The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 1273
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    That's "deals 4 electrical energy when you are hit" right?

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BelGareth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    That's "deals 4 electrical energy when you are hit" right?
    Yes sir.
    "I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Airsick lowlander!"
    Threat, Timer, Treat
    Discord

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    I used to think Dragon shaman while cool totally sucked. It's nice to see it being used (and still be effective). I've always had a soft spot for draconic type characters.

    Grassis is just lurking invisible and I don't think he has much to say to these gnomes. He's not taking an offensive posture - just keeping an eye out while we gather our wits.

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    My first exposure to D&D was Baldur's Gate II. Aside from generic +1/+2/+3 weapons, every magical item was unique and had its own history and properties. I was very disappointed when I dug into the 3.5 rules and found a bunch of boring additive properties with very little description and no 'personality.'

    I'm doing my part to make magic items great again by creating things that carry a bit more history, even if they aren't quite in the rulebooks.

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BelGareth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok'n'Roll View Post
    I used to think Dragon shaman while cool totally sucked. It's nice to see it being used (and still be effective). I've always had a soft spot for draconic type characters.

    Grassis is just lurking invisible and I don't think he has much to say to these gnomes. He's not taking an offensive posture - just keeping an eye out while we gather our wits.
    Yeah me too, I'm trying my darnest to make Rex work and remain viable. And during that process, I've kind of fallen in love with him

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    My first exposure to D&D was Baldur's Gate II. Aside from generic +1/+2/+3 weapons, every magical item was unique and had its own history and properties. I was very disappointed when I dug into the 3.5 rules and found a bunch of boring additive properties with very little description and no 'personality.'

    I'm doing my part to make magic items great again by creating things that carry a bit more history, even if they aren't quite in the rulebooks.
    BGII wasn't my first exposure, but I do know what you mean, the items in that game all had very unique backstories and effects, and they are nothing like 3.5 magic items. Hell, the equalizer was a terrible weapon, but cool as heck with fluff and so forth.

    I love the idea of a spear tipped with a unicorn horn. so cool.
    "I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Airsick lowlander!"
    Threat, Timer, Treat
    Discord

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    I am not 100% sure what Joas can and can´t make from the horn, depends a bit on how J-H wants to deal with craft. I divide up the crafts by (main) materials used (took gems, metal, wood, cloth and stone). In my "view", that means I could e.g. use woodworking to make a pole and metalsmith to make a shaft to connect pole and horn to fashion a spear. By the rules, I technically need Craft (spearmaking), just like the game suggest a skill (bowmaking) exists making it so that woodworkers can´t make bows and bowmakers can´t make a wooden spoon (or worse, that there is a skill called craft (wooden spoon)). I find the latter set of rules to be complex and annoying and in general an utter waste of skill points. So, it depends a bit on how J-H wants to deal with the crafting system. If it is so that I would need craft (spearmaking) or craft (thrown weapon with wooden base), then you´ll have to find a specialist in town. That would also make me wonder what Joas can make with the skills he has and/or whether his learned craft skills should be specified.
    Avatar by Recaiden

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    The horn will need to be shaped and attached to a handle for whatever type of weapon is being made, and the inherent magic will need to be brought to life (so to speak). It's really a job for someone who has the "Craft Magic Weapons" feat and a lab or workshop with the appropriate tools and supplies.

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    The horn will need to be shaped and attached to a handle for whatever type of weapon is being made, and the inherent magic will need to be brought to life (so to speak). It's really a job for someone who has the "Craft Magic Weapons" feat and a lab or workshop with the appropriate tools and supplies.
    Allright. Then, still the general question about "mundane" crafting still stands. What´s your view?
    Avatar by Recaiden

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Preface: I have no personal experience with the Crafting system, and there doesn't seem to be a convenient comprehensive handbook where someone has already explained the nuances and found the exploits.

    I divide up the crafts by (main) materials used (took gems, metal, wood, cloth and stone). In my "view", that means I could e.g. use woodworking to make a pole and metalsmith to make a shaft to connect pole and horn to fashion a spear.
    This is generally fine with me. If you want to start Fabricating masterwork metal weapons to sell for a profit, iron ore won't work - you'll need masterwork-grade metal (already has impurities worked out via heat and hammer, and thus more expensive than the cheap cast steel or iron non-masterwork weapons are made from).

    Fabricate also produces "a" product, so you can't take 50 cubic feet of wood and instantly turn it into three hundred wooden spears to arm a village in a single round.

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Great. Profit was never the intention. I took the skills and powers mostly for situations in which someone says "wouldn´t it be really convenient right now if we had a ....", after which Joas would say: "Well, actually...".
    Avatar by Recaiden

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Sounds good.

    Are you to move on?

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    Sounds good.

    Are you to move on?
    I am ready to move on.
    Avatar by Recaiden

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BelGareth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Me too, as well, also, indubitably....[something else]
    "I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Airsick lowlander!"
    Threat, Timer, Treat
    Discord

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    I'm ready to move on.

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Can we attack the sensor? Do we have an idea who it is aimed at? Do we realize that scrying on someone you don´t know is hard? ... Funny questions, but the main one is: how do we feel / what do we know about this?
    Avatar by Recaiden

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    There's no description of the sensor, so I am envisioning a small floating ball-shape like a magical crystal ball ghost (ie, no direction visible). You would have to experiment to determine who it is aimed at.


    Joas has a lot of points in K:Arcana and rolled well, so:
    It is a magical effect, so it should be dispellable.

    Senses:
    Unless noted otherwise, the sensor has the same powers of sensory acuity that you (the caster) possess. This level of acuity includes any spells or effects that target you, but not spells or effects that emanate from you.

    A DC20 intelligence check lets you notice the sensor. Since it is invisible, it's possible that See Invisibility would help; however, Grassis is spending his time in the wagon, and it's outside the wagon.

    Scrying requires a failed Will save to work.
    "A creature that successfully saves against a spell that has no obvious physical effects feels a hostile force or a tingle, but cannot deduce the exact nature of the attack. "

    It looks like I should have given you guys a few "you feel something strange" warnings over the last few days. Rex (3 days ago) & Grassis (2 days ago) have both passed one will save and shrugged off scrying. Nobody noticed anything yesterday.

    For all that people talk about "scry and die tactics" there are surprisingly few discussions of the spell online.
    Last edited by J-H; 2017-02-03 at 06:21 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    There's no description of the sensor, so I am envisioning a small floating ball-shape like a magical crystal ball ghost (ie, no direction visible). You would have to experiment to determine who it is aimed at.


    Joas has a lot of points in K:Arcana and rolled well, so:
    It is a magical effect, so it should be dispellable.

    Senses:
    Unless noted otherwise, the sensor has the same powers of sensory acuity that you (the caster) possess. This level of acuity includes any spells or effects that target you, but not spells or effects that emanate from you.

    A DC20 intelligence check lets you notice the sensor. Since it is invisible, it's possible that See Invisibility would help; however, Grassis is spending his time in the wagon, and it's outside the wagon.

    Scrying requires a failed Will save to work.
    "A creature that successfully saves against a spell that has no obvious physical effects feels a hostile force or a tingle, but cannot deduce the exact nature of the attack. "

    It looks like I should have given you guys a few "you feel something strange" warnings over the last few days. Rex (3 days ago) & Grassis (2 days ago) have both passed one will save and shrugged off scrying. Nobody noticed anything yesterday.

    For all that people talk about "scry and die tactics" there are surprisingly few discussions of the spell online.
    I agree that it is not very clear, almost as vague as the Craft skill , and, as an aside, one of the reasons why T1 casters may not be as omni-potent in practice as they are being considered in theory, but that aside.

    Is it safe to assume that:

    A) The scryer knows we know, because Joas noticed it and then Magnus identified it (implying we discussed it while the scryer was observing)?
    B) We feel this is not our master, because he would have notified us before hand (perhaps) and because this appears to be arcane/divine Scrying and not psionic Remote viewing?

    It appears to me that this is a delicate situation, which is why I am so cautious. Not that I have any idea how to fix this right now, or how to (counter)act on this....
    Avatar by Recaiden

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Both of your assumptions seem to be correct.

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    We need to cross this river, right? If so, we might as well do it here. I mean, it means we will be noticed, but I am not so sure whether we want to be "improvising" our way to the other side .
    Avatar by Recaiden

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    BelGareth is apparently still behind. Hopefully one or both of our MIAs will return by the time he does.

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Myth-Weavers has suffered a catastrophic failure and has lost approximately 7 months of character sheet data. Please let me know if you need me to help recreate any information.

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    Myth-Weavers has suffered a catastrophic failure and has lost approximately 7 months of character sheet data. Please let me know if you need me to help recreate any information.
    ..... Doh! Imma need some time to fix that (and a load of other sheets.....dang!).

