New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay new GM

So my buddy just picked up a copy of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplays core set form Fantasy Flights winter sail. Got it for the bargain price of $40. He seems to think it fixes everything he dislikes about the new Star wars system, and has convinced me to run it.

What campaigns are good ones for this system? All I have available right now is the one at the back of the book. I wouldn't mind buying a book to run adventures out of.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay new GM

I found 'Power behind the Throne' to be an excellent scenario. Emphasizing intrigue, politics and investigation
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The Enemy Within

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

I'd redcomend NOT trying 'Something Rotten In Kislev' unless you're prepared to re-write large amounts of it (may have the worst ending to a campaign EVER)
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem