New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ganus- 5th solo: Scales and fur

Jiliala gotten uncharacteristcly emotional she sobbed into Achoo's chest.
    "No! I don't want to be back!" She looked up to him.
    "Was all that... An illusion? A drug?" She has asked with heavy heart.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho sighed heavily. He encourage her to walk through their bed and both lay down: " Drugs alter perception but we both saw the same things Jililah. Drugs dont do that. A magical display, a illusion? Maybe yes. But the thing is, the drugs had no effects on you even during this... "illusion". I believe... I believe what happened to us was linked with the divine itself. "

He kiss her, tenderly. Even after months, it still felt natural to kiss her with his lizardfolk tongue.

Seeing her aroused reaction, he smile but with a heavy heart: " And it seem the drugs are having effects on you again.. Oh, Jililah... I wish we never left to. "

Jililah drown herself in those sensation, to not feel the sadness. She literally is doing it until it hurt then stop riding Achoo and fall back on the bed, panting...

Only then then bell in their room start ringing, annoucing then they should take some breakfast. Acho sigh, go light up the incense and put some parfum in the hair and on Jililah and him. Jililah started sobbing again... By the time the servant went to hear what they would like to eat, she had cried herself to sleep.

Acho asked for some purridge, as Jililah was "sick". Jililah almost never pulled the sick card so she was trusted by her father on that matter. Also, with the report of Jililah poor performance at school the other day (lack of concentration, energy and blaming headaches), her father concluded she was indeed sick. He had other things to worry about like the treasure they had to get from that ship wreckage.

The day slowly. Both of them stayed in their room for the day. Both didnt feel like doing anything else then being together. DUring the evening, Jililah and him felt a lot better. Sure they were still sad and melancholic of the " past monts" they spended as sea elves but they finally accepted it.

Acho: " You know, we will have to restart our daily routine tommorow..."

(the next adventure is in the Pissar tower? Or it is the disgusting streets adventure, cleaning up the streets?)

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

{let's do the disgusting route!]

Her father called them.
    "Well, time to work. Prove yourself to me, Jiliala. Go the alchemist Zaujin."
    "But he is such a creep!" Jiliala whined.
    "You should thank him for your beautiful body, he is one of small quanity of alchemists with the skill to create those drugs. He is an important ally of mine- and soon he'l be your ally, if you prove yourself. Go!" he commanded.
    Jilaila led Achoo to the streets. "Have you ever heard about Zaujin?"

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

(LOL the disgusting road! Right after going to paradise, they are facing the back alley of hell! LOL)

Acho was disappointed Jililah father didnt ask news about her health. Even as polite conversation goes, her father truly didnt seem to care about Jililah... At least it seem Jililah was immune to it.

Acho shake his head: " I never heard of him Mistress. Who is he? "

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

'Zaujin in of the 36 legendary alchemists of Fakilshman who create the most powerful drugs. Naturaly, his status equal to nobility.. but like all alchemists... he is quite eccentric.'

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    'Zaujin in of the 36 legendary alchemists of Fakilshman who create the most powerful drugs. Naturaly, his status equal to nobility.. but like all alchemists... he is quite eccentric.'
    (By the way, Jililah treatement is one that makes teh Pissar chieftain in teh tower. Zaujin actually stole that recipe not the full slave pissar one. Just the one used on Jililah so she can obey orders. So if we were to report him, he would fall... but also Jililah father would be investigated.)

Acho nods: " I understand. But I guess he works closely with the clerics of your people right? Is he a cleric? "

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

"Not exactly. He works for anyone who pay him enough, or giving him.. ergh.. "interesting experiences" she sighed, preffering to make the walk longer, and led the way on foot, to the darker corners of the city.
    "Or godess Fakilsha encourage indulging, giving in to your desires... but even the clerics looking at him with disgust. His last tase is for.. undead concubines.' Jiliala shivered.
    "But he is very skillfull. And there are only three alchmeists skilled enough to create antidotes for his poisions.
    "Be wary.' she said seriously.
    "He also, preffer Gara Slothis than Fakilshmans.. and not just for alchemical experiments'

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Not exactly. He works for anyone who pay him enough, or giving him.. ergh.. "interesting experiences" she sighed, preffering to make the walk longer, and led the way on foot, to the darker corners of the city.
    "Or godess Fakilsha encourage indulging, giving in to your desires... but even the clerics looking at him with disgust. His last tase is for.. undead concubines.' Jiliala shivered.
    "But he is very skillfull. And there are only three alchmeists skilled enough to create antidotes for his poisions.
    "Be wary.' she said seriously.
    "He also, preffer Gara Slothis than Fakilshmans.. and not just for alchemical experiments'
    " tell me he prefer female gara Slothis. I'll be careful but if he touch me, I'll defend myself. And Im not drinking or eating anything in his home."

Acho wariness kicks in. And is already disgusted at the description.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

"Females or males.. means a little to him. And you are NOT allowed to harm him in any way- he is more important to my father than you, and probably me.'' Jiliala has warned him. They have gotten to the drug block- where alchemists, and mere brewers created the most important merchandise of Fakilshman.
    The smell.. was haunting, drunkening and great. Some people, sat or simply layed on the road drolling.
    Some illusionary characters from secret desires and fears has appeared.
    Jiliala stopped, starting to droll and kiss an illusionary foggy character.

OOC

Roll save Wis-
    Succesful, you can tell between real character to illusonary ones.
    Jiliala as drug addicted suffer from disadvantage- and she didn't even tried to fight it.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

I dont have access to my character sheet from where I am. I'll roll still:

(1d20)[15] + ??? EDIT: Well, that'st a nice roll! I have high wisdom too!

I have advantage on Wisdom roll, thx to my class I think. Not sure what it mean though so I'll roll again to be sure.

(1d20)[10] + ???
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-22 at 06:39 PM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Well, you can realize, that is an illusion. But Jiliala even hasn't tried to roll- reply as you feel

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Well, you can realize, that is an illusion. But Jiliala even hasn't tried to roll- reply as you feel
    Acho take Jililah by the hand and try to drag her away. Fortunatly, she had told him where to go before...

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

They are getting to a house sarounded by vines, and flowers, which.. shifting a bit, as if LOOKING at them, when they entering the house.
    An undead female dwarf "slave" opening the door.
    She stare blankly. 'allies............?"

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

They are getting to a house sarounded by vines, and flowers, which.. shifting a bit, as if LOOKING at them, when they entering the house.
    An undead female dwarf "slave" opening the door.
    She stare blankly. 'allies............?"
    " Jililah and her servant, Achoo. We have a appointement."

Acho is uneasy by the undead dwarf woman... he never saw such thing before. Like a shorter bulky elf with bad complexion.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

She led them- strangely, she didn't smelled like a corpse- more like a very perfumed stinky meat.
    A very fat kinjar, with a lot of bold spots on his sweaty body, wearing only a pants, as he brewed something.
    "Ahh... the little girl with big breasts, of Aziz....' he hissed, with a creepy grin.
    But he stared at Achoo.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Acho makes conversation: " We heard you have a job for us? "

He look at Jililah, hoping she will return to her sense soon...

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

"Ahh.. yess.. yess... I had.. an aprentice. Very.. imaginative and creative.. and.. yet.. so destructive. I had to kill him...' he pointing at a dead young Jashiri alchemist.
    "However, it seems that some of his expriements.. ran wild. It might hurt my good name if they keep running around, alive.'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Ahh.. yess.. yess... I had.. an aprentice. Very.. imaginative and creative.. and.. yet.. so destructive. I had to kill him...' he pointing at a dead young Jashiri alchemist.
    "However, it seems that some of his expriements.. ran wild. It might hurt my good name if they keep running around, alive.'
    Achoo dont react to the Young Jashiri death. He truly dont care about it.

" What kind of experiment we have to deal with? "

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Jiliala seemed to PRETEND that she is drugged- she probably just wanted avoiding speaking to this man, who sinned in ways that made Fakiksha's cleric to turn their faces in disgust.

"Oh. Well, he was an idealistic one. Y'see? He reply grew clingy to his lizard concubine, who came from a street cleaner family. So his expriements were about helping clean the streets... But it didn't went so well.. The most worrying creation it's the piss golem"

"What golem?!" Jiliala awakened.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Jiliala seemed to PRETEND that she is drugged- she probably just wanted avoiding speaking to this man, who sinned in ways that made Fakiksha's cleric to turn their faces in disgust.

"Oh. Well, he was an idealistic one. Y'see? He reply grew clingy to his lizard concubine, who came from a street cleaner family. So his expriements were about helping clean the streets... But it didn't went so well.. The most worrying creation it's the piss golem"

"What golem?!" Jiliala awakened.
    (it should be a piss ELEMENTAL, summoned with pollued water)

" Lizard comcubine?! "

Achoo shiver. That was something extremely uncommon, even downright rare, outside the Pissar tower. Because of Fakiksha past, both their race have being avoiding each other. No wonder such apprentice had to be recruited by such perverted master.

The surprise (and his acting to not make him look liek interested in cross species relationship) almost make him miss the piss elemental part but Jililah reaction wake him up too. He look disgusted:

" Ah gross... And of course, none of us are magician. It seem will will have to get changed before doing this mission. Except that... piss elemental, is their something else we need to take care off? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-23 at 02:11 AM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

'My aperintice's concubine has escaped. I want her back. Also, be aware, the piss elemental has already killed dozen slaves and two guards."

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

{huh? Not all female Gara Slothis. Why would they?

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

{huh? Not all female Gara Slothis. Why would they?
    I request clarity on that statement

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

'My aperintice's concubine has escaped. I want her back. Also, be aware, the piss elemental has already killed dozen slaves and two guards."
    Acho raise a eyebrow: " You herited of his concubine after his death? A kidnapping will have to cost you more then just dealing with your trashes, if you dont mind me saying so..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-24 at 01:48 AM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

"Very well. What do you want then? A potion of my brew?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Very well. What do you want then? A potion of my brew?"
    " Its not my place to decide, Im only her servant. Im curious though, how much one of your antidote is worth on the market? "

After hearing the price, he turn to Jililah: " Mistress how about we take that much in money? After all, he is asking us to do something off the book here..."

... it was a HUGE amount!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-24 at 02:10 AM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

"Sound good to me." Jiliala smiled.
    Zaujin frowned. "Why would you need gold? Your father is only second to the Sultan, may he live for thousand eterneties!"
    Jiliala bounced her greats toward him. "Sometimes, a girl may wish for private joys..." She said sensually.
    Zaujin nodded but stared at
    . Achoo
    "I am not sure I have this gold in coins... And my potions are more useful for your line of work."

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Sound good to me." Jiliala smiled.
    Zaujin frowned. "Why would you need gold? Your father is only second to the Sultan, may he live for thousand eterneties!"
    Jiliala bounced her greats toward him. "Sometimes, a girl may wish for private joys..." She said sensually.
    Zaujin nodded but stared at
    . Achoo
    "I am not sure I have this gold in coins... And my potions are more useful for your line of work."
    Jililah get a bit disappointed her looks arent doing the work. She say: " Its fine, you can pay us half right now and the rest once we got her. Beside, that money is also useful for bribes. It will be hard to bring her back by ourselves without making one of those. And while you asked for my father's help, you are asking ME, his daughter, to clean the street of such gross creation with your assistant name on it. AND requesting a kidnapping. Next time, I suggest you go in person to do your request and tell my father the job specific needs. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-24 at 05:52 PM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

roll Persuasion.
    Dc 15.
    Succes- he agree,
    Failure, he agree to give the gold only after the mission

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

roll Persuasion.
    Dc 15.
    Succes- he agree,
    Failure, he agree to give the gold only after the mission
    Rolling for Jililah then. She should have said so from the start. I'll edit my post for her to say all that:

(1d20)[9] + 6 = 15.

EDIT: Very flush but its a pass!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-01-24 at 05:50 PM.