New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Radikalskippy's Random Banter #85 of lost ideas and where to find them...

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    EDIT: ^Saithis, I am an androgenous, hermaphroditic gender confused young....human? I don't CARE about your silly pronouns. They're for your comfort, not mine, and if I wanna call Elvis a she that's what I'll dern well do.

Also, No, it's NOT the point, because I DON'T CARE, thus not fufilling the criteria of a point.
    There's no need to get testy, dear. I'm simply requesting that you show some respect for the gender identity of other fellow denizens of our world.

Some things are better left in the darkest places...
    Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Steam

2. - Top - End - #542
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Radikalskippy's Random Banter #85 of lost ideas and where to find them...

Ok, Ima adress this quite simply.

The Maple Syrup Thing: Now, it is totally as good as we say it is. If your taste buds short out because of the awesome, or you can't handle it in one dose, or you are just allergic to good, then you might dislike it. That doesn't mean it's any worse, just that you are insane.

The Bagels: Yes.

The Poutine: Not only dost we have bagels, we have poutine. What does Toronto have? Oh yeah! They got NUTHIN.
    And they say we're stuck up. Bull!

We has Ed the Sock. You can't take that away from us.

Arcade Fire: yesyesyesyesyesyes
    And Godspeed You! Black Emperor.
    Remember when I had an avatar?

3. - Top - End - #543

Quote Originally Posted by Saithis Bladewing View Post
    There's no need to get testy, dear. I'm simply requesting that you show some respect for the gender identity of other fellow denizens of our world.
    Oh, you think that's testy, do ya? Trust me, you ain't SEEN testy yet! Oooh hoh hoh, testy! That's a laugh. My dear......"Chum*", that is positively cheerful for me.

Oh, and respect is for people who want respect. I don't care, much. But if it makes you happy** then I'll call you by your little gender appropriate noun, namely it***.

*shudder*
    **and makes you shush about your "but it ISSSSSSSSS a point" thing
    ***For Gigantic Blademonster of Evil And High Cholestorol. Oh yes. I know your secret.

EDIT: ^Now now, stuck up people are stuck up because they have a reason to be. Namely, we're better.
    And as for godspeed, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*snip*HAHAHAH no. I'm afraid you are greeeeviously mistaken.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 2007-07-18 at 12:30 PM.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, you think that's testy, do ya? Trust me, you ain't SEEN testy yet! Oooh hoh hoh, testy! That's a laugh. My dear......"Chum*", that is positively cheerful for me.

Oh, and respect is for people who want respect. I don't care, much. But if it makes you happy** then I'll call you by your little gender appropriate noun, namely it***.

*shudder*
    **and makes you shush about your "but it ISSSSSSSSS a point" thing
    ***For Gigantic Blademonster of Evil And High Cholestorol. Oh yes. I know your secret.
    You really are plagued with problems, aren't you dear? Do you need any help with this?
    Last edited by Saithis Bladewing; 2007-07-18 at 12:29 PM.

5. - Top - End - #545

Random tidbit of information:

Guild Wars likes to takes its time to load the first time

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

6. - Top - End - #546

You really are plagued with problems, aren't you dear? Do you need any help with this?
    For god's sakes, m'dear, do you ever get anything but insatiably cheerful? What do I have to do to get a reaction, wear your cat?

7. - Top - End - #547
    Pixie in the Playground

I hate starting Guild Wars, but I love playing it. Which version do you have?
    "The arguments against insanity fall through with a soft shirring sound."

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

For god's sakes, m'dear, do you ever get anything but insatiably cheerful? What do I have to do to get a reaction, wear your cat?
    I'm sorry, my cat is dead and long since scattered to the four winds. You can try and wear the ashes if you like, though.

9. - Top - End - #549

I'm sorry, my cat is dead and long since scattered to the four winds. You can try and wear the ashes if you like, though.
    What if I used them in a hideous ritual to die your skin permanantly green? Or installed a spellchecker in my brain? Or installed your brain in my brain? Srsly, your constant stability irks me. I don't like.......
    *shudder*....s-s-stable.

10. - Top - End - #550

prophecies, and still trying to find what's the PVp for...

D'anna, seems you need prozac or something...no offense, just bored enough to start typing almost anything..

and Saithis is insatiably cheerful?

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.

11. - Top - End - #551

Quote Originally Posted by Malmagor Andrigal View Post
    prophecies, and still trying to find what's the PVp for...

D'anna, seems you need prozac or something...no offense, just bored enough to start typing almost anything..

and Saithis is insatiably cheerful?
    Oh noes, prozac, it's almost as if no one else has never provided calming medication to me. Oh yeah, thank you for that wonderful idea that no one else has thought of. Yeah, my 3 decades of therapists couldn't think of that one. YOu should look for work.

Ps, I am neither above 30 years old, or in therapy, and have never been in a state of either.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

What if I used them in a hideous ritual to die your skin permanantly green? Or installed a spellchecker in my brain? Or installed your brain in my brain? Srsly, your constant stability irks me. I don't like.......
    *shudder*....s-s-stable.
    I work very hard to remain calm, dear, very hard indeed. Over a decade of meditation and quiet contemplation helps with that.

Edit: Though, I should point out that I'm not nearly as stable as you think I am.
    Last edited by Saithis Bladewing; 2007-07-18 at 12:47 PM.

13. - Top - End - #553

Oh noes, prozac, it's almost as if no one else has never provided calming medication to me. Oh yeah, thank you for that wonderful idea that no one else has thought of. Yeah, my 3 decades of therapists couldn't think of that one. YOu should look for work.

Ps, I am neither above 30 years old, or in therapy, and have never been in a state of either.
    *yawn*
    i don't know much about you. i want to say something else to fill the posting rules here. and i'm doing as best as i can to not insult anybody.

well, seems i failed on that part. Good Day, will come back later

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #554

I work very hard to remain calm, dear, very hard indeed. Over a decade of meditation and quiet contemplation helps with that.
    Oh, great, you're one of them....
    uhhhhhh.
    Hmmm.
    Well, actually, besides my own horrific Chaos bias, I see no reason to dislike that. That means you have no flaws. That means that you're hiding something, likely a dirty childhood secret or the fact you have an orphanage for baby elephants in your basement.

EDIT: ^ Ok, I'ma take a step outside dignity and say "rofl". That was not offense I was taking. I honestly would find it hard to even take anything anyone says on the internet seriously. You could actually insult me without me caring, so trust me, that wasn't insulting.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 2007-07-18 at 12:48 PM.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, great, you're one of them....
    uhhhhhh.
    Hmmm.
    Well, actually, besides my own horrific Chaos bias, I see no reason to dislike that. That means you have no flaws. That means that you're hiding something, likely a dirty childhood secret or the fact you have an orphanage for baby elephants in your basement.
    I'm hiding the fact that I'm completely unstable, actually. Anyone who knows me well can attest to that.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Barbarian in the Playground

Would it be bad to poke the unstable person
    Spoiler
    Show

This sean92k guy is either an illegal Mexican immigrant, an 8-year-old French kid or a Turkish bazaar salesman... I'll bet on my life that he is either of the three.

17. - Top - End - #557

Yes. However, rumors say that she absolutely loves being hugged.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

18. - Top - End - #558

Not falling for that
    Spoiler
    Show

This sean92k guy is either an illegal Mexican immigrant, an 8-year-old French kid or a Turkish bazaar salesman... I'll bet on my life that he is either of the three.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
    Of course, it sorta holds her together.

Get it? Holds her together? *nudges* Eh? *nudges harder* Eh???

I'm sorry...

EDIT: @VV Nope, just a bad joke.
    Last edited by Missing Shoe; 2007-07-18 at 01:04 PM.
    == sarcasm in Shoe lingo.

You're the only one who can hold your head up high, Shake your fists at the gates saying:
    "I've come home now!
    Fetch me the spirit, the son, and the father. Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
    It's time now!
    My time now!
    Give me my, give me my wings!"

Tool - 10,000 days (wings part 2)

20. - Top - End - #560

Yeah, but there are also rumours that vampires detest garlic and crosses, but that's just so that you play right into their hands. They are invigorated by garlic. It makes them stronger. Hug Saithis, and the only love you're gonna get is the love of high technology, which will allow you to replace those arms without, yaknow, being unable to hold anything.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

Are you guys trying to imply, in some way, that I am not a huggable person?

22. - Top - End - #562

Aww, he didn't fall for it. And D'anna, perhaps you should be asking why I called them rumors.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

23. - Top - End - #563

If you highlight my post

And I would hug you but I dont like being exploded
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean92k View Post
    If you highlight my post

And I would hug you but I dont like being exploded
    Excuse me? Are you trying to imply in some way that I would be violent enough as to explode people who hug me? That's not very nice.

25. - Top - End - #565

It would appear not to be implying but downright saying. And you would.
    I now have a blog. Have a look if you wish. It contains those naughty profanities that you won't find here. If you like what you read send me a PM, or if you don't like it. I'd like to know how many people here read it.

Avatar done by me. If you want one then you clearly have no taste. I'll do one happily. You just have no taste.

26. - Top - End - #566

Quote Originally Posted by Eldpollard View Post
    It would appear not to be implying but downright saying. And you would.
    He said it. Not me Halp
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

But...but...

*Sniff. Teardrop.*

I'm such a nice person! Why do you hate me so?

*Runs off crying.*

28. - Top - End - #568

Eldpollard made Saithis cry O_O

I'm sure you're a very nice person when you put the guns down
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #569

Aww, he didn't fall for it. And D'anna, perhaps you should be asking why I called them rumors.
    If you look at my post, you will see that, um, that's exactly what I did.
    Yeah. ANYWAYS.
    Saithis, I must ask. The jig is up, but what makes you dangerous? Castaras has her malice and poison and pies 'n' such. Moon_Called just has an..........abrasive........personality. YOu? Secret blade-fists? Mind-bullets? Orbital Mind Control Lasers? (Though that last one's silly, cuz I own 'em all anywasy.)

30. - Top - End - #570

*snip*
    Saithis, I must ask. The jig is up, but what makes you dangerous? Castaras has her malice and poison and pies 'n' such. Moon_Called just has an..........abrasive........personality. YOu? Secret blade-fists? Mind-bullets? Orbital Mind Control Lasers? (Though that last one's silly, cuz I own 'em all anywasy.)
    Try nukes
    Spoiler
    Show