New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: WarKitty's Feline Frenzy Random Banter #216

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yep. Parents still are together, but have decided to live separately. It's... not going well.

I really actually wanted do them for once, and rackumfrackum telling time is hard.
    Oh jeez, now I feel bad. I had no idea you where going through that stuff. *sends hugs*

2. - Top - End - #122
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is 50% off for the next 11 hours. Grab it now or wait for 75% off?
    Last edited by Rawhide; 2016-12-19 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Quote unquote

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

I post only to make a statement that Moonie has a cool place and has food. And good taste in movies. And it's weirdly cozy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    As far as patience and dedication goes, I don't think learning to code is the most demanding thing on that list by far...

How about adorbserious?

Well, it's definitely a safe bet for a good stay...

Also, *glomps Sheep*

Ah, to have been a student allowed to sleep past 5 am...

Well, reality often trumps fiction, as they say...
    Take it from a pro: Never ever procrastinate your course evaluations. You'll end up like me, having handed in next to none at all.
    Genuinely contemplating taking a coding class, brushed up against python in a course this past semester and really enjoyed it.

It suits me.

I GRAVITATED TOWARDS A PUZZLE THAT MOON SAYS YOU DID. EIFFEL TOWER PUZZLE!

*is glomped, and requests that a funny draw be drawn of this coming weeks events sometime, as stories come out about it, because I miss your art and also being on the forum, I should post more*

Ah, to sleep. Wait, sleep? As a student?

Reality works under certain rules and systems fiction does not. Fan fiction, specifically, lacks these rules.

I did all mine the moment I had spare time too, though for two classes, they actually gave us time in the course near the end of the semester they suggested be spent on them. Apperently lots of students dont do the evaluations? Can't imagine why, I love doing them.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2016-12-19 at 02:58 AM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Man, I've not been in here in a while. These posts keep racking up.

Truly, nothing could be further from a plausible reality.
    I don't believe that's ever stopped shippers anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    ion: I think I've always been one of the forum veterans that lurk, just not a veteran

never spammed nearly as actively as the rest of y'all
    Yeah, you've always been kinda lurky. I used to be really active, and then I got busy all of a sudden (and now you probably post more than I do). How did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostshadow View Post
    Any of you don't like the cold come on down to South Florida. Almost the End of December and it's 84f feels like 89f. I just rode my bicycle 1 mile to the store and back and walked back indoors drenched in sweat. I could use some cold weather about now, like Colorado, I miss Colorado
    There is a reason I've stopped coming down to visit my family in the summer. I went down to see mom and some of her family around christmas last year and it was definitely more "spring" or "summer" weather than it was "winter" weather - at least for us temperate-climate folks.

Yep. Parents still are together, but have decided to live separately. It's... not going well.

I really actually wanted do them for once, and rackumfrackum telling time is hard.
    Can confirm, that stuff is Loads of Fun™. If you ever want someone to talk at about it, I'm around (well, usually - sometimes I go missing for a few days).

Yeah, I've missed doing evaluations once or twice because I wasn't paying attention to time - granted, the professors I wanted to write about were really good, not really bad, but it was frustrating all the same.

ION: Let's see... what is up with me? I've got a month or so to burn before school starts back up again. Still gotta find a place to live for the spring (procrastinating is fun) - been making at least some progress with it, though. Not finished unpacking from my most recent move... or, let's be fair - not finished unpacking from several moves ago.

Been writing some music again. Nothing presentable's been recorded as of the present, but if I can get some people together this winter we might come up with something. Or, we might just get drunk and play D&D instead. It's really hard to say. I'll keep you folks posted if anything is to come of it.

--
    EDIT:

DAMN NINJAS
    In fairness I should have known better than to take more than 10 minutes writing a post without refreshing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Genuinely contemplating taking a coding class, brushed up against python in a course this past semester and really enjoyed it.

Reality works under certain rules and systems fiction does not. Fan fiction, specifically, lacks these rules.
    ONE OF US. ONE OF US. We'll make you a coder yet! And now I can help you learn the languages I like, while telling you all the rest of them are horrible!

