New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Wha t gear for a Fiend of Possesion?

The handbook didnt go over it too much, but what gear should a FoP invest in? Specific build is Diablous Divine Minion (Sebok for gator form) cloistered cleric-1/ Ardent-2 /FoP-1. Planning on finishing FoP then taking more Ardent.

I was thinking a mix of basic druid and psionic gear, but I plan on possesing things most of the time. Maybe a bunch of healing belts? I could pop out of what ever gear Im in and top off the other players. I know Ill have a haversck and several shapesands, but otherwise I have about 13,000 to mess with.

End game, I want a sizing gauntlet (Imma be a horsey! WEEE HOO!), and a dancing weapon. But for now I have to figure out what I need to get there. Any advice?
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Wha t gear for a Fiend of Possesion?

Go look up the +1 flying weapon property, from Magic of Faerun. Don't ever ever ever take dancing.
    Last edited by MaxiDuRaritry; 2016-10-21 at 05:48 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Ah. That is quite helpful. Anyone have other ideas?
    ,,,,^..^,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Haldir View Post
    Edit- I understand it now, Fighters are like a status symbol. If you're well off enough to own a living Fighter, you must be pretty well off!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzerdrix View Post
    Ah. That is quite helpful. Anyone have other ideas?
    If you're going to spend a lot of your time possessing stuff, the only magic items you can really use are those that grant mental and magical abilities. I'd focus on stuff that boosts your mental ability scores, saving throws, and gives you stuff you can activate mentally. Depending on your WBL, a psychoactive skin of proteus would be quite amazing, especially if you can activate it on whatever (or whomever) you happen to be inhabiting at the moment. And if you can't afford it, save up for it.