New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,481 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Lookout
    As the Eternal Dragon springs forth, the sky darkens, the great serpentine being of phenomenal cosmic power bursts into the sky and coils around itself The light fades, revealing the dragon in all his green scaled, antler-horned bewhiskered glory. Huh, with those whiskers maybe he should be a judge for the Mustache contest. Nah, that would a grievous misuse of his powers. He settles in the sky and stares down upon you with his red glowing gaze.
    "I AM SHENRON, THE ETERNAL DRAGON. STATE YOUR WISH, YOU HAVE THREE."
    "I wish Vodkana to come back to life."
    His eyes flash red for a moment then Vodkana suddenly appears back on the Lookout with no halo.
    "YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED. TWO MORE REMAIN."
    Jade gestures to Celestia to make her wish while saying "he doesn't wait forever."
    Princess Celestia shook her head. "Thank you, but I have no need of a wish at this time," she remarked.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana held her hair, screaming, and then blinking.
    "Oh my nya.. my hair! It's perfect again!" she mewed.
    she looked around with wonder.
    "Even Celestia-sama is here! Nya!" she gasped.
    She folded her ears.
    "T..thank you guys... I.. am.. not.. sure.. what else to say. Nya."
    Starlight frowned, noting that the instant Vodkana was resurrected she seemed to be in a great deal of pain. She wanted to know what she had been through, but decided it would be rude to ask her while she was making a wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana giggled nervously. "I am not even surrrrre... is that exact what I feel.. Nyahaha... I usually avoiding thinking deeply about those things- but during my visit in Hell.. I was thinking about that.. and that what I came up with. Nya."

Vodkana mewed. "You trusting ME, with a wish? I... what?' she was surprised.
    "I... don't have words to desrcibe how much I owe you.. nya."

She took a deep breath and turned to Shenron.
    "Hello, Shenron-San. Aren't you a big one? and sooooo handsome! Nya!' she cooed, and shamelessly fan girled.
    "One day, I surely will wish a date with you! You can bet on that much nya!' she beamed.
    "So.. please... don't nit pick with me, ok? I am just your occasional silly cute demigodess of destruction... so cut me some slack. Will you, Shenron-San?'.

Vodkana took another deep breath.
    "I wish to make up, for all the people I have hurt, directly or indirectly, by solving any material problem I have caused, and let their emotions heal, and make them stronger."
    She tightened her hands to each other and pled. "Pleeeeeeease?'
    Shenron considers how he will fulfill this wish with narrowed eyes. Usually he just gets something simple. Something material. He checks how she hurt them and what her crimes actually were. Well she didn't seem to kill anyone it seemed, so if it was all property.....then perhaps he could just....His eyes glow red.

Somewhere Else
    Meanwhile all of the people Vodkana wronged suddenly all receive checks from Vodkana with notes attached offering apology, paying them in a great amount of raditzes with the hope that they will use the money well. If you added up all the raditzes they were given, it would be equal to the amount she would've had to pay if they sued her for all the damages done and distributed in varying amounts to each person according to the exact crime she wronged to each person according to the legal laws she would had to follow on that particular planet. If anyone was hurt, they could use the money to pay for treatments to heal them, if anything was destroyed or stolen, money equal to the items worth was given to them and so on. Vodkana's wealth does not deplete from this.

The Lookout
    "Your wish has been granted."
    To the best of his ability anyways.
    "But wait, what did you do?"
    "I paid them. Third wish. Now."
    "Ok.....I wish all the top scientists of Earth got a copy of Groundbreaking Science! by Son Gohan."
    Shenron's eyes glow red.

Briefingway Mansion
    Lord Briefingway, as their name was known before language dirfted and their name was shorted to Briefs, was writing on his desk working on whatever little improvements he could make to the steam engine next when suddenly a book appeared on his desk in a pop, a book unlike he ever seen. In surprise he jumped a little and took a hold of it, looking at the words on the front then opening up to see strange prose on the page, prose that was simpler, more direct yet filled with so many unfamiliar terms than he was used to. Here is what he read:

Hello. I am Professor Son Gohan, Husband of Satan Videl, I am writing to bring you a discovery vital for the survival of the planet Earth, and this is my story...