There is one reality, and canon is not it.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2016-12-19 at 03:13 AM.
    A few odds and ends.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah, you've always been kinda lurky. I used to be really active, and then I got busy all of a sudden (and now you probably post more than I do). How did that happen?
    (no i don't think so really) (coughcoughpost)

youuu got a job? and school? and priorities?
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

(no i don't think so really) (coughcoughpost)

youuu got a job? and school? and priorities?
    (Don't tell me what to do!)

Yes, very important priorities. Like playing league. Or guitar. Or going out and partying with friends. Or arguing with people on social media. Or browsing tvtropes.

Very, very important priorities.
    A few odds and ends.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Oh jeez, now I feel bad. I had no idea you where going through that stuff. *sends hugs*
    Well, they've been fighting for as long as I can remember, it's really just been October where something occurred outside of the usual cycle and my dad moved to a house down the hill from us.

Honestly, October was kind of a rough month on my parents. Within one week, a family friend died, they decided to live separately, I got hospitalised, (funny story), and then my mom got diagnosed with diabetes. I honestly don't know how to support them nowadays.

I post only to make a statement that Moonie has a cool place and has food. And good taste in movies. And it's weirdly cozy.

We watched The Court Jester, which is criminally underrated nowadays. Also, the reason Mutant's room is weirdly cozy is because I inflated a matress that basically fills up the entire room. It's nearly a pillow fort.

Teddy, remember that one? We did it on the floor of my bedroom, and then I had to step around that whole area for days before I had the heart to clean it all away again.

It always fascinates me how fan fiction has its own brand of narrativium that it runs on.

I don't believe that's ever stopped shippers anywhere else.

Can confirm, that stuff is Loads of Fun™. If you ever want someone to talk at about it, I'm around (well, usually - sometimes I go missing for a few days).

--
    EDIT:

DAMN NINJAS
    In fairness I should have known better than to take more than 10 minutes writing a post without refreshing
    <nods down towards spoiler in sig> I really should have one for having been shipped with five different people (and then some)

Thanks dude. I'll keep you in mind as a resource.

See, one day we might even see the ninja train return!

ION: A Sheep has landed, eaten a pathetically small amount of dinner, and is sleeping in my library. (Not yet asleep, I can hear him giggling about funny videos)
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2016-12-19 at 04:02 AM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

I came from over there. *points vaguely at the shadows*

i have been around...

oh and hi
    WELL YOU BETTER BE AROUND HERE MORE.
    I have chicken-y needs you know. I HAVE NEEDS

You're so not gonna get to see the banjo I'll be buying soon.

My Internet is being absurdly spotty, and it's quite infuriating. I suspect it's the ISP, but I haven't had the chance to try jacking my computer into a different network yet, nor using another cable, so I have very little to base my suspicions on...
    Welp. I for once have a splendid time with the internet - I'm at mum's place and it's truly a joy to see a 100+ mbps connection... Upload isn't bad either, rolling between 15 and 60mbps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is 50% off for the next 11 hours. Grab it now or wait for 75% off?
    Rawhide what. Did you quote me by accident?
    I also read that as 50 year celebration. Brain, how silly of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

9. - Top - End - #129

Rawhide what. Did you quote me by accident?
    I also read that as 50 year celebration. Brain, how silly of you.
    Err, yes. No idea how.

Question still stands, though.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

Err, yes. No idea how.

Question still stands, though.
    Such a forum savvy man, you.

And it depends, really. How eager are you to get it? How likely will it be in 75% off in the near future? I say get it now. BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

11. - Top - End - #131
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yes, very important priorities. Like playing league. Or guitar. Or going out and partying with friends. Or arguing with people on social media. Or browsing tvtropes.

Very, very important priorities.
    There's a priority. I'm on hiatus myself, but if they ever get around to a Volibear rework, I'd be right back in.

12. - Top - End - #132

Well, they've been fighting for as long as I can remember, it's really just been October where something occurred outside of the usual cycle and my dad moved to a house down the hill from us.

Honestly, October was kind of a rough month on my parents. Within one week, a family friend died, they decided to live separately, I got hospitalised, (funny story), and then my mom got diagnosed with diabetes. I honestly don't know how to support them nowadays.

Teddy, remember that one? We did it on the floor of my bedroom, and then I had to step around that whole area for days before I had the heart to clean it all away again.
    Jeez...that sounds awful. As someone who's basically lived through that, the best advice I can give is to realize that it's not your fault. Don't let all of that pain and suffering burden you to the degree that you fall apart. That's what happened to me. Also, what's so funny about you going to the hospital.

...I'm conflicted. "We did it on the floor of my bedroom" is a really, really good opportunity to do a "phrasing!" joke but it'd also be awful considering the rest of the content of this post. I shouldn't post after just waking up.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Barbarian in the Playground

*is awoken by a call from spectrum, formerly time warner*

"You've been copyright infringing game of thrones, something something accountant, something something other shows."

Say what? I haven't watched TV in... 15 years? *checks internet, gets another popup warning*

"If it happens again, your account is terminated for one year."

*clicks acknowledge, gets a 404 because time warner is in the midst of changing services, yells at the roomie who doesn't even -use- the network because it's wired to a computer and not to his tablet*

"For more information, visit blah blah blah ooga booga dot com."

---------------------------------------------------------

Goddamn that pisses me off. I'm about as smart as a minotaur concerning such things as network and wifi, and I'm not daring to touch the inner workings.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

(or posting)
    WELL YOU BETTER BE AROUND HERE MORE.
    I have chicken-y needs you know. I HAVE NEEDS

You're so not gonna get to see the banjo I'll be buying soon.
    Okay. Deal.
    like what?

Ooh, you are? Tell me more.
    Show
    You're my favorite.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Okay. Deal.
    like what?

Ooh, you are? Tell me more.
    Moar chicken, obvs. tasty, tasty chicken... *wipes off drool*

I'm not too sure about the brand yet nor any better details... just a good ol' basic banjo. As I'm a total noob I feel a bit intimidated to go to local music shops to browse around (and then purchase it online from Thomanns or something for a cheaper price )... yyyyeeeeeah. Will be getting it latest around March-April time depending on my financial situation.

ION: Got myself a new mouse and headphones. Probably the worst visit to any store I've had in a long while - the Christmas craze is real. I took my time checking out all of the headphones in my price range (and actually raised it as I was browsing). After I chose the model, it took me 45 minutes to get customer service to find the actual headphone packaging. What the hell. It's the busiest time of the year and they honestly do not have enough staff around and if I recall correctly they've had a proper waiting system (ie take a number) in the years before. Now, nope. And the guy that was the dude to go to did not have any sort of shop gear, just a staff badge that was conveniently hanging off of his belt. I was not amused. A middle aged man tried to hop in before me but I bluntly began to talk over him and the staff member clearly saw that it was reeeeeeally my time to get served. All in all a very nice lad. Not his fault that it's hella busy, it's the company that has screwed up the Holiday sales.

Ah well. I now have a good pair of headphones. Sennheiser HD4.20s. Feels perfect for my needs. I did spend a whole hour and a bit more just listening and comparing the different headphones and it was definitely worth it.

The mouse I have is a dream, it's a silent one from Logitech. Almost got a fancier mouse better for certain type of gaming, but as I don't do it that often it's really no point getting anything fancier than this.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-12-19 at 06:00 PM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Moar chicken, obvs. tasty, tasty chicken... *wipes off drool*

I'm not too sure about the brand yet nor any better details... just a good ol' basic banjo. As I'm a total noob I feel a bit intimidated to go to local music shops to browse around (and then purchase it online from Thomanns or something for a cheaper price )... yyyyeeeeeah. Will be getting it latest around March-April time depending on my financial situation.

-

tell me mooooore

what style do you want to play

what inspired you

etc

lol
    Show
    You're my favorite.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Firbolg in the Playground

Look at this nonsense. Look at it.

Spoiler
    Show

The order finally came into effect. We're all wearing green like a bunch of idiots in the Mojave Desert. The asphalt pictured is the closest thing we have to a surface that we can blend into, if only because there's a few black patches here and there on the uniform. I just can't wait for summer when we're all wearing darkly colored clothing that blends in with nothing in hundreds of miles.

Oh well. In other news, I've finished my first season of original Star Trek. Gotta say, I do love the old school sci-fi storytelling in this. Next Gen and DS9 are both great, but there's a certain type of story that really doesn't get to shine in those series as much as it does in the original. Also, I like how Kirk is sometimes willing to be far more aggressive than Picard. All in all, I'm sad that there's very few seasons left.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

First full day complete at the abode of felines. There are cats here, and they kind of own the place. The mother of Moon is pretty wonderful, and is fond of puns. She even understands my humor! Much of the day was spent lounging on a mattress that takes up the vast majority of my room's floorspace. Is pretty great. Much Steven Universe was watched, along with some proper 60's film.

I was going to write more and post pictures, then I distracted myself. Such will come on the morrow, presumably. Along with things that resemble adventures that can be talked about, rather than consuming media on a mattress, however wonderful that action is.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

19. - Top - End - #139

Such a forum savvy man, you.

And it depends, really. How eager are you to get it? How likely will it be in 75% off in the near future? I say get it now. BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
    I still do not know the difference between forums and bulletin boards.

I fell asleep and when I woke up it was over. Oh well, it'll be on sale again. As for 75% off? It will lower in price further eventually, it's just a matter of time. I'd really like the game, but I can wait for the price to drop.

ION: I've got Axiom Verge!!! Cannot wait to give this highly rated game a try.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

/delurks

So many names I only vaguely remember! I can't remember why I stopped keeping up with RB.

Who are we shipping MoonCat with these days?
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

Thoughts at work: Man, I'd really like to have a personal assistant to book my vacations for me.
    Hail to the Lord of Death and Destruction!
    CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL!

22. - Top - End - #142

Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
    Thoughts at work: Man, I'd really like to have a personal assistant to book my vacations for me.
    Technically, I do. I've never used the service, but apparently my credit card company provides this service for no additional charge*.

*My home loan pays for the charge.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    /delurks

So many names I only vaguely remember! I can't remember why I stopped keeping up with RB.

Hey Helio!
    Show
    You're my favorite.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

I think one's meatspace while the other is in the real world online. Or something.

/delurks

Hello!
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

Technically, I do. I've never used the service, but apparently my credit card company provides this service for no additional charge*.

*My home loan pays for the charge.
    Yes, but do you have the money to have a limo take you wine-tasting across Napa valley?
    Hail to the Lord of Death and Destruction!
    CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL!

26. - Top - End - #146

I fell asleep and when I woke up it was over. Oh well, it'll be on sale again. As for 75% off? It will lower in price further eventually, it's just a matter of time. I'd really like the game, but I can wait for the price to drop.

ION: I've got Axiom Verge!!! Cannot wait to give this highly rated game a try.
    Axiom Verge is hella good.

/delurks

Oh man, it's great to see you again Heliomance.

No one because I imagine it gets her annoyed, especially at me

27. - Top - End - #147

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    I think one's meatspace while the other is in the real world online. Or something.
    It's a trick statement! They are actually both exactly the same.

Well... each has many definitions that do not overlap, particularly in meatspace, but the specific common usage we're taking about is identical.

The biggest (and ugliest) mistake I see are people trying to make the plural of forum "fora". The only time that is correct, is when you're talking about the Romans.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

It's a trick statement! They are actually both exactly the same.

Well... each has many definitions that do not overlap, particularly in meatspace, but the specific common usage we're taking about is identical.
    Huh. Didn't know that. Well, there's my learning quota for the day.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

The snow has melted away again, not in its entirety, but enough to make it officially not snowy. This has been one of the coldest years on record in Washington, so we'll see how it goes henceforth.
    Yeah, ours disappeared too over the course of the last two days. It's a sad sight, but knowing that it's likely to be much better up north at our farm warms my heart. White Christmases are the best.

Ahahahahaha. This quarter was pretty brutal, but next quarter, I have some days where classes don't start until after noon.
    After noon?! That's the time when I want to go to bed because digestion and sleep deprivation work the best in synergy...

It may very well, but not in that respect. Maybe I'll set M. up with a friend.
    I'm sure that would lead to a fantastic tale for you to tell...

