Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP Sidequests] Do Equestrian Dragons Have Balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Apfel raised an eye-ridge. Several problems in the story stuck out in his mind in regards to the story of the three pony tribes. Most notably, the idea that the three tribes operated interdependently and equally. It was silly, in his mind. The Earth Ponies gave 2/3 of their crops away? Did the weather affect Pegasi 2/3rds less, or the sun shine 1/3rds as much for the unicorns? What primitive agrarian society could function with only 1/3rd their own crops? He was willing to give the unicorns the benefit of the doubt about the rotation of Equus around the sun being attributed to unicorn magic being used as a scam, as he didn't think that Celestia would be the one to operate that kind of interplanetary fraud, especially in front of someone to whom the mechanics of planetary rotation and revolution were quite familiar.

The Incirrian sat down. Nodding as Celestia finished. The ruin a corrupt ruler would bring happens whether or not emotivorous frost-monsters exist. The difference is that without the Wendigoes, such ruin is a slow process whose pace and progression is almost imperceptible. In a way, I envy you.

May I be so bold as to request you teach me these meditative techniques?
    Had Apfel asked about these problems, Celestia would have pointed out that, yes, these problems were what caused a lot of the friction in the first place, and much of it abated with the three tribes coming together to form a single society. After all, the Earth ponies were no longer giving away crops to other societies, they were tilling them for one single society, which happened to be their own. Also, Earth ponies were very talented at growing crops.

Had Apfel asked about the situation with the mechanics of planetary rotation and revolution, she would have explained that Equus didn't have its own Coriolis effect, causing it to rely on an artificial sun and moon, kept in place via advanced magic.

However, he asked neither of these things, so she did not explain.

"I would be happy to," she replied with a smile. "But first, I have one last question -- what does it mean to rule? To you, I mean."

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Good maneuvering. Now control my center. Apfel coached as he sought an opportunity to test her defensive abilities. He flew at her, driving his World Blade forward so as to stab her.
    Starlight flicked her wing, dodging to the side as she watched Apfel carefully, continuing to analyze his attack patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimi View Post
    Well how the hell are we supposed to know what to do if you come right out and say it?
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show

Is it can be hugs time now plz?

Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #122
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana giggled. 'You surely know how to use big words, you should write the lyrics for my album! Nyahaha!'
    Vodkana felt hyped. 'I'll train belilyan exotic dancers! No! From all the species! I'll recruit the Great Maharjas of Tastes. in year from now... we will celebrate, my ascension as the goddess of the empire! Founding a new religion! Vodkanism! NYahaha"'
    She scratched under Hailing's chin. 'You are so sweet! Nya...' she purred with a delight.

'Unless what!? Tell me!' she demanded, her curiosity belonged to him.

Even down at the party, her clones, paused what ever they did with an anticipation. Hailing was probably the most exciting thing, she ever met!
    Hailing grinned knowingly, very much enjoying the leverage he had over Vodkana in his knowing and her ignorance. That will be a surprise.

In fact, much of the party shall be a surprise. You will plan with me, coordinate the movement of personnel, equipment, resources, the logistics, by my side, with nothing but total ignorance as to even the galaxy this party shall be hosted within! Your anticipation shall build, only on the eve of our arrival shall these secrets be revealed, and it will be epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Had Apfel asked about these problems, Celestia would have pointed out that, yes, these problems were what caused a lot of the friction in the first place, and much of it abated with the three tribes coming together to form a single society. After all, the Earth ponies were no longer giving away crops to other societies, they were tilling them for one single society, which happened to be their own. Also, Earth ponies were very talented at growing crops.

Had Apfel asked about the situation with the mechanics of planetary rotation and revolution, she would have explained that Equus didn't have its own Coriolis effect, causing it to rely on an artificial sun and moon, kept in place via advanced magic.

However, he asked neither of these things, so she did not explain.

"I would be happy to," she replied with a smile. "But first, I have one last question -- what does it mean to rule? To you, I mean."
    Apfel paused, taking a moment to think over his answer. What is leadership? He asked back. The recognized decision-maker is the leader, whether it is a peer group, a nation, a planet, or an intergalactic empire. Only with the recognition of their followers is a leader recognized as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight flicked her wing, dodging to the side as she watched Apfel carefully, continuing to analyze his attack patterns.
    As she dodged, Apfel was already on top of her, swinging his blade in piercing motions, more interested in probing her defenses than anything. Use your energy for rapid movement. Your wings telegraph your movements. He coached.
    A Weapon to Surpass Metal Gear

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vodkana mewed.
    "You are SOOO evil! Nya!" her ki rose, her eyes glowed, and she prepared a ki blast, and then laughed.
    "I love it!" she giggled.

"You really are my number 1 fan... nya' she purred.
    'Would you like to join me, in recruiting the Maharjas? Nya?"
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

pony emoctions:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...05&postcount=1