Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 562
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Spoiler: Previously, on A Faerie Affair...
    Show
    Astra, Korialstrasz, Opal and Orianna swept the gnolls out of their cave, ending the threat to the humans of Cershire. Buried deep in the cave's treasure chamber, they made a surprising discovery: a pixie sorceress named Kyu Sweetbreeze had been imprisoned there in a magical bottle! The mage joined the party as they headed north towards the Sea of Fallen Stars.

    On the way, they met a band of humanoid adventurers whose patron offered passage across the Sea and a fey spy in Elversult who provided some potentially useful intelligence. Aboard the fast galley Meteor, the party made swift progress, reaching Feather Falls on their 26th day out of Queen Lydia's court.

    There they met a pair of humans who happened to be heading upriver as well. After a desperate fight against a giant octopus and a nighttime encounter with some hooded figures, it became clear that the fey courts of Cormanthor were under siege by an army of monsters under the direction of a well-organised drow force. The party hurried on, fearing that Kyu's hometown may be in danger.

    Another chance encounter saw the party brought face-to-face with Larynda Claddath, a drow mage and senior figure among the raiders. The next day, the fey travellers came to a druid circle, recovering from a fiendish raid. They helped save a magical tree that apparently helps keep a dimensional portal sealed, winning the friendship of the druids. The fey prince Hefeydd also appeared in person, leaving Orianna with a cryptic riddle.

    From there, our intrepid band marched to Pinkleaf, which was celebrating Greengrass when they arrived. The celebrations did not last long, however, as the village was attacked by a horde of monstrous spiders!


    And now... we are at the top of Round 4 in the struggle to defend Pinkleaf!

    Revised Initiative Table
    21 Ferb
    15 Swarm 2
    14 Kor
    13.5 Orianna
    13 Swarm 1 & Phase Spider
    11 Astra & Opal
    6 Giant Spider
    4 Kyu

    In the middle of the village, Kyu's missiles batter the giant spider, bloodying it. Over by the medical tent, Ferb lunges at the phase spider, swinging his battleaxe two-handed.

    Attack: (1d20+5)[7]
    Disadvantage (due to exhaustion): (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage: (1d10+3)[13] slashing

    ...but it parries the tired attack with its legs. The second swarm of spiders then starts crawling up Opal's legs, looking for a gap in her armour...

    Attack: (1d20+3)[20]
    Damage: (4d4)[13] piercing

    ...and they finally succeed!

    It is Korialstrasz and Orianna next.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-12-06 at 07:15 AM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Orianna Blossomheart, Initiative 13.5
    AC: 18 (with shield), HP: 32/32; Save DC: 13, Passive Perception: 11

    The spider's sudden appearance surprises Orianna for a moment, but she has enough presence of mind to pull her shield in front of her and knock its blow away. In retort, she shouts a battle cry and swings her flail overhead at the beast. Then she shouts to Ferb, "I'll try to keep its attention." She then steps a bit around the spider, trying to stand between it and Ferb.

    Attack: (1d20+6)[19]
    Damage: (1d8+6)[12]
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Majin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Korialstrasz, HP: 26/26
    AC: 15, PPerception: 15, Spell Save: 14, Concentrating on: Flaming Sphere

    Kor notices Opal pouring oil on the spiders. "Oh, that's a good idea. Just watch out for the flames". He rams the flaming sphere agains the spider swarm. Then casts a coldness spell on the giant spider.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Ram the flaming sphere against the swarm as a bonus action. Damage: (2d6)[11]
    Last edited by Majin; 2016-11-06 at 05:37 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Ori's flail deals a heavy blow to the target, but it keeps fighting, aiming another bite at her...

    Attack: (1d20+4)[11]
    Damage: (1d10+2)[12] piercing plus (4d8)[12] poison (DC 11 Constitution save for half)

    ...before it once again vanishes. No matter how hard you strain your senses you can hear no sounds from it and, though it appears to move while vanished, it leaves no footprints. At least it doesn't seem to be able to hit you.

    The giant spider resists Kor's magic ((rolled in Roll20)), but his Flaming Sphere sets light to Opal's oil, destroying one of the swarms in a dirty orange flash. (1d20)[17] Some nearby leaf litter catches fire, but not enough to pose any real threat.