    Only thing I remember about Joas is that he had an Int score of 34 .... .

    EDIT:

    Going to put stuff here that pops up in my mind:

    Feats
    1-Psicrystal affinity (artiste)
    1human-Boost construct
    1psion-
    3-
    5-
    5psion-Personal construct ACF
    7-EK: Energy missile

    Powers
    1(5)
    -Vigor
    -Missive
    -Astral construct
    -Force screen
    -?

    2(4)
    -Share pain
    -Tongues (?)
    -Control sound
    -?

    3(5)
    -Time hop
    -Energy wall
    -Body adjustment
    -Touchsight
    -Telekinetic force

    4(3)
    -Dimension door
    -Fabricate
    -Energy adaptation

    Skills
    Concentration, Psicraft
    Some ranks in: Heal, All knowledges, Craft (Sculpting, Gemcutting, Wood, Stone, Metal, Cloth)

    Items
    +1 buckler
    (+1?) (mithral?) chain shirt
    +2 resistance cloak
    +2 Int headband
    Crystal capacitator (1) (5) (5)
    Bunch of Dorjes (Call to mind, Detect psionics ...)
    Last edited by Autopsibiofeeder; 2017-02-07 at 02:10 AM.
    Avatar by Recaiden

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Dorje of energy ray, with around 10-15 charges (I think you got it at 25 charges).
    ML1 dorje of entangling ectoplasm, a few charges - rolled in Round 24 of the undead village battle
    ML1 dorje of grease, a few charges - rolled in Round 24 of the undead village battle

    Partial loot list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._fY/edit#gid=0
    I believe you had the Lightning gauntlets (MIC) from this list also
    There's another one buried in the last OOC thread with a distribution of the undead village loot.

    This chart is from level 7, but you just leveled to 8 a couple of pages ago.
    Initiative 3 this points at DEX 16 or 17.
    Fort 5 Con 16ish?
    Reflex 4 This points at Dex 14 or 15
    Will 8 Base Will save of 5, Wis 16? Did you not have a Resistance+1 item?
    Hide 1 Dex minus ACP
    Move Silently 1
    Listen 4
    Spot 4
    Search 5
    Balance 6
    Concentration 12 Max ranks = 10, points at Con 14
    Sense Motive 2
    Ride
    Tumble (trained only) -
    Psicraft (trained) 15 Max ranks = 10, points at INT20 with gear
    Spellcraft (trained) -
    Martial Lore (trained) 0
    K: Arcana 9
    K: Arch/Eng 8
    K: Dungeoneering 9
    K: Geography 8
    K: History 8
    K: Local 9
    K: Nature 8
    K: Nobility 8
    K: Psionics 11
    K: Religion 8
    K: The Planes 9

    Light source? Everburning torch


    Adjusted AB 4 BAB+3...STR in the 12-13 range; I don't think you had a mwk or +1 weapon wielded.
    Basic AC 16 +3 armor/+3 dex? Were you in leather+1?

    Did you have Inertial Armor as a power known?

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    Dorje of energy ray, with around 10-15 charges (I think you got it at 25 charges).
    ML1 dorje of entangling ectoplasm, a few charges - rolled in Round 24 of the undead village battle
    ML1 dorje of grease, a few charges - rolled in Round 24 of the undead village battle

    Partial loot list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._fY/edit#gid=0
    I believe you had the Lightning gauntlets (MIC) from this list also
    There's another one buried in the last OOC thread with a distribution of the undead village loot.

    This chart is from level 7, but you just leveled to 8 a couple of pages ago.
    Initiative 3 this points at DEX 16 or 17.
    Fort 5 Con 16ish?
    Reflex 4 This points at Dex 14 or 15
    Will 8 Base Will save of 5, Wis 16? Did you not have a Resistance+1 item?
    Hide 1 Dex minus ACP
    Move Silently 1
    Listen 4
    Spot 4
    Search 5
    Balance 6
    Concentration 12 Max ranks = 10, points at Con 14
    Sense Motive 2
    Ride
    Tumble (trained only) -
    Psicraft (trained) 15 Max ranks = 10, points at INT20 with gear
    Spellcraft (trained) -
    Martial Lore (trained) 0
    K: Arcana 9
    K: Arch/Eng 8
    K: Dungeoneering 9
    K: Geography 8
    K: History 8
    K: Local 9
    K: Nature 8
    K: Nobility 8
    K: Psionics 11
    K: Religion 8
    K: The Planes 9

    Light source? Everburning torch


    Adjusted AB 4 BAB+3...STR in the 12-13 range; I don't think you had a mwk or +1 weapon wielded.
    Basic AC 16 +3 armor/+3 dex? Were you in leather+1?

