New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Wizards of the Coast Web Expansions

Is there a complete mirror of all the WotC expansions. It seems a lot of them are gone completely: not on the website, not on the Internet Archive, not on any mirrors. I can't find a lot of the stuff mentioned here. Namely any of the stuff on the ww2.wizards.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Imagine how many problems you can solve, how many ways you can help your friends, when not constrained by paltry morality! Imagine how much good you can achieve when you're willing to go to any length to achieve it! Imagine the monsters you can slay when you are the greatest monster of them all!
    Company Website: http://lernaeanstudio.com
    PF 3pp Subreddit I Mod: r/Pathfinder3pp

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Wizards of the Coast Web Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfCain View Post
    Is there a complete mirror of all the WotC expansions. It seems a lot of them are gone completely: not on the website, not on the Internet Archive, not on any mirrors. I can't find a lot of the stuff mentioned here. Namely any of the stuff on the ww2.wizards.com.
    Have you tried archive.wizards.com? I have yet to see any of the web enhancements to be removed from their archives, so I don't know what you're talking about. All the vestige enhancements are there, the cityscape urban variants, the races of the dragon kobold expansions, what are you looking for that you can't find? That link is specifically for the web enhancements by the way, but there are other archives too, for rules of the game and minds eye and all that.

Edit: It seems what you're looking for isn't actually expansions, but rather exerpts for their mirrorstone books, kinda like how there are previews for things like tome of battle and cityscape and what have you.

Edit 2: here's one at least
    Last edited by Crake; 2016-12-04 at 09:29 PM.
    World of Madius wiki - My personal campaign setting, including my homebrew Optional Gestalt/LA rules.
    The new Quick Vestige List

Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    Playing a wizard the way GitP says wizards should be played requires the equivalent time and effort investment of a university minor. Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole, or are you comfortable with just throwing a souped-up Orb of Fire at the thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    Humans are rarely truly irrational, just wrong.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Wizards of the Coast Web Expansions

Yes, those are mostly what I'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Imagine how many problems you can solve, how many ways you can help your friends, when not constrained by paltry morality! Imagine how much good you can achieve when you're willing to go to any length to achieve it! Imagine the monsters you can slay when you are the greatest monster of them all!
    Company Website: http://lernaeanstudio.com
    PF 3pp Subreddit I Mod: r/Pathfinder3pp