New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [PF]Moon Silver domain

Really quick run down. DMing an Innistrad campaign and thought it be cool to make a domain for that plane. its a little bit of a mash up for the moon domain with some tweeks

Moonsilver domain

Curse mute

As a meele touch attack, you can suppress the effects of a curse for a number of rounds equal to half your cleric level. If used on an unwilling creature such as a lycanthrope they receive a will save equal to 10+1/2 your cleric level + Cha Mod

You can use this ability a number of time per day equal to 3+Cha mod

8th level ability is the same as the moon domain

1st - Faerie fire, 2nd - Spear of purity, 3rd - Remove Curse, 4th - Moon struck, 5th Wreath of Blades, 6th - Dream, 7th - Lunar Vail, 8th - Sacramental Seal, 9th - HelVault: this functions like create demi plane greater or gate but puts them in a void of a prison seemed appropriate.

well tell me what you think and possible balance issues
    Last edited by arixe; 2016-12-31 at 04:37 PM.
    GENERATION 19

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: [PF]Moon Silver domain

Quote Originally Posted by arixe View Post
    Really quick run down. DMing an Innistrad campaign and thought it be cool to make a domain for that plane. its a little bit of a mash up for the moon domain with some tweeks.

Moonsilver domain

Curse mute

As a meele touch attack, you can suppress the effects of a curse for a number of rounds equal to half your cleric level. If used on an unwilling creature such as a lycanthrope they receive a will save equal to 10+1/2 your cleric level + Cha Mod

You can use this ability a number of time per day equal to 3+Cha mod

8th level ability is the same as the moon domain

1st - Faerie fire, 2nd - Spear of purity, 3rd - Remove Curse, 4th - Moon struck, 5th Wreath of Blades, 6th - Dream, 7th - Lunar Vail, 8th - Sacramental Seal, 9th - HelVault: this functions like create demi plane greater or gate but puts them in a void of a prison seemed appropriate.

well tell me what you think and possible balance issues

Mute Curse sounds better than Curse Mute. This looks like it should be a Supernatural Ability.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread