New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

The smell has awakened Acho, before the whip. A sickingly sweet aroma of the "pleasure drug"- this drug usually was used for bed slaves, making them and their master more sensitive- but it also could used for torture- making slaves more sensitve for pain.
    Getting whipped is never a great joy- but with this drug activated the pain is doubled.
    "Wake up filthy lizard!" a well known voice spat on him. When Acho has opened his eyes, he have found himself as usual- with nothing but a bronze collar on his neck, loin cloth and a world of pain. He was in the slave-ranger barracks of his merchant-prince.
    Infront of you stood the slaver of the ranger-slave unit. He was member of the Sharur tribe (tiger folk), brute, wide and very muscular. His name was Hajum. Hajum was the son of the one who have trained you- Jungle Bei(Bei is title of honor.) Shirjhan. Shirjhan was one of the most famouse rangers of Fakilshman. Shirjhan was cruel as nature itself, and trained the best ranger slaves of Fakilshman.
    Mystriously(?) few monthes ago, he died during the Majirian Festival(indenpancr day of Fakilshman).
    Hajum's older brother Khij was found guilty somehow. As punishment, he turned into slave to get tormented by his little brother.
    Acho's room was much spacy than usual- two other ranger-slaves were sold yesterday.
    The room had dozen sleeping benches, and right now onky five of them were occupied:
    Acho's bench.
    Khij's bench. Khij was so tortured by his brother, that he more scars then stripes.
    Rrupan's bench. Rrupan was a Khajar(Cheetah folk), slim with such tiny waist that he almost was feminine. He couldn't pay taxes, so he sold himself for a time limited slavery. He had hoped to gain freedom after twenty years of slavery. he had 17 years leff, and yet he was optimistic friendly and very chatty.
    Shahil's bench. Shahil was a Kinjar(a wild cat folk) with a brown fur striped with white and black. He was probably the oldest among you. He was sold to slavery the day he was born- he was mute.

Your room had a floor- a considerable luxury for a slave room. You were too expansive to lose for a purple scorpions or a brain worms.
    It also was clean and organized in a military way, each of you had a bag under his bench with the few belongings they had. (Of course, slaves owned nothing- but they were equipped)

"Well scum, you have twenty minutes to eat. After that, meet me outside" Hajum commanded and left slamming the door, taking his nargila with him.

A chubby Kinjar girl has entered the room, with bowed head and folded ears. Even slaves had social class system- and slave maids were most defintly under warrior slaves.
    She trembled under the hungry stares of the ranger slaves, bending and putting the tray which was field with five bowls of roasted meat.
    Acho can see that Khij planning on take advantage of the situation.
    Khij is used to be a master and slaver.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

Achoo always showed obediance toward the superiors and the whip holder... but among other slave, he, ironicly, had a strange moral standard for a lizardfolk.

He raise up, say to the female catfolk: " Hold your breath, the pleasure drug is still in the air."

As he say so, he put himself between her and Khij and push him back:

" You are lucky we all didnt kill you Khij from being a enslaver before. Its only because you are your brother plaything that we didn't gang up to kill you or make your life even more miserable. I suggest you lay low however. If you try to assault her again, we will ALL be on your case. "

As he said so, the others were looking at Khij with anger. Achoo was well respected among the slaves. When they couldn't meet their rations ratio they had to deliever, he was sometime sharing his own meal with such a slave. Among the slave, he was one of the best gatherer, able to find roots and fruits better then the others.

Then he turn to the chubby Kinjar: " We will knock the door once we are done eating."

Then he ignore her and start eating in his thoughts. Khinj couldnt do nothing about it, seeing how everyone was wary and hateful of him and with Achoo status among the slaves. Once everyone is done, he knock on the door for the chubby Kinjar to come back take the tray and empty bowls. He even tell her: " Hang in there..."

His smile is a bit sad, with some pity in it. They were all in the same boat. She had it worst as female slaves were raped quite often.

Then he goes between Rrupan and Shahil. Both of them had showed some respect to him after a while of working there.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-10-19 at 12:09 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Khij growled, enraged. But he was the "slavest" among slaves. Acho had reasons to believe Khij was "innocent"- well, at least not guilty at murdering his father. Khij wasn't the kind to poison people... and beside he was the elder son- why to risk his status, when he has nothing to gain?

But Hajum was very good friend of the local Kadi(judge) and probably paid him well.
    Well, no one of this family deserve nothing but hell... so does Acho even care?

Rrupan smiled. "Thank you sweetheart. We are happy to get our food from such a pretty girl!"

The Kinjar girl blushed from the positive attnetion.
    She bowed deeply. "T..thank you. I wish Fakilsha will send you all a mercifull masters."

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" If you feel grateful, smile for us. If you feel even more grateful, I think some medecine would help our friend here, " he say pointing to Khinj, " would be appreciated if you can find some."

Once shes gone, he stop smiling. He didnt care about Khinj but dying would be too good for him. He wasnt a good person after all. This was still being see as a gesture of kindness however to his regard. If she did brought back medecine, it would ease his pain by a lot.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

The slave girl smiled. "Thank you... I'll look for a medecin." She bowed and went out.

(I have forgotten to present the fifth slave)
    Half Elf boy, called Vassalios- he grumpy and silent.

Khij growled:"I am fine, I don't need a medecin from this cow!"

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    The slave girl smiled. "Thank you... I'll look for a medecin." She bowed and went out.

(I have forgotten to present the fifth slave)
    Half Elf boy, called Vassalios- he grumpy and silent.

Khij growled:"I am fine, I don't need a medecin from this cow!"
    " You are moaning of pain in your sleep, its annoying. So take your medecine like a man or I'll pin you down and give you some medecine of my own. It might relief me more then you though..."

He would never rape the man, far from it, but it was the only way to keep him silent.

He took some water and relaxed until they took them for their chores. Most of the slaves enjoyed this moment of tranquility.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Khij growled with hate.

After few minutes of cleaning what was close to be perelfectly clean room. The chubby kitchen girl has returned with a tray with a medical tools.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Khij growled with hate.

After few minutes of cleaning what was close to be perelfectly clean room. The chubby kitchen girl has returned with a tray with a medical tools.
    Acho now take some and frown to Khij: " So? The easy way or the hard way? "

At this, Shahil rose up, ready to hold him down if needed...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-10-19 at 11:26 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Khij:"Just try to touch me!" he growled getting to the back of the room. He is very strong. It... won't be easy.

Meta-

Khij has 17 Str, 15 Dex and 14 Con

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Khij:"Just try to touch me!" he growled getting to the back of the room. He is very strong. It... won't be easy.

Meta-

Khij has 17 Str, 15 Dex and 14 Con

Achoo sigh, take the medecine: " We will keep it for now. Im not gonna force this jerk to remain alive or ease his pain if he dont want to. But thanks anyway. "

He give a warm smile to the female servant who went there for her and take the rest of the time in silence.

Well, more medecine for me, he thought... " Maybe we can do something about it once he sleep and moan again."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Well, it's time to go outside. This is a training field in middle of the slave barracks complex. Your Prince-Merchant has one of the biggest slave-armies of all Fakilshman.

Hajum stood infront of you. "Well, consider it as your lucky day. Maybe. The Prime Visir himself, will come today to buy of one you."

Rrupan chuckled. "Mayne as bed slaves for his growing daughter?" he joked shamelessly, and gotten whipped for that.

"I am not kidding! If any of you, will embarrass me infront of him, I'll skin him alive!"

This might be a serious threat. His father did such things.
    Achoo have seen it.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Achoo dont say nothing but nod respectfully to him in submission. He knew his position very well. A obediant slave will have better chance to get out of here too...

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

"Good. Now, go grab your weapons... we are going to demonstrate your skills."

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Good. Now, go grab your weapons... we are going to demonstrate your skills."
    He goes take one of the melee weapons, the only kind of weapon they were allowed to be trained with as meatshield.

He is prepared and he is as calm as ever.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

After a half of hour, the five slaves were summoned to the arena. The arena has existed for both of training and entertaiment. This was a hollow clone of the Gara Slothis customs; It was a ritualistic battle. Lazzrisak wanted to test the cruelty of his sacrifices. Only those who gave a imaginative and gorey death for their oppenets has avoided being sacrficed. Lazrisak growing in the darkness of mortals hearts- so they say.
    The fakilshmanians turned it into entertaiment media where killing isn't allowed. Those who gave gracefull and cunny battle.for.the audience to enjoy gotten the faves.
    There were actually gladiators who have enjoyed all that- even free people, who sold themselves.to be gladiators.for the challenge of releasing themselves by being the audience favor.

Of course Gara Slothis didn't had such hopes- beside the fact, that Gara Slothis slaves was rarely were trusted in weapons, and were natuarly despised- there were a law. One of the very laws, that the chaotic society of Fakilshman was not less than zealot about- Gara Slothis NEVER can be freed.
    And yet, Achoo should try and impress a possibly high quality Master,

There was one person in the audience. A very impressive Jashiri man. His fur was black with golden tatoos, he wore a purple turban and swollen "eastren" clothes holding a golden.sta ff decorated with gems.
    His emerald eyes followed the slaves.
    "Send everyone but the lizard out.' He commanded.
    (calling a gara slothis lizard is.offensive as calling a human ape)
    Hajum were surprised but obeyed.

"Hajum- challenge him." he commanded coldly.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Achoo bow slightly to the Jashiri man (despise being called names), then turn to Hajum, ready to get challenged.

" Im ready when you are "

His eyes are full of killing intent. He was glad to be able to give the chance to kill Hajum. He already had a plan. Knowing him, he would use his whip...

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

OOC: Just remember that such duals are stopping usually before death.

IC:

Hajum sent his whip, trying to grab Acho's sword. He growled with rage.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

OOC: Just remember that such duals are stopping usually before death.

IC:

Hajum sent his whip, trying to grab Acho's sword. He growled with rage.
    Achoo, as a Lizardfolk, had strong armor. With skills, he grabbed the whip and pulled Hajum over.

Hajum was surprised, as Achoo had pretended as long as he knew him to fear the whip. He never had even defended himself when he needed to be whipped before. As such, he had being seeing as a coward to Hajum. Too servile and fearful to be a danger...

In a blink of a eyes, with his other hand holding the sword, he cut the arm the end of Hajum and skillfully whiped back at Hajum. By pure luck, he slashed his face, rising blood and blurring Hajums vision.

Now with two weapons, he didnt let Hajum defend himself. He cut his other arm next and then kicked him on the ground. Now with Hajum's back facing him, he planted his sword on his leg to prevent him from rising up or crawling away. He ignored the scream of his victim and started slashing at him with the whip until he was asked to stop.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-10-26 at 12:20 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

The Prime Visir has raised his hand.

'Enough!' he has commanded. He jumped into the arena, with more than just a feline grace- he was a master.. of what? That was other question.
    'I'll buy him.' he said sharply.
    'Get up.' he commanded Hajum, who barely could obey.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The Prime Visir has raised his hand.

'Enough!' he has commanded. He jumped into the arena, with more than just a feline grace- he was a master.. of what? That was other question.
    'I'll buy him.' he said sharply.
    'Get up.' he commanded Hajum, who barely could obey.
    Hajum stopped when asked but was still threatened by archer on the side. He dropped his weapons and then putted himself on his knees, with his claw behind his head. It was a show of obedeince and to show a pacific slave attitude. It was easier to headcuff him if needed in this position too.

In fact, he had being handcuffed now. The guards were giving him killing intent and cold stares. They didnt like how a Lizardfolk could be this skilled. After being handcuffed, he was put on his feet as well.

He wasnt ordered to speak or spoken too so he didnt say a word.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

(Could you describe him?)

The visir has captured his jaw, checking his jaw as if he was a horse.
    "A Gara Slothis warrior slave? This is quite rare." he told Hajum, who barely stood up, and spat blood.

"M...my father... has trained him to be... useful and obedient."

"I see." The Visier said. He gave him a scroll, which stated the royal debt for the bought slave. "Well, that would be everything." he said.
    "Slave? After me." he has commanded.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(Could you describe him?)

The visir has captured his jaw, checking his jaw as if he was a horse.
    "A Gara Slothis warrior slave? This is quite rare." he told Hajum, who barely stood up, and spat blood.

"M...my father... has trained him to be... useful and obedient."

"I see." The Visier said. He gave him a scroll, which stated the royal debt for the bought slave. "Well, that would be everything." he said.
    "Slave? After me." he has commanded.
    He didnt wanna admit that he earned this place by defending their kind a few times. That chubby girl for exemple of earlier was just one of them. If a other slave was in trouble, he would often seperate the two. Once, he even saved Hajum's father from a one of the slave rebellion. He had saw that the slave impulse of rebellion wouldnt lead it anywhere so he took the best action for himself at the time.

He followed the Visir.. looking one last time at Hajum with satisfaction hidden in his eyes. He was handcuffed and the Sivir got the key from the guards before leaving with him.

Achoo followed him obediently. He still had the medecine on him but he guessed he did enough of a favor to Hajum's elder brother by slicing Hajum so fiercely. He would never recover from his injuries unless he spend very costly cleric services.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-10-27 at 06:38 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRk5d5qrv9c

The Visir led out of the barracks. You could get another glance at The Slave Warrior Market Of Fakiljir(The Capitol)
    Fakiljir had few grand markets, each of them at size of a city by it's own right-

The Grand Drug Market. The Grand Slave Market, The Slave Warrior Market and the biggest market which simply was called "The Market."

The Slave Warrior Market was also an important place for politics- here Rajas, visirs and even Sultans rose and fell. Even foreign nobles came here to buy warriors.

He led to a palanquin carried by four strong Sharur(tiger folk) almost naked slaves. Inside the palanquin was comftrable, with a lot of cushions. "You won't need this anymore," He said and pulled a curved golden dagger and cutted his handcuffs.

"Do you have a name?" The Visir has asked, chowing dates, offering him some.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRk5d5qrv9c

The Visir led out of the barracks. You could get another glance at The Slave Warrior Market Of Fakiljir(The Capitol)
    Fakiljir had few grand markets, each of them at size of a city by it's own right-

The Grand Drug Market. The Grand Slave Market, The Slave Warrior Market and the biggest market which simply was called "The Market."

The Slave Warrior Market was also an important place for politics- here Rajas, visirs and even Sultans rose and fell. Even foreign nobles came here to buy warriors.

He led to a palanquin carried by four strong Sharur(tiger folk) almost naked slaves. Inside the palanquin was comftrable, with a lot of cushions. "You won't need this anymore," He said and pulled a curved golden dagger and cutted his handcuffs.

"Do you have a name?" The Visir has asked, chowing dates, offering him some.
    " My slave name is Achoo, Master. "

It was common for Lizardfolk to get a name from tehir parents and a slave name, for their master to call them. Not everyone wanted to speak Draconic after all.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

"Eat" The Visir commanded with a soft voice.
    "Achoo? Huh? This name will do as any." he said.
    He also poured an elven wine, into pair of golden overly gem decorated goblets.
    It was big honor for a slave to be served by his master- especialy an important person such as the right hand of the Sultan!
    It meant a lot. Master and slave relationship had many shades, despite what some might believe.
    Some masters treat their slaves as useful animals or furniture. They should bring use and remain silent. The idea slave for such masters were golem- whom of.course, were too rare to be merchandise.
    Sometimes, lucky slaves (especialy bed slaves) got.treated as pets, with warmth and some limited love.

The visir by serving Achoo gave him the most respected status, a slave could wish for, beside freedom- a trust and respect as person.
    This means he wish to base their relationship on loyalty. This means, Achoo may speak without being asked to,(even if with propper respect) and with potential to turn into some kind of friend. Getting whipped, would mean he has lost this status.
    He have gained a lot- but now he got something to lose.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Eat" The Visir commanded with a soft voice.
    "Achoo? Huh? This name will do as any." he said.
    He also poured an elven wine, into pair of golden overly gem decorated goblets.
    It was big honor for a slave to be served by his master- especialy an important person such as the right hand of the Sultan!
    It meant a lot. Master and slave relationship had many shades, despite what some might believe.
    Some masters treat their slaves as useful animals or furniture. They should bring use and remain silent. The idea slave for such masters were golem- whom of.course, were too rare to be merchandise.
    Sometimes, lucky slaves (especialy bed slaves) got.treated as pets, with warmth and some limited love.

The visir by serving Achoo gave him the most respected status, a slave could wish for, beside freedom- a trust and respect as person.
    This means he wish to base their relationship on loyalty. This means, Achoo may speak without being asked to,(even if with propper respect) and with potential to turn into some kind of friend. Getting whipped, would mean he has lost this status.
    He have gained a lot- but now he got something to lose.
    Once Achoo understood The Visir intention, he relaxed... he easted his fair share. Such good food was rare for him. He savored it like it was foods for the gods. He finally asked once he was finished: " Master, tell me more about and how I can be useful for you. Im sure you bought me for a reason, especially since, you know... That Im a Gara Slothis. Its not everyone who would bought such a slave, especially one trained with weapons. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-10-28 at 01:28 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

The Visir grinned, amused.
    "You have much of potential Achoo. If you were a Fakilshmanian I would have hiring you, as apprentice... however the gods has willed you to be from a lowly being. Who am I question the ways of gods?"
    he said with a sigh, starting to light a nargila.

"I am Jakhar, leading a very successful assassin clan-Aziz. It took me a very long years, and six brothers to kill to get into my post- and now I'v gotten into the the second most powerful position in our kingdom... but now my position and glory...are in danger." he said honestly.

"As the Sheikh- the Clan Leader, I need to show a promising heir. I had two very talented sons- but one has killed the another, and the second son gotten killed in mission at the Fuar Empire." he sighed sadly.

"I have only a daughter for now, who is trained with the very basics- Until recently, I have trained and drugged her to be a woman worthy of the Sultan attention- but now she has to be a skilled assassin as well. Usually I would send a fakilshmanian slave warrior to aid her, in her training journey- but she is a very young and attractive woman... with strong desires... which is good- since I want her to seduce the Sultan one day... however... I can't let men play with her- and warrior slave women might get jealuse at her beauty and kill her... so.. YOU are the only one I can trust with such a mission."
    he started to smoke from the nargila something that smelled like lavender

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He started smoking as well. he hidden well the fact he was looking down on the Fakilshmanian society where everyoen were killing each other. He comprehended it but in his mind, he believed that command respect is done with wisdom, kindness... and a iron fist. But those darn feline were egocentrical to the extreme.

Sometime, he dreamed of the day he would become power enough as a ranger to cast spells. Even if they were natural spells, for him, itw as the only way he though he would be able to cast magic. Those who could were Wise or smart, depending of the kind of magic they were using. In Achoo's heart, he felt that a magician society would be better and less bloodthirsdy. If you lose to clever plotting, only you can blame yourself. But anyone can backstab a other in a dark alley or pay someone to do it. And offortunatly, those felines pride seemed to make them lack wisdom of self-preservation in such society.

Even though he liked his master too, he clearly was aware of his predicament... and his good luck. His mother wasserving the sultan' harem. Because of it, he had being initiated"by feline womans a few time. If his new master had knew that he liked such contact and didnt mind them, he probably wouldnt have trust him.

However, such facts was not important as he was seperated from his family now. It would requiere lots of diggging to find those facts too as he had a different name now that he had back then.

So he simply smiled, enjoyed his master generosity. While he didnt want something to happen between him and his daughter, he was now aware of why he was hired.

" I'll protect your daughter the best I can. If I might be as bold as to give you a suggestion, I would suggest however you are giving me to her as a gift, so she will be my master. She might not appreciate that I am send there to Watch over her from her father. I fear a strain in my Relationship with her if she believe Im there to keep a eye on her for her dad. "

He was praying in his heart that he would agree... If he did, his chance of living well would raise expontantionnaly. Womans life in the tribe had more value then mens, especially if beautiful. If her dad was getting killed, their was more chance for him to survice by her side, especially if she marry a powerful backer. His dad however, while powerful, was in a more perious situation. And a backstabber as well, he admitted it himself. He was clearly hoping his daughter would be better then him...

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

The Prime Visir smoked considering seriously Achoo's offer.

"Very well. You have tact and wisdom. This is good." he looked outside of the palanquin. Kinjar beggars begged for money- despite being almost starved to death, they weren't looking for a food- Fakilshman nature was so rich, that the poor could just travel a bit into the jungle and pick few fruits.. no.
    They have begged for money to buy drugs.

Fakilshman was much more morale than the Gara Slothis- but it had a lot of social sicknesses of it's own.

"But, there would be few key commands I'll give you- and no matter what my daughter tell you, those commands would be prior to her."

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The Prime Visir smoked considering seriously Achoo's offer.

"Very well. You have tact and wisdom. This is good." he looked outside of the palanquin. Kinjar beggars begged for money- despite being almost starved to death, they weren't looking for a food- Fakilshman nature was so rich, that the poor could just travel a bit into the jungle and pick few fruits.. no.
    They have begged for money to buy drugs.

Fakilshman was much more morale than the Gara Slothis- but it had a lot of social sicknesses of it's own.

"But, there would be few key commands I'll give you- and no matter what my daughter tell you, those commands would be prior to her."
    " I understand. What do you have in mind? "

He feint interest in what he had to say. He could already guess some of the thinsg he was gonna say and deep in his heart, he no longer cared. But he fainted that he did, as it was as he should behave.

As fro drugs, Achoo disliked them. He was only taking some right now because he didnt wanna be impolite. He saw the damage it caused however and he didnt wanna end up like that. It would be his death as a slave if he became useless after all... The simple fact he was offered some showed the lack of understandfing of his master but Achoo said nothing. It was good intentions after all.