peace to the victim of it! I don't care if I'm not a native! This planet is under MY protection!"
    She then charges forward with righteous fury to start hammering away at Qusi, a sonic boom following in her wake at the pure force behind her feet, wielding a hammer of evil's bane.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-03-02 at 10:05 PM.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ver-Valna]

Starlight almost lost her concentration when Vodkana got hit, but she knew she couldn't fail now. Her focus, and Vodkana's efforts, paid off as suddenly her horn flared up and a pink bubble of magical energy surrounded the city, expelling any troops that managed to make their way past the Alliance and into the city. She took a moment to catch her breath and take stock of her surroundings - now that the Talsaigan armies didn't have to worry about protecting the city from the bombardment, they could engage the enemy troops with their full force, leaving herself and her friends to take on the most powerful foes. Of course, the shield took a toll on her, draining her energy, but she was still confident she could fight.

However, as she stretched her senses out, sensing the ki energy of the fighters, she noticed a very high power level approaching Serin-Misa and Trombone Jr. Cursing silently, she looked around, seeing if anyone else could protect them. Seeing everyone but Vodkana was engaged in battle, however, she knew it was up to her. She couldn't be sure that Vodkana would get there in time, and she wasn't sure she had the energy to teleport the both of them. She glanced up at the sky, plans forming in her mind.

"Vodkana," she said. "Good job. But Trombone Jr. is in trouble, I need don't think I can teleport us both in my current state. Find help, and send them back to the swamp."

With that, she disappeared in a flash of pink magic.

[Swamp of Lokote]

As Blizzan approached the duo, Starlight suddenly appeared in the cave in a flash of pink energy. The effort of teleporting there, as well as the effort of keeping up her shield against the bombardment ... that was fine, though. She knew she could overload her magic in a pinch, but she also had a tactical advantage over the arcosian - her fighting style was rare, and it was possible she could catch him off-guard. Of course, if he adapted, then she'd be in trouble, but hopefully she'd give Serin-Misa and the child time to get away.

"Hold it right there," she said to Blizzan. "I can't let you kill them, so stand down."

- - - Updated - - -

[The Tournament]

The human was able to successfully kick Tigra back, but she was able to perpetuate the stereotype of her species and land on her feet. Tigra grit her teeth and raised her sword(s) in front of her, blocking the sword beams as they took the brunt of the strike. She took a brief moment to marvel at the sword - Masala had conjured it herself, after all, and any lesser weapon probably would have broken by now. However, the human's sword wasn't breaking either. It looked like she would have to break out her own special attack, even if she'd hadn't managed to use it successfully yet.

"Fine. This is it, then," she said, a thrilled but somewhat frustrated grin on her face. She gripped her weapon with one hand, drawing her other back to her waist. "Give it all you got! Let your hopes and your dreams turn into burning fire!"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ettin in the Playground

[Tournament Area]

Having overheard Tarasai's discussion with Masala, the juggernaut stands up. The audience stands quake as it stomps towards the shinjin, reaching to put a massive metal palm on Tarasai's shoulder. "This unit may need to talk with you."

---

[Talsaiga - Swamp of Lokote]

"Yeeaaaargh!", Trombone Junior screams, startled, as Blizzan crashes nearby. They don't really manage to recollect themselves and realize the horror of the situation before Starlight already rushes in. Trombone Junior peeks at the pony from behind Serin-Misa, then takes a deep breath and pushes past the Talsaigan.

"This is stupid. You are all stupid", they say, pointing at Blizzan. "You. Crazy murderous person. The dragon balls are destroyed already. They were useless to begin with. Especially to you - there's nothing truly eternal in the material world. But if fighting for several kalpa would suffice, why not just kill yourself? Plenty of demons in Hell just itching to get a piece of you."

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight glanced over to Serin-Misa and Trombone Jr.

"Go to Ver-Valna," she said in a no-nonsense tone. "I erected a barrier around the city, you will be safe there."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show