    Over to Opal and Astra.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-06 at 05:56 PM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indy

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Opal AC 18, hp 27/40, pp 13 Opal whips out her hammer and tries to use it on the giant spider. She hopes to extricate herself from the situation.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Opal attacks the giant spider, then is going to push it away. Will use precise attack if she misses by 3 or less. She'll use a bonus action to shove the spider. If the spider dies or is pushed back, she'll move 30' away.

    attack (1d20+5)[18]
    damage (1d8+3)[5]
    shove (1d20+5)[15] (melee attacks and athletics rolls happen to have same mod)
    Last edited by Stan; 2016-11-06 at 06:50 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Astra isn't sure what to do at the moment, so she makes sure to keep out of the way, giving Kor's flaming sphere plenty of girth and also staying off the ground and not too close to any trees.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Opal's attack is accurate but not quite strong enough to kill the spider, which also manages to nimbly dodge her attempted shove ((rolled on Roll20)).

    Realising its back is against a wall, the spider tries to pick on a softer target, shooting a web at Kor despite his altitude.

    Attack: (1d20+5)[16]
    Disadvantage (due to long range): (1d20+5)[23]

    The webbing hits - Kor is restrained!

    Kyu's turn.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-07 at 04:23 AM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    "Just, stop already you big dumb spider!" Kyu yells as she casts her spell. "Run away, stop attacking, something!

    Spoiler
    Show

    Kyu stats: 21 HP, 13 AC, 13 Spell Save, 11 Passive Perception,
    Used spell slots: 1st: 3 2nd:, Sorcery Points: 4 Concentration:

    Casting Magic Missiles to hopefully slay the big dumb spider!
    Wild Magic (1d20)[2]

    Damage 1: (1d4+1)[3]
    Damage 2: (1d4+1)[4]
    Damage 3: (1d4+1)[5]

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Top of Round 5

    Initiative Table
    21 Ferb
    15 Swarm 2
    14 Kor
    13.5 Orianna
    13 Swarm 1 & Phase Spider
    11 Astra & Opal
    6 Giant Spider
    4 Kyu

    Kyu's spell slays the giant spider and also damages the remaining swarm, which assaults the grounded Korialstrasz, but fails to hurt him.

    Attack: (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage: (4d4)[12]

    Meanwhile, Ferb looks dumbfounded when the spider disappears. He pokes around a bit, then shrugs at Orianna.

    Kor & Ori... away!
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-07 at 10:59 AM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Majin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Korialstrasz, HP: 12/26
    AC: 15, PPerception: 15, Spell Save: 14, Concentrating on: Flaming Sphere

    Kor feels a stab of guilt as the spider swarm goes up in flames. It's not like the beasts themselves wanted to attack, but...

    Kor's pondering was cut off as he was wrapped in the spider web. As he hit the ground hard, he didn't feel as bad anymore.

    It seemed like the webbing wouldn't come off very easily, so Kor changed into something that could deal with it better.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Use action to transform into a black bear

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Orianna Blossomheart, Initiative 13.5
    AC: 18 (with shield), HP: 32/32; Save DC: 13, Passive Perception: 11

    Orianna grumbles. "This spider has some sort of magic that lets it fade in and out of existence. Quite the nuisance." She takes a ready stance, swinging her flail in preparation for an incoming strike. "Be careful. I'm not sure if it has retreated or if it has moved on."

    (Ready action: "If the phase spider appears within Orianna's melee range, make an attack with her flail on it." No move.)
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Orianna is right to be cautious. The phase spider pops back into existence right in front of her, so she strikes with her flail... which somehow gets tangled on her shield! ((rolled in Roll20, critical miss))

    The spider tries to take advantage, biting with its huge fangs...

    Attack: (1d20+4)[21]
    Damage: (1d10+2)[5] + (4d8)[21] poison (DC 11 Con save for half (10))

    ...and hits!

    Opal, Astra and Kyu can go now, while Orianna needs to make a Constitution saving throw.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-08 at 03:38 AM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indy

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Opal steps over to Kor and tries to help, wrenching at the webs. She feels bad that one of the little ones is in the brunt of the battle but tries to make light of it. "Hey Kor! Fancy seeing you down on this level. Bear with me and we'll have you eating bugs n' berries in no time."

    After giving it a try on the webs, Opal takes off for the medical tent to see what's going on over there. She yells over her shoulder, "Astra, try putting these little ones to sleep."



    ooc: strength check on webs (1d20+3)[14]

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indy

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    edit: forgot me bonus action.

    All the little bites had stung but Opal didn't seem to be affected much by their poison.

    ooc: second wind (1d10+4)[14]

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Astra all but gritted her teeth. Opal had like no idea how her magic worked!

    "I.. I can't do that right now!" Astra complained. She followed Opal more or less, ascending higher into the air once more to see what the heck was going on over here. Surely Kor and Kyu could take care of that one swarm of spiders?

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-08 at 12:03 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    "I did it!" Kyu cheered in relief at the defeat of the giant spider. She focused her attention at the swarm now.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Kyu stats: 21 HP, 13 AC, 13 Spell Save, 11 Passive Perception,
    Used spell slots: 1st: 4 2nd:, Sorcery Points: 4 Concentration:

    Casting Magic Missiles to destroy the swarm of spiders.
    Wild Magic (1d20)[14]

    Damage 1: (1d4+1)[4]
    Damage 2: (1d4+1)[3]
    Damage 3: (1d4+1)[5]

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Majin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Korialstrasz, Bear HP: 19/19
    AC: 11, PPerception: 15, Spell Save: 14, Concentrating on: Flaming Sphere

    Kor just grunts at Opal. He then tries to stomp and bite the remaining spiders in the swarm dead. If that's not enough he will move and ram the flaming sphere on the swarm.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Attack the swarm.

    Bite: (d20+3)[20]
    Damage: (d6+2)[7]

    Claws: (d20+3)[17]
    Damage: (2d4+2)[7]

    If that doesn't kill the swarm, then move out of the square and ram it with Flaming Sphere. If it dies, extinguish Flaming Sphere. Damage: (2d6)[8]

    In any case, then move towards Orianna and the phase spider.

    Edit: I'd guess the initial attacks killed it. So just extinguish Flaming sphere and move towards Orianna.
    Last edited by Majin; 2016-11-08 at 01:50 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Opal frees Kor from the webbing, then Kyu's missiles thin out but don't quite destroy the swarm that's attacking him.

    Top of Round 6

    In the centre of the village, the oil burns out without setting fire to anything else. Ferb attacks the phase spider...

    Attack: (1d20+5)[7]
    Disadvantage: (1d20+5)[14]
    Damage: (1d10+3)[12]

    ...but misses again. Then the last remnants of the swarm attack Kor, purely out of spite...

    Attack: (1d20+3)[5]
    Damage: (2d4)[6]

    ...before Kor rips them apart.

    Ori's turn
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-08 at 02:12 PM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    From up higher again, Astra could see something sinister looming beyond the borders of the village.

    "Ettercaps!" she yelled, pointing in their general direction. "They must be the ones controlling the spiders!"

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Orianna Blossomheart, Initiative 13.5
    AC: 18 (with shield), HP: 17/32; Save DC: 13, Passive Perception: 11

    Constitution Save: (1d20+1)[13]

    Orianna is pushed back as the spider digs into her with its fangs. Pulling her flail free, she swings it again, hoping this time to finish the spider for good.

    ((Use move to presumably pull flail free from its impossible position, attack with flail. See OOC thread for rolls.))
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2016-11-09 at 12:28 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Ori still can't hit the spider, which makes one last attack against her...

    Attack: (1d20+4)[23]
    Damage: (1d10+2)[12] + (4d8)[23] (DC 11 Con save for half)

    ...before disappearing, apparently for good. You each gain 183 XP for seeing off these monsters.

    Orianna is poisoned, paralysed and unconscious, but stable.

    Although you seem to have seen off this first wave, it soon becomes clear that this victory is only temporary. Aside from a pocket of resistance in the north of the village, where a small group of satyrs, sprites and dryads are fighting back-to-back, there are no more fey creatures standing up to the invaders. Everywhere you look, spiders are advancing, herded by foul ettercaps. To the southwest, civilians are trying to escape past the monsters, but have been penned in by webbing.

