New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

(Alright, I will help you establish some background for the lizardfolk. Just make Jilila clueless in your response about the lizardfolks, she should only know the basis of them being lower being born to serve them, punished by their god because of their own sins. I'll tell you about my lizardfolk lore in this city this way!)

Once Jilila is in front of him, he sigh. At least shes fully clothed this time: " Mylady, I think that for us to get along, you will have to understand who serve you more. I think you should learn to put yourself in a slave point of view. So how about you tell me what you know about us, the Gara Slothis? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-06 at 10:20 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

"Fully clothed" would be a bit of overstatement:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ef3b25a12d.jpgIs her clothes)

"Hmm.. " she lied down lazily on her bed.
    "Your grandparents have enslaved us. They were evil. We Fakilshmanians rebelled, we won. Now you are the slaves... kind of covering it all, isn't it?"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Fully clothed" would be a bit of overstatement:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ef3b25a12d.jpgIs her clothes)

"Hmm.. " she lied down lazily on her bed.
    "Your grandparents have enslaved us. They were evil. We Fakilshmanians rebelled, we won. Now you are the slaves... kind of covering it all, isn't it?"
    Acho take a comb and begin to work his magic while he talk. turns out he have gentle hands and its pleasurable:

" Yes, its the basic of it. But their was two tribes of lizardfolk. One in a nearby city thatw as eradicated and teh lizardfolk there assimilated as well. That is why some lizardfolk, like me, are smaller then the other with darker skin. DO you know the kind of life we lizardfolk are living as slave? "

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Acho take a comb and begin to work his magic while he talk. turns out he have gentle hands and its pleasurable:

" Yes, its the basic of it. But their was two tribes of lizardfolk. One in a nearby city thatw as eradicated and teh lizardfolk there assimilated as well. That is why some lizardfolk, like me, are smaller then the other with darker skin. DO you know the kind of life we lizardfolk are living as slave? "
    "hmm.. being told what to do?" she purred with a shrug. "There also a fakilshmanian slaves. Those we really have something against slavery living at the Fuarian Empire"

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" But Lizardfolk who are trying to get to that empire are killed. We are not given the choice, as opposition of fakilshmanian slaves. Mistress, allow me to show you something. Dont be alarmed."

He pose the brush, raise up and go to her feets, sit at the end of the bed.He then remove his robe and only keeping his pants, his back facing her. On his back, their are several scary shocking scars.

" Fakilshmanian slaves are punished but healed. We are not as Lucky. We are punished sometimes just because the guards are bored. And Its not even the worst part."

She seem surprised and uneasy. Their was some lizardfolk with scary scars but they were gladiator for the most part, those who were punished to the fighting arena.

He put back his robe and start massaging her feets as the revelation had schocked her. He try to keep her more relax.

" Do you want me to tell you what happen when us lizardfolk have to live? Or do you have enough? "

He was really curious about HER point of view on slavery and if she was aware of all that was going on... He suspected that she didnt, considering her reaction just now. The drugs she had being subject too had made her less perceptive after all...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-08 at 08:27 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

"Well... It's not always fun to be slaves.. but it's just a bad luck I guess.. RRight? Your people have enslaved us harshly with cruelty.. but here, look at us. You are one lucky slave. Aren't you?"

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Well... It's not always fun to be slaves.. but it's just a bad luck I guess.. RRight? Your people have enslaved us harshly with cruelty.. but here, look at us. You are one lucky slave. Aren't you?"
    " I am one of the luckiest one, especially with a beautiful and kind mistress like you. But is it fair? No. If we always apply the mentality of " one eye for a eye, a tooth for a tooth" everyone will become blind. I have nothing to do with what happened in the past. "

He sigh: " At least now that I have a owner, I am also in a privilege position of that, with your permission only, could visit my family once again. I havent seeing them in years because Im a slave. If you ever want to know more about how slaves are treated in your country, just ask me. I wanna be not only your slave but also a friend and a guide for you, if you allow me to be. "

" But for now mistress, I can see you had enough of my preaching. How about we change our mind by going shopping together? I wanna buy a rack to put in yoru room entrance for your other slaves in thsi mention to put tehir clotches and weapons. It will be a must if they want to enter this room now that Im here. If you want, we could eat something tasty as well once in the market! And finally, with yoru permission, I would like to discover your temples. Lizardfolks cannot enter on their own and I was always curious to do so. So, would you like to go on a date with me? "

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala streched and mewed.
    'Now you are talking!' she said happily.
    'If you wish us to be alone, you'l have to drag the Riksha, she smiled and wagged her tail.
    'Or should I command other slave to do that?'
    She is giving you.. a choice?

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Jiliala streched and mewed.
    'Now you are talking!' she said happily.
    'If you wish us to be alone, you'l have to drag the Riksha, she smiled and wagged her tail.
    'Or should I command other slave to do that?'
    She is giving you.. a choice?
    He get to her, close enough to a hug: " We will need someone to guard the vehicle once we arrive at the temple. But Im surprise you would let me sit next to you. You'll have to hold my hand though during our date and not let go. Promise? "

He reach slowly for her hand...

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

'The riksha is marked with the emblem of my clan. No one sane will steal from the Aziz family' she said with some pride, passing her hands over his body.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

'The riksha is marked with the emblem of my clan. No one sane will steal from the Aziz family' she said with some pride, passing her hands over his body.
    He took a step back at this, a bit nervous. He close the curtains and window in a hurry. The room is now very dark but they can still see each other.

He goes next to her, whisper to her : " Mistress, I suggest you are being more careful. You are playing with fire. I might not be considered very attractive to your eyes... But the scent of a female having your kind of treatement is dangerous despise the specie you are facing. "

He takes her hand... then with the other pull her in a embrace. Her breats are on his chest. Then, he tickle her with his reptile tongue next to the ear in a sensual voice: " You'll only get burned if you play with fire."

Then he release her, remove the chair with a slap of his tail and exit, waiting for her in the corridor with a small smile. His eyes show some malice however as he extend his hand is extended so she have to grab it before exiting the building. His voice is more neutral now. It seem like what just happened before was just... teasing? Was that sensuality from before just a act?

" Remember, you have to stay by arm lenght to me or take my hand. As your only bodyguard, you have to remain close to me. I'll drive. Some excercice will be good to me. "

(SO MUCH TEASING !!! I'll let you decide if how she react to THAT! LOL)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-11 at 12:37 AM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

She giggled, shocked, and even blushing under her fur.
    "You are quite amusing, slave.' she said, as she followed him, and passed him- she slapped his rear with her tail.
    "I may actually considering keeping you around." she led to a black and red, covered with silks, Riksha. "Aren't you going to sit me?" she has scolded him,

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

She giggled, shocked, and even blushing under her fur.
    "You are quite amusing, slave.' she said, as she followed him, and passed him- she slapped his rear with her tail.
    "I may actually considering keeping you around." she led to a black and red, covered with silks, Riksha. "Aren't you going to sit me?" she has scolded him,
    " If you want me to, sure. I'll get sombebody else to carry us, mistress"

He bark a order at a passing slave, who go search for a muscular slave for the job. Achoo tell him: " Your only job will be to carry us and wait for us near the Riskha. Once we are bag however, you'll bring our package at the end of the hallway. We will bring them in the mistress room ourself."

Then he climb up the car and sit next to her. Once they are in motion, he grasp her hand. He is not used to such vehicle yet and feel a bit uneasy climbing into one. But it feel very exciting! The riksha was even more confortable then he expected it to be too.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

"Well.. where now, shall we go first, Slave?" She called him slave, in such way, that sounded.. .like a friendly nickname

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Well.. where now, shall we go first, Slave?" She called him slave, in such way, that sounded.. .like a friendly nickname
    " Hummm, if you are letting me decide,how about we end with teh weapon rack then? So that our fellow slave here dont have to carry the burden dyuring the whole trip. For now, Let,s get to a temple for your pleasure diety and burn a candle for you. We can learn the time of ceremony this way for a other time. Then we can go eat something sweet and get the rack at the end. Sound like a good plan? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-12 at 05:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

"Good choice." she purred. The Temple was pink and golden, and heavy aromas were in the air around it.

Inside the temples were rugs, pillows and big nargilas, which looked like octuposes- it could serve about 8 people together.

Everything looked foggy... everyone looked attractive under the smokes of the drugs. Espeicaly the golden statue of Fakilsha, the Goddess of pleasures. She sat in suggestive way, dressed in real skimpy clothes, which worshippers has pushed gifts into it.
    In one hand she held nargila, and at the other... a leash. A leash which held Lazzrisak the lizard god as slave under her fit. Worshippers were accepted to kiss the statue, and then light candle under it and pray their prayers, as Jilaila explained.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Good choice." she purred. The Temple was pink and golden, and heavy aromas were in the air around it.

Inside the temples were rugs, pillows and big nargilas, which looked like octuposes- it could serve about 8 people together.

Everything looked foggy... everyone looked attractive under the smokes of the drugs. Espeicaly the golden statue of Fakilsha, the Goddess of pleasures. She sat in suggestive way, dressed in real skimpy clothes, which worshippers has pushed gifts into it.
    In one hand she held nargila, and at the other... a leash. A leash which held Lazzrisak the lizard god as slave under her fit. Worshippers were accepted to kiss the statue, and then light candle under it and pray their prayers, as Jilaila explained.
    Acho didnt like it... That was very presomptuous of Fakilsha followers.

She nod to her explinations. He decided to not stay aftera ll. He figured the " ceremony" were only orgies if it was always so fulll with drugs in the air.

" Let's... not stay for too long. This place is not like I thought it would be..."

Once outside, he is releasing her hand, relieved. " What other gods do your people worship? "

He say so while walking up to a food market. He is wary of his surrounding, guarding her. But if she hold his hand again, he will focus back on her and Watch her in teh eyes.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

"Just local spirits. It's shame we haven't left. All of Fakilsha's priests and priestesses are good looking...' she drooled.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Just local spirits. It's shame we haven't left. All of Fakilsha's priests and priestesses are good looking...' she drooled.
    " Oh? It seem like the drugs in the temple are affecting you. That's how they look so good in your eyes."

He takes her hand, grasp it firmly " Please focus on me and what you wanna eat. "

He looked a bit worried about her...

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

"Does it rrrreally matter?" Jilialla purred.
    "Senses don't lie to you- so why not to alter the senses, so you will have a perrrect and sensual world?" she has explained in few words, the fakilshmanish obsession with drugs.
    Maybe, the priest was fat and grey furred Kinjar- but she sensed him, as handsome as fakilshmanish man, could be sensed.
    Does the obbjective reality, really superior to the sunjective reality? Fakilshmanians belived that... not.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Does it rrrreally matter?" Jilialla purred.
    "Senses don't lie to you- so why not to alter the senses, so you will have a perrrect and sensual world?" she has explained in few words, the fakilshmanish obsession with drugs.
    Maybe, the priest was fat and grey furred Kinjar- but she sensed him, as handsome as fakilshmanish man, could be sensed.
    Does the obbjective reality, really superior to the sunjective reality? Fakilshmanians belived that... not.
    " I... can see your point. But... I believe if you are aware of the illusion then you are simply running away from reality. And abusing it will alter your reality and broke your mind. The Pissar are a good exemple of that. And beside, if you stayed inside too long, you would have lost yourself and lose your father approbation. Then both our future would be lost. Drugs... are not the answer to evade reality. Miss Jilila, I want... Please allow me to show you how reality is much more entertaining then drugs. "

he seemed enlightened by such statement...

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala laughed. "You sure have honeyed tongue... I wonder what does it taste like..." she purred suggestivly, slapping his rear with her tail.
    "But you got it all wrong... Slave." she paused.
    She has ordered local snack for them both. An "Acrubuk"- a red scorpion baked inside a pastery. She probably didn't knew or cared that Acrubuck was creation of the Gara Slothis. Red scorpions were fattened and bred to be some kind of "earth shrimps". There also simply fried red scorpions on a stick, if he preffered...

"You see, drugs were devolped during my people's slavery. It kept our sanity and more than that.... Majirian- our hero, has devolped the drugs I am using, and tempted the Inner High Priests circle of the Gara Slothis. Drugs are much more than escape- they are peppering our reality, expanding and improving it."

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Jiliala laughed. "You sure have honeyed tongue... I wonder what does it taste like..." she purred suggestivly, slapping his rear with her tail.
    "But you got it all wrong... Slave." she paused.
    She has ordered local snack for them both. An "Acrubuk"- a red scorpion baked inside a pastery. She probably didn't knew or cared that Acrubuck was creation of the Gara Slothis. Red scorpions were fattened and bred to be some kind of "earth shrimps". There also simply fried red scorpions on a stick, if he prefered...

"You see, drugs were devolped during my people's slavery. It kept our sanity and more than that.... Majirian- our hero, has devolped the drugs I am using, and tempted the Inner High Priests circle of the Gara Slothis. Drugs are much more than escape- they are peppering our reality, expanding and improving it."
    He didnt reply to her seduction attempt. Not in public. He couldnt be careless. He acted like he didnt see it.

" I dont say it doesnt improve it... Im just saying I'll rather stick with something that wont destroy me in the process.. But this Majiran, your heroes, probably made drugs different then what I seeing so far so I dont know..."

He enjoy the pastry. It was something he could only had as a child... Both the scorpion on a stick and the pastry were good in his eyes but he took what his mistress was getting. He even ask for something cold to drink with Jilila permission. She accept... but order only one, so they have to share it. She look at him playfully, which he only smile to as a response. He change subject to distract them both:

" Wanna tell me more about this Majiran of yours while we go to the market? Im curious about your people side of the story..."

He get up, wait for her to finish her last bite of the pastry.

(PS: Im planning to go on a parfume, incense and candle store on the way for my plan. Its also to build a small shrine for the fertility goddess in her room since Achoo dont wanna go back at the temple seeing how it affect Jilila. You can make it her secret drug provider if you want but otherwise, it could be subpart to drugs. A medium for lower cast who cant afford the drugs.

I'll have to beg her to buy some stuff there and dont hesitate to make her say to Achoo that his tab is getting higher and make Achoo realize that if things remain as it is, its gonna be hard or even impossible Because of her carefree hedonist nature and his desire toward her to keep a chaste and harmonious relationship in the same time, especially when he is gonna be alone with her. After all, she forced herself on that young servant before and her father and Acho could have arrived too late)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-14 at 09:37 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala walked, enjoying attracting stares. Her outfit was modest enough for the fakilshamnian women and the tropic climate... But her beauty...
    "The tale of Majirian? Very well." she said, somehow slorping the scorpion's juice... In quite suggestive way.
    "More than 70 years ago, we fakilshmanians were slaves to the Gara Slothis. Since when? No one have bothered to record. A long time. Deep inside, we fakilshmanians were always free- drugs and songs helped us to remember that. Ironicaly as long, there were hope, that if we will obdient and hold our heads up- we could stand the slavery. But then, the High Priest Zosaziss form an alliance with Nagaroth The Great Necromancer and his goddess, Miyaris. Lazzrisak- the lizard frowned with envy at this alliance, so Zosazisss has pleased him with new custom- sacrificing living Fakilshmans on daily basis. And nothing less then our children- our hope. This was the moment, that the Fakilshmans decided that it can't continue any longer.
    Godess Fakilsha was secretly gaining power from her people's desire and prayers for freedom. Few minor riots were stopped cruely. So many have trained in secret, collecting weapons.. preparing for sign from their godess. The Gara Slothis in their hubris did not see the danger coming.
    Zosaziss lived long life, an as curropted cleric already has exprienced any spoil and pleasure a supreme leader could ask for. Fakilsha has sent into him a strange urge. Was it a chance for him,to get to know the people he haave hurted so much? Only Zosaziss himself know. Using his magic he sneaked into a Fakilshmanian gathering, where he has seen a young girl... A little bit younger than me, doing our tradional dance."
    If it is a fakilshamanian "tradional" dance-it probably was very sensual, in a way that would considered as sin in the Fuarian Empire. At least by your impression about slaves who were brought from there. (Illegaly. Of course. Sometimes, faurian adventurers came to Fakilshman in attempt to find their loved ones.)
    "And so the desire has burned his body and mind- but his soul remained cold and dark. Majirian who was blessed with wits by Fakilsha and noticed Zosaziss and BEGGED him, to honor her by buying her. First, she simply danced and sang for him- he also commanded her to entertain the High Priest council, showing off his pet with a growing pride. What he didn"t knew that he was the pet. Now, with the luxuries of elite slave she could devolp her drugs and nearly as important- the gift of sorcery. Secretly she has broken her own enslavment spells and of other elite slaves, who secretly have organized a secret army waiting for the faithful day. At this phase, the cleric council have made her into the council's concubine. It was rare, but not unheard of Gara Slothis taking Fakilshman bed slaves- but for a high priest it looked bad- so he shared the scandal with the whole council. As scandalouse it was- no one could stood in a gara slothis high priest's desires. On paraellel, Lazrissak started to bed Fakilsha, which succesfully tempted him, to put his guard down.
    Majirian has seduced the whole council using charms of both of her natural charisma and both of arcane charms. When Majirian gained enough power- she convinced the council to gather ALL the important clerics of Lazrissak for a festival Lazrissak's prime pyramid, where she will color the festival in a new way,
    When that was done- she used a powerful spell to seal all of them inside the pyramid. She sacrficed herself, and with one spell she made all the elite clergy of the Gara Slothis gone.
    The Fakilshman people raised the rebellion, avenging their finally powerless masters. The revange was harsh and decisive- most died, survivers were enslaved and merely hundreds escaped to the depth of the jungle- also most of those city dwellers died by the law of the jungle- only the strong survive. At the same time, Fakilsha has defeated Lazsrisak, enslaving the tyrant." she paused.
    "However, Majirian haven't sacrficed her life, just to create a new dark kingdom, no diffrent from the old one. So the new kingdom was built on the elements of freedom, pleasure and compassion; unlike the Gara Slothis who have followed blindly after their theocratic council, we follow variouse of leaders- Rajas, Prince Merchants, tribal chiefs and of course the Sultan. They can never be sure at their thrones- once a leader acting with stupidity or weakness, he will doom himself to be overthrown; in the 70 years of Fakilshman more than dozen of Sultans have rose and fell, among not less than five dynasties!" she said with pride. It seemed that what the Fakilshmans called "freedom" would probably called chaos by other nations.
    She continued:"pleasure. Most cultures trying to fight our carnal desires- but this is the power of Fakilsha. She teach us to enjoy without regret- to embrace our desires and ambitions with love. Her temples and her clerics exist to serve our needs. Also, what reffered as "treachery" among other species is honored as ambitiouse courage- as long it played by the "rules"." she paused.
    "Compasion; a real pleasure is one which do not harm others- so the founders of Fakilshman have reduced the cruelty of life as much as possible: sadism turned forbidden- only the required cruelty for a good porpuse is allowed- disicpline the slaves, but not torturing them. Only personal revange is allowed- family feuds are forbidden and so on." she blushed.
    "I am speaking too much for a woman aren't I?" she has asked akwardly(?)
    Despite her damaged mind, she was intelegent and well learned- a fact that she seemed to be ashamed of?

If Achoo is smart enough to compare her tale from what he met in reality, that in ideal, the Fakilshmans see themsleves as Chaotic Good kingdom- but in reality they are closer to neautral chaotic. For them laws weren't an ideal- laws were a challenging obstacle.
    The Gara Slothis were lawful evil- something that made the Fakilshman to confuse lawful society with an evil society.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Achoo was surprised how accurate the side of the Gara Slothis he had heard from their history. Seem like either side were unwilling to sacrifice the truth for thweir ideals. However, the side of the Gara Slothis were more heroic to the Gara Slothis side in words.

" Its alright, you were answering my question. If I couldnt follow or that you were boring me, I would have try to switch the conversation to something more light. "

They finally arrived next to the weapon rach store... Calling it fate but tehir was a store next to it that was selling parfume, candles and incense. The lower cast side of the drugs the fakilshmanians were using.

The seed of a idea suddenly was sprouting inside Achoo mind as they were shopping for the weapon rack. Once they were finished with the weapon rack and asked it to be delivered at their place (with the instruction to put it outside of her room), Acho asked:

" Mylady, do you mind if we bought ourself some incense and candle, for making a small shrine in your room to honor your diety? Im sure your father would prefer it that way. And, if I can be so bold, I would appreciate greatly if you could buy me some daily product like a parfume and a soap for me to use..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-15 at 05:44 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala giggled. "Since when Gara Slothis are taking a bath? Not that I mind... very well." she nodded. "I'll buy a little statue of course."

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Jiliala giggled. "Since when Gara Slothis are taking a bath? Not that I mind... very well." she nodded. "I'll buy a little statue of course."
    " Let's go all out to make yourself a shrine at home. And you might ignore it but we Gara Slothis love water. Its one of our greatest pleasure in life to be in the rain or in the water. "

Once Inside, he let her buy the statuette who acted as incense holder and candles. He bought the incense and parfume.

He felt guilty about his plan... but... He from what he saw and with the drugs she was using and her lack of restrain, he needed to do something. After a moment, he realzie that no matter his desires for her, it needed to be done if he wanted to remain alive. Jilia's father was not doing her a favor but he didnt have any control on that regard.

Beside, she seemed like a sweet girl...

He bought some sea salt based purfume mixed with kelp and rose that grew up the shores. he bought a few incense sticks, one included a relazing one and a other to hide body odors.

Now, he seemed eager to go back home: " Mistress, now we should think of going back. I'll search your room once we are back then you can enter. In the meantime, how about you find that Young servant fro earlier and try to save him? Once you are finished, please wait outside the room."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    " Let's go all out to make yourself a shrine at home. And you might ignore it but we Gara Slothis love water. Its one of our greatest pleasure in life to be in the rain or in the water. "

Once Inside, he let her buy the statuette who acted as incense holder and candles. He bought the incense and parfume.

He felt guilty about his plan... but... He from what he saw and with the drugs she was using and her lack of restrain, he needed to do something. After a moment, he realzie that no matter his desires for her, it needed to be done if he wanted to remain alive. Jilia's father was not doing her a favor but he didnt have any control on that regard.

Beside, she seemed like a sweet girl...

He bought some sea salt based purfume mixed with kelp and rose that grew up the shores. he bought a few incense sticks, one included a relazing one and a other to hide body odors.

Now, he seemed eager to go back home: " Mistress, now we should think of going back. I'll search your room once we are back then you can enter. In the meantime, how about you find that Young servant fro earlier and try to save him? Once you are finished, please wait outside the room."
    "He is already safe, and on his way back to his family. While you went to call for the maid, I jumped to the third floor to save him." she winked.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"He is already safe, and on his way back to his family. While you went to call for the maid, I jumped to the third floor to save him." she winked.
    Achoo is surprised but he is adaptable: " Then in that case, how about you write me off your Schedule while you wait while I search your room. It shouldnt take too long. I promise I'll be as quick as I can about this. Then once Im done, I'll put the weapon rack in your room and then you'll decide what you wanna do. Think about our schedule for tonight. For exemple, I could read you a book if you want. Or we could play cards or do something more productive if that's your desire."

In his mind though, he already knew what was gonna happen no matter what she planned. It was simply to keep her from snooping in the room while he made the preparation, so she dont suspect a thing.

After she agreed, they went back to the vehicle. Jilila, this time, Grabbed his hand by herself and started leaning on him like she was tired. But he clearly saw that she was teasing him. It got dangerous however when she begin to rub his tighs... Sensing the red flag as they were still in public, he removed her hand in the split second she was trying to get too intimate:

" Mistress if you are tired, put your head on my laps and I'll give you a head massage."

She accepted with a chuckle. She purring all the way back home, with her head on his laps. This way, it looked better as he was acting as a slave and the position was looking less sensual to the onlookers. After all, she looked like she was sleeping.

The event however made Achoo no longer had second thought about what he was planning to do. This girl really liked to play with fire too much.

Once at home, Jilila begin to warn her servants for what she planned to stay in her room and relax, to not disturb her unless its something major. She also got a deck of cards from the servants.

Achoo smiled smiled as he heard her order for games and such. It was making things easier for him as it looked like she was having a pyjama party. She ordered some snacks and a cold dinner to be served immediatly to her room.

Once in her room, he searched for every crook and cranny. The room was exactly as they had left it. But he found what he was looking for in the bathroom: her drug stash.

First, he lighted the incense in the bedroom, the one with teh same smell as his soap. It was wonderful smell, remembering teh sea. Then he returned in the bathroom and started working...

He took the oil in the lamp, emptied in the oil bottle. Then with a wet clotching, he proceded in removing his sweat with it, especilly between... his legs, where his scent was the strongest and muskier. Then he made sure to put to put the result water and sweat mix in the drug oil and shake it vigouriously. Then he put a single tiny drop on a other piece of clotche (a bandana she had) and rub it to spray it.

He planned to gag her with it after all, while he play with her. Now, even with gag, she will be overhelmed by his scent and the drug, focused on the piece of clotche so it doesnt spray in the room.

Once he was done, he cleaned his inner apart and hands from the oil with his soap. He used the wet clotche for it.

What Jilila didnt know is that this oil can absorb some odor if dilued in water and added to a mix. What Achoo did was techicly adding a other element to get addicted on: his own sweat, his body odor... And by doing so, the drug would also be less effective on him as it was masked by his own body odor. After all, a body ignore his own smell a lot, get a resistance in smelling it.

Also, now that the incense was burning, it would be more difficult to smell the drug in the air. He started burning the oil for a short moment, jut enough for it to spray. Then he extinguished hidden back her dug stash where it was. Soon afterward, Jilila knocked on the door. He was ready.

He open the door, let her in: " I already started the shrine. You can make it to your liking if you want my lady... "

He then enter the food plate that was put on the rack outside and closed the door and put back the stone chair to block it. Now, he knew they wouldnt get disturbed for any reason.

He let her drop the games on the table next to her bed, waiting for her to sense the drug use... It wouldnt be long now before she would feel more... affectionnate. Te was smiling as she said she liked the smell of this incense in the air... Outside, their was the concert of the Pissar starting, filling the air with charming music... The curtain were still closed and the mood was so romantic.

Sensing a slight change, he say to her: " Mistress, you are beautiful and knowledgeable... But how would you feel to call me your teacher for... certain things? "

He then, boldly, lay down on her bed. He seem to be more assured now, desire filling his eyes...

(NOW, please answer in PM. We will continue there)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2016-11-16 at 05:08 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

"Why, of course.' she stared at him murring. "But.. this mostly about humans.. does it still intrest you?"

------
    My previouse Avater