New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Geneviève's Spoooky Castle Spooktacular!

[Poison Garden]

"Yeah if I had a house a garden like this would be amazing. Of course I might like a few flowers that were safe to touch one in awhile. But whoever made this place has to have a lot of access to odd plants, unless they just make them. I thought I recognized a few of these deadly beauties but most I have never seen before. Cait leans down to get a closer look at some particularly vibrant flowers.

With these twisting paths Grace might stumble upon Cait and Ilpholin admiring the gardens. Then again the gardens make an excellent hiding spot so she could probably avoid them if she wanted, or maybe not see them at all.
    Last edited by McBish; 2016-10-17 at 08:47 PM.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Grand Hall

"Message doesn't talk directly to many people. Usually just people she likes. But she does answer prayers a lot. I think there's another goddess who does stuff but she doesn't talk to anyone; she just answers prayers sometimes. I dunno how all of them got their god-ness but they did. It's nice to live somewhere you know they're watching." he says with a smile, looking down at Faye.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Iknika nods, then looks to Koshal's fake sword.

"Do you train to fight with a sword like this one? I'm not sure what weapon I'll study yet. I'll have to talk to my future teacher."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

[Grand Hall]

"It is quite impressive, but not so impressive as your generosity for planning and putting everything together yourself. Truly, this must have taken months of planning and work on your part." Quin straightens up after a moment, gesturing to venue in general, before bowing once more. It's hard to tell if he's trying to play the part of a courteous paladin, despite his current garb, or just being himself. "And so, I must say once again, thank you."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Or just outside of it, actually. At least only for the moment.

A certain mechanistic muse stood outside the doors as she mentally ran through a last-second check on her costume, it being even more complex than last time. Sure, it was easy enough to wear a form hugging dress, black of course, and nearly as easy to alter it to show off a bit of midriff to display the large, red hourglass on her skin. It was just as simple to don a thin circlet with dangling red stones that were set to look like an additional six eyes across her brow as well. Even the intricate web between her horns hadn't taken her that long.. Though she would need to mist it occasionally so it would be more visible.

It was a little less simple to design and build two pairs of extra mechanical arms that would be able to support the same weight as her regular pair as well as rest comfortably without needing a blatant enough harness that would ruin the sleek look she was aiming for. Of course, by less simple, that was more akin to something she did on a lazy afternoon while listening to a few radio programs she had grown fond of.

The light dancing off of both her long gloves as well as the finish of her mechanical digits, all having been treated to look like a shiny carapace ending in 'sharp' points for fingers, she rolled all six shoulders in unison as she let out a small sigh, blowing at the thin, black, mourning veil over her features. "Okay. At least tonight I can feign shaking hands considering the feedback I'll be receiving is at a minimum.." she muttered aloud as she prepared herself for the assault of social noise that lay just beyond the portal. Still, it wasn't every day that she got to show off like this.. And.. Well, it was at least an opportunity to work on her reactions with other people. "So.. How do I look?" she asked her partner with only a hint of anxiety, offering a smile as she made a quick turn in place before waiting on a reply. Even if Riss had become a little more brave with dealing with others, she was hardly to the point where she'd be coming to this kind of event alone... But why would she want to go alone in the first place, anyway?

6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris on a Stick View Post
    [Grand Hall]

Meanwhile, Kalya, dressed in her white gown and ribbony angel 'wings' moves to join Felandria, greeting the fellow Vigil member.
    "This is quite impressive, don't you think? Of course I... it probably always looks like this." She blushes slightly.
    Oh, yes, it's magnificent, so atmospheric!

And you look exquisite as well, my dear.

Fel leans down and pecks her on the cheek in a friendly manner.

Don't worry, it's not poison if it's on the cheek.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

7. - Top - End - #97
    Halfling in the Playground

[Ice Garden]

"Man, look at this place,"
    comes Adir Frescot's muffled voice. The stag has arrived with Sakura, amidst their gaggle of colorfully costumed little ones, though his getup takes a significant departure from the family fun atmosphere the Frescot and Mithar children project. He wears a rather horrible outfit meant to resemble a certain creature, complete with giant foam claw-hands (coated an especially rosy, messy red by one of his most-favorite daughters), a mask portraying a dead buck's gaping face, an eerie paleness to his skin, and a necklace made of small bones. His already having antlers helps complete the ensemble.