    Did you have Inertial Armor as a power known?
    Thanks. Need to work now but will look at it later. I did not have Inertial armor, for sure, I had a chain shirt. Dex 14-15...I should be able to recreate my scores based on the original recruitment thread. From what I remember Str +0/+1, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +5 (21, 17 +2 inherent, +2 item), Wis ?, Cha ? (both not very high....possibly Wisdom in the positive range).
    Avatar by Recaiden

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    WIS 13 or higher for Psychic Meditation, which is also one of your feats at level 3 or level 5.

    Either you put a point in Sense Motive, or it's WIS 14.

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Nice, found this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Autopsibiofeeder View Post
    Here it is, almost done.

    Joas Vanlanthen

    Spoiler: Basic info
    Show

    M N Human Psion (shaper), Level 6, Init 1, HP 36/36, Speed 30
    AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 8, Base Attack Bonus 3
    +1 Mithral chain shirt (+5 Armor, +1 Dex)
    Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 20, Wis 14, Cha 11

    Spoiler: Personality/description
    Show

    Joas is a very unremarkable man. Bald, no tattoos or scars, clad in grey common-man clothing and no apparent weaponry on him, most people would pass him without giving a second glance. A small collection of large cut gems on his belt and an unusual depth in his gaze are the only signs that there is more to Joas than meets the eye.

    Joas is a shy, not very talkative person. Around strangers, he prefers to be silent and listen. When among companions, he is more likely to speak up, but he typically only does so when he has something useful to say. Small-talk is not his kind of thing. He prefers to act: he is a very creative person and, backed by his repertoire of utility powers, is often working on a solution when others are still discussing the problem. Joas is not brave, and dislikes getting his hands dirty in combat.

    Joas urge to adventure is driven by his thirst for knowledge in general and specifically to encounter new ways to engineer and/or fabricate structures and mechanisms. He will accept any mission that has the potential to bring him in contact with new cultures. The more exotic, the better!


    Spoiler: Psicrystal
    Show
    HD 6 (18 hp), Sp 30 climb 20
    AC 16 (18when mobile) (4size, 2dex, 2nat)
    Saves as Joas
    S1, D15, C-, I8, W10, C10
    Special: Construct traits, improved evasion, hardness 8, self-propulsion, share powers, sighted, telepathic link, deliver touch, telepathic speech


    Spoiler: Personal construct
    Show
    Special menu abilities: (B) Muscle, (A) Power attack, (A) Trip

    Medium construct
    70 hp
    +2 initiative
    40 Sp
    AC 22 (touch 12, flat-footed 20)
    Attack: 1 slam +9 (PA 3)
    Damage: 1d6+19
    Sp: Darkvision, low-light vision, Trip +9
    F+1, R+3, W+1
    S29, D15, C-, I-, W11, C10
    Avatar by Recaiden

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    I think I am just about done reconstructing the sheet. I am quite sure the power list and basics (AC, saves, ability scores, etc.) are correct

    The skills I had some left over. I ended up putting them in some knowledges. I am fine with the way the skills are, hope you are too.

    I still have to take one feat. Woke up in the middle of the night shouting "Overchannel!!", so yeah, had to add that one to the the list. The final feat? No clue whatsoever.
    Avatar by Recaiden

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Yeah, I remember overchannel. I don't think you had any metapsionic feats, but now's the time to take them.

    Ragnarok, how is yours coming? Warlocks are at least pretty easy to build.

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Autopsibiofeeder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jyväskylä, Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    Yeah, I remember overchannel. I don't think you had any metapsionic feats, but now's the time to take them.

    Ragnarok, how is yours coming? Warlocks are at least pretty easy to build.
    Yeah....I am considering going for Empower power (and then later take metapower [energy missile]) to compensate for the maximum hp everyone has. That way direct damage from powers becomes somewhat feasible (I am happy I did not roll a blaster psion, in hindsight: they are not very good to begin with, but with the inflated hp´s all around it is even worse from a power-point efficiency point of view).
    Avatar by Recaiden

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground
     
    J-H's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd OOC 2 [3.5, high speed]

    I seem to recall you blowing up a bunch of zombies...although I was surprised that you didn't just set up a couple of energy walls in choke points to create deathtraps for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •