New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

[Lookout]
    Vodkana breathed with a relif. She held both the rings.

"If I am not needed for now.. nya..." she said quietly.
    "I... want some time alone. Nya"

[Masala Vs Fenrir]

Fenrir gasped, and his monocle fell off.

"M.. M.. MY FAVORITE SHIP! MY PRECIOUS CRYSTAL MONOCLE!" he whined in horror.

He growled. "Well... now I am getting into my "SOMEWHAT PISSED OFF FORM!" his musculs swelled again, tearing a bit his shirt, his pupils shrinked, and he gotten stronger again by 20%,

"YOU FOOL! THE HUMANS USED AS A PET! THOSE WRETCHED CREATURES WOULD NEVER LOVE US, INHUMANS!" He jumped, in hulkish way, raising his both fists to hit her.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    Well that answered a few questions.
    "Ok. I'm going to have to do some investigating after all this. Anyways..."
    Arcos looks at Starlight, thinking upon her response. Unfortunately the whole plan with wanting to talk with Starlight in private hinged on variables that had changed by now. The plan at the time was based on the assumption that Starlight was the one to get rid of, the brains to cut off from the body and she would do so by simply asking the reason why Starlight valued enough to attack Hailing over when private then finding some way of threatening what she valued so that she would leave or be provoked to attack her, thus breaking Starlights own peacekeeping ways, and making Arcos the defender. However it was clear that Android 23 had enough decision-making power for that to not be the case, especially since 23 was clearly the one communicating with Apfel the most, and the one most hardline about killing Hailing.

Starlight therefore unknowingly avoided a situation where Arcos would've threatened to go hunting for animals while justifying it as the Empire's laws having rules against discriminating people based upon their diet, since there were purely carnivorous races whose biology literally cannot digest any vegetable matter. By simply delaying it long enough for it no longer to be a viable plan of psychological attack. It simply did not make any sense to try that anymore, especially when there was too big a possibility that Starlight would've been smart enough to find some way out of that anyways. Sorry, but the window on that is kind of closed now. You were too successful at peace for that to happen.
    "Uh, nevermind. It wasn't anything important. Not anymore, anyways."
    Android 22 say to Vodkana:
    "By all means rest, all we're going to talk to them about is boring history stuff now. Probably nothing you'd find interesting."
    The Androids step up to speak. They just hope that stupid Red Planet General didn't give them away early with that slip of the tongue.
    "Everyone. In the interests of furthering the discussion instead of letting it be bogged down further, we will be revealing one of the secrets of the Rebel Alliance, as a show of trust."
    Sailor Arcos narrows her eyes.
    "Oh and let me guess: you want me to fly away somewhere else so that I won't hear it before you tell it?"
    Android 23
    "On the contrary, Sailor Arcos. You should especially hear it. After all, it concerns you and your race perhaps most of all. Apfel as well."
    Sailor Arcos turns and raises her eyebrow. What was 23 up to? Android 23 takes a deep breath and says
    "I will reiterate Rule Four: You are not prepared for this. You may find this unbelievable. But I assure that what I state is true, no matter how outlandish.

22 and I.....are time travelers. Not by choice. Don't worry about paradoxes and whatnot, there are people who take care of that. This timeline is stable, so don't worry.

Yeah, already pretty out there, yes? We come from the future of this planet Earth, specifically five centuries from now. Our own story of how we got here and how this relates to the Arcosian Empire is a complicated tale all by itself and not relevant at this juncture. Mostly because it takes place years after the Empire fell."

Sailor Arcos and all the other sailors perk up and suddenly look at her wide eyed at this.
    "Yeah that got your attention, didn't it? We'll be telling this story in a few parts, pausing here and there to allow you to take info in and ask questions. We will be starting with the first part, which is historically the longest part.

Basically over five centuries, the Arcosian Empire comes to conquer nearly the entire galaxy, prosper and crush all resistance underneath its heel without any notable opposition. The Emperors develop a strange bloodline with mutant capabilities far beyond any other Arcosians and are kept in check for the most part by Apfel's descendants. However for some reason over time they become less and less able to do so, until the Incirrans are nothing more than just another race of minions under the Arcosians heel. However the real evil doesn't begin until King Cold takes power. He takes the Arcosian Empire and reforms it into an entity called the Planet Trade Organization. Thus it goes from a purely political entity meant to uphold a planets ideals and becomes a hybrid political/economic entity, essentially become a vast powerful galaxy-spanning mega-corporation, wiping entire races off a planet so as to sell it as property to another race for profit, a vast galactic real estate scam. What little restraint left was gone and the Planet Trade Organization now slaughtered races indiscriminately simply for money.

In this new age, King Cold has a son, known as Freeza. For reasons we don't know, Freeza is chosen as the successor to the Planet Trade Organization and carries out most of the functions as the ruler in the spotlight, while King Cold takes a back seat but somehow still holds some form of political power. The parts after this one will mainly concern Freeza and how the PTO, formerly the Empire falls due to his actions. Any questions?"

Final Sailor Arcos memory:
    Spoiler: Transformation! Sailor Arcos!
    Show

Flake stands proud at her ceremony. She had done it. She had finally earned her position as Elite Captain of a Squadron. She worked for years to get to it. Everyone cheers. She had done it. To become so is not to meet expectations, but to far surpass them. She went above and beyond the call of duty when needed, she trained and figured out techniques and fighting style that was all her own. She wasn't just any Arcosian soldier anymore- she was the best of the best. One of the greatest fighters in the Empire. And she would command four others of similar caliber.

She met the four of them: Lobsanna from Torgas, Banaia from Cirra, Guillotanne from Vantarine, and Tequille from Yakara they saluted while shouting.
    "Reporting for duty, Captain Flake Ma'am!"
    "At ease. I've been thinking. We are elite squadron yes? But why not be our own squadron? All the others ones do Sentai. Why not do Magical Girl instead?"
    "....Yes Ma'am! We agree and love this suggestion Captain Flake!"
    "Good and please....don't call me that.....call me......Sailor Arcos."
    As the others happily joined in with their own planet names, Flake herself felt a quiet relief. She would no longer be Captain Flake. She would be Sailor Arcos. Sailor Arcos was a representation of all Arcosians and their desires, an ideal greater than herself. Let Flake be a thing of the past. Flake was a person with doubts, dreams, flaws, mistakes, and she would no longer be any of that.

She would wear the mask of Arcos until she became it. She would transform herself until she was the perfect instrument of Arcos's will, the new Captain Blizzard to everyone who knew of her. She would no longer have to have lingering doubts, or worries about what she has done. Whatever happened, she would hold fast to her ideals, to her faith in the Empire. Her new self would see her through any hardship, for she would no longer do anything wrong. Sailor Arcos would not be weak enough to question or to doubt.

And thus she and the Sailors served under Apfel. Thus they traveled across the galaxy, battling many foes. Torgas being the resilient user of brute force, Vantarine the speedy but fragile blade user, Cirra the ranged blaster, Yakara being the smart one with the most tricks and special abilities up her sleeve to get them out of sticky situations. While Arcos herself was the Captain, a well-rounded strong and fast fighter as well as possessing a couple tricks of her own for foes that gave even her trouble.

Apfel she recalls as always being a figure of respect, and someone she could value for his insight. Not by his mere dint of his authority but because his reasons made sense, his morals made sense. Someone who kept them informed, showed restraint, a sense of honor, and knew when to have good humor. A relationship she could value personally, rather than impersonally. That was what the Apfel and Sailors gave her. The Sailors camaraderie, Apfel's wisdom, they gave her something more than the cold ideal of an impersonal empire to fight for. She didn't want this to change. She could work with them forever.

Sailor Arcos wanted things to stay like this forever.

But change comes to all. No matter what decision she made now, she would lose something. Sailor Arcos's world was falling apart, and after so long of following orders and allowing others to make decisions for her, she was not sure what to do.

Masala Vs. DOGGY!
    She gets punched across the water, skipping like a flat stone. She thinks as she skips along the water.
    Wow! He is really strong! I need to up my game! But how do I become stronger? Oh I know! Mommy 22 once told me stories about fighters who get twice as strong by taking of their clothes! The less clothes, the stronger I am!
    Therefore she rips off most of her clothing until she is only in her underwear. Of course, being both a child and a majin, her figure completely lacks any attractive features whatsoever. Her Power Level does get a boost as the result of this, because she believes it should, not realizing the people who did this originally was because the clothing was weighted. She charges back towards him, unleashing a new furious assault of kicks and punches upon him, trying to speed around him, attack him from behind an come at him from strange angles with her greater power.
    "YOU BAD DOGGY! ME NO LISTEN TO YOU!"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-09-26 at 07:52 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight walked over to Vodkana, placing a hoof on her shoulder and nodded. "Let me know if you want to talk," she said. "Regardless of whether I seem busy or not."

Letting Vodkana have some time alone, she listened as 23 recited the story. She kept a close eye on Sailor Arcos, noting her reactions. When 23 paused, she stepped closer to her. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Colossus in the Playground

Lookout

While a lot about what 23 was saying sounded quite bizarre, somehow, nothing stood out to Apfel as being an outright lie, even though even the most believable tales would usually signal his inherent lie-detector. The only conclusion left was that she was, against all odds, telling the truth.

Actually it explains a lot. He remarks. Your power-levels are zero. The only living creatures with a power-level of zero are Lord Beerus, his attendant Whis, and artificial organisms. Given that AI research has not progressed to the point where even the most sophisticated of AI can have personalities and thoughts equal to that of an organic, it only made sense that you were from the future. Even so, it was clear that Lord Apfel considered 23 and 22 by extension to be "alive." Time travel research was theoretically possible in Imperial science, but the technology simply didn't exist yet, and the energy requirements would require the output of a Dyson Sphere built around a Class O Blue Hypergiant star for several years.

Though it's clear that the Empire, pardon, the World Trade Organization ends. How does this happen?

Tzarbone

Is there a reason you wish to keep your source concealed? Again, I promise this isn't a trick.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-09-26 at 09:48 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    Arcos sniffs at Starlight.
    "Hmph. Why would you care? Why would you try to? I'm your enemy. Feeling compassion for people on the other side is stupid."
    Inside she is breaking down. Her ideals. The Empire she fought to protect...it to, would someday fall not nobly but by being turned into a scoundrel.

Android 23 answers Apfel's question:
    Spoiler: One Long Explanation Later, See Isn't This Easier, ME?
    Show
    "How the World Trade Organization ends is a tale that spans a couple decades: Basically, the Saiyans just a couple decades before my "present", wipe out the Tuffle race, take their technology for themselves and the planet is renamed Vegeta, after King Vegeta. The Arcosians then made a deal with the Saiyans, and the Saiyans joined the World Trade Organization, probably on the promise of constant battles in return for lending the WTO their muscle for wiping out alien races. Seems like the perfect match right?

Well Freeza, for whatever reason didn't think so. Apparently he was afraid of the Saiyans enough to wipe them out and destroy their planet personally with a single attack. No one actually knows the exact reason why. But the best theory is that he did it out of a mix of racism and fear of this legend of the Super Saiyan. Whatever his reasons, however four Saiyans survived."

"Five actually, according to more recent research. Tarble was off planet at the time."
    "Yes, yes five. However of those five, only two are relevant to this tale. Well three to be technical, but Raditz never counts. The two I speak of are Son Goku, a saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby to grow up and wipe out all earthlings but got amnesia and instead grew up to be its greatest defender. and Vegeta, son of King Vegeta and self-proclaimed Prince of All Saiyans, who grew up under Freeza's rule as one of many Freeza's troops meant to wipe out planets all by themselves was deceived inot thinking that a meteor did it because he was off planet at the time. To cut a long story short, Goku learns of his true heritage from invading Saiyans about twenty years after the destruction of Planet Vegeta, Vegeta gets beaten but not killed by Goku, Vegeta retreats.

Freeza meanwhile after these twenty years gone to a Planet called Namek to seek immortality, or to put in another way, invincibility. He was already the strongest being in the galaxy, essentially a spoiled noble brat who never had to train once his life but had four transformations and could destroy a planet. So what he wanted was to rule forever without fear of ever losing his power. Goku and Vegeta, for reasons of their own went to Namek as well, Vegeta ends up learning that Freeza destroyed his planet and seeks revenge, but fails, and with his dying breath, tells Goku that he is the last hope for the saiyan race against Freeza. Goku being an honorable goodly sort, buries him despite once being an enemy and fights Freeza in his place.

To skip to the important part, it turns out the Freeza was right to fear the Saiyans. When Freeza killed Goku's best friend right in front of him, it triggered a transformation into a Super-Saiyan, and with his rage he overpowered Freeza, was more powerful than him. But here is where the tale gets strange: Freeza tried to blow up the planet but half-failed so that it would blow up in a limited amount of time. Everyone else evacuates off in time. Goku supposedly spares Freeza because he was too bored of their fight and was kind of a good guy if dim. Goku somehow escapes to a planet called Yardrat, and Freeza survives a planet blowing up in his face, only for King Cold to somehow swoop in and repair Freeza with cybernetics.

Freeza's true end would be right here on Earth-but not to Goku. Instead when Freeza gets here with King Cold, they are both easily killed by a man named Trunks, also a Super-Saiyan. Though he arrives there for completely different reasons than doing that, and while you could technically say his actions are or might be the reason why we're here and why our stories are related to yours, like our story, his is not relevant at the time.

What matters is that afterwards, the WTO falls into complete chaos. Suddenly it shatters into a million pieces and the remnants are chased and fought away all across the galaxy with Freeza no longer there to lead them.

That, is how the WTO, the shadow of the Arcosian Empire, falls.

"Man I wish there was some way to better tell all this in a more abridged version. I get so long winded when explaining this stuff, especially when half the people here already know it. The big takeaway here is this why we want to change the past. We've been given a unique opportunity to avert the genocide of countless races and the deaths of who knows how many more. Technically, we've already changed the past with our actions, Hailing did not attack Plant in our timeline, and Vati did not pull his stunt like he did here. You Apfel, did not ever come here. Time has already changed, and the vision of the future I just painted for you, might now never come to pass."
    "Yes, now that the secret is revealed, enough recapping! What matter now is what we wish for the new future. We cannot let the Old Future happen again! We need to think ahead, and most importantly- what do you think, Arcos?"
    Sailor Arcos is dejected.
    "....Its clear.....that no matter what I do.....that I'm going to lose...something dear to me either my friends...or the Empire as I know it...I don't want to change. I just want things to remain the same, safe and static. But....that will never happen now, will it? Change is inevitable, and your the ones making that change happen. Your the people ruining my life. I should be able to choose, to act to influence things but...

I am weak in mind, or soul. I cannot choose what I want to happen. So long has that choice been made for me and I've just followed along....that I know not what choice to make myself."

She leaps backwards and flies into the sky overseeing the Lookout.
    "Therefore! I propose this. You have your pretty words, your ideals, your beliefs. But none of that matters if you don't have the force to back it up! You must prove your strength to enforce them to me! I challenge any one of you Rebel Alliance to a duel, one honorable and Non-lethal. Defeat me, and I will join you, proving that you have the strength of conviction to win. But If I win, you will allow me to retreat back to Arcos to defend against your inevitable assault. After all, if you cannot win against me- how do you hope to fare against Hailing himself!?"
    What, you thought you were getting out of this without a fight? Just because there is a fight, doesn't mean anyone has to die. You want her on your side? Then lets do it Old School Defeat-Means-Friendship Style!

6. - Top - End - #36

The Lookout

I like to think this is the better of either timeline. Lord Apfel remarks. It will take five hundred years for the Empire, or the monster the Empire transforms into. During that time there will be just Emperors, yes. I have nothing but hope for the future with the crown Prince, Polar. But I suspect Frieza to not be an aberration. Simply the scion of a bloodline that will devolve into true moral degeneracy. How many will suffer who are yet born as a result? Apfel has entertained the idea for a while, but even with Polar on the throne, it's a temporary solution at best. No, the Empire must be disbanded.

Then Sailor Arcos issues her challenge. If the Alliance is willing to accept. Will you accept one-on-one challenges or do you wish to fight them as a group? He directs the question to Sailor Arcos.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Lookout
    Arcos sniffs at Starlight.
    "Hmph. Why would you care? Why would you try to? I'm your enemy. Feeling compassion for people on the other side is stupid."
    Inside she is breaking down. Her ideals. The Empire she fought to protect...it to, would someday fall not nobly but by being turned into a scoundrel.
    Starlight wanted to answer, but then 23 resumed her story - it would have to wait for another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    If the Alliance is willing to accept. Will you accept one-on-one challenges or do you wish to fight them as a group? He directs the question to Sailor Arcos.
    "Any one of us," Starlight pointed out. "I believe she means a one-on-one duel." She glanced around at the others.

"Who do we want to challenge him? I believe she originally was going to challenge me, but 23, you're the de-facto leader of our group, and this planet's Kami. What do you think?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]
    Slushy hearing his favorite song, while getting finally to the distant planet!
    He held his Space surfboard with his tail, while dancing his victory dance!

[Tzarbone]

"He trust me not to expose him. What do you think the Emperor will do to him, if he knew that intel from his ship coming to YOU?" he has asked.
    "He will rip off his handsome face!"

[Lookout]

Vodkana nodded, simply sitting hugging her tail, not too far from there.

She.. letted herself to shed a tear. It was painful. Just sit, and feel her emotions.
    But.. it felt RIGHT.
    She perked her ears, and hurried to get back.

"NYA! Let's make a bet!"
    she grinned.
    Nya... does anyone have an idea for a bet?" she has asked puzzled.

[Fenrir Vs Masala]

Fenrir sent flying, getting crushed through a line of dozen battle ships.

"So.. much destruction for the beastmen..' he groaned.
    "THIS MAKE ME ANGRY! ANGRY FORM!" he growled, swelling more, his top ripped finnally. Now looking less like a gentel dog and more like http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121122174731

"Doom!" He roared, and from the ruins of his ship, an axe flew to his hand.
    "Agony!" A second axe flew to his other hand. In this transformation he gotten 50% stronger!
    Like an extreme evoultion in matter of seconds.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    Sailor Arcos snorts arrogantly.
    "Apfel please, if they want to all fight me, I will oblige. After all, I am one of Arcos's greatest fighters. I'm not just another soldier, I'm one who has risen above to be honored for my exceptional abilities and combat experience. I say that then if their entire Rebel Alliance cannot defeat me in one-one duels, I will count that as a win for me. After all, I've faced groups of weaker fighters before. Come face me in any order I'll defeat them all."
    If Artic kept up with such things:
    Spoiler: Potential Artic knowledge only
    Show
    he would know that Sailor Arcos is known not for higher than average power level- that was just an expectation for the Arcosians. No real her renown was how she wielded the power she had. It was known that she used her powers tactically and brutally but not like a cudgel, but it was confirmed that she did NOT have a transformation yet. Of particular note is that she has studied other biologies to exploit their weaknesses, and there are rumors of secret techniques she has developed to take advantage of her own.

She looks at Vodkana.
    "Oh, A bet? Very well, I bet I can defeat YOU without using a single ki blast."

Super Fiery Masala!!
    She frowned. What other way did Mommy 22 say that those fighters powered up again? Oh right that one monkey dude who glowed with a red fiery aura. She could use THAT method! So she conjures a lighter, flicks on the flame and sets herself on fire, thus gaining another boost in power.
    "Lots of people win by setting themselves on fire! Super Fiery Masala!!"
    She then leaps forward, now powered up by both being in her underwear AND being on fire at the same time, seemingly unhurt, she tries to evade the axes and punch him in the face.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

[Lookout]

Vodkana really looked forward to it. Pain and fear might shake her grief off- or at least distract her.
    She looked over Arcos Sailor. "If you win, nya, I'll make you ten kilogram of cookies empowered to your level nya!" then she added:"If I win, I take the cute sailor outfit! Nya!!!" she said fired up.
    So Sailor Arcos won't use ki blasts- this might give Vodkana a chance, with her strategy building up.
    She cloned herself. One of the Vodkanas flew away, while the other shouted:"Busy resturant Evening!" she shooted a lot of purple ki plates toward her.
    (the other tried to hide behind a cloud and gather ki in secret)

[Fenrir Vs Masala]

Fenrir spitted blood,and the punch pushed his head to the side. But the scholar grinned like the beast he turned into.
    "Right into my trap, human-pet. Don't worry.I'll help like I have helped myself! COMPASSION OF DOOM AND AGONY!!!" Fenrir roared, and swinged both of his magical axes to Masala's back- if she'l manage to dodge he will cut himself- but he was to berserked to care

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    The plates go right through Sailor Arcos's after-image. You didn't even see her move, for she gone faster than eye can see. Suddenly Arcos tries to pull the other Vodkana behind the cloud into the cloud and begin beating her up in the middle of its obscuring form with her other fist.
    "I must admit. I didn't expect you to be so tactical, considering how emotional you are."
    Arcos says as begins her onslaught.
    "I guess everyone has surprises."
    One's fighting style can tell a lot about somebody. Perhaps this says that Vodkana isn't as foolish as some would think. Interesting.

Masala Vs. Fenrir
    She remembered the words Mommy 23 said to her when facing a serious foe or threat: DODGE!
    Which is exactly what she did, flipping over backwards out of the way of the axes. Mommy 23 made her dodge faster attacks than that, and he was starting to prove to be an actual foe worthy of actually dodging.
    ".....You DO know that calling out "it was a trap!" is completely stupid, right?"
    Even she knew that. Mommy 23 taught her such things. But what Mommy 22 said about people powering up by turning their hair gold was also something she remembered. Technically she didn't HAVE hair, but she did have a goo-top of pigtails that was basically the same thing. So she took her pigtails and quickly tied them into some weird balloon sculpture version of a super-saiyan hairdo then conjured some gold paint and splashed it upon her chaotic balloony fire-hair to look like a messy resemblance of a super-saiyan. Thus getting her another power boost. While near naked. And on still fire.
    "I am Super Gold Hair Masala! Tremble in fear before my mighty new hairstyle! For this the hairstyle of Ultimate Power!!!"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-09-30 at 08:24 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42

The Lookout

Ieez watched the fight with interest while Artic studied both combatants' moves. He noted that although Sailor Arcos could move while masking her energy, just brief enough to disguise her movements. Very clever. This means either she can sense energy, a technique extremely rare in the Empire, or it was a beneficent but unintended side-effect of an exotic relocation technique. Ieez and Apfel in turn, noted the brutality of Arcos' technique. It lacked sublety. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it meant Arcos goes into battle expecting to end the fight as quickly as possible. Possibly so she can move on to the next target in a multiple-combatants war scenario. In a sustained battle, it could allow the Elite to be tired out quickly, at least in theory.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

As Slushie arrives at the remote space station, he can hear there's an argument of sorts going on. A short humanoid in black clothing and a white cloak is arguing with one of the used ship salesmen. "Gold? Gold? Are you kidding me? Any oaf can tow an asteroid here full of the stuff! I keep telling you, I won't give you a single ship without liquid currency!", the salesman shouts.

"What weird economy you have here. I thought raw materials would be more useful than numbers on a paper. Especially since you're this far from... well, everything.", the short humanoid replies, frowning.

The salesman folds his tentacles and glares at the humanoid with all his six eyes. "What stone age planet are you from? Matter can't be used to trade over the hypernet!"

The humanoid tilts his head. "I keep hearing about this 'hypernet' thing. What's it for, catching hyperfish?"

The salesman turns yellow from rage. "What, you claim to not know? No-one's that out of the loop! That's it, I'll let you waste no more of my time! Get out!"

The humanoid looks disappointed. "You arr quite a rude individual. I asked you a question. I'd rather you answer it."

The salesman puffs himself up. "You threatening me? Try anything pal, and the guards will throw you out of the airlock in a flash!"

The humanoid sighs. "Why does everyone assume I'm threatening them? If I felt like committing violence upon you, I wouldn't waste any time warning you in advance."

So on and so forth.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2016-09-30 at 03:45 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana Vs Sailor Arcos]

The clone mewed with pain as she gotten beaten up. Despite that the original grinned grimmly.
    With her wink, Clone-Vodkana hugged Sailor Arcoss with all of her strentgh, while Vodkana collected purple energy and sent it as huge blast attack, not caring to harm her own clone.
    Deep inside... she wanted the pain to come.
    Either way, she wins.

[Fenrir Vs Masala]

Fenrir cutted his own ribs with his axes. But his whines of agony stopped by the wierdness of Masala.
    "I see that your time as human's pet has made it's number on your sanity... just like mine."
    Fenrir grinned grimmly."I'll heal you! With the spirits of Agony and Doom!" He slashed with both axes red ki slash attacks.

[Slushie]

"Suuuuuuuuuurfing! bleahargfgbleahaha!" Slushie sang and stopped, when his tail gotten twitchy! "My Slushie sense tells me that, that wave of cowabanga is coming...this way!"
    the psycodelic colored arcosian imp jumped on the surfboard, and floated!toward the arguments
    "what the mess, dudes and dudets?" he asking with a wide smile

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

The short humanoid and the used ship salesman both turn to face Slushie, though the salesman still keeps two of his eyes on the hominid.

"Oh. Another curious lifeform. You must be one of those Arcosians", the humanoid greets, then nods towards the salesman. "There is no mess. This person is cleanly refusing to sell his fleet of ships to me."

The salesman scoffs. "I'm under no obligation to sell anything to some creditless bum!"

The humanoid rolls his eyes. He insists I pay him in some virtual currency called 'Qubit coins', which sounds like a thing he made up and I can't understand why imaginary things are worth more than precious metals."

"Well that's your problem for being an idiot from some backwater planet!", the salesman barks.

The humanoid glances at him. "He is also being quite rude and I'm now of half mind to simply crush him into neutronium and take his ships. What do you think, stranger? Would that be a reasonable course of action?" He looks at Slushie. He doesn't sound like he's being rhetorical.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    Why would she-? Ah. Sailor Arcos flies out of the cloud fast, sees the ki blast and throws the clone into it then flies to the real Vodkana, to punch her in the stomach to knock the wind out of her. Then follow up with a series of blows calculated to keep her off balance while knocking her closer towards the Earth until she crashes into the ground.
    "Its not often talked about, but so much of fighting relies on the way our bodies are built. Too large and muscular, and your movements become too inefficient and slow for your greater strength to matter. But too much focus on tricks and not improving your base quality of your body, and your easily defeated once people find a way around them. Too relaxed and your open to surprise attacks, too stressed and you can't reach your full potential.

In a world like this, a lean but strong fighter is ideal, a body known for it maximum efficiency of speed, strength and stamina. This is the ideal I strive for. Its why I haven't tried for a transformation yet. Second forms while potentially powerful, also alter the way your body works and can burn through you incredibly quickly if your not careful. Sure I'm not far away from going for it, but its important to do such a thing right or not at all. I mean what fool would work so hard to achieve a new state of being only to go off to fight with it the instant he gets it without getting used to it first?"

Somewhere, 500 years from now in some other timeline, Golden Freeza is ticked and he doesn't know why.
    "You are a pudgy cat, used to hedonism. What made you think that you have a chance against me?"

Masala Vs. Fenrir
    She dodges the ki slashes one after another.
    "....Methinks doggy who act like gentleman human have no place to speak about hating humans. I think your just jealous of them."
    After all, if the doggy really despised them, he would act like a dog and chase bones, fight cats, bark at mailmen and generally be a silly puppy who pants and plays and chases to as inhuman as possible. Rather than imitating the most stick-in-the-mud and polite people of humanity.
    "Spinning Top Kick Attack!"
    She flips upside down and midair and spins, become a near-naked flaming spinning top with a golden tip. Her legs extend and flies around in circles near the axes trying to break them through constant kicking to disarm him.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

[Slushie]

Slushie has listened to the arguing due. He floated upside down.
    "I guess, I could buy it legally and smoothly for you, Stone Age-dude. But what waves are you planning to catch with it, dude?" He has asked wagging his tail thoughtfully.

[Vodkana Vs Sailor Arcos]

The clone gotten wiped out by Vodkana's blast.
    Vodkana mewed with pain as she gotten punched, unable to react, feeling so out of breath that, she felt choked and started to see black spots.

"I didn't" she smiled wearily.
    "But thanks for the lesson.... I won't lose again, against you... nya" she lost consiounse.

[Fenrir Vs Masala]

The axe slashes cutted two longships into two.
    Fenrir growled, as he gotten kicked deep into sea, creating a whirlpool

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Tsarbone

"Well, I don't want me to die, if you aren't planning to do anything about Hailing's crimes. That all. I am way too beatiful to die."

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    Android 22 catches Vodkana and wordlessly sets her softly on the floor of the Lookout. Arcos turns to the others.
    "Well? Whose next? The armor-wearing criminal clearly not confident in the abilities of his own body, the diplomat with unusual biology and an inefficient killing intent, or one of the two aloof young adults who've have the basics optimized for them with cybernetics? Or that green-haired quiet one over there?"
    She turns to 23.
    "Though if your the de-facto leader, shouldn't you be the one fighting me?"
    "I wouldn't want to insult you. I know nothing of honor. Better to let others go first to see if I'm needed at all. Power Level isn't everything, and looks can be deceiving...I wouldn't count them out. I'm not overly concerned with Vodkana's loss, I think we both know that she needs far more experience before she is ready."
    "Ah, confident that you could win against me, are we? Letting the others have their fun first?"
    "Please, as if I'd indulge that sort of stupid martial artist posturing. I simply think it better to improve their abilities doing this. I get enough recorded memories of the Z-Fighters doing that sort of nonsense."
    "Then why are you letting me do mine?"
    "Because its less messy and potentially destructive to the Lookout, as well offering a chance for you to be an asset or even a good person. I mean, this place is mysterious, we don't know what most of the rooms in this place even DO. Figuring out they are for will be an adventure for another day, and one that might involve danger. Can't have it be destroyed y'know, can't exactly repair it yet."
    Sailor Arcos blinks. Huh. Ok.

Masala Vs. Fenrir
    "Aaaaaaw, is that all? I was hoping for more, I've got two more methods of powering myself up to try!"
    She said in a whiny tone. And she hasn't even put on her battle theme music yet, no serious foes ever find her for her to play it!
    "Oh well. Bored now. I'mma finish ya. KAAA.......ME........HAAAA....ME...."
    She begins to power up her finisher move, the blue sphere glowing in her fiery hands as she prepared her attack against the sinking Fenrir.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hutton Orbital]

"Hear that? Hear that? He's threatening me again!", the salesman cries in appeal to Slushie, pointing accusingly at the humanoid.

The humanoid ignores him. "I don't plan to catch any waves. I intent to dismantle it", he replies flatly to Slushie. "It would be most convenient to me if you'd buy all those ships for me. I would, of course, offer compensation. Do you accept gold?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

21. - Top - End - #51

The Lookout

Apfel hovers next to Starlight. Puzzlement clearly on his face. You don't truly believe morality is subjective, do you?

It's my turn, then. Artic steps forward, putting his helmet on. Let me tell you a story, loyalist. In five hundred years, three ordinary humans will be enhanced with cybernetics sophisticated and strong enough to do battle against Majin Buu. And win. Don't underestimate the power of technology.

Besides, i've integrated some Tuffle technology and materials into my armor, i'm eager to see what it does.
    His armor's previous weakness was that no matter what its power-setting, its defenses were always the same, leaving Artic a glass cannon. Thanks to the development of materials that are rare and exotic in the Empire but common on Plant that harden and soften depending on the flow of energy into them, he could increase his defenses with his offenses.

In addition to physically withstand the strain wearing the armor puts on his body on higher power settings. He sets his armor to x5, putting his effective power-level at 240,000. Although he can sense power-levels, he activates all his scouters and scanners to make certain he can track her movements.

You homeworlders, so high! So elite! So much better than us lowly colonials because you survived being crushed by a planet that wants to be a star. You have no idea how satisfying this'll be for me. Artic then leaps at Arcos, blasters integrated into the wrists of his armor firing cerulean energy-blasts rapid-fire.

Tzarbone

I don't want you to die, either. That is why I want to make sure your source is credible, as this is a very dangerous path to pursue. Why are you so dodgy about this?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-10-02 at 12:33 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    Sailor Arcos quickly strikes a silly pose to increase her defensive power then endures or slaps the the blast aside, the smoke clearing, only a little damaged.
    "Now, I admit: The Colonies and Arcos don't have the best relationship. Thats always true of empires when they get large, historically speaking. But its interesting to note that in my experience, Colonial Arcosians actually develop in their training much faster. I've been fighting and training for 12 years since I was 16, and in all that time I've only gotten three times as powerful as when I started. While there are Colonials in the army who underwent the same training and in two years gotten hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful from where they started, and caught up to the golden number of 100,000. Pity they always stop and enjoy the fruits and benefits of reaching that and never develop further.

I'll give you this: At least you didn't stop your improvement there. I can respect you over the ones who just do it so they can walk around on Arcos being wannabe home-worlders instead of using their strength for an actual reason."

Pretenders, the lot of them.
    "And fighting against machines will be an interesting challenge. None of the usual biological weak points, and admittedly, my ultimate technique won't work on you or any Arcosian, even if its too lethal for any of these duels anyways. But I can try for my other secret technique: Gravity Star!"
    She creates a strange purple orb of light and hurls it into the sky. It stops in midair and doesn't explode. Instead it radiates a strange focused light down upon the two combatants and cancels flying for both while applying the equivalent of Arcos's gravity upon both. Sailor Arcos smiles. This was just her first technique she developed to take advantage of her biology, a little bit of Arcos everywhere she goes. This was a very focused form really, she used to spread it out as much as possible when in battles so that she could kill the enemy forces while they were down and she was walking in what was normal gravity for her. She just had to land lightly when they both got to the ground and begin beating up a colonial who would be weighed down by both armor and gravity. Simple.

23. - Top - End - #53

The Lookout

Ack! Artic was surprised when flight suddenly became disabled and he landed on to the Lookout, the full force of Arcos' gravity sending him to the ground almost instantaneously, his reflexes only enough to land him on the ground on a slightly less graceful version of what might be considered a superhero landing. Were it not for his armor, mechanized and powered in all joints to facilitate and enhance speed and strength, Artic knew he would be in trouble. Even so, he questioned if this version of his armor was able to withstand this gravity as a few of its sensory systems were already returning information about internal damage. Likely due to being crushed inside their own housing.

I'll give you credit, that's some technique you got there. He stood up, extending an arm towards the Elite. Here's one of mine: Stellar Eradication! A cerulean Ki lance surrounded by dozens of orbiting ki blasts shoots out from his armored gauntlet. Unlike the wrist-mounted blasters which solely the suit's own internal energy supply, this one used Artic's own energy.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Tsarbone

"I have already told you. He work at the inner intelligence of the Emperor's ship. He has way to get recording of everything that going on, on the ship. And I am "dodgy" because I have found myself at very ugly situation which could easily turn even uglier.

Slushie

"Dude, what would I do with gold? I am not a stone age-dude." Slushie laughed.
    "But I still want to know, what are you planning to do with a fleet, dude."

[Masala Vs Fenrir]

Fenrir jumped from the whirlpool, swollen more than ever- looking like blue werewolf hulk.

"FOOL! THE MORE YOU HARM THE STRONGER I GET! BERSERK MODE!" he growled, his eyes rolled, so only the white side, were seen. He was... drolling. His ki doubled- finally in full power. He didn't exactly flew- but his jump was so powerful, that he almost flew.
    He jumped again charging himself against her, slashing her with his axes in form of X.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight watched the battle, taking mental notes. Sailor Arcos had some clever tricks up her sleeve, she'd give her that. Her training in the gravity chamber should partially negate her disadvantage under that technique, but she'd have to be wary. And if that was the arcosian's only trick, she'd eat her mane.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    "Azure Heart Cannon!"
    She fires a heart-shaped blast of power in response to the lance, hitting the middle one while the ki blasts surrounding it hit her. The lance and the heart collide and explode- but the explosion is contained by the Androids quickly putting up force fields around it to make sure the Lookout isn't damaged.
    "What did I JUST SAY about this place being mysterious and not something we're sure we can repair or replace!? Ugh, we're going to have to run damage control this whole fight, aren't we?"
    Meanwhile Sailor Arcos is wincing from the attack, even with her poses defense boost. That hurt. What now?
    While the gravity was giving her the advantage, using her Azure Heart Cannon to blast him was out- if she was too careless, the others might get involved from the collateral damage, even though a defensive enemy wearing armor was probably the best thing to use a big blast like Azure Heart Cannon to do so. Her Blue Blizzard while not as destructive was meant more for fast dodgy foes and wasn't precise for these close quarters. And her ultimate technique was only meant for killing, and wouldn't work on Artic anyways.

This called for precision. A precise offensive. She suddenly struck a different cheesy pose. She lost her added defensiveness, and gained even more speed.
    "Y'know, while I admit perhaps Homeworlders don't have the best interplanetary relations ever....I once served years ago alongside soldiers from Planet Brench, aka the Brenchites or as they call themselves, the Brench-seijin. They are much like those two humans over there, except far more colorful,coming in colors from red to blue to others and have ten times this world's gravity. Fighting alongside them, I learned a technique of theirs, my own version of which being:"
    She extended a blue ki-blade of energy from her hand.
    "Sapphire Spirit Sword. It is quite fortunate that we're both Arcosian. Technically, a blade like this isn't lethal to either of us."
    She then leaps forward in a burst of speed, sending out sonic booms with each major movement as she furiously hacked and slashed at him. She remembered the times when she got one of her arms cut off, it made it harder to beat the foe but she always got through it, picked up her arm and got back to the field medics to get it sown back on.

Masala Vs. Fenrir
    She surprised by his sudden re-emergence. The axes cleave through her and she loses her focus, the ki for the kamehameha dissipating. In mid-air her four parts float, then with a great effort of will she pulls herself back together-literally. She pants a little. Regenerating from that took lot out of her. But she still needed to defeat him. She takes her golden ice-cream swirl of hair-do and pulled it backwards so that it lengthened to resemble a super-saiyan 3 hair style, unaware of the similarity she shouted.
    "Now my hair lengthens to make my power even greater! Behold, Super-Rapunzel Masala!!!"
    She then speeds forward, now near-naked, on fire, with golden goopy hair thats now as long as herself, and said golden Rapunzel hair forms into a giant golden fifth arm on her head and she begins to use her Rapunzel-Hair-Fist as her exclusive weapon, punching at him from any distance as it stretches and snaps back while she runs around him.

27. - Top - End - #57

The Lookout

While Arcosians and Incirrians had vastly different centers-of-gravity due to their body shapes, Lord Apfel couldn't help but note Sailor Arcos' amateurish blade-work. Each swing left her open to at least three attacks Apfel could imagine an experienced swordsman could exploit specifically to incapacitate even an Arcosian.

While Lord Apfel is a master swordsman whose fighting style made extensive use of his World Blade, Artic lacks the Segmentum Governor's skill and training. In fact he has none whatsoever. As he recovers from the explosion, hard-points in the armor taking the brunt of the impact, his senses relayed to him a shift in the Sailor's energy and her rapidly closing the distance, with an energy signature emanating from her wrist, outwards, just like Aspa's Ki-Blade. Artic knew he was in trouble.

He only had enough time to rise up and parry one swipe of the blade from Sailor Arcos, using his left arm. The pain that shot through and the system failure readout on the left arm's blaster told him all he needed to know about whether or not his armor could withstand the ki blade. Not that he held any such delusions. At the minimum, he could still feel his hand. As much as he didn't wish to test the resilience of his physiology to dismemberment, he had no desire to give up yet. Arg, well, it's a good thing that theory won't be tested.

Sensing an opening, Artic swung a kick to Sailor Arcos, aiming it straight at her center of mass, if only to knock her off-balance just long enough for him to get some distance, and fire back with the blaster on his right hand.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    It was true. She had overextended herself on the offensive, and thus doesn't expect the kick, knocking her back, dissipating the ki-blade, and while the wind was knocked out of her, the blaster blasts a hole through her chest and shreds some of her sailor dress away.
    "Ooowww!! Ugh."
    Tactical errors have been made.
    "....Are you going to be okay?"
    "Oh its just a hole in my chest, I've lived through worse. Look at what you've done! My uniform is ruined and now there is this hole in me making me look asymmetrical! Its going to take weeks for this heal. And do you know how expensive the protective yet flexible material these sailor suits are made out of!?"
    The Gravity Star was a mistake. The Lookout was too confined an area to battle in, especially with so many people around to make ki blasting risky and no way to fly. She waves her hand and the purple ball disappears and she flies out into the sky to fall back to try and figure out her next move. Her ultimate technique wasn't going to work. That offensive approach didn't work out. How could she regain the advantage? He was too close in Power Level to just overpower him. And her hole in her chest with its pain and bleeding, while not fatal was still a wound and would slow her down, make concentrating harder-

Maybe she had a way to regain it after all. She intentionally flies slower and in a less focused and less steady manner, and waits while she plays up the results of her injury in an attempt to lower his guard, then sneak attack if he tries to come near. Of course there was always the possibility that he would stay at a distance and keep blasting her. So she prepared to do a little trick of hers just in case...

29. - Top - End - #59

The Lookout

Artic can already feel the gravity return to normal. What ever advantage she had before is gone now. All that's needed to end this fight is-power modulator malfunction?! Of all the systems in the armor that isn't hardened against huge gravity...this isn't good, Artic's trump card is off the table. He'll need to harden that against supermassive gravity in the future. She says she's been through worse though her movements say otherwise. He had half a mind to fly up there and finish it, but even with her injury, he was pretty sure the difference in power level would allow her to outright overpower him in melee, especially with the option of switching to higher power modes no longer an option. No, playing it safe brought him this far, he won't take unnecessary risks.

He aims his right hand's blaster at at the flying Arcosian, with his left hand holding a charging Ki blast. You should yield. He suggests.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

The Lookout
    "...Why? If your wrong....then I'm gathering vital intelligence....while if your right....then Hailing is fallible. Which means during my time as a soldier....I've committed the very deeds under his orders that you want to kill him for under the excuse of "Just Following Orders". So either I should keep fighting for as long as I can....or fight as much as deserve to get beaten up for what I've done. Why hesitate? Either I'm your enemy who needs to be eliminated for your side of the war, or I'm someone who doesn't deserve mercy after what I've done. I don't have any reason to stop, and you don't have any reason to stop hitting me. Once I'm defeated and on your side, you'll be able to do whatever you like to me"
    She coughs a little and stares back at him.
    "Go on. Do it. Its what you want either way, right?"