    Ferb looks dismayed. He says "we have to get out of here! Someone get the antitoxins from the tent - I'll carry this one." By which he means Ori.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-09 at 04:00 AM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indy

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Opal sighs and looks around. She nods to Ferb. "I'll get the stuff, get going."

    She yells to Astra, "Can you fly ahead and scout a safe path?"


    Opal looks over to Kor. "Ferb is exhausted, keep an eye on him and carry Ori if he can't handle it."

    Opal rushes into the tent and grabs as much as she can that's useful and shoves it into her bag. If there is anyone in the tent, she informs them of the situation and tells them to grab the antitoxin and run.
    Last edited by Stan; 2016-11-09 at 04:43 AM.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Opal sighs and looks around. She nods to Ferb. "I'll get the stuff, get going."

    She yells to Astra, "Can you fly ahead and scout a safe path?"


    Opal looks over to Kor. "Ferb is exhausted, keep an eye on him and carry Ori if he can't handle it."

    Opal rushes into the tent and grabs as much as she can that's useful and shoves it into her bag. If there is anyone in the tent, she informs them of the situation and tells them to grab the antitoxin and run.
    Opal finds three antitoxins, a potion of healing, a healer's kit with (1d10)[2] uses left in it and a terrified pixie flitting around in a panic.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    "Scout a safe path?! We're surrounded!! Let's just take Kor's flaming sphere and punch through towards those ettercaps!"

    Astra curses seeing Orianna felled by the weird spider. She flies up and uses a tiny healing kit of her own, imbued with awesome magic and pixie dust or something.

    Spoiler: Healing??
    Show
    (1d6+4)[9] + Orianna's HD.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-09 at 10:49 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Orianna regions consciousness and recovers 13 hit points.

    An ettercap steps out before the massed villagers, brandishing a black wand with a spidery design...
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Kyu looks back at her village, and then back at her friends. "We can't do anything else can we?..."*Kyu said with a voice of sadness. "Astra is right if we are going to make it out we'll need Kor's fire. I can try and scare anyone off who approaches us with magic."

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Majin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Kor transforms back into his normal form and flies to Orianna's side. "Did you get bitten? Let's take care of that". Kor lightly touches Orianna, letting druidic magic to purge the poison.

    "If we can't defeat them, we should at least see that as many villagers can escape as possible", Kor says. "The flaming sphere will burn for a while, and I can make one more, but then I can't cure poison. So... don't get bitten"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Cast Lesser Restoration on Orianna. And bring Flaming Sphere closer. I guess burning the village doesn't really matter anymore.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Orianna shakes her head as she slowly comes to. Turning to Astra, she gives a small smile. "Thank you, Astra. The creature caught me by surprise this time." She then lays down and closes her eyes, visibly breathing but tired from her recent exertions and yet another touch with death.

    As the others discuss the situation, Orianna raises a hand. "I should be able to help a few who are poisoned, but as I am still recovering a bit myself, if they could be brought here or I could be brought there with some help that would probably be for the best."
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2016-11-11 at 12:53 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Ninja_Prawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Kor purges the poison from Ori once Astra has bandaged her up - Ferb too is grateful to get her weight of his shoulders. Kyu flutters nearby, watching ugly, brutish spiders swarm into her village: the remaining defenders have fallen. Dumpling the mule runs to join you, eyes wild with panic.

    The lot of you get ready to break out of the encirclement, while Opal bull-rushes the one ettercap that is in the open...

    (1d20+2)[9]

    ...and overpowers it! The monster is knocked to the ground, the strange wand slipping from its grasp. In response, half a dozen giant spiders clanber down the wall of webs, hissing furiously and forming a half-circle around you all.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2016-11-11 at 06:08 AM.
    Avatar by Oneris!
    Sorry I'm so quiet, I still don't have proper access to the internet.

    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

    Homebrew: Sig, MFoV (I'm the Nails)

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground
     
    WindStruck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC III: In the Court of the Faerie King

    Astra swoops in and grabs the wand, then she quickly flies back to join the others.

    "I got it! Uh... now what?? I hope this thing does something useful... like... command the spiders away or something..."
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2016-11-12 at 02:51 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •