New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Geneviève's Spoooky Castle Spooktacular!

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    [Poison Gardens]

Cait shakes her head. "No just move a lot no time to put down roots. Literally." She stands up straight and turns to face Grace with a smile. A little too pleased at her pun. She points and with a thoughtful look on her face tries to guess what Grace's costume is. Jedi? Um... Monk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris on a Stick View Post
    [Poison Gardens]

"I... hmm..." Grace looks down at her plain robes. She's been called out! She's not wearing a costume at all! I mean, I guess you could claim to be Magtok in that get-up, if your robe was purple. But it's not. It's blue. Who the hell are you going to claim to be, walking around in blue robes with a hood? Blue Wizard? That guy doesn't even frequent this part of the forum anymore!
    [Poison Gardens]

"What was that? You'll need to speak up." Monk seemed a reasonable guess to Ilpholin, though it was awfully generic sounding. And now that she's thinking about it, why don't monks dress in other clothing? Maybe there was a monk department store conspiracy that only sold generic robes to all the starry eyed monk pupils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Poison Garden]

"Hey don't worry if no one knows who you are." Cait just now starts to notice that Grace is no normal woman. The glow from her eyes. I don't know if someone could tell Grace's face wasn't normal at first glance. But Cait definitely notices her stillness and takes a closer look at this woman.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post

Koshal shrugs. "Not sure. I think it's supposed to be fighting from equal terms, but Lady Leah certainly doesn't seem to care about using a gun on something that doesn't have one. I don't think it matters much, as long as you're doing the right thing."
    Iknika nods.

"That's good. I can never understand what it's about. Maybe it's a human thing. I've also heard that knights ride mounts often, but it doesn't sound like it applies to you and your lady."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Grand Hall]

Anika turns around, not sure who introduces themselves with 'babe', that's a rather brave way to start off a conversation. She looks at the woman skeptically as she talks, did they know one another somehow? She finally takes a step away, not sure what possessed this woman to hit on her while she had a date. "Do I know you? I think you've taken me for someone else."
    Grand Hall

"Awh, c'mon,"
    Fettina grins at her, putting her hands on her hips... then raising them up. She smushes all her hair down on top of her head, puckers up her lips, and her eyes suddenly shift to a bright neon blue. A blush starts to collect on her cheeks. "It's me. Fetty, honey," She glances around as she lets her 'do tumble back down. This was still a little weird to talk about. "I, uh, can do this thing... it changes me."

Fettina slides right back into her usual rappor. "Though I gotta say, no matter what eyes I'm seeing through, you look positively delicious!"

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Ice Garden]

Landon looks up from the cauldren of candy and is excited to see some kids his age. He quickly walks over to introduce himself. "Hi! I'm Landon and I'm a jedi! What're you?" He asks.

Eira and Sszinyon follow at a distance, drifting over towards the other adults. "Hello!" The elven woman waves. "Goodness, that costume is terrifying." She says to Adir. Sszinyon simply nods in greeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [The Ice Garden - 3 to 4]

Jillian steps right up to Tuskfang. Who is this other kid that Cern and Gwydion know? "Who're you?" She asks, and in a split second remembers her manners. "I'm Jillian Mithar." She bows at the waist, just like mommy taught her.

[The Ice Garden - Adults]

"I thought he should wear something cute, like the rest of us. But he just had to be different." Sakura pokes Adir's arm. "I'm Sakura, and this is Adir." Oh, and there's Reelshka now too. The dryad gives her a wave.

"I am Sszinyon Xar'Cha." The drow introduces himself. "This is Miss Eira Baker."

"Just Eira is fine. It's nice to meet you both." The bunny-eared elf says. She looks around at all the children that came in with the other couple and asks "Are they all yours?"
    [The Ice Garden - Adults!]

"Allegedly,"
    Adir quips at Eira's question. "And I figured if I didn't wear something scary, we'd never chase them out the door. I should be getting thanked!" Adir tucks his mask back over his head and crosses his oversized, scary arms, sponge fingers poking Sakura's shoulder. The mock-pout lasts all of a couple seconds before he turns one silly hand palm-up, and his muffled voice goes on, "But yes, my lovely wife and I created... at least most of them. Ah, look. Our creations are glomming onto yours." He nods, his undead-stag mask flopping. "We should discuss further bonding rituals, hmhm."

He turns, the white monster-snout wagging, and looks at Reelshka. "Ah! Hey, Reelshka! Yeah. Our friend Cessie. Have you all heard of the illustrious Cessie Mithar?" He asks the collective forming around them. The stag gives a glance at Tuskfang, Jillian and his two second-eldest, grinning under his costume. It's nice to see they're making all these friends.

"Drooid?"
    Cern says back, even more slowly. He looks around conspiratorially, and whispers in a hushed tone, "Shhh. You should help me fight Laela n' Bastion n' Cora."

Gwydion steps back out of Jillian's way, surprised. "Yea. This is Tus'fang. He's from... um. Glog?" That's one acronym he's mighty good at pronouncing!
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

5. - Top - End - #125
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Well, I've been going to school part time, trying to learn to be a healer." Tori explains. I guess the costume wasn't just for show.

"I'm a beach bum." Joel proudly admits. "I've got a place in Destro Is Great and I play guitar and surf there."
    Grand Hall

"Oh cool! I don't do any work, but I research biology a lot. That's how I got this fancy thing. Well, that and a little magic." Misha flicks her tail in a wave, apparently happy to meet someone with a similar interest.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Grand Hall

A short man, dressed as a pink flower walks inside the hall looking around at the decorations and smiles. Its been a while since he was at such a grand party.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

"Landon could use more friends his age. I swear some of the village boys are afraid of him." Eira says, concern in her voice.

Sszinyon shrugs a shoulder. "It comes with being nobility."

When Cessie is mentioned, both shake their heads. Neither had heard of her.

[Grand Hall]

"That's neat." Victora says, smiling. "My mom's a shapeshifter, too. Though I don't think I've ever seen her go for something as dramatic as your tail."

"She does have a tail, though." Joel remarks.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

8. - Top - End - #128

Grand Hall

"It took me over a week to get right. I used to be able to do things like this on a whim, because as a nereid I had instincts to cover all the fiddly bits. But then I had a bit of an accident, and now I have to map out every muscle by hand, so to speak." She runs a hand down her flank, along the shimmering iridescent scales, wiggling closer to the pair to offer them a feel for themselves.

"I could have used a healer back when it happened, I'll tell you. If only to help with the rehabilitation."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Victoria reaches out to touch the scales, admiring how smooth they were. Joel hesitates, but with a look from Victoria, he decides it's ok.

"Real nice, very smooth." He says.

"Rehab is hard." Victoria agrees with a sigh. She flexes her red-feathered wings a bit, the left wing not folding properly, as it had been injured.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Grand Hall]
    Iknika nods.

"That's good. I can never understand what it's about. Maybe it's a human thing. I've also heard that knights ride mounts often, but it doesn't sound like it applies to you and your lady."
    Grand Hall

Koshal's ears twitch in confusion.
    "What? Of course I do. I don't have four legs like Lady Leah. I have a big brown horse. His name is Dust." he declares.
    "They tried to make me ride a flying lizard but it made me sick." he admits.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Ice Garden - 5 to 6]

"Yeah! We're gonna go get some." Cora says with a big grin. They don't get candy often. Cessie is pretty strict about it, and even Sakura doesn't give them any!

"You should come too!" Laela adds.

Jillian looks behind her at her own tail. She's never had anyone say much about her tail before. Especially since it's so much shorter than her siblings' tails. "Uh huh. Mommy says it's like a dragon tail. Just like mal-if-i-cent is a dragon!" She pronounces the name carefully, to make sure she gets it right.

"Cessie's a good friend of ours. I figured the kids would have more fun together." Sakura looks over at them, the eldest right now, because they're already starting to spread out. "Don't go too far, Laela!" The rest would get the message. "It looks like they're already getting along."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Well, I just figured... never mind," Iknika says awkwardly. She thought Koshal might be too big to ride anything. Plus, it's weird for someone with hooves to ride something. But that sounds pretty stupid, now that she thinks about it... "Maybe I'll get a riding wolf. But it's not easy to learn to ride one. Or a beetle."