The Lookout
    "Your wish has been granted. Now I slumber."
    Shenron then rises up into the sky along with the dragon balls, and in a flash he disappears to once again sleep at the core of the earth and the Dragon Balls scatter to the four winds and the sky goes back to blue.
    ".....You just.....gave all the top scientists of Earth the book that caused Age 1000 to exist?"
    "Pretty much! I figure at least some of them will be curious enough to test it out and see if its true or not and start widespread use of ki throughout humanity. This is my gift to help progress Earth: all other weapons are meaningless. Let the teachings of how to make oneself a weapon spread to all Earthlings so that any can rise to its defense, forever. There will not be one defender, or group of defenders, but a multitude of groups, each one willing to take up the defense in their own way using any method they see fit! It will grow beyond my control- and that is the point. The defense of Earth will rise from the ground up, and make multitudes of defenders flower in all their myriad ways. I have given them the knowledge, let them use it as they see fit."
    She teleports to Talsaiga and teleports back with The Shenron in tow.
    "Now....since all that business is done, me Beryl and Masala are gonna be going on an odyssey across the galaxy, to see the sights, to relax, to have some fun adventures for a while. Just letting you all know, in case your wondering where we are going, but if anyone wants to come with or say goodbye until we come back, now is the time."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-01-15 at 06:24 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana heart pounded fast. She felt.. complete. Tears fled from her eyes.
    Only now, she has realized how hollow her life were before meeting the R.A.

She claimed to feel superior, but in reality she felt hated and abandoned. With encouragment of Spoon, she buried her true feelings with selfishness and indulgness.
    She passed a journey with her friends, learning many things about their ideals, and mostly about herself.

It was painful and tortures road to face her sins- so painful, she let herself die.
    She have lost her true love, like the so many families and couples she has broken

She died. Faced Hell, even if for short time, and finally she paid her debts.

She felt release.
    She took deep breathes, and wiped her tears.
    'I could use some Odessey. Nya... I surely do." Vodkana smiled, her steps much lighter.
    Later she might go to carve her own path.
    But not today. Maybe not even a yesr from now.

'But I totaly think we should throw a victory banquet AND decide of place and time for all of us to meet again. Nya."
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Colossus in the Playground

Though he wasn't part of the battle force that had fought and taken down Hailing, his suspicions had proven correct. Hailing was concealing immense power, and though his suit would have allowed him to match even his second form, this 'ultimate evolution' was something far beyond his expectations. Even if he overclocked his suit's systems, he probably couldn't even match him, to say nothing of the fact that overclocking power armor usually has the side-effect of dismembering and mutilating the wearer.

No the only reason that there was nobody in the known universe who didn't know about Hailing's defeat was because of his work spreading the news, hacking in to broadcast the messages using reverse-engineered Tuffle technology, courtesy of the Burnouts, to broadcast the battle. To say it went viral is an understatement.

Yes, um, I don't think I thanked you. Artic smiled to Jade. You didn't have to make my problem yours. After all, this isn't even your time! But you gave me a chance, and even so, well, let's be honest, we, no, you did the impossible, 23! Excuse me,
    Jade!

Hailing's gone! I mean, he's not dead, but he's gone. I...hmm...
    He glances around for a second. I know it's too much to hope for, but we can have peace now. So thank you again, Jade. For everything.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight stepped forward. "Peace? Maybe not," she said, shaking her head. "I have come to consider you all good friends, but I still haven't entirely changed my opinion of your society as a whole. And besides, even Equestria has not achieved true peace. But I think that, with Hailing gone, conflict on such a massive scale likely will not happen for a long time."

Then she turned to Vodkana. "By the way, what happened to you? When you came back, it looked like you were in pain for a moment."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-01-19 at 03:30 AM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Titan in the Playground

Lookout
    "Heheh, Artic, trust me, I was being selfish thought it WAS my problem when I first decided to help, thought that Hailing was still in conquest mode and that Earth and therefore me and Beryl were going to be destroyed or conquered anyways, it wasn't until Plant I realized that Hailing was sitting on his laurels, and thus had already won and that I started doing this for the galaxy rather than myself. as for ...."my time"....how many times have I told you? "My time" sucks. Earth gets desolate and ruined, with no way to get off since Capsule corp got destroyed in my time, so we couldn't even escape to other planets. If we stayed in "our time" we'd basically be forced to clean up and rebuild Earth and unlike certain alt versions of us, we wouldn't have Masala around. This IS our time now."
    "Yeah I have a feeling we can't go back to our time even if we wanted to. Call it a feeling." Beryl replies
    "As for impossible....Artic your an engineer, a man of rationality and science, shouldn't you know that if it can be done, it wasn't impossible in the first place? But whatever, I guess that was a TTGL moment enough to qualify. maybe I'll find a second impossible thing to do like break the speed of light on foot, you never know."
    She turns to Starlight
    "Well lets hope so, Starlight."
    To be honest Jade doesn't know what Starlight's opinion of their society is and she doesn't really care, she is a good friend regardless.
    "I'm thinking we meet back up in ten years time. should be more than enough time to relax and enjoy life for a bit. Tour around planets, maybe teach a few people to fight and think, and so on and so forth. That okay?"

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, I hope we'd at least keep in contact," Starlight remarked. "Friendships are like any other infrastructure, after all -- they require maintenance."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

Lookout
    "We'll visit from time to time, and I'm pretty sure I still have Celestia's book and all your C-Phone numbers and online addresses."
    I mean, what do you take her for, a barbarian?
    "Yeah, we can write down the things that happen while on our odyssey in the book and Celestia and you can read them. No worries. Think of it as a travelogue."
    "And I can just a punch a portal to see you guys whenever! and Mommy Jade can teleport! So its all good."
    "Or communicate telepathically with you from across the galaxy."
    "Or Tarasai can use Instantaneous Movement. or Starlight yourself can teleport."
    Yeah there are like seven or eight different ways you can get in touch just off the top of their heads and four of them render distance completely meaningless, this isn't an issue.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, that's true," Starlight remarked. "Of course, most ponies can't do that. Huh, maybe I should take some time to help train the other agents. Of course, it might take some time for Equestria to open up to aliens, so you may still have to use the mirror portal for a while...."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

Lookout
    "Heh, sounds like a plan. Anyways, cya. Don't worry, I'll be writing!"
    Jade walks into the ship, Masala waves and says
    "I can't wait to see the galaxy!! I do after all, have a taste for adventure!! Don't worry Aunt Starlight, I'll make sure to study a lot!"
    Then follows in after her, Beryl smiles softly.
    "Hm, I never thought I'd see Jade go into a form like that! And while some of the credit goes to her for doing all this, I'd like to thank you all, without Artic we'd never have known that Hailing was a problem, without Starlight we wouldn't have had the hope to achieve such a form like God of Hyperdeath- your heroism in doing things like holding off Hailing from destroying old Plant I think inspired even us!- and without Vodkana, she would not have achieved Flowey form before that! All of you contributed to this in some way or another and it took all of us to achieve it, and not just one person or the other. That is what civilization means. Maybe some contributed more, maybe some contributed less.
    But that doesn't matter, because in the end what matters is that we are all happy because we succeeded. See you later! I'm off to see SPAAAAAAAAACE!!!"

She happily boards the ship, taking Vodkana with her by the arm. The shenron takes off into space, beyond the horizons and towards distant stars, Beryl pilots the ship while Jade types something online beside her

Tracelasergal: I used to think, that I was beyond society's rules because of my power.
    But seeing what Hailing became because of him thinking like that....I realized I can't think that way. Thinking your above anyone is dangerous. So I say to you, the galaxy: Despite my power, despite the fact that I defeated Hailing, I am not above you. I do not rule over you. Instead I say, I am in service to you.
    I am the pillar that upholds civilization, for I must not forget that while I must do things outside civilizations rules, I do these things to make sure civilization continues to exist at all, and that happiness within it is the ultimate goal for all of us. Fear me not, I do not come to threaten, I come to protect. For that is my way: The Way of the Protector.

My name is Jade Refera, Leader of the Rebel Alliance. We have defeated Hailing. Have a good day everyone.

Jade presses send then turns on the music player to play the appropriate ending music. Jade tilts her head at what she hears.
    "Beryl, do you know where this music is from?"
    "Huh....Nope, I don't get it either. I like it though, sounds real drifty and relaxed."
    "Eh, oh well. Its not important."
    The family sings the lyrics while the blast off into their odyssey.

End of Hailing Arc.

Edit: New thread here.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-01-29 at 08:35 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

The Mod Wonder: Reminder: Begin new thread soon.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.