New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Vasian Raiders (IC)

Nate Vargus

Nate and Stella look at each other as the ship jinks and weaves and flak can be heard through the armoured walls. He looks at Stella, "Maybe the whole teleporter thing would have been better after all" the last words shouted over the noise of the rushing air as the hatch opened. Eyes meet as the ground below can be seen but as the Sgt rises and straps on the grav chute they copy it. Both strapping on the grav chute as they tumble about double checking straps, guns and gear. Nate switching the plasma gun on as well, weapons starting to charge ad glow with dark blue energy!

"Who said we wanted to live forever?" Nate shouts to Stella's sarcastic "At least another few years would be good asshaole" as the two of them crawl across the metal grating to the edge looking down at the blurred land below. At the Sergeants command both grab hands and roll out together keeping a tight grip of each other so they don't get isolated during the drop.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

What rolls do you need?

Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Slatan's fist flies over to the release stud of Cani's harness, he quickly makes sure she has her chute first before letting go of her and releasing himself and his equipment and leaping from the crashing craft with a chute, his face was locked in alertness, an adrenal fulled survival instinct kicking in.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Reid looks hesitantly at the grav chute he'd just grabbed and then at the others putting theirs on and jumping 'Damn. I hate this part' he grumbles mentally as he puts on the chute. He takes a couple deep breaths and as he sees Oskan make the jump he smacks himself on the chest a couple times "Come on Reid!" and throws himself out of the flyer.
    Last edited by GameOfChampions; 2016-11-14 at 02:13 PM.
    "Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

As you jump from the ship you fall for a few feet before an explosion rings out and one of ninth squad is gone, replaced by falling blood and gore, your Micro-bead engages and you can hear the sergeant "Do not engage Grav, I repeat do not engage Grav Clutches until we are under AA fire", you can see other ship taking fire, some burning and going down, while others are nose diving to get under the wall of fire.
    I do GM, but I prefer to play as a player.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show

Spoiler: BAN LIST
    Show
    If you are on this list, don't bother applying to a game I'm GMing, you had your chance.

Simsimillia, GameOfChampions

Due to some personal issues I will be unable to start any campaigns at this time, please don't PM me, as I won't reply for a long time.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Thressa tries to look away from the rain of gore, and almost throws-ups when she sees the planet's expanse stretching far below her, countless soldiers scurrying about. She settles on watching her squadmates and wondering, not for the first or last time, whether she would have done better working in a factory back home.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Done/Dead.
    I do GM, but I prefer to play as a player.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show

Spoiler: BAN LIST
    Show
    If you are on this list, don't bother applying to a game I'm GMing, you had your chance.

Simsimillia, GameOfChampions

Due to some personal issues I will be unable to start any campaigns at this time, please don't PM me, as I won't reply for a long time.