"Mine is a wolf tail! Cuz I'm a woblin," Tuskfang declares. "Who's mallyficent?" Then, Cern whispers to him. "Why do you fight 'em?"

"They certainly are." Reelshka beams. "I should have guessed she was Cessie Mithar's. I've heard about her. I need to warn you, I suppose, that Tuskfang might attract the attention of a small army of his and Brinika's cousins. At least they're all small."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

13. - Top - End - #133

Grand Hall

Anika still looks a bit skeptical, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're a shapeshifter? You never told me that! Why didn't you tell me?" She inquires. If this really was Fetty she ought to know what sort of situation they had been in.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Halfling in the Playground

Grand Hall

"Um... should I have?"
    Fettina asks, skeptical. "I mean, we didn't say almost anything about eachother, sugar. And it's usually more private. It's not like there's some rule that says us... what was that word? Shapeshifter? But yeah, there isn't some rule that says us shapeshifter-gals gotta exchange life stories, you dig?"

Fettina smiles a little bit. "Lighten up, would ya? Since you know, now... I mean, I'm happy to share more. I wished we had in the first place!" The neon girl grins, her fangs brimming.

Ice Garden - 3 to 4

"I wish we had tails,"
    Gwydion whispers to his brother as the two watch Jillian and Tuskfang. Cern hrrrrrms from inside his helmet at Tuskfang's question. "I dunno. They made be the badguy." Cern pouts. "I didn't wanna."

Ice Garden - Adults

"And hey, don't worry. I'm pretty sure most things that walk or crawl fear Laela, and with good reason,"
    Adir says, gesturing at his eldest daughter, even as Sakura shouts after her. "Shame Cessie couldn't make it. Or wouldn't. Though I bet she's enjoying the break."

The stag perks up. "A small army, Reelshka? Bigger than ours?" His mask bobs as he nods exaggeratedly. "That I'd like to see."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

15. - Top - End - #135

Grand Hall

"Well, yeah, that's my point. I don't get why you didn't share it in the first place." Anika explains, now suddenly smiling back. "We could have had a lot of fun with that, if you know what I mean. Don't tell me you never used shapeshifting in bed before?" She tilts her head, looking at Fetty with amusement.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Through the power of retconjuration, another of Morty's characters acquires a new costume. This time, it's Sophie. She arrives in Spooktacular dressed in a... rather feathery, form-fitting and not terribly covering outfit. Its creamy colour contrasts interestingly with Sophie's own dark skin tone. There seems to be some magic holding all those feathers in place. She also has the staff with her, glowing bright purple.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Ice Garden - 5 to 6]

"Ok!" Landon will follow after the others, back towards the cauldrons of candy. "They've got all sorts!" He'd already looked at the candy for a bit.

"An army of little goblins?" That puts a smirk on Sszinyon's face. Goblins were always numerous and fairly small, but a group of their kids, all in costume would almost be... cute.
    Last edited by Artemis97; 2016-10-23 at 05:53 PM.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Grand Hall]

Through the power of retconjuration, another of Morty's characters acquires a new costume. This time, it's Sophie. She arrives in Spooktacular dressed in a... rather feathery, form-fitting and not terribly covering outfit. Its creamy colour contrasts interestingly with Sophie's own dark skin tone. There seems to be some magic holding all those feathers in place. She also has the staff with her, glowing bright purple.
    [Grand Hall]

And walking in next to her is a certain tiefling investigator, her red skin actually working rather well with the green and black costume she's chosen to put on. "Thanks for deciding to roll with it. I know you don't play the game much, but I figured this would work." Her tail swishes happily as she looks about, the tiefling's hair held still by a stylized bun.

Grand Hall Entrance

Sam blinks as Misha barrels away, turning back to Riss. "She seems very...spontaneous. Oh, but this is Steve, my talking sword. I got him in a dungeon under a playground." he says with some measure of pride.
    "Indeed, and that makes him my rightful owner, so I'm stuck with this tub of lard even though he's more likely to turn me into a cleaver and chop beef than actually slay some abominations." hums the blade.
    [Grand Hall Entrance]

"Sorry I'm late!" Comes a call to the group from a figure - much smaller than Sam - coming towards them. It's a woman dressed in some rather... stunning, clothes. They're the Junkrat to Sam's Roadhog, though she's chosen to wear a nice black bikini top under the bomb vest rather than risk a wardrobe malfunction. An unusual metal cover extends all along the back and sides of her lower torso, ending in her mechadendrites near her shoulder blades being covered over by a spiky tire, to complete the look. She also has one cybernetic eye, and her left arm is cybernetic all the way up to the shoulder, but beyond that she looks pretty in character.

She moves right up to Sam and gives him a hug, grinning like mad.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"I never got far enough to meet those two. But we couldn't pass up the opportunity to let you dress up as an occult investigator, could we?" Sophie jokes. "I'm not much of a noble-born magician, but I like the costume anyway. Very... breezy."

20. - Top - End - #140

[Grand Hall]

Victoria reaches out to touch the scales, admiring how smooth they were. Joel hesitates, but with a look from Victoria, he decides it's ok.

"Real nice, very smooth." He says.

"Rehab is hard." Victoria agrees with a sigh. She flexes her red-feathered wings a bit, the left wing not folding properly, as it had been injured.
    Grand Hall

"And shiny! I can't believe how slick they were when I first started copying them. It only took a tiny bit of genetic tinkering to get them this nice. If it was a little less bright in here, they would actually glow in the dark, believe it or not." She had managed a very faint bioluminesence with her latest tinkering, but nothing truly spectacular yet, and even the slightest amount of ambient light tended to outshine it.

Misha winces in sympathy as she notices the wing, "How long has it been like that?"

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"About a year." Victoria admits. "It healed wrong and needs surgery." What she doesn't say is it was deliberately healed wrong to cripple her.

Joel looks a bit sad, remembering the state she had been when she'd returned home.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

22. - Top - End - #142

[Grand Hall]

"About a year." Victoria admits. "It healed wrong and needs surgery." What she doesn't say is it was deliberately healed wrong to cripple her.

Joel looks a bit sad, remembering the state she had been when she'd returned home.
    Grand Hall

As does Misha, wilting at the idea of being crippled for that long without it being fixed. It's unfortunately easy to forget that not everyone can just shape-shift away injuries, returning to an uninjured template with a few minutes work. Although...

"I do a lot of gene tampering, you know. And my partner Clarissa has way too much fun with her nanites. Together, we might be able to help you get it fixed without surgery, if there's some reason you've been waiting this long to have it done. It might take a few weeks to figure out how to do it safely and correctly, but I would love to try." It seems like an exciting project to her, and Victoria seems like a good person. Joel sounds a bit too proud of his lazy lifestyle, but Misha can hardly claim moral high ground. Apart from studying things in her own time, she doesn't contribute anything to society either what with living on a mountain and all.

23. - Top - End - #143

Grand Hall Entrance

Sam blinks as Misha barrels away, turning back to Riss. "She seems very...spontaneous. Oh, but this is Steve, my talking sword. I got him in a dungeon under a playground." he says with some measure of pride.
    "Indeed, and that makes him my rightful owner, so I'm stuck with this tub of lard even though he's more likely to turn me into a cleaver and chop beef than actually slay some abominations." hums the blade.
    Grand Hall

"She is quite the captivating soul, isn't she?" Riss replied, her eyes lingering on Misha as she departed for a few moments beyond what might be considered social necessity before turning back to Sam. "Oh! And a sentient weapon? Pleased to meet you too, Steve." she said perhaps more easily than if Steve had been a person.

"If you two wouldn't mind, would you allow me a chance for an inspection?" she asked... Though it was about then that the more obviously mechanical woman arrived with gusto. Though Sam had already mentioned he was waiting for someone, Riss decided to let him do a proper introduction... That, at least, seemed like how it would be done in a polite exchange rather than saying 'oh you must be..' Still, Sherrel will get the distinct impression that the black-widow costumed lady was eyeing up her more mechanical parts with interest.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"You really think so?" Victoria sounds hopeful for a moment before her face falls. "I can't pay you for your help, though. I don't have any money to spare."

"I have some." Joel offers. "I can pay, if you don't mind payments."

"Joel, you don't have to do that." Victoria tells him, looking embarassed.

"Tori, you've been hurt for a long time." He says quietly. "I want you to be happy and whole again."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

25. - Top - End - #145

Grand Hall

Misha looks to the side guiltily, "Actually, I was hoping more for a trade. You see, I used to be a nereid, and changing form involved a lot of using samples of other people who had entered my pool to combine into new forms. I was essentially making myself into what an offspring, or grandchild, or great grandchild of any number of different people, and that gave me a lot of variety. With the instincts that came with what I was, I could change my form on the fly without thinking about it." Misha sighs, casting a look over at Riss before leaning in a bit closer and getting to the point, "I had to give all that up, severing my connection to my pool or I would lose all my memories of Riss and Mimi. So now I'm not quite a nereid, and I need a lot of effort and thinking to make a change. And I don't have access to anywhere close to the number of different people I used to." Her eyes flick upwards to the wings, and she bites at her lower lip cutely, "If I do the gene work on what your wing should look like healthy, maybe encourage it a little as well, and get Riss to do what she can with some nanites, I would have access to a sample of your makeup. And between that and maybe a little help from you, I might be able to make wings of my own." She shrugs, rolling her shoulders, "Not sure if I could fly with them, even so. I don't even know if you can fly, come to think of it, but I think they would look almost as pretty on me as they do on you."

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Grand Hall

"Uh, yeah, sure. You can look at 'im." And then...

Sam wraps his two left arms around Sherrel returning the hug with gusto. He turns to Riss with a massive, tusked grin.
    "Riss, this is my girlfriend, Sherrel. Sherrel, this is Riss, we met a few months back. As you can see Riss, Sherrel is a good sport about me being the hot one in our relationship, but she's making due by being our costume designer." he says. He seems to have a lot more confidence and humor with Sherrel around.

Iknika and Koshal

Koshal doesn't seem bothered.
    "Well, I'm going to go get some candy. Good luck with your training." he tells the goblin with a smile as Faye disentangles herself from the pile.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2016-10-24 at 07:27 AM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"You want her genes?" Joel pulls a face, weirded out by the idea. "I don't know about this..."

Victoria shrugs, however. "It's not that different than mom making herself look like other people to make their clothes for them."

"I guess. Still, won't your fiendish nature be a little... strange for straight genetics?"

Again victoria shrugs. "I don't know. What do you think, Misha?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

28. - Top - End - #148

Grand Hall

Misha gives a quick shrug, "It's never been a problem before. I'm a fey, but I'm at least 2% dragon thanks to a deal with a gloaming, and after severing my connection to my pool I'm kind of technically dead." She gestures down to her lamia tail, "This came from a really huge monster that our pet guardbeast somehow killed. I've worked with her genes as well, and she's at least 60% hellspawn. You should meet her some time, she's actually pretty lovable underneath all the spines." The ghost...dragon...nereid? realizes she's rambling a bit and tones it down, taking a deep breath.

"Anyway, I just want the template for the wings. I already have the one for pixie wings off our other partner, Mimi, but those break under their own weight if you try to scale them up to human size without magic to smooth out the kinks. I promise you I won't use anything else that will let me be able to look like or copy you in any way." She seems awful serious about that.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2016-10-23 at 11:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

"Well, I'm only half-fiend, but I'm a bit of an odd case. My mother was an experiment in combining the attributes of devils and demons. She's part Succubus and part Erinyes. Kind of both at once? Though that'd make her like 200% of something. I'm mostly worried you'll pick up something like the Succubi soul stealing. It's lessened in me, and I imagine it'd be even more so if you're just grabbing the wings. They're Erinyes wings anyways." Victoria explains.

Joel rubs the back of his neck a bit nervously. Genetics were weird, especially with magic involved. And he remembered he had to wear an Amulet of Protection from Evil just to be near his girlfriend.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grand Hall]

Sherrel leans into Sam's rotund body, taking comfort in his girth and overall presence. The joke even makes her smile! "Hello, Riss. If you're curious then yes, I'd be willing to let you inspect my body. Are you familiar with the Adeptus Mechanicus?"

Sherrel is definitely a pleasant and polite sort, but she seems minorly uncomfortable. Wonder why?
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.