Well, 'drive' as in, 'be in the car while my dad does everything.'
    You should learn it, it's useful. Not that I'm one to talk, I took forever to get around to getting my drivers licence, and I've... almost never driven since.
    (Given, the times I did were all pretty appreciated, and once I even backed with a trailer...)

Doubly too late, because by now I've already recluttered everything with Christmas decorations. (Downside of my mother never growing up with Christmas, I'm the only person around who cares about the holiday to the extent of decorating for it.)
    Christmas decorations are the best! I'm just... not very good at acquiring them.

Ahh, sounds rough...

I did as well on a few occasions too. Conveniently, however, I've forgotten which of the catastrophic courses I forgot to hand in my course evaluation for, so I can't feel guilty any longer about not helping to make them better.

I can second the first two. I don't think we watched any movies while I was there, though, and MotherCat sadly didn't have any of her (not-)patent peanut tofu around for me to try, so if there is any now, go for it and tell me what I missed!

If you enjoyed it, go for it! Become the wizard!

It suits me.
    How about "wackydorbserious"?

Ooo, I do indeed remember that one. I don't think we finished it, yes? But we made some headway, yes? I remeber spending hours matching pieces of fence somewhere on the lower right of the picture...

And naww...

*is glomped, and requests that a funny draw be drawn of this coming weeks events sometime, as stories come out about it, because I miss your art and also being on the forum, I should post more*
    I can... sort of promise this, I think? Thursday, maybe, we'll have to see how long time it takes getting a haircut and buying some wrapping paper for my Christmas presents. I dooont think I'll bring my drawing tablet up to the farm, and even if I do, I'll probably forget about it in the general Christmas ruckus. We'll have to see.

Ah, to sleep. Wait, sleep? As a student?
    Trust me, when you become a full time working man who on top of that spends almost 4 hours a day commuting, you will start look back longingly on all the bountiful sleep your student years had to offer.

I did all mine the moment I had spare time too, though for two classes, they actually gave us time in the course near the end of the semester they suggested be spent on them. Apperently lots of students dont do the evaluations? Can't imagine why, I love doing them.
    Love has nothing to do with it. Procrastination has operator preceedence over everything else.

I'm not entirely assured by the fact that you seem to have known how to support them at one point, since that's kinda exactly not what children are supposed to be...

Also, as someone who also laughs at all his accidents and other medical misshaps, could I ask to hear that story?

Also, the reason Mutant's room is weirdly cozy is because I inflated a matress that basically fills up the entire room. It's nearly a pillow fort.
    Sounds awesome!

ION: A Sheep has landed, eaten a pathetically small amount of dinner, and is sleeping in my library. (Not yet asleep, I can hear him giggling about funny videos)
    Given the size (or rather lack thereof) of the Sheep, I'm not at all surprised by this revelation.

Welp. I for once have a splendid time with the internet - I'm at mum's place and it's truly a joy to see a 100+ mbps connection... Upload isn't bad either, rolling between 15 and 60mbps.
    That's around what I should expect normally, but it keeps dropping. Maybe I should try to update my network drivers, just to make sure...

ION:
    Today, based on my calculations, I walked 4.2 km debugging code. If I hadn't given up with half an hour left on the day, I would have debugged more kilometres than I slept hours last night...

IOON:
    Pokémon Moon (and Sun) manages to be both the most silly and the most realistic Pokémon game to date. I love the people behind the scenery, despite the miniaturisation, the world actually feels reasonable. Like, there's a fire extinguisher in every Pokémon Center.

IOOON:
    Talking about sleeping and hours...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

ION:
    Today, based on my calculations, I walked 4.2 km debugging code. If I hadn't given up with half an hour left on the day, I would have debugged more kilometres than I slept hours last night...

IOON:
    Pokémon Moon (and Sun) manages to be both the most silly and the most realistic Pokémon game to date. I love the people behind the scenery, despite the miniaturisation, the world actually feels reasonable. Like, there's a fire extinguisher in every Pokémon Center.

IOOON:
    Talking about sleeping and hours...
    How do you measure code-debugging in kilometers (how wide a page, and what size print)? Or were you actually wandering about as you did it?

Yeah, pretty much.

What, did you not manage the plural?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew