New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Radikalskippy's Random Banter #85 of lost ideas and where to find them...

15 of anything tends to be bad unless its rather small like smarties
    Spoiler
    Show

This sean92k guy is either an illegal Mexican immigrant, an 8-year-old French kid or a Turkish bazaar salesman... I'll bet on my life that he is either of the three.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Radikalskippy's Random Banter #85 of lost ideas and where to find them...

Unless it is quesadillas

^_^ Yum.
    If there's nothing out there, then what was that noise?

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean92k View Post
    15 of anything tends to be bad unless its rather small like smarties
    Problem is, I could only do five of them now, and even that just barely. I didn't eat much the rest of the day either (had a brunch with 2 slices of white bread, one cooky and a couple of non alcoholic drinks)
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

4. - Top - End - #1414

You speak as if gorging (sp?) yourself is a good thing. Maybe this is your body saying. "slow down"
    Spoiler
    Show

This sean92k guy is either an illegal Mexican immigrant, an 8-year-old French kid or a Turkish bazaar salesman... I'll bet on my life that he is either of the three.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

You speak as if gorging (sp?) yourself is a good thing. Maybe this is your body saying. "slow down"
    Problem is, I ate less than what is advised for people my age, and still can't take it. I ate very little today, 4 slices is supposed to be the minimum for a breakfast, and another 2 for lunch (so I had 4 to few) and 5 pancakes is a reasonably small evening meal, if you take some meat and veggies with it (which I have made, just haven't touched 'cause I don't feel well)
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

6. - Top - End - #1416

Well I'm not sure what to suggest. Is there a doctor in the playgroud?
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Death, your friend the Reaper View Post
    Well, I suppose I could see to this.

*Turns hourglass back 4 times*
    Wiiiiiiiii!!! ^^ I've been quoted by Death! :D
    Also, 4 more hours! Yay! ^^

On dice I once brought one D20, but it has weird sides, so unfortunately it never seems to land on a 20 (darn thing, I wanted it to be in my favour.) as such I tend to die, which in Death's game is normally the aim, but not as good for you playing D&D (although I am not sure it was real D&D, we didn't dress up or anything)
    I'd test it, and see what the curve was...A fun way to spend a rainy afternoon.

And dressing up for playing D&D sounds fun. As a master I'd wear anything with a hood. Hooded robes are all DMish.

Hmmm...What would I wear when playing my druid character? (probably a wig - see previous avatar).

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Halfling in the Playground

in the chaotic disturbing images of my mind

Pimp my ride busts that myth
    well i did say practically, gotta have some legal loopholes in there somewhere
    background theme music Bow Chicka Bow Bow

9. - Top - End - #1419

Ah, toupe
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

On the pancakes. I can eat atleast 20 Spinach crepes. They are a tad bigger than silver dollar pancakes. And are made of pure win and awesome.

I think I can eat more than 20 if I'm really hungry. Only done that 1 or 2 times though :P

11. - Top - End - #1421

MindFlayer

I can't eat anything right now, with the 104 heat index

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Bugbear in the Playground

I can't eat right now, because I'm in love.
    NO, it's NOT a subtle thing towards Moon Called. This is a real person.
    Sorry, Moon. I know you had that thing for me, but there's someone else for me now.

13. - Top - End - #1423

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    I can't eat right now, because I'm in love.
    NO, it's NOT a subtle thing towards Moon Called. This is a real person.
    Sorry, Moon. I know you had that thing for me, but there's someone else for me now.
    Blow up dolls aren't real people, they may have petitions but they still arent real
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1424

Oooh, that would be harsh if I trusted you to find your own foot with a map!
    (Joke! It really WAS harsh. Bastard.)
    (That last bit was another joke.)
    (I overuse these parantheses.)

15. - Top - End - #1425

Only messin I keeed, I keeed. :triumph:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1426

You keeed? Is kee even a verb?
    Last edited by Cyrano; 2007-07-25 at 05:15 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1427

Is your girl even a person?
    Sorry
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1428

Sean, do you think I look like the kind of person who would brag about being in love with an un-person?
    Crap, don't answer that.
    YES, the person is a fine person, as well as being a person. A real person. Made of flesh, thank you.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Closed Account

So, made of flesh means it's not me, right?

That is such a relief. I was worried for a moment there.

20. - Top - End - #1430

Touchy arent we, defending a lie perhaps?
    Lets stop this before it develops into a full scale flamey type thing
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1431

Khan, we BOTH know you don't bother to read my posts unless curiosity strikes, via someone ELSE'S post. You were never worried! You planned this! All along!

Sean: Oooooh! Convienent! That's like saying "YOUR A BIG FOOL but lets stop talking before it escalates." So I get my counter-in!
    Goddamnit, that "defending a lie" thing was so silly I don't even have anything. It's a PERSON, alright? Sentient, human, moving, breathing, kay? Got that? GBYE NOW.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Closed Account

Oh, sentient and human. Even more proof it's not me.

I can't eat anything right now, because we're out of food.

Love never has anything to do with not being able to eat. Never. Never ever. Maybe with blue bloods, but we green bloods are perfect capable of eating while in love.

Ahem.

What were we talking about again?

23. - Top - End - #1433

I was going to offer you a counter, but I didn't, you showed initiative congrats

Khan, I think we were talking about what you are. Some sort of stoner racoon. Right?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Khan, I think we were talking about what you are. Some sort of stoner racoon. Right?
    He may be anything, but he's mine and mine only!

* glomps and kisses HER Khan!
    LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

25. - Top - End - #1435

*Backs away*
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1436

Khan isn't.....sentient?
    What?
    I thought only sentient beings were capable of expressing complete and utter disgust? So, where does that leave me? The non-sentient version of perplexion, the DANGER://VirusDetected marker on your laptop, the dumb distaste of the rock towards the...umm...
    other....
    rocks....
    Or what?
    You're too wierd.

Sean, NO WAY DO I HAVE INITIATIVE.
    I may be in love with someone you question the humanity of, but, uh, YOU'RE GOING BALD! ooooooh! Burn, or as le Francais dit, Les Flammes!

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Closed Account

I'm made of stone. Partly. Does that count?

OK, let's clear something up. I'm a squirrel. A three-tailed silver squirrel in an uryuom suit. One and only. Not a raccoon, not a chipmunk, not anything of the sort. I fly, too. And I know you all pretend to want to be with me because of my fur. But my fur belongs to me, SMEE, and any other currently unrevealed third parties and no one else. It even says so on my will. Which is not legal since I'm not 18. But still, it says so right there.

Thank you for pretending to pay attention.

28. - Top - End - #1438

You has a sentience???
    Well?

29. - Top - End - #1439

I may be in love with someone you question the humanity of, but, uh, YOU'RE GOING BALD! ooooooh! Burn, or as le Francais dit, Les Flammes!
    Go back to inflat-anita. Since you started that chainm you dont get a counter. Now stop, if you do you can have a cookie a nice shiney cookie... Wait... cookies shouldn't be shiney
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Closed Account

You has a sentience???
    Well?
    Any sentience I may or may not have also belongs to SMEE and other unrevealed third parties.

Did I mention the only thing I have is the Windows XP back at home? It really sucks when all you legally own is a copy of Windows. Everything else belongs to my parents, apparently.