New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast

Thread: GLoG 91

1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: GLoG 91

Rowan Cabin

"My name's Isaac, Ma'am. I'm training to be a sorcerer at Zaff's, so robes are fine. It's sort of what I had in mine.
    It's ok if it'll take longer than I have. I wasn't expecting anyone to get a whole robe for a loxodon in a day but I thought I'd ask..."
    he says, sitting down at the gestured table.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

As she's pushed into the work room, Alex says, "Um, I won't be upset if you want to deal with him first. He's in a rush and I'm not."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"You made an appointment, hun. I wouldn't even be considering taking his money if it weren't an emergency, but I'm not going to put him ahead of you regardless. If I started bumping off valuable new clients for people off the street, I'd lose any credibility I had." Julie replies after closing the door behind her, "Now, I went through some of my old projects, and I was wondering if you would try something on for me? I sized it up based on your measurements, and I'd like to see how you look in it." Julie takes a slinky black dress off a rack and displays it, holding it between Alex's chest and a mirror for inspection. Despite what Julie said about sizing it up, it's obvious that it would show off a lot of leg.

Isaac, meanwhile, is left to his own devices for a while. But soon enough, the door will come open and in will step Prism Firth, Julie's (roughly) fourteen year old daughter. She's wearing a crop top and bike shorts, and sheds her sneakers and bookbag irreverently in a messy pile by the door. She's about to announce her presence to her parents, but then takes in Isaac and the tea set up in the living room with a tilt of her head.

"Mom only sets up tea when we're having guests over." She comments, clearly inferring that he's one such guest. The light plays strangely over her apparently pure white skin, causing it to shimmer iridescently as her three spade-tipped tails lash around one another and twist together in thought. Shrugging, she strolls over to the couch and plops down, helping herself to a cinnamon roll, "Is she doing more sewing, or are you another 'old friend' from the abyss trying to catch up on old times and unsubtly prod her back to doing evil again?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"No, I'm here for a robe." he says cheerily, not bothered at all by the girls odd appearance.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Julie, there's no way you sized this thing up," Alex save, looking at the tiny black dress in horror, "I'd barely cover my crotch and boobs at the same time. You can't seriously be expecting me to wear it, right?" Alex's expression is a dead frown. She's used to wearing jeans! This thing is barely there!

Coming in behind Prism is her twin sister, though the "twin" part is perhaps difficult to see due to the difference in their appearance. She has skin black as coal, and her eyes - all three of them, with one set vertically into her forehead - are orchid in color. Though it may be hard to tell due to her outfit, from the waist down she's nothing but a mass of overlarge tentacles.

Speaking of her clothing, however, she's clearly the more dressy one of the pair by a mile - the thing she's wearing is a long white gothic dress that trails all the way down to the floor in a clear effort to conceal her less usual body parts. She'll set down her own bookbag with much more care than her sister, before she says, "You know that's rude, right, sis? Interrogating people the moment you come in? Really." Her own voice has an edge of maturity to it one wouldn't expect out of a fourteen-year-old; of course, anybody that knows her knows it's an affectation.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Julie grins fiercely, showing off predatory fangs that so rarely come out these days, "That's the idea, sug. It was the same on me, and there's a lot to be said for a little black dress on a whole lot of woman." Especially when she's towering over most potential mates. Folks would be craning this way and that to catch a peek under that hemline.

"Plus, the fabric is transparent when it stretches enough." She adds, as if that make anything better at all, "But I'm not asking you to buy it, or even wear it out of here for free. I just want you to put it on in front of the mirror and pose a bit, so I can get some real ideas for your body. The combination of fur, size, and abundant shapeliness does pose a lot of challenges, you know. Fashions that work on the petite or average woman might not fly when scaled up, and this is part of that discovery period."

Prism waves her sister's concerns off, but the half-grin she flashes her says she's just being cheeky, "You know me better, sis. I'm just taking advantage of the time we've got with the new guy, in case this is the last we, or anyone else, ever see of him again." Plus, if he really isn't an infernal agent, it means less sweeping later. So much ash left over.

"So hey, you're not much older than us. What school do you go to?" Blatantly ignoring etiquette again. She takes out a pack of gum, popping one stick into her mouth before offering Isaac one.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Isaac grins. He's really not bothered by the rudeness. Nobody he knows really seems to be into formalities.
    "I go to Zaff's. The Abyss, huh? I'm guessing your parents are Big-O's?" he asks, using a common Zaff's slang shortening of "Capital-O-Outsider." It's only fair if she's questioning him, even if he forgets it's not an immensely common slang.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    [Island Center]

Cassandra sighs as she detects the powerful magic suddenly coming from the island center. As long as the two had been content to fight each other, she had been perfectly fine with just letting them be, provided their fight didn't extend past the island. Since things seem to be escalating, she feels some obligation to go over and make sure the camp is safe.

She quickly weaves a spell, then after a running start leaps on to the lake, a thin golden ripple spreading about her landing point, her minor enchantment preventing her from breaking the water's surface, if only for long enough to take the next stride. Her next spell is cast midstride, extending her steps to twice, three times, and then five times normal gait, until she's bounding across the lake towards the island, skimming the surface like a stone cast across, leaving faint ripples of light in her wake.

She takes her last jump on to the island's shore, tumbling to blunt the speed of her approach, and immediately dismisses both the spells on her, replacing them with a wispy cloak of shadows as she approaches the fight. The cloak won't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever - a pure invisibility spell would be eminently detectable by magic without the time Cass would need to take to create a double concealment to make both her and her magic undetectable, but in between the trees and amidst the chaos, the shadows should make her fairly unobtrusive by both sight and magical detection as she looks for a closer way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Island Center - Lake]

The namless guy was rowing over the lake slowly, btu then he spots Cassandra. He is so suprised that he makes now move until the woman disapears on the island.

"Hell yeah I'm lucky. "he says louder then he would like, ehich might draw someones attention. "This one sure must be a summoning."

With new vigor he starts rowing again, faster then befor to reach the island. There he just jumps out and heads for the center. He doesn't really hide himself unless he can see them fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Island Center]

There's a snap, and the King's carver is suddenly caught in place, his hand and the hilt coated in frozen godsblood. "Rather lovely," he does mutter feverishly, his breath coming out in great cold clouds.

The latter portions of the Scion's spellwork nearly succeed. Could the ice have penetrated the buzzard king's armor, he might have been impaled... but it seems that won't yet be tested today. With a shriek fit only for the insane and the woken dead, the King pulls... and pulls, and wrenches himself free, skipping or skittering backwards with that same shocking agility. The first and then furthest ice-spikes extend just before his helm, the tip nearly touching, but he is away before they can harm him. The sound of his armor rattling as he moves is tremendous, dwarved only by his feet and hand pounding the dirt.

"Magic,"
    the filthy, reeking colossus-knight scoffs. "Too slow. Too slow for me." The feathers between the crevices in his armor bristle and shake, sprinkling flakes of frost on the wrent soil. Well, that wasn't wholly true... if he hadn't noticed the tendrils of chilly energy entering the earth, he might not have been able to guess her intent.

And that said, he leaps frog-like away from the wounded Empress and the newcomer Anchor. He hasn't noticed Cassandra, or at least, not yet... though he might just smell her coming. With one leap, one huge, terrifying movement, he crashes down beside his missing piece. His landing creates an eruption of turf, and before the debris has even finished peppering the ground, he has his forearm in hand and pressed to it's oozing stump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    The blade is not truly heavily enchanted. Lightly magical, the bare minimum needed to pierce the protections of certain devils and monsters.

"Wh-"
    Whatever Anchor wanted to say is lost in the need to lean and dodge to get away from those spikes. Once again she finds herself giving thanks that she is a fairly small person. She's left leaning slightly, half-crouched, with an ice-spike behind her, having pierced through her cape, pressing into her back. Another in front of her, and a pair on either side, turned as she is there's just the space for her to fit nicely between them.
    "Wow." She discards the sword - not enough, not nearly enough - which when it falls from her grip slips back into the shadows of the spikes. Just a trick of the light, isn't it? Wasn't it all along? Then, as she unclasps the torn cape - can't have it holding her in place, now - she tries to repeat the Empress's Words, second and third, that brought this all-too-slippery field into being. Of course, they weren't spoken to be heard, and her pronunciation would be questionable in the best of times. Nothing happens.
    Isle Center

The blade leaves a ragged bloody hole right through The Empress' body when it is ripped away, but she doesn't make so much as a grunt when it happens. Rime covers the wound and in the span of a pair of heartbeats it seals the hole with glassy ice. Only when it is completely sealed does The Empress rise to her feet, seemingly swaying for just a moment before she stands tall. Without a Word, but with a sweeping gesture, she casts away the shards of ice from the ground, lowering her defenses and allowing Anchor to drop to the ground without harm. The hand that made the gesture reaches out as the flakes of ice from the shards spin and circle around her hand until a long and twisted spear of dark wood and bronze is summoned. The tip of the boar spear is split into three points, asymmetrical and jagged, and the entire weapon stands half again as tall as The Empress herself.

When it rests in her hand, she holds it out horizontally above Anchor, offering it to her. "If you wish to battle him on your own, then it shall be done. The Language of the Gods will not help someone without Divinity such as yourself, but I am not without charity. Take Beastbreaker, if you can, and thrust it into his gut. Spill the fetid flesh within and you and the two bystanders might have a chance." If Anchor doesn't take the weapon, she'll stab it point first into the ground before striding towards the edge of the island, her back to the fight and intent on leaving. As she walks, her sword and shield will turn to flakes of ice and start summoning themselves to her hands to be wielded once more.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Isle Center

The blade leaves a ragged bloody hole right through The Empress' body when it is ripped away, but she doesn't make so much as a grunt when it happens. Rime covers the wound and in the span of a pair of heartbeats it seals the hole with glassy ice. Only when it is completely sealed does The Empress rise to her feet, seemingly swaying for just a moment before she stands tall. Without a Word, but with a sweeping gesture, she casts away the shards of ice from the ground, lowering her defenses and allowing Anchor to drop to the ground without harm. The hand that made the gesture reaches out as the flakes of ice from the shards spin and circle around her hand until a long and twisted spear of dark wood and bronze is summoned. The tip of the boar spear is split into three points, asymmetrical and jagged, and the entire weapon stands half again as tall as The Empress herself.

When it rests in her hand, she holds it out horizontally above Anchor, offering it to her. "If you wish to battle him on your own, then it shall be done. The Language of the Gods will not help someone without Divinity such as yourself, but I am not without charity. Take Beastbreaker, if you can, and thrust it into his gut. Spill the fetid flesh within and you and the two bystanders might have a chance." If Anchor doesn't take the weapon, she'll stab it point first into the ground before striding towards the edge of the island, her back to the fight and intent on leaving. As she walks, her sword and shield will turn to flakes of ice and start summoning themselves to her hands to be wielded once more.
    Isle Center

The man looks confused. Did this person just dragg him into this fight? And what on earth are they fighting for after all.
    "Excuse me." he says out loud, totally forgetting that he was hidding. "I got no idea what this fight is about. I just want to know if any of you know a summoning or maybe is ummoned."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #430
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Ironoak Cabin]

"Hiiiiii!" Tuskfang says, his tail wagging rapidly as he hugs Asher. "Where've you been?" He asks.

Reelshka stays back for now, but someone else wants to say hello to Asher. Bouncy the spirit-weasel tries to run up his back and perch on his shoulders.
    [Ironoak Cabin]

Asher giggles happily as he's hugged, his wings twitching every once in a while, every inch of his positively bursting with joy. He doesn't respond immediately, not until he starts to let go from the hug. "H-home! I went h-home!" He says, pointing up in a 'helpful' gesture. "M-momma said we h-had to leave, so I w-was good and she let me come! S-she's around, b-b-but she's resting!" He explains, pointing in the direction of their cabin.

The young winged nephilim starts to gesture and talk to Reelshka, when weasly legs suddenly scurry up his back between his wings and onto his left shoulder, eliciting a rather surprised giggle from his lips. First he looks the wrong way, then finally the right, grinning with renewed fervor as he spots the spirit-weasel. "Bouncy!" Asher exclaims, reaching across with his right hand to pat the spirit animal on the head, and alternatively offer his hand for perching on. "I m-missed you too!"

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

[Ironoak Cabin]

The weasel squeaks and pushes his nose into Asher's cheek.

"He says he missed you!" It's hard to say if Tuskfang can actually understand the weasel. "D'you live in the clouds? Issit cold up there?" he prattles.

"I don't think they live in the clouds, Tuskfang," Reelshka clarifies. "It's more like the place spirits come from, until your dad calls them here."

