New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Ackon Cahuak
    "First: The kid I have right here is pretty much a reality-warping hyperactive handful already.
    2. She kind of made herself do it.
    3. Why would I leave these two in charge of Masala?"

She said gesturing at Apfel and Artic.
    "I'm bored! Can I try that weird screaming hole trick again? Now that I think about it, t would be cool to travel through holes in space!"
    "No! Be quiet now, Masala"
    "Aaaaaw."

Mars
    "....Hey Starlight, as for your answer lil Namekian? Basically we lost the password for them. So they technically still work but we have to find it again. The person who usually does this kind of thing ain't here anymore. Thats the gist of it."
    She takes her hand off her forehead. She wouldn't need to teleport herself if Starlight were here.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana][Past?]
    (Ok. Should we open a new thread?)
    Vodkana just right now, parried a kick.
    'Nya?' Vodkana mewed.
    'Sorry, Flake-chan. We are going to the magical horse land!' she said with an excitement, hugging Flake, and kissing her cheek
    I'l come back to play again, nya!' she promised, and vanished/

[Present?]

(As pony, I imagine her something like that just, more purplish, and 'Cleopatra' like black mane. Her cutie mark is a fork and spoon crossed on purple ki blast.]

Vodkana waved, and then leaned toward the Doctor, tickling him with her tail.
    'SSOooooooooooooooooooooooooo... nya! Do you come here often?' she has asked with wide predatory grin.

Tsarbone

Ugh...' Tsarbone face palmed. 'I don't have patience from word plays. I think, you won't get from him more information, that he gave to you.@

Slushie

'Ehh...' Honestly, Slushie hasn't thought that far.
    But he just surfed the wave. Why not, dude?
    You can bet on it, dude! I am Duke Slushie will find the criminal.. ergh... rebel army.. and will take them to justice dude!' Slushie said with a lot of mambles, and at least 3 changes of the tone.

He blinked.
    'Something to say to the dudes of the Arcosian Empire? ehh...' he scratched behind his head, embarrassed a bit. Even somewhat shy,
    'I Love you dudes! And even my uncle love you! Even when he kill you, dudes! ahaha! But remember- My uncle, is the greatest dude in the universe! You deserve no less! Peace!' Slushie said with combination of awkwardness and enthusiasm.
    He wasn't the brightest politician of the family...
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #213
    Colossus in the Playground

Tsarbone

If it is your ambition to remain a Sector Lord and not ascend to the status of Segmentum Governor or even beyond, then so be it. As far as i'm concerned, you have a solid case. All that is lacking is confirmation that our Emperor's annihilation of Plant was unauthorized and unlawful. Lord Apfel eyeballs the exit for a moment, making sure to communicate how close he was to simply walking. This is not the case, however. As Segmentum Governor, I authorized Emperor Hailing to proceed with the Annihilation. He lied. His actions were a completely lawful retaliatory strike against a cyberattack of all Imperial and Non-Imperial systems across North Galaxy, and a pre-emptive strike against such actions taken in the future. By all accounts, the entirety of the population has been able to escape due to early warning from presently unknown sources, yet the Emperor believed the message has been sent. The Incirrian set up the bait, now let's watch them squirm.

Slushie

The alien nature of its face made reading his etxpressions difficult, but to those familiar with Veru'nas, of which there are very, very few, it was clear he was frowning. Were it not for the Arcosians, the Veru'nas would be running this universe. If there was ever a reason for Veru'nas superiority, it had to be the contrast between Ulgo and Slushie. The idea that this indolent little man-child is stronger than him perturbed Ulgo. Arcosians know nothing of honor or integrity. Their culture is so backwards, they don't even kill their eighty brothers and sisters shortly after birth to prove their supremacy and right to life.

Fortunately it won't be for much longer. Once the Arclight-class Mass Conveyors are ready, nothing will stand in the way of the Universe's rightful masters. They'll never see it coming.

Very good! Ulgo put on a positive tone. Fortunately, this shouldn't be hard to fix in the editing room. He turns off the recording device. Well that's a rap. Thank you for your time, Your Highness.

Ackon Cahuack

Artic and Apfel looked at each other.

Have you heard of "Improv?" Apfel asked Masala.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-11-10 at 08:37 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Mars
    "....Hey Starlight, as for your answer lil Namekian? Basically we lost the password for them. So they technically still work but we have to find it again. The person who usually does this kind of thing ain't here anymore. Thats the gist of it."
    She takes her hand off her forehead. She wouldn't need to teleport herself if Starlight were here.
    Starlight gave 23 a disapproving look. "We can worry about the dragon balls later, 23," she said. "Right now, we need to focus on making sure this child is safe and happy."

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    [Vodkana][Past?]
    (Ok. Should we open a new thread?)
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sure, but you may need to remind me tomorrow. I'll probably forget.

[Present?]

Vodkana waved, and then leaned toward the Doctor, tickling him with her tail.
    'SSOooooooooooooooooooooooooo... nya! Do you come here often?' she has asked with wide predatory grin.
    "Far more often than random chance would seem to dictate, yes," the Doctor said. He turned to 22 and the others. "So, what seems to be the trouble?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-11-10 at 10:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

[Mars]

Trombone Junior is mildly startled by Starlight suddenly appearing out of nowhere. They regain their cool pretty fast, though. "... I'd be significantly more okay, happy and safe if weird people stopped coming into my house without a warning, Miss Tiny Magic Horse", they say flatly. Then they turn back towards Android 23.

"A password? Riiiiight. I suppose I could tell you that. It's not like the activation phrase is meant to be a secret."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2016-11-11 at 01:40 AM.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight glanced about the house, realizing the situation.

"Oh! Sorry," she said. "I had to lock onto 23 to teleport here, since I've never been here before. Also, we were kind of under the impression that you'd been kidnapped and needed help."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Trombone Junior gives Starlight a stoic look. "One of those is true, in that weird creatures keep snatching me away and dragging me into their business without me having a say. I'd be more concerned about it if not for the fact that this place most closely resembles what I knew as my home." They beckon out of the window. "As for the other... I'm on the fence about whether it's me who needs help here. Anyways, the password is..."

What follows is a weird Namekian phrase. It sounds like "Takkaraputo Polunga Pupirittoparo."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Mars
    "Well I wasn't forcing you to do anything, I was giving you a choice with a few good points about the benefits of the choice I offer. I'm sure Starlight will be the same.

Whatever is comfortable for you. If your really against the issue being forced, I won't force it.

But a factor that should be mentioned: The Time Patrol and the Red Planet Army don't really seem to jive well with one another, and the Time Patrol will be coming some day to like, deal with them. This dome might not remain peaceful forever. On top of that- that book is the one you got from some anti-kai group if my info is correct? Sounds like something that Time Kai would not like. She is a goddess too after all. Might not like you much if they find you here reading it. But me, I'd like to think that your reading it for a good reason, because I want to read it to, for a good reason. After all- how can I protect people from this anti-kai group if I don't know anything about them?

Just saying, the Rebel Alliance, we don't make assumptions. We're pals like that. The Kais however, they might see the Red Planet Army, the lil' Namek being their leader and reading a tome that was penned by some Namek enemies and make all the wrong assumptions and well, this might not end well for you if they come by. Just....voicing that out loud."

She says taking a relaxed stance as she points that out.

Ackon Cahuak
    "Improv?"
    "Yes, try doing mime improv."
    With that Masala becomes quiet tries act like a mime, pretending she is within an invisible box. Android 22 chuckles a little.
    "The trouble is that there is a hyperbolic time chamber inside a hyperbolic time chamber. Basically each chamber makes time move 365 times faster. One inside the other is unheard of, and clearly makes making time within move at a ridiculous rate. We basically want to know how dangerous this is, what we can do to like, dismantle it, and if there any useful info left we can get from the place about a certain robotic armies creation, though I highly doubt it.

Like if we could at least figure out how to safely get rid of this double-time chamber or something, we'd really appreciate it! It not as if we're going to use it for anything. There is a normal one on the Lookout if we ever really need the time."

When Masala finishes her performance, she bows then tries to walk off- only to hit the inside of the invisible box. It was still there.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Mars
    "Well I wasn't forcing you to do anything, I was giving you a choice with a few good points about the benefits of the choice I offer. I'm sure Starlight will be the same.

Whatever is comfortable for you. If your really against the issue being forced, I won't force it.

But a factor that should be mentioned: The Time Patrol and the Red Planet Army don't really seem to jive well with one another, and the Time Patrol will be coming some day to like, deal with them. This dome might not remain peaceful forever. On top of that- that book is the one you got from some anti-kai group if my info is correct? Sounds like something that Time Kai would not like. She is a goddess too after all. Might not like you much if they find you here reading it. But me, I'd like to think that your reading it for a good reason, because I want to read it to, for a good reason. After all- how can I protect people from this anti-kai group if I don't know anything about them?

Just saying, the Rebel Alliance, we don't make assumptions. We're pals like that. The Kais however, they might see the Red Planet Army, the lil' Namek being their leader and reading a tome that was penned by some Namek enemies and make all the wrong assumptions and well, this might not end well for you if they come by. Just....voicing that out loud."

She says taking a relaxed stance as she points that out.
    Starlight nodded.

"I understand this may be hard to believe, but we really just want to make sure you're alright," she said. "My people value the well-being of children above ... well, pretty much anything else."

Ackon Cahuak
    "Improv?"
    "Yes, try doing mime improv."
    With that Masala becomes quiet tries act like a mime, pretending she is within an invisible box. Android 22 chuckles a little.
    "The trouble is that there is a hyperbolic time chamber inside a hyperbolic time chamber. Basically each chamber makes time move 365 times faster. One inside the other is unheard of, and clearly makes making time within move at a ridiculous rate. We basically want to know how dangerous this is, what we can do to like, dismantle it, and if there any useful info left we can get from the place about a certain robotic armies creation, though I highly doubt it.

Like if we could at least figure out how to safely get rid of this double-time chamber or something, we'd really appreciate it! It not as if we're going to use it for anything. There is a normal one on the Lookout if we ever really need the time."

When Masala finishes her performance, she bows then tries to walk off- only to hit the inside of the invisible box. It was still there.
    The Doctor's brow furrowed. "What bloody fool thought that was a good idea?!" he asked. "You do know that space and time are intrinsically linked, right? If something went even slightly wrong, the temporal shearing would cause a black hole that would devour the entire solar system!" He whipped out a device out of his scarf that looked somewhat like a sonic screwdriver, only with less mechanical parts and made of pure white alicorn*. He pointed it at the outer chamber, and it began making first some mechanical noises, then the noise of a unicorn's magic as the tip lit up with a blue aura.

(*Alicorn as in the material that makes up a unicorn's horn, not alicorn as in the royal sisters.)
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-11-11 at 08:22 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Android 22 answers
    "The previous Guardian of Earth, Yama is the bloody fool that thought it was a stupid idea Mr. Doctor! Unfortunately for us all, he already went off to reincarnate so we can't bloomin' lecture him about it."
    Masala attempts to launch a flurry of punches to break out of the invisible box.....and fails. Its still completely silent, as if the mime act was still going

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

[Mars]

Trombone Junior glares at Android 23. "Maybe next time, start with the part of another bunch of aliens coming to attack me? Anyways, I'm not parting with this book. If you want to read it, I'll be coming with you. Just a moment."

They go to change their robes into a small suit of armor with what looks like a goldfish bowl for helmet. "Let's get to a spaceship and go look at those dragon balls."

---

[Ackon Cahuak]

The outer time chamber is completely stable. It could be just left here, in its cave, and it would stand there for ages, perhaps untill some natural disaster knocks it over.

The inner chamber is, of course, a different story, as it is 365 times 365 days ahead in the process of natural erosion. The gateway inside might collapse at any moment, forever severing the inner dimension's connection to the outer world. Which would suck for anything inside it, but there is no mechanism through which it could have an adverse effect on Earth.

But if the Doctor is still worried, they could just take a hammer to the outer door and break it.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Tsarbone

Tsarbone, golden skin paled into a common yellow.
    "YOU FILTHY LieR!!!" He has transformed into his mostrouse form, his PL getting to... 90,000.

Zorbab laughed. "Your highness, attacking him will only end in your death."
    Tszarbone, stopped, and snapped at Zorbab.
    "YOU TOLD ME, THAT THE FILTHY CAT HAS SENT YOU ALL THE RECORDS!'

Now it was Zorbab's turn to lose it, and transform and hiss at his king.
    "YOU FOOL! WHY HAVE YOU MENTIONED HIM!? YOU FELL INTO APFEL'S TRICK, YOU IDIOT!'

Slushie

"Cool!" He said with a wink, flying away on his space surfer to.. where?
    Ughh..
    He really gotten into troubles.
    Again.
    Should he call his uncle? No.. he won't be happy. Who could be a cool emough oldy to help him?
    He tried to call Apfel

Hey, Ol' dude Apfel!" For him "Ol' Dude" was a shorter version for "Segemntum Lord"

Vodkana

"Nya... I just LOVE smart stallions..." Vodkana purred, and nuzzled the Doctor,
    Then she blinked.
    Nya? Danger? Again?" she sighed, with boredom.
    "May I at least blast something, this time? Nya?"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #223

Tsarbone

Bullseye. However "filthy cat" could be any one of the hundreds of felinoid species in the wide, wide universe. Push. My apologies, you appear to be a step ahead of me. Lord Apfel feigns his ignorance. Who is this "cat?" And does he have the clearance to handle said records? Scouter reads 90,000. Nothing to be worried about, though given how little Apfel gets to actually fight, he's entertaining the idea that someone's going to believe he's only strong by reputation.

Ackon Cahuack

Curious, Artic approaches, hand outstretched to feel for a solid surface that Masala trapped herself in. Wouldn't be the wierdest thing he ever saw.

Oh! Lord Apfel looks off to nowhere as something gets his attention.

Please excuse me for a moment, I am receiving a call. He flies into the sky, not far enough to be out of sight but where he can't be reasonably heard. Especially with all this wind.

This is Lord Apfel. He says prior to hearing Slushie's voice.

Hello to you too, Duke Slushie. Apfel didn't know what to make of Slushie. On one hand, he was rather indolent, and at least somewhat reflected his uncle's excesses and desires for sensation and pleasure. Even if it paled in comparison to Hailing's excesses, it was still something Apfel found to be a dangerous trait. On the other hand, he has a lot of good in him and will generally gravitate towards doing the right thing. Even when he isn't, he's generally harmless.

What can I help you with?

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Tsarbone

Zorbab grumbled. It's none of your concern, Apfel. Just know, that I know EVERYTHING, about you.:
    Tsarbone hissed at Zorbab with hatred.
    "He told me, that you have some cat alien, who is... practically your shadow."
    Zorbab "King or not, i'll kill you for your foolishness!"
    Tsarbone growled and hissed back.
    "I'll destroy your perfect tea cup collection!"
    -"Even tyrant like you would never dare to destroy such beauty!"
    "JUST TRY ME!"

Slushie

"I know you won't believe it, Ol' Dude Apfel, but I kind of... messed it up." Slushie said with guilt and embarrassment.
    "There were this wierdo dude, without humor, who I have kind of bought for him a spaceship fleet, just to see what space wave will come, and dude... this went... BAD. All the station was there going like BOOM and BAM! And I kind of promised to catch him... humm... but I don't know where to start dude... this is kind of messed up..."

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Mars
    "....I'll take that. What matters is that this is a decision you made. What do you say Starlight, teleport or the spaceship?"
    But then again, free backup spaceship, maybe store in a capsule. And now that she thinks about it, while didn't she start conjuring capsules to miniaturize things to keep them safe? or just conjuring capsule stuff in general? They were literally designed to be convenient things to keep around in your pocket, everything from houses to cars. But then again, she never had the money to get capsules at all, so the fact that she went from completely unable to get any to basically being a walking magical nano-fabricator who didn't need any money, the thought never crossed her mind to make capsules. Now she felt a little foolish.

Ackon Cahuak
    Artic feels a strange force because of his curiosity. If he feels around, he'll discover there is indeed a perfect invisible cube around Masala, with perfect 90 degree angles, completely smooth and unyielding. Inside she tries to use a Kamehameha to break out, the ball of light shining, then he launching the beam.....only for there to be a perfectly square explosion inside with still no sound coming out. When it clears, Masala was still there with an annoyed expression but with soot all over her body like a cartoon character who got hit by dynamite.

16. - Top - End - #226

Slushie

The dots connected. You wouldn't happen to be in the Alpha Centauri system, would you? The same system the infamous and now wrecked Hutton Orbital resides. And this "wierdo" finishes every other sentence with a humorless "Ha ha ha?"

If so, I need you to tell me everything that's happened.

Tsarbone

Lord Tsarbone, if you attacked Zorbab's tea cup collection, you will undoubtedly succeed, but such a battle would surely result in your beauty being marred by scars and bruises. Lord Apfel attempts to defuse the situation by appealing to their mutual vanity. And Zorbab, surely you have nothing to gain from putting your collection at risk.

There is enough destruction in the universe, and too little of that which is truly beautiful. There is no need to subtract what you have that is beautiful from it.

Ackon Cahuack

The simplest solution would be to ask 22 to absorb the energy from the forcefield until it goes down, though hopefully that won't be necessary. Artic goes to see if punching it will work.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-11-13 at 01:48 PM.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth; somewhere in the South]

In the city, people are chatting and preparing for festivities of the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament, when all of a sudden, an old man with a long greying beard kicks up a ruckus.

"Where is he?", the geezer foams at the mouth while toting his crossbow. Hapless townsfolk duck out of the way, afraid of getting shot by accident. "Where is that no-good scoundrel? Where is the spineless scumbag who knocked up my daughter?"

"WHERE IS LUCIFER THE MAGNIFICENT!?!"

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    If the narrator recalls correctly, Artic has a higher PL than Masala, so yes, the box shatters and Masala flies out happily.
    "Yay! I'm free! Thanks Mistah Artic!!"
    Android 22 rolls her eyes.
    "Silly Majin, invisible boxes are only there if you think they are."
    "....Really?"
    "Yeah. Just remember to yourself: there is no such thing as invisible boxes."
    "There is no such thing as invisible boxes."
    Masala repeats solemnly. If you felt around, you'd find that there are no pieces of the invisible box anywhere. Though 22 is now a little inwardly miffed that her method of keeping Masala temporarily controlled by tricking her into trapping herself was now gone.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

While rubbing herself like a cat on the Doctor, Vodkana blinked, when she finally acknowledged Masala's existence. She... drolled.

"Nya! A jelly girl! Nyam nyam!" She tackled Masala, starting to lick her.

Masala probably has faced stranger situations than cat demigoddess of destruction in a body of a pony, trying to eat her.
    But not many.

"S..sir.. please stop!" someone beg.
    "I..I have heard, that he is right now at the Seven Star tavern..."

Slushie

"O'l Dude! Are you like.. super-astro-psychic?" Slushie blinked and has asked with amaze.
    "If so, my uncle dude, surely not giving you enough cash, y'know?" He sighed.
    "Well, I was just like chillaxing in that space station, when I like, have heard two dudes argues- a boring ol' merchant, and this wierd Ha Ha dude. The Ha Ha dude, tried to pay him with stone age money, and the merchant dude was like:"Nah ah." And then the Ha ha Dude was like:"Dude, it's cool. It's real money.'
    But the merchant dude still said "Nah-ah."

So... I was like:"Hey merchant dude, It's on my uncle's account. Are we cool?" Slushie told the story in his... "colorful" way.
    "I don't even know why the Ha ha dude wanted a fleet, but you know me, Apfel-dude- I am always for the Lols and funs- it was like a wave of mystery to surf, y'know? How could I refuse?' Slushie said apologetically.
    "And then the Ha ha dude was like:"I am taking the fleet, bro. And also destroying the space station! Are we cool bro?"
    And I was like:"Nah ah. dude... that not cool, I was like buying it for the funsies and killing time- not killing people!" But then Ha Ha dude sent like a bazzilion of rockets and half of the station at me! Duuuuuude! My space surfer almost gotten broken!"
    Slushie said with horror
    "And then to the ugly-journalist-dude, I was like telling, that... Ha ha dude had a whole army with him.. and I am kind of promised to catch him.. Slushie sighed.
    "I don't even know, why I lied.. it wasn't cool at all..."

Tsarbone

Tsarbone reverted back but snored. "Fine. Zorbab, send to Apfel the videos about him as a proof."

