Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738
Results 1,111 to 1,128 of 1128
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball Super

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, U6 isn't undefeated anymore.
    Dumb Botamo. Just stay right in the middle of the stage and don't challenge anyone.
    When Botamo was about to go over the edge I was thinking "catch him, Hit!"
    But no, guess not.

Seriously, I would make a team of only Yardrats with orders to teleport away from every single fighter that they see.

I would expect that Goku is using the SSG form because it has healing abilities and fills up his stamina rather than depleting it, even if it isn't as strong as SSB. Also I think he and Hit are teaming up against Dyspo and the fourth remaining Pride Trooper, not just the rabbit.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2017-08-13 at 07:18 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Magical Girl Shows
    Show
    The yardrat is their Tuxedo Mask. What a ridiculous team.

Also, it seems that the most competent teams have someone assigned to recovery, which is interesting.
    Lolth is so scary that even in TO, "having to be touched by Lolth" is recognized as a serious drawback for Lolth-touched.
    Ongoing Playtests:     Bloodforge Infusions     The Avowed     The Rajah
    Handbooks:    Disregard Money, Acquire Buff Spells: Artificers without the Artifice E6 Plot Magic    Dragon Diving (useful or interesting things in Dragon Magazine)

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Preview
    Show
    Another aspect of SSGod that might be coming into play next episode, is that it's a super form that doesnt have sense-able energy. Against someone fast enough to speed blitz anyone they can sense, that might be an advantage.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Bugbear in the Playground

As usual, Piccolo is a much better father than Goku.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious Taffy View Post
    That looks dangerously close to another N-word commonly found after "filthy". Maybe we shouldn't call people that, for a while.
    ...so what, I can't throw out a Japanese word that is the latest big villain's favorite word because it resembles another one if you aren't paying attention?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaydos View Post
    Spoiler: Preview
    Show
    Another aspect of SSGod that might be coming into play next episode, is that it's a super form that doesnt have sense-able energy. Against someone fast enough to speed blitz anyone they can sense, that might be an advantage.
    It's god ki, same as Blue. Mortals can't sense it without learning how to do that specifically (at least in U7). Hit could sense it fine in the Tournament, Toppo probably can because he's up to become a GoD, and Jiren maybe can because reasons.

Does anyone else feel like we're being set up for Jiren not being the big opponent? Whis said there was a member of the tourney stronger than a GoD but didn't say it was Jiren.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfooted View Post
    Nice to know you're consistently homicidal, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Xihirli's ability to stay alive has befuddled all of science for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thematthew View Post
    I love you, you kooky loon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    אין שום דבר פסול עם דיון טוב

Like ants? Join my game!

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Does anyone else feel like we're being set up for Jiren not being the big opponent? Whis said there was a member of the tourney stronger than a GoD but didn't say it was Jiren.
    Hm. True. Jiren doesn't seem to be doing much. However Jiren at the same time DID take out Berserker Kale in one hit. that is nothing to sneeze at. I think they're just taking great pains to focus on the tournament so that when the High Priest is revealed to be evil, there will be a limited amount of heroes to fight him.
    Mottos I live by:
    1. Orcs Should Be People. 2. Screw The Numbers, Have Fun. 3. Balance For The Balance God.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Troll in the Playground

It's god ki, same as Blue. Mortals can't sense it without learning how to do that specifically (at least in U7). Hit could sense it fine in the Tournament, Toppo probably can because he's up to become a GoD, and Jiren maybe can because reasons.

Blue is a combination of normal and od ki, but red is just the god ki.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Orc in the Playground

That doesn't seem right. What makes you say that?
    Show
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.

Like ants? Join my game!

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Troll in the Playground

That doesn't seem right. What makes you say that?
    Vegeta never became a SSGod,
    People have sensed SSB power, just like they sensed Goku in the fight with Beerus after Goku dropped to Super sayan, despite still keeping up with beerus.
    The only people who sensed Goku when SSgod were Dende (God of earth), beerus, and POSSIBLY Vegeta (depending on how you interpret the whole staring at the sky thing.)

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Orc in the Playground

And maybe Piccolo for SSG.

I know we've seen Hit sense it, but I'm struggling to think of other examples of who's sensed Blue.
    Show

Like ants? Join my game!

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ettin in the Playground

Was there no new Dub episode on Adult Swim this week? The site I go to watch it isn't showing a new one, and that usually only happens if there wasn't a new one due to AS doing some binge showing of another show.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2017-08-14 at 10:50 PM.
    Avatar is Chaos Devil Dragon from Puzzle & Dragons!

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

If I cloned myself and chopped the asses off the clones enough times to form an ass-pile the size of Mt. Everest, it still wouln't match the amount of my ass that Jiren can kiss, and he's not worth the effort, besides.

On the other hand, I see we're getting more of Red Goku, so that should be fun to watch. Also, please let precious Kale and Caulifla make it to the final stretch. Those girls don't deserve to be un-personed like the rest of the rabble.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Halfling in the Playground

I had an idea, for U2s Erasure.

Ribrianne is the last one standing. All others are on the bank and it looks like Ribrianne is now losing. Vikal and Jimizu scream, that they won't accept this. Vikal flies from the bank to the arena and hits an invisible barrier. She crashes herself against the invisible barrier again and again, but in vain. While this happens, Jimizu is concentrating really hard, to try to teleport inside the barrier. Purple Blood floes out of his nose. Finally he makes it. He is visibly exhausted from the Teleportation and wants to take Ribriannes Hand and save her to another Universe and then go back for the others. The two have a small argument and Ribrianne finally agrees. But just as she's about to take his hand, his hands is the first thing, to be erased and the rest of him is erased as well, while Zeno just points at him with a glowing finger.

Also I want at least one GoD erased going down in a last charge towards Zeno before he and his Universe gets erased.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaydos View Post
    Vegeta never became a SSGod,
    People have sensed SSB power, just like they sensed Goku in the fight with Beerus after Goku dropped to Super sayan, despite still keeping up with beerus.
    The only people who sensed Goku when SSgod were Dende (God of earth), beerus, and POSSIBLY Vegeta (depending on how you interpret the whole staring at the sky thing.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUufmnRNgrc

You can't feel Ki when they're in Blue. It's stated multiple times throughout the show.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUufmnRNgrc

You can't feel Ki when they're in Blue. It's stated multiple times throughout the show.
    Not unless you were trained to sense god ki/have it yourself. Cause Goku and Vegeta seem to be able to get an idea of how strong each other, Zamasu, and Goku Black are plus Whis and Vados are able to tell when Beerus and Champs are getting too serious when fighting and step in to stop it.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Bugbear in the Playground

Being unable to sense Ki isn't really going to make much of a difference. All three of the Trio De Dangers had a gimmick where the Z fighters weren't able to sense their Ki, and they still went down like scrubs.

Even if it does create an advantage for them, Goku and especially Vegeta are a bit too prideful to rely on something like that. They'd prefer to win through pure skill and overwhelming power, rather than a cheap trick.
    Last edited by Mikeavelli; 2017-08-16 at 12:43 PM.
    If RPG's have taught me anything, it's that all social and economic problems of the world can be solved through murder.

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeavelli View Post
    Being unable to sense Ki isn't really going to make much of a difference. All three of the Trio De Dangers had a gimmick where the Z fighters weren't able to sense their Ki, and they still went down like scrubs.

Even if it does create an advantage for them, Goku and especially Vegeta are a bit too prideful to rely on something like that. They'd prefer to win through pure skill and overwhelming power, rather than a cheap trick.
    I think Vegeta would do whatever it takes to save his universe. He's really grown as a person. Goku wouldn't though, because he's a moron who never evolved past his original introduction way back in Dragonball.