New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Dnd 3.5 divine salient abilities

My friend asked me if the divine salient ability Alter Size would qualify her for feats that requires you to be huge or larger using that ability... So my question is in using Alter Size would she be able to take feats that require you to be huge or larger? Does the ability have a time limit or an ending period? (it doesnt state it but i am not to surr on that.)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dnd 3.5 divine salient abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    My friend asked me if the divine salient ability Alter Size would qualify her for feats that requires you to be huge or larger using that ability... So my question is in using Alter Size would she be able to take feats that require you to be huge or larger? Does the ability have a time limit or an ending period? (it doesnt state it but i am not to surr on that.)
    There's no listed time limit for the ability, so yes. You could use any size altering magic, if your timing is right.

In general, in order to take a feat, you just need to qualify for it at the time you level up.

Then, you need to meet all the prerequisites for the feat at the time you want to use it.
    Last edited by Bronk; 2016-12-05 at 07:32 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Okay, so say they just leveled up and she used that ability to meet the prerequisite's for it and takes the feat but then later on she changes size to something smaller . she just couldnt use the feat at that point until met with the prereqs again.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    Okay, so say they just leveled up and she used that ability to meet the prerequisite's for it and takes the feat but then later on she changes size to something smaller . she just couldnt use the feat at that point until met with the prereqs again.
    Correct if she made herself huge took a feat that requires being huge, she could only use it in the future when shes at least huge (if that was the requirement). In smaller forms she would still have the feat or w/e but be unable to use it until she was the correct size.