Zorbab groaned. "Curse you, tyrant!" he growled, but.. obeyed. The files were sent on.. 45% when he suddenly said
    "I have to go.. someone trying to listen to me... " and the conversation is cut

Zorbab

Zorbab went to meet the Emperor.
    "Your highness..." he bowed, and grinned. "Everything going according to plans... I hope the emperor won't forget my reward- after all, my home sector would require a new Segmentum Governor..." he chuckled.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Ackon Cahuak
    Masala screams and flows like liquid out of Vodkana's grasp. Any little bits of her licked up are still alive in Vodkana's mouth, taste like demon and try to escape and put themselves back on Masala's main body. Masala runs and cowers in fear behind Android 22.
    "Moooooommmmmmmyyyyy!!! The purple kitty-Steed tried to eat meeeeeee!!"
    "Vodkana! Don't eat her! Majins are really bad idea to eat. They will still survive and will probably burst out your stomach to escape. Future knowledge has recorded more than one instance of Majins killing somebody by literally shoving their arm down their throats and choking people to death."
    No really, Buu once did that to kill a civilian. As well tried to do that on Vegitto, who is the only known person to survive a Majin shoving themselves inside their body. Vodkana was honestly in more danger by trying eat her than Masala. No one knows what would happen if a Bio-Android tried that of course, but most people who study these things in the Year 1000 have come to the consensus that since Majins are magical beings without DNA, that it wouldn't end well for the Bio-Android. Which is probably for the best, to be honest. 22 pets Masala's head reassuringly.
    "Don't worry little Masala, she is in more danger than you are when she tries that"
    Masala looks back up at 22 worried.
    "Neeeeeeeehh.......if you say so mommy....."

21. - Top - End - #231

Zorbab

Oh don't you worry your little head, son. Hailing smiled, arms crossed as his eyes looked off to the side mysteriously. The traitors will get exactly what is coming to them. Though he scowled as a thought crossed his mind. They couldn't incriminate Apfel, and even Tsarbone hasn't done anything illegal. Disloyal, sure, but nothing that would justify removal from office let alone execution. He'll just have to make Tsarbone disappear. And Zorbab too. The traitors get what's coming to them after all, and for all of his vices, Hailing was a man of his word.

Tsarbone

Zorbab is not your ally. Apfel says flatly to Tsarbone I cannot speak of the details but he is not loyal to you. Did you see how quickly he turned against you in the face of your wrath? This was clearly a trap.

Slushie

I had a previous encounter with such a...creature. Apfel answered back his explanation. I admit, it's my fault. I knew he...it was untrustworthy, I just was not aware he-it would do such a thing. It is a long story, and even I don't fully understand what it is.

All I can say is that it is an artificially intelligent machine of some sorts, installed with what I can only describe as a miniature frame-shift drive.

You don't know where it is presently, because i'm sure it got away.
    He says evenly. He could be anywhere in the galaxy by now. There must be some way of sourcing information. Getting people to be on the lookout and then posting it on the Hypernet in real-time. This kind of information is easily sourced through social media. He imagines a Duke has a multitude of followers online, so asking them to be on the lookout would be effective. Of course Apfel doesn't say it, he wants Slushie to come to that conclusion.

Ackon Cahuack

I don't know, that box felt pretty solid to me. Artic shrugged. Then this random black pony comes out of nowhere and starts-wait.

Vodkana? He asks.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana
    (Vodkana is purple, I simply have taken the pic as general ref. Her mane also is blackish bluish ib egyptian style)
    Vodkana stopped licking Masla. "Nnnya.. Sweet sour! I like it!" she stared at 23 wagging her tail thoughtfully. The idea of inedible food was alien for the nyagatoian girl.
    But she did felt things...squirming inside of her.
    "Nya... Are you really a person-ya?" she turned to Masala. "I was sure, you are like the choclate frogs from the Hairy Poter film of 23-sensei, nya." she tapped on her.
    "You aren't just magicaly animated desert?" she blinked, and gasped with shock:"Nyyyyya?! You are 23's daughter?!" she stared at them both. "I didn't knew you could have babies from desserts! Nya!" she was seriously worried.
    "D..does 22-senpai know?! Nya?!" she gasped, and squeezed Artic into hug. "Did YOU knew about this?!" she stared and shaked him in growing tantrum.

Slushie

"Old dude-Apfel,you are like... One geniouse dude! How could I thank you?!" he has asked with an excitment.

(Side note: it was just the begining of the plan of Zorbab, but yes, when you play in stalinistic intrigues, you bound to die at some time- sooner or later)

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

The crazy-eyed old man goes to grab the begger by the collar, holding the cocked crossbow in one hand and pointing it at their gut. "You. You will show me the way to this Seven-star Inn. Or else..." His fingers is twitching around the crossbow's trigger.

24. - Top - End - #234

Ackon Cahuack

Oof! Artic was surprised when Vodkana suddenly started squeezing him. Y-yes, I knew. I was there. Could you please let me go, now?

Slushie

All I would ask is that you keep me appraised on the situation. Apfel answered back. Attacking and destroying a Station is a capital crime. As far as i'm concerned, he's an Enemy of the Empire.

I recommend you find a Mass-Lock, however, so he can't get away next time you meet.
    One of the shortcomings of frame-shift drives is in proximity to a gravity well, performing a frame-shift is exceedingly dangerous as even subtle changes on how gravity affects the subject attempting to jump can end with the jumper being torn apart at the molecular level by tidal forces. Safety systems are standard on all FSD systems however, and if there is even a risk of this occurring, they simply abort the jump by design. While largely antiques due to the rarity of FSDs in this day and age, mass-locks still allow ships to simulate a gravity well, making ships in proximity unable to perform FSDs. Given that these are not Imperial FSDs on the Red Planet Army general, it's unlikely that he has these safety systems.

However mass-locks have no effect on hyper-light drives. And the General did state its intention to reverse-engineer hyper-light. ...and a Hyperlight Disruptor. Just in case. Performs a similar function, disrupting the energy field generated by hyper-light drives that accelerates relativistic speed.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

"R..right away!" he led the mad old man- there was a huge crowd around the tavern, mostly of girls.

"Sir Martin Lucifer The Magnificent is here!"
    "What a honor!"
    "Is that even fair for him to practice in the Budokai? No one else would have a chance!"
    A very happy tavern owner charging them for chairs, and good spots to look at the window of Lucifer when he'l wake up.

Tsarbone

"Well, of course he hate me. I'v executed his sister after all." Tsarbone said with a shrug. "But his tea cup collection is kept hostage under my LOYAL guards- so he may bark as he wish- but he have to serve me, faithfully..." he fisted his hand.
    "My beauty is the most important thing! And I would sacrifice beauty of others to protect it!" he said with "heroic" tone.
    Sadly, the Emperor only has accepted him- from all the candidates I have sent to him..."

Slushie

"Sure, O'l dude Apfel! Then... I got a wave to catch!" Slushie saluted and ended the conversation.

Vodkana

"No! What if I'll get pregnant too, from a desert!? I am too young to be a mother! And, the child would be orphan! Nya!" Vodkana gotten panicked.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #236

Tsarbone

Of course! He is probably the only one willing to play ball. Apfel paced around the room, answering as though these conclusions were obvious. How loyal will your guards be when they are face to face with Emperor Hailing himself, his orders contradicting yours? You don't need to answer that, but this is the calculation Zorbab has made. It's always been his desire to cast off your hold of him, and by now, Zorbab has made his bargain with the Emperor: Trick the traitors to confessing, and his...tea cups will be freed. What a strange species, putting so much value in vanity.

Believe me or do not believe me, it doesn't matter. I very well could be mistaken. But you would be wise to operate under the assumption Zorbab has already betrayed you.

Slushie

Take care. Apfel said as he cut off the call. He flies back down to Ackon Cahuack.

The only problem is that if Slushie does end up chasing the General to this system, he'll need to do everything he can to make sure he and the Rebel Alliance are not found in this system.

The problem was that gravity is so light on this world, he was falling rather slowly.

Ackon Cahuack

Artic randomly mentally mused how lucky he has no need to breathe, because he would be pretty sure he'd be having trouble right now. I'm pretty sure pregnancy doesn't work that way. Artic answered Vodkana.

Then Lord Apfel lands back.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

[Seven Star Inn]

Holding his hapless guide at crossbow point, the old bearded man strongarms his way through the crowd. "Out of the way! Out of the way, you useless wenches!"

He fixes his eyes at the window of Lucifer's room and brandishes his weapon. "Lucifer, you dirty coward! You who defiled my beautiful daughter! Get over here! I demand satisfaction!"

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

"No! What if I'll get pregnant too, from a desert!? I am too young to be a mother! And, the child would be orphan! Nya!" Vodkana gotten panicked.
    Android 22 facepalms
    "Vodkana, that can't happen.....Majins don't have DNA. She was made by Majin Buu in the future and apparently alternate versions of us were given her as thanks for redeeming him. The only danger is the pieces of her left inside you that have yet to break out, because they have a crazy form of regeneration."
    Any pieces left inside of Vodkana form into a mini-Masala and attempt to fly up Vodkana's throat and get out of her mouth.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

mad Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Little Pony of destruction and cookies

Vodkana breathed with relif, hearing the explanation of 23.
    "Nya! I was scared there, nyahahaha!" she chuckled, and then her pupils shrinked as she felt something wrong going on inside her- Nyagatos never threw up, or had any reason to pull anything from their stomach, through the throat and mouth. Instinctivly, Vodkana locked her jaws.
    Something was trying to get out! It freaked her out, but she remembered what 23 just told her. The only problem was to convince her jaws to loosen the autolock. For a few moments Vodkana struggled, as mini Masala struggled to break lose- Vodkana was dragged up flying, to the sides by a force between her jaws.
    She closed her eyes- despite her bizzare situation, she managed to get into meditation like Starlight taught her- she imagined a big ice cream and... more stuff that is probably illegal to describe. She activated other insincts, opening her mouth to droll and lick herself. Mini Masalla was released!
    Vodkana blinked. "23-Sensei.... Are you SUUUUUUUURE that it doesn't make a mommy, now? Nya! She is so sweet, that I could eat her!" she stared at amazed at Mini Masala.
    This timeline, surely have seen more bizzare scenes than that...
    Right?

Slushie

Facespace page of Slushie-de-aasem334:
    He putted a new status:"Hey dudes and dudets! Sorry, but no new cool vid of me, being awesome is posted now, dudes. You see, you might have heard it on the news- it's seriouse seriouse kind of status. So I like, need your help dudes and dudets, to find the Hahaha dude, so if any of you will help me, I'll give him or her an autograph of mine! And maybe some empirial recogniation or something cool like that!
    Be peace! My uncle love you all!
    B.S. I afraid dudes, there would no new vids until I catch the Haha dude."

Tsarbone

Tsarbone laughed. "Of course, he is betraying me! Who wouldn't? I am the most despised king of my dynasty in the last 12,000 years! Hahaha!" he laughed.

"Much like you, I had... to make some tough decisions to protect my people well being and influence... I doubt it intrest you.. What is important- Zorbab dont has to be loyal- just useful. And he gathered every important person in the empire, who might side you. Zorbab told me, that the Emperor started lose it, he might go on berserk and go on planets rampage, destroying his own empire on a whim! And what happened on Plant might just prove it... but... Who can protect the empire from the emperor?"

Tsarbone wasn't close to emperor as Apfel was.. Hailing is cruel, but he wasn't mentally sick as far as Apfel knew.
    The fingerprints of Spoon could be seen- but almost dissapearing into the huge sticky fingerprints of Zorbab.
    Such scheme didn't started yesterday.. From the calls of the "alliance" Zorbab has gathered you can find something binding them together- a loyalty to the empire and it's people which stood higher than their personal loyalty to Hailing.
    Spoon belived he is helping himself to survive upcoming civil war- but, no civil war was planned. Just a "purifaction".
    Apfel could probably still avoid involvment in this mess...
    Apfel wasn't a target of the original scheme..

Seven Star Inn

The crowd cleared the way- but cursing and grunting.
    The Inn owner ran toward the bearded man:"Hey! If you wish to witness the gloriouse awakening of the greatest hero- pay, like everyone else did!" he scolded.

"-What?"
    - "he didnt even PAID?!"
    People of the crowd, gasped enraged circling the angry man.
    Luckily, a moment before it turned into an ugly lynch, a very well endowed woman peeped from the window. "Lucifer The Magnificent isn't here! His sword glowed and he said that he sensed danger! So he bravely ran to the stables with nothing but his sword and undies!"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

The old man swings his crossbow around wildly as the crowd surrounds him. "Paid? What? No, it's him who needs to pay! Get out of my way!"

But before he shoots anyone, accidentally or on purpose, the harlot in the window makes her proclamation. The old man freezes for a moment, looking at her, then tries to elbow his way through the crowd. "Out of my way! Out of my way! I can't let that rascal escape! Let me after that dirty coward!"