New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: An Enemy Spy Plays F.A.T.A.L!

Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    For A******s That Avoid Love
    I think 'For ***holes That Avoid Life' is equally as applicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Man, I like this tiefling.
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cluedrew View Post
    To Khedrac: Maybe, I think being for warned has some advantages as well. I warned some friends off some other questionable systems in the past because I have heard of them before hand.
    I second the motion. For example, People Who Would Know have told me not to play the boardgame Diplomacy with anyone I want to continue to have as my friend. And since I don't play games with people I dislike, I've never played it, and I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    I wonder if we can come up with an accurate expansion of the name. Final Adventure Towards Another Lobotomy?
    Fully Asinine, Trashy, Aberrant Lugubriousness? But yours is better.
    Avatar by Meltheim: Eveve, dwarven battlemind, 4e Dark Sun

Current games list

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    I second the motion. For example, People Who Would Know have told me not to play the boardgame Diplomacy with anyone I want to continue to have as my friend. And since I don't play games with people I dislike, I've never played it, and I'm happy with that.
    I would add Carcassonne (called "divorce in a box") and Monopoly (the game that magically changes some people into *******s) to your list of board games to avoid.

Light the lamp not the rat LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!!!

4. - Top - End - #154
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

Bravo, Lord_Bigot. Through your suffering you have produced a work of art: the story about how two completely unique lives* cross paths, each one profoundly rich and exquisitely detailed, and one ends pointlessly in an instant due to misunderstanding, suspicion, and thoughtless brutality.

I say again, sir, bravo.

* Because nobody would make enough FATAL characters for a duplicate character to occur.
    Last edited by Toric; 2017-06-03 at 10:13 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

What surprises me the most (or maybe doesn't) is that no one ever dared MST this. If there were anything that could break Joel/Mike/Jonah and the 'bots, it is this game.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Halfling in the Playground

Imp

AES hasnt continued this in a while, did it finally shatter his mind?

7. - Top - End - #157
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by JenBurdoo View Post
    What surprises me the most (or maybe doesn't) is that no one ever dared MST this. If there were anything that could break Joel/Mike/Jonah and the 'bots, it is this game.
    But... it has been. Several times.

AES hasnt continued this in a while, did it finally shatter his mind?
    It doesn't surprise me that he didn't continue with it. For the most part the book is quite a slog and while you can squeeze some comic gold from it it still requires giving it more of your brain than it's really worth.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer View Post
    But... it has been. Several times.
    Link, please! (No desperate/imploring smiley?) And I mean a genuine msting w/ MST3K chars, not a normal review...

9. - Top - End - #159

So here's a more in depth review of the game. (It starts partially down the page).
    http://www.tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=52369

Also, fatal has a theme song.

You have been warned.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon D20: A system designed for adventuring in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world.

The Review/Analysis Thread: In-depth reviews of various games and RPG products.

The New/Redone Monsters Thread: Taking bad or bland monsters and making them more interesting and challenging.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Realms of Myth: In the world of monsters, Winda and Wynn go on an "epic" journey to find the legendary Dark Magician.

Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Madoka and Kingdom Hearts.

10. - Top - End - #160

WhiteWizardGirl

For some reason I cannot comprehend(Subtle machoism???) I decided to create a FATAL character. i was humming along, got a huge strength, etc, and I finally reached Profession. I rolled a rope-maker. On my troll. "OK, I thought, that's not too bad." then I go to the skill point section. WTF!!! I have to roll for the number of skill points I get for every year that my character has been alive(41 years). If that's not bad enough, the die you roll is different for each age category! And finally, the skills you chose have to be related to your profession or you have to have practiced them. So I rage quit. And I am happy about it.