"Dad knows ev'ryfing about 'pirits," Tuskfang declares.
    Last edited by Morty; 2017-05-26 at 11:53 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Firbolg in the Playground

Isle Center
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    The man looks confused. Did this person just drag him into this fight? And what on earth are they fighting for after all.
    "Excuse me." he says out loud, totally forgetting that he was hiding. "I got no idea what this fight is about. I just want to know if any of you know a summoning or maybe is summoned."
    Anchor dusts herself off. Capital-D-Divinity, how different is that from her? Probably completely. A hundred worlds, a hundred different gods. Is it something you're born with? Something you can take?

A giant spear (if she's remembering her boar spear construction principles correctly, this one looks to be made for someone two or three feet taller even than the Empress herself ) however, is definitely something you can take. She reaches out and takes hold of Beastbreaker, sliding her hands here and there to get a proper grip.
    "Alright. If it'll get you out of here, I'll finish your fight. Be gone."
    She turns to the King and raises the tips of the weapon. Compared to his size, she'll still have to draw very close.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #433
    Halfling in the Playground

Isle Center

The King works his way away from the treeline and back onto the ravaged field, from which the Empress seems to be making good her escape. Lammergeir starts to lurch into pursuit speed, but finds his path obstructed... by a woman wielding one of the Empress' implements.

He doesn't dash at Anchor. The monster continues creeping forward, with all the typical, disturbing gracelessness of a person crawling on all fours. His rusted armor rustles and sways. His jaw hangs limp, lolling tongue a sickly brown like old blood, his breath coming in little chuffs and pants. His spine is arched to the breaking point, taut and tensile.

When he roars at Anchor, it begins as the baying cry of a man. But the humanity is choked from his throat by a carrion eater's scream so terrible it could send a host of any land's stoutest soldiers fleeing far away. In fact, it continues for so long and grows so loud that those who remain present in the Isle Center may be struck deaf, blood oozing from their ravaged ears.

The King waits just to see the result of that. He really expects Anchor and this... odd other fellow to flee outright. Though Anchor, at least so far, seems foolishly brave.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #434
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabine]

A humanoid enters from the door. The most prominent feature of his body are his orange horns, big, curved and pointing up. He has gray skin and wear simple clothes: a black t-shirt whit a green symbol on it, depicting a stylized chalice, and plain gray trousers. Such clothes are also in a state that suggest he tried to cross the cactus perimeter.

"humm. hello. is this 'glog'?"

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

((Sorry, totally forgot about this post.))

The new arrival will be greeted by a familiar face - Sophie. She turns around when she hears him and smiles.

"Oh, it's you. I'm glad you decided to drop by."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabine]
    "uuh, yeah. i've had some difficulties, but it's all ok now. so, i don't know what to do? i didn't make a lot of plans. i didn't make plans at all, in fact"

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Come in, and I'll see if I can explain things to you," Sophie says. If he follows her, she'll lead the way to the inside of the cabin, which is a large, communal area. She sits down in an armchair. "Do you know more about what we do here? Or do you want to help?"

18. - Top - End - #438
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabine]

Hidrus follow, and he too sit in a chair.

"well, you there help other people, right? i always wanted to help people. i could not do much back at home, because it was a thing frowned upon. but, yes, i was really thinking about helping you to... help people. and, maybe, finding out where are my friends."
    Last edited by Catalessi; 2017-05-27 at 02:49 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Hmm." Sophie rests her chin on her hands. "Why was helping frowned upon, if you don't mind me asking? But one way or the other, there's always plenty to do here. We provide medical aid and shelter for people who have nowhere else to go. And a safe place for people who want to make up for something they did. As for your friends... we can help with that, maybe. But it'd really depend on where they are."

20. - Top - End - #440
    Pixie in the Playground

"well, it was frowned upon, because one cant get stronger if he is helped in everything. we have to prove ourselves from the day we hatch in the brooding caverns."

He reflect for some seconds.

"i don't know were my friends are. they are surely in this universe, and almost certainly in this time. but they could have ended anywhere. i'll do some research to find out how dimensional travel work here.
    anyway, im really glad to help! this world is so nice, that even the daymares that plague my sleep are starting to fade."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Daymares? Okay. One thing at a time.

"Yes, I've heard of the philosophy that helping weakens those you help. I disagree. When we help someone, we give them the strength to help someone else, somewhere. A good deed can often travel very far."

22. - Top - End - #442
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabine]

"yes! see, this is what i think, too. helping each other, and especially the weaks and needy, instead of executing them sistematically. im happy that i ended in a place where that really happen"
    Last edited by Catalessi; 2017-05-28 at 10:40 AM.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Sophie's smile stiffens a little.

"...executing them systematically? Did that happen where you're from?"

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Isle Center

The King works his way away from the treeline and back onto the ravaged field, from which the Empress seems to be making good her escape. Lammergeir starts to lurch into pursuit speed, but finds his path obstructed... by a woman wielding one of the Empress' implements.

He doesn't dash at Anchor. The monster continues creeping forward, with all the typical, disturbing gracelessness of a person crawling on all fours. His rusted armor rustles and sways. His jaw hangs limp, lolling tongue a sickly brown like old blood, his breath coming in little chuffs and pants. His spine is arched to the breaking point, taut and tensile.

When he roars at Anchor, it begins as the baying cry of a man. But the humanity is choked from his throat by a carrion eater's scream so terrible it could send a host of any land's stoutest soldiers fleeing far away. In fact, it continues for so long and grows so loud that those who remain present in the Isle Center may be struck deaf, blood oozing from their ravaged ears.

The King waits just to see the result of that. He really expects Anchor and this... odd other fellow to flee outright. Though Anchor, at least so far, seems foolishly brave.
    [Isle Center]

Well, as the volume starts to ramp up to painful degrees, Cassandra, at the very least, has no intention of allowing it to continue to its debilitating zenith. The King may find his display quite rudely interrupted by a surprise attack from his flank - a moderately sized fragment of shattered tree levitated and thrown at his face in a rather inconveniently graceless manner. The source of the attack remains 'invisible', but now that Cass has revealed her presence with a magical attack she has no expectations of remaining such, and quickly retreats from her ambush point, making her way across to Anchor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Sophie's smile stiffens a little.

"...executing them systematically? Did that happen where you're from?"
    "well, yes. never been a fan of it, but thats how things worked. there was even an entire blood caste completely exterminated. but these things belong to the past now. the dark history of my species ended yesterday."

26. - Top - End - #446
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    [Isle Center]

Well, as the volume starts to ramp up to painful degrees, Cassandra, at the very least, has no intention of allowing it to continue to its debilitating zenith. The King may find his display quite rudely interrupted by a surprise attack from his flank - a moderately sized fragment of shattered tree levitated and thrown at his face in a rather inconveniently graceless manner. The source of the attack remains 'invisible', but now that Cass has revealed her presence with a magical attack she has no expectations of remaining such, and quickly retreats from her ambush point, making her way across to Anchor.
    [Isle Center]

The nameless man holds his ears as the King starts his shout. As the sound reaches a painfull level that his hand can't prevent he holds a hand up. A blue circle with strange symbols appears and a few moments later ring after ring build aorund the circle making it the size of the man.

"Carbuncle, I need your help." the man shouts.

Right after his last word was said, and not be heared due to the shout, a small creature climbs out of the circle. It appears to be a cat size creature with scaled skin long bunny like ears and a red diamond on his forehead. As the sound reaches it cries out loud and his Gem shines red. The Gem creates a shield around it and the nameless man protecting both from the painfull noise. For now he is nunable to go out as long as the sounds still up. Blood runs out of his earas he has taken quiet some damage.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Ended? How so? If you feel comfortable talking about it," Sophie prompts.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabine]

[Main Cabin]

"Ended? How so? If you feel comfortable talking about it," Sophie prompts.
    "no, its fine. you see, on my planet used to live a creature with massive psychic powers. two days ago started an intense meteoric shower, that completely devastated the surface of the planet and killed the creature. with her last shriek, she exterminated everyone of my kind in the universe, with one notable survivor. and obviously, everyone that escaped in another universe was spared too. like me and my friends."

He seems very calm when talking about the destruction of his race.
    Last edited by Catalessi; 2017-05-30 at 03:15 AM.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Sophie is silent for a long while, before settling on something to say.

"Forgive me, but you seem very... nonchalant about this."

30. - Top - End - #450
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Cabine]

"hum. i learned about these things almost three solar sweeps ago. its, like, more than nine 'years'. ive had plenty of time to accept that destiny is inevitable. these are old news to me."

Hidrus seems more serious now, like he's trying to mantain an emotionless attitude about the topic.
    Last edited by Catalessi; 2017-05-30 at 02:00 PM.