The stag removes his wendigo mask to see all the people better. He's got dark circles painted around his eyes and more red syrup splattered around his mouth in case he decides he doesn't wanna wear the mask. The Frescot warrior looks positively vicious either way.... at least until he grins his imbecile grin. "Wow! Worth it though, honey! We're practically embarrassing the other kids here. I figured Nexus parents would step up their game. If there's a costume contest, it's gonna be a slaughter."

The boys aren't the only ones to notice as Reelshka and Tuskfang approach. The stag-father raises one absurdly oversized monster-hand and waves. "Oh, hi again Reelshka. An' Tuskfang! Fancy seeing you here!"

Gwydion and Cern approach their teeny-tiny friend with amusingly curious gazes. Well, it's hard to see Cern's gaze behind that black visor, but his mouth is smiling. "Hi, Tus'fang," he wags his sword in the boys direction. "What're you?"

Gwydion toddles up just beside and behind his brother, glancing over at Jillian shyly, as though she were in charge and she wouldn't want him talking to other kids. He tugs at his orange costume, leaving dirty fingerprints. Judging by the smears on his forehead, he's been ruining the blue make-up arrow his parents so painstakingly applied. "Um, hi."

[Grand Hall]

Anika may sense a familiar presence approaching before she's tapped on the shoulder. She can turn... and looks right into a bloody, smiling face! The small woman is dark-skinned, and has a set of vicious looking fangs for teeth. Twin trails of blood ooze delicately from each end of her lips as she grins at Anika, her eyes gleam a hypnotic red, and her short hair is worn back in an unusual 80's style.

She's wearing uncharacteristic ripped, punky clothing and a lot of leather. Tight black pants cling to the curves of her lower body, a low-cut t-shirt with it's sleeves and belly cut away makes for her top. She's got a belly-button ring, bad earrings, a plethora of woven bracelets, chains, broken watches, and various miscellany around her arms... why, she looks ready to star in a show about a teenage vampire! She grips the lapels of a leather coat, so oversized and heavy on her it looks like it could double as body armor. Her hands are even stuck into a pair of studded fingerless gloves.

"Hey, babe,"
    Fettina says. My... that voice is familiar. A bit higher pitched? And her face... "You must have some kinda talent, casting a spell to get me over here. I thought people were supposed to come in costumes, not their day-job getups. If I remember, you've got real magic..."

She takes a couple step closer, eyes dropping away from Anika's face. "And these, if oh if I remember, are where you keep it all!" She grins, within a rather... intimate distance, unless Anika disallows it. Her eyes dart up. "You wanna dance? Quick, before my date gets back and steals you."

There is one last piece to the woman's costume that Anika might notice. A black collar studded with diamonds and stained with blood. The studs spell out the word 'Lydia's'.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Anika turns around, not sure who introduces themselves with 'babe', that's a rather brave way to start off a conversation. She looks at the woman skeptically as she talks, did they know one another somehow? She finally takes a step away, not sure what possessed this woman to hit on her while she had a date. "Do I know you? I think you've taken me for someone else."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Grand Hall]

Iknika nods, then looks to Koshal's fake sword.

"Do you train to fight with a sword like this one? I'm not sure what weapon I'll study yet. I'll have to talk to my future teacher."
    Grand Hall

Koshal looks up at the blade, proud of his whittling and paint job.
    "Well, this one is just pretend, so it's bigger than a real sword would be. My real sword is thinner, shorter, and a little curved. It's called a messer because it looks like a big knife. I also trained with knives, spears, shields, and guns. My aim's not very good yet." he admits.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ice Garden]

Landon looks up from the cauldren of candy and is excited to see some kids his age. He quickly walks over to introduce himself. "Hi! I'm Landon and I'm a jedi! What're you?" He asks.

Eira and Sszinyon follow at a distance, drifting over towards the other adults. "Hello!" The elven woman waves. "Goodness, that costume is terrifying." She says to Adir. Sszinyon simply nods in greeting.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Iknika's ears twitch.

"I'm thinking about an axe, and a shield. Like what I have here. I'd rather have something I can put between me and the enemy, you know? But I'll have to try all sorts of weapons."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Thank you. You look lovely yourself." Says Kalya. Her gaze lingers on Felandria's outfit (or lack thereof) for a hot second, before her attention is drawn by the flock of bats, which swoops low over the crowd before going back up into the vaulting. "Sorcery isn't really something I've studied to any fine extent, but this is an impressive work."

[Poison Garden]

Oh no. How awkward. The path that Grace had taken to try and avoid people while collecting her thoughts ended up bringing her straight to them instead. Two of them, even. The cloaked woman looks at the others uncomfortably for a moment.
    "Ah. Hello." She says, her deep, smooth voice tinged with awkwardness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

13. - Top - End - #103

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Grand Hall]

Or just outside of it, actually. At least only for the moment.

A certain mechanistic muse stood outside the doors as she mentally ran through a last-second check on her costume, it being even more complex than last time. Sure, it was easy enough to wear a form hugging dress, black of course, and nearly as easy to alter it to show off a bit of midriff to display the large, red hourglass on her skin. It was just as simple to don a thin circlet with dangling red stones that were set to look like an additional six eyes across her brow as well. Even the intricate web between her horns hadn't taken her that long.. Though she would need to mist it occasionally so it would be more visible.

It was a little less simple to design and build two pairs of extra mechanical arms that would be able to support the same weight as her regular pair as well as rest comfortably without needing a blatant enough harness that would ruin the sleek look she was aiming for. Of course, by less simple, that was more akin to something she did on a lazy afternoon while listening to a few radio programs she had grown fond of.

The light dancing off of both her long gloves as well as the finish of her mechanical digits, all having been treated to look like a shiny carapace ending in 'sharp' points for fingers, she rolled all six shoulders in unison as she let out a small sigh, blowing at the thin, black, mourning veil over her features. "Okay. At least tonight I can feign shaking hands considering the feedback I'll be receiving is at a minimum.." she muttered aloud as she prepared herself for the assault of social noise that lay just beyond the portal. Still, it wasn't every day that she got to show off like this.. And.. Well, it was at least an opportunity to work on her reactions with other people. "So.. How do I look?" she asked her partner with only a hint of anxiety, offering a smile as she made a quick turn in place before waiting on a reply. Even if Riss had become a little more brave with dealing with others, she was hardly to the point where she'd be coming to this kind of event alone... But why would she want to go alone in the first place, anyway?
    Grand Hall Entrance

"Lovely as always." Her rather long-limbed companion answers with a titter, wobbling slightly as she ceases ambulating to raise herself to her full height. Or at least as tall as she can be without falling over. She bends slightly to reach down and stroke at Riss' shoulder, brushing it with the shiny, scaled back of a hand. The nereid stands at a towering nine feet, but is substantially longer than that from tip to tail tonight, as it were. After a long period of retraining, rest, and recuperation she's finally begun to use her abilities in a flashier manner that people used to be accustomed to seeing from her. Specifically, after breaking down the remains of a rather unfortunate snake that Imp had wrestled, gutted, and wound around her necks like a macabre scarf, the nereid was able to copy what made it tick in a bit of a crude fashion. And with a few weeks preparation and not a little physical therapy, the snake tail she replaced her legs with is even mostly functional! She can slither, sort of, and curl it up underneath her to balance while upright, but any other tricks requiring finer motor control will have to wait for some other party. Riss can tell that Misha desperately wants to put a hand on her partner for balance, but equally wants to manage for herself tonight, now that they're out.

"I still say we could have cracked into the feywine for you and made your spider-web electrified, though. What about me?" Misha went all out with the accessorizing for this, mostly by adding extra scales in strategic places and creating them with such a buffed, mirror gloss that they shine like gemstones as the light hits them, studding her body with resplendent natural jewellery around her neck, under her chest, at her navel, and up along the outsides of her arms in various shades of amber, gold, purple and blue. Her tail follows suit, mimicking her hair in coloration as it starts straw white at her hips and fades into deep, ocean blue as it nears the tip several meters down. The only other nod to her costume are a pair of venom-green slitted eyes, as the forked tongue and fangs caused a truly awful lisp every time she tried them. The only scrap of cloth on her is a cream-colored wrap, criss-crossed over her chest and tied tightly between her shoulder blades.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2016-10-21 at 08:51 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Grand Hall

Koshal shrugs. "It's whatever you like. Uncle Krayger likes his axe. Too heavy for me. Don't forget to find a good knife. You never know when you'll need a knife." he says, completely serious.

Grand Hall Entrance

There's the thumps of heavy footfalls as a large, third guest catches up with the pair. Riss will likely recognize the Nexus' only spigre, even if his bristly coat is a completely different color and he's wearing a small collection of welded junk on himself. Overall, the look seems to work, though Sam refused to magically grow his mane long enough to be put in a topknot. There's no trace of dye or paint on him aside from the "tattoo" on his belly, so chances are he must have had that changed magically. Clutched in one hand is a shiny gold and silver hook, attached to...his tails? Seems he didn't know what to do with them, and so he had them replace a chain. He's made no effort to hide his extra arms, as neither he nor his costume designer could figure out how.

"M-Riss, hi! I didn't think I'd see you here. You look great. " he says to the muse, pulling down the mask that he did promise Sherrel he would wear, before he realized how incredibly unpleasant wearing a gas mask is. And she had to make it authentic, too, seemingly just to make sure he had trouble breathing on top of feeling incredibly silly about the whole thing. Well, she'll be here soon, and then he can find some way to get back at her. For now, "old" friends.
    "I like your arms." he says sincerely. He spares Misha a glance, but is a bit embarrassed. And not just because she's the first person in weeks he's had to physically look up to. After all, he knows who she is, because he saw their group at the beach party, but was way too embarrassed to say hello, and he can't admit that that happened, and oh bother, just go with it...

15. - Top - End - #105

[Grand Hall]

"Oh... Hush you!" Riss said, grinning from the complement. Holding out a non-mechanical hand so that Misha would at least have the excuse of holding hands while allowing the muse to help her balance as she continued to get used to having a serpentine lower half, Riss' smile widened before she replied. "And you look opalescently spectacular tonight. I was meaning to ask, did you mix a little bit more dragon in as well just so you can put the twinkling stars to shame?" she asked, mixing what was obviously the objective truth with a bit of honest curiosity as an extra hand reached out in a bid to trace along the glittering scales on the nereid-naga's arm. Only for a moment albeit it was rather difficult to not be handsy with so many on one form. "I will agree that a bit of the bottle would have made for a pretty interesting effect but do you really want to inflict a drunk me on people that badly? Besides, it's apparently gauche to show up to a party serving drinks already sloshed." sure, she wouldn't suffer the same kind of lack of motor control but there were effects beyond just staggering and slurring, after all.. Plus she tended to get 'Ideas' when feywine was involved.

And then a familiar voice and a mostly familiar face presented themselves. "Oh! Hello Sam! Thank you, it was an idea that I've been wanting to try for a while" she said, her smile not even diminishing as she looked over at him. "Post-apoc chic? You pull it off well." she remarked, doing something very strange in the process. Or, strange for her at least. Certainly it was with a mechanical hand only as she was carefully keeping her usual limbs either close to herself or Misha but it was an offer of a handshake all the same. Noting how he averted his gaze from her Nereid, though, she wasn't about to just let that slide. "By the way, have you met this serpentine splendor who allows me to be revoltingly lovey-dovey with her in public, yet?" she asked, gesturing to Misha with three arms, allowing her to introduce herself. Sure, it was mean putting him on the spot but she wasn't about to let him get away with only a shy look though a mumbled 'Hello' would probably suffice.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2016-10-19 at 09:56 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106

Grand Hall

Misha begins stroking up and down the arm Riss offered with both hands, waving back and forth sinuously on her tail as she rights her center of balance, "Not much, they were almost shiny enough on their own! Where do you think Imp found a one point five tonne snake on our mountain, anyway?" Misha just boggles at the memory of their hellbeast skipping home, far too proud of herself and not understanding why they wouldn't let her in until they were sure her catch was dead.

"Strictly speaking, it would have livened up the party a bit! But you're right, would couldn't do that and not dress you as the Bride of Funkenstein, it would be a sin!" Another light, airy giggle bubbles up from her throat as she twists in place to see Sam and brightens immediately on noticing his costume, even though her quick movements nearly toppled her.

"No no, Riss, he's dressed like the one from that videogame! Love your costume, hi! I always play as Chaser, though." Probably something to do with the character's tights. Misha shuffle-slithers forward, extending a hand as Riss does and leaning forward a bit too far into Sam's personal space, "I'm Misha! I'd do the whole encircling you with my coils thing, but you look kind of uncomfortable already and I'd probably fall on my face after like two coils."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2016-10-21 at 08:52 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Grand Hall Entrance

Sam beams brightly at Riss, remembering what she said early about touching and not really thinking about the whole mechanical arms thing, and gladly gives her a strong, two-handed shake. He glances at Misha at Riss' question.
    "Yes. I mean, no. I mean, uh I'm Sam. Uh, Sam Bacon. " he says, giving Misha the exact same double-handshake. He doesn't even flinch at her closeness. He's lived in the Lotus Gardens far too long for that to bother him, even with his awkward personality.
    "I'd have to ask you not to. Sherrel would be real upset if her paint got smudged in the first ten minutes. I'd ask you to look out for a girl with a metal eye, but she'll probably see me first." he says with a small smile.

"Well, you are, you know, huge." murmurs his hook-sword in a metallic hum. "Shush, you."

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    [Poison Garden]

"Yeah if I had a house a garden like this would be amazing. Of course I might like a few flowers that were safe to touch one in awhile. But whoever made this place has to have a lot of access to odd plants, unless they just make them. I thought I recognized a few of these deadly beauties but most I have never seen before. Cait leans down to get a closer look at some particularly vibrant flowers.

With these twisting paths Grace might stumble upon Cait and Ilpholin admiring the gardens. Then again the gardens make an excellent hiding spot so she could probably avoid them if she wanted, or maybe not see them at all.
    [Poison Garden]

Oh no. How awkward. The path that Grace had taken to try and avoid people while collecting her thoughts ended up bringing her straight to them instead. Two of them, even. The cloaked woman looks at the others uncomfortably for a moment.
    "Ah. Hello." She says, her deep, smooth voice tinged with awkwardness.
    [Poison Garden]

"You live in communal housing then?" Ilpholin has to admit, if only to herself, that she's not wholly familiar with all of these flowers herself. Botany was admired, never studied.

The nymph turns towards Grace and gives her a polite bow. "Greetings. It looks like I'm going zero for two today. Can I ask what your costume is?" She would have had better luck guessing the species of flowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Ice Garden]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [The Ice Garden]

Cern and Gwydion might see two familiar figures approach, even though Jillian has never met them. Tuskfang is pulling his mother along, having spotted, or smelled, his friends. The woblin is, contrary to the earlier description (because his player changed his mind) dressed in a long, brown robe, and has a fake mistletoe wreath on his head. His chubby hand is gripping a wooden staff (that's actually rubber). Reelshka is wearing a fancy red gown and an elaborate headdress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Ice Garden]

"Man, look at this place,"
    comes Adir Frescot's muffled voice. The stag has arrived with Sakura, amidst their gaggle of colorfully costumed little ones, though his getup takes a significant departure from the family fun atmosphere the Frescot and Mithar children project. He wears a rather horrible outfit meant to resemble a certain creature, complete with giant foam claw-hands (coated an especially rosy, messy red by one of his most-favorite daughters), a mask portraying a dead buck's gaping face, an eerie paleness to his skin, and a necklace made of small bones. His already having antlers helps complete the ensemble.

The stag removes his wendigo mask to see all the people better. He's got dark circles painted around his eyes and more red syrup splattered around his mouth in case he decides he doesn't wanna wear the mask. The Frescot warrior looks positively vicious either way.... at least until he grins his imbecile grin. "Wow! Worth it though, honey! We're practically embarrassing the other kids here. I figured Nexus parents would step up their game. If there's a costume contest, it's gonna be a slaughter."

The boys aren't the only ones to notice as Reelshka and Tuskfang approach. The stag-father raises one absurdly oversized monster-hand and waves. "Oh, hi again Reelshka. An' Tuskfang! Fancy seeing you here!"

Gwydion and Cern approach their teeny-tiny friend with amusingly curious gazes. Well, it's hard to see Cern's gaze behind that black visor, but his mouth is smiling. "Hi, Tus'fang," he wags his sword in the boys direction. "What're you?"

Gwydion toddles up just beside and behind his brother, glancing over at Jillian shyly, as though she were in charge and she wouldn't want him talking to other kids. He tugs at his orange costume, leaving dirty fingerprints. Judging by the smears on his forehead, he's been ruining the blue make-up arrow his parents so painstakingly applied. "Um, hi."
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Ice Garden]

Landon looks up from the cauldren of candy and is excited to see some kids his age. He quickly walks over to introduce himself. "Hi! I'm Landon and I'm a jedi! What're you?" He asks.

Eira and Sszinyon follow at a distance, drifting over towards the other adults. "Hello!" The elven woman waves. "Goodness, that costume is terrifying." She says to Adir. Sszinyon simply nods in greeting.
    [The Ice Garden - 5 to 6]

The three eldest kids crowd around Landon. They greet him with a chorus of voices. The adults did promise there'd be other kids to play with here!

"I'm Laela. I'm a princess!" She tosses her head to swing the ribbon at the tip of her hat over her shoulder.

Bastion starts to speak, but his sister interrupts him. "I'm a sword girl, and I'm Cora."

"Um, my name is Bastion Mithar. I'm a mage." The boy adds now that he has a chance.

[The Ice Garden - 3 to 4]

Jillian steps right up to Tuskfang. Who is this other kid that Cern and Gwydion know? "Who're you?" She asks, and in a split second remembers her manners. "I'm Jillian Mithar." She bows at the waist, just like mommy taught her.

[The Ice Garden - Adults]

"I thought he should wear something cute, like the rest of us. But he just had to be different." Sakura pokes Adir's arm. "I'm Sakura, and this is Adir." Oh, and there's Reelshka now too. The dryad gives her a wave.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2016-10-20 at 08:11 AM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Ice Garden - 5 to 6]

"Cool!" Landon beams. "Have you guys seen all the candy? I've never seen so much in my whole life!"

[The Ice Garden - Adults]

"I am Sszinyon Xar'Cha." The drow introduces himself. "This is Miss Eira Baker."

"Just Eira is fine. It's nice to meet you both." The bunny-eared elf says. She looks around at all the children that came in with the other couple and asks "Are they all yours?"

[Grand Hall]

A young couple, Victoria and Joel, enter the spoooky castle. Victoria was wearing a short white dress and a small white hat with a red cross on it, a classic nurses outfit. Joel was dressed to match, wearing a lab coat and a stethescope around his neck.

"Wow, this place is really something." Joel marvels at the decorations.

"Yeah, I haven't seen a party like this in years." Victoria agrees. "I'm glad we came."

((Interaction wanted, please.))
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

21. - Top - End - #111

[Grand Hall]

"I know he is! I just was trying to say it just looked good on him in general." Riss whispered back. Unfortunately, right now she couldn't join Misha when she played as she was in the middle of disputing that no, having a computer for a brain isn't the same as cheating and using aimbots. Those things were boring and getting very silly rebound angles when firing off bombs was far more fun anyway.

"Well, if we see her and you aren't around, we'll try to point her in the right direction. Which, I should ask now... Misha? Want to stick with me as I go and be boring for a while or should we meet up again after we've had the chance to try this whole 'social' thing out for a bit?" the muse asked, clasping her hands in front of herself, or at least the four that weren't occupied. It didn't take long for her to start fiddling, however, as gossamer strings began to flow from her fingers as she idly began to weave a web-patterned cloth with quick, deft motions. Sure, she had intended this function to be more of something to show off a bit with but it also served well as just something to do with her hands.. Though maybe holding a drink or five might suffice instead. "And speaking of-who was that?" she asked, looking curiously at the 'hook.'
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2016-10-20 at 03:09 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall - Knights in Training]

"Oh, I know you always need a backup," Iknika says. "In case you lose your other weapon." Her ears twitch. "I've heard knights are supposed to fight fair, but I'm not sure what that means."

[The Ice Garden - 3 to 4]

"Hi Cern! Hi Geedon!" Tuskfang squeaks enthusiastically, before he's approached by another child that he doesn't know. But she's got a tail, like he does! "I'm Tuskfang! And I'm a drooid," he adds, for Cern's benefit. "You've got a tail, like I do."

"Hello Adir, Sakura," Reelshka says, with a smile. "Seems you're looking after other kids, in addition to your own."

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Poison Gardens]

Cait shakes her head. "No just move a lot no time to put down roots. Literally." She stands up straight and turns to face Grace with a smile. A little too pleased at her pun. She points and with a thoughtful look on her face tries to guess what Grace's costume is. Jedi? Um... Monk?
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Poison Garden]

"You live in communal housing then?" Ilpholin has to admit, if only to herself, that she's not wholly familiar with all of these flowers herself. Botany was admired, never studied.

The nymph turns towards Grace and gives her a polite bow. "Greetings. It looks like I'm going zero for two today. Can I ask what your costume is?" She would have had better luck guessing the species of flowers.
    [Poison Gardens]

"I... hmm..." Grace looks down at her plain robes. She's been called out! She's not wearing a costume at all! I mean, I guess you could claim to be Magtok in that get-up, if your robe was purple. But it's not. It's blue. Who the hell are you going to claim to be, walking around in blue robes with a hood? Blue Wizard? That guy doesn't even frequent this part of the forum anymore!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

25. - Top - End - #115

Grand Hall

"I'm going to go mingle and find some people to drape myself over. I'll see you in the Gallery in a little while, okay?" Misha disentangles her hands from all the grips they're in and raises herself up again to prepare for a bit of forward movement. It's like constantly falling forward, but pushing herself with the scales on her tail and straining her back a bit keeps herself upright while in motion. It's the stopping part that she has a problem with.

But she'll figure that out when she stops! In fact, there's a good pair of stoppers up ahead, newly arrived and looking for company, probably. Misha barrels towards Victoria and Joel, waving at the hospitaliers cheerily as she tries to stop herself without bowling them over. This whole new species thing is much harder than it looks without the aid of fancy magic or fancier inborn abilities and instincts.

"Nice costumes you two! I'm Misha!" She stops just short of falling on top of Victoria, pulling herself back and carefully righting her upper body on top of the resplendent lamia's tail.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Grand Hall Entrance

Sam blinks as Misha barrels away, turning back to Riss. "She seems very...spontaneous. Oh, but this is Steve, my talking sword. I got him in a dungeon under a playground." he says with some measure of pride.
    "Indeed, and that makes him my rightful owner, so I'm stuck with this tub of lard even though he's more likely to turn me into a cleaver and chop beef than actually slay some abominations." hums the blade.

Grand Hall

Koshal shrugs. "Not sure. I think it's supposed to be fighting from equal terms, but Lady Leah certainly doesn't seem to care about using a gun on something that doesn't have one. I don't think it matters much, as long as you're doing the right thing."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Hi! I'm Tori and this is Joel." The half-fiend introduces the pair.

"Hey." Joel says. "Nice... um... tail." The Half-elf says a bit awkwardly, not exactly sure what to compliment of Misha's costume. Victoria elbows him in the side.

"Your scales are lovely, he means." Victoria translates.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

28. - Top - End - #118

Grand Hall

"Thank you! It took me forever to get all the muscles and nerves right. The scales were pretty easy, compared to that, and it still has trouble balancing. I think real lamia tails must have special spines for that sort of thing." Misha's always happy to talk a bit of shop with her chosen craft, "So, tori, Joel, what do you two do with yourselves?"

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Well, I've been going to school part time, trying to learn to be a healer." Tori explains. I guess the costume wasn't just for show.

"I'm a beach bum." Joel proudly admits. "I've got a place in Destro Is Great and I play guitar and surf there."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

30. - Top - End - #120
    Orc in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Thank you. You look lovely yourself." Says Kalya. Her gaze lingers on Felandria's outfit (or lack thereof) for a hot second, before her attention is drawn by the flock of bats, which swoops low over the crowd before going back up into the vaulting. "Sorcery isn't really something I've studied to any fine extent, but this is an impressive work."
    Agreed, a lot of work went into this, clearly.

Well, let's not just stand here, admiring the scenery, let's go among the people, get some drinks, have